10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kjøpstad Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Kjøpstad Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kjøpstad Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kjøpstad Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kjøpstad Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kjøpstad Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kjøpstad Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kjøpstad Nordland:
Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling. Bodø Airport is 56.5 miles from the property.
- Very friendly place right in the heart of Inndyr village, close to the harbour. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Excellent local food in the restaurant.
- The rooms were clean and modern, the staff was extremely, the breakfast and restaurant was very good. The town is also very relaxing and charming.
- Friendly proprietor who gave us good info about some local walks and also cooked our breakfast to order! The place was tidy and clean with a good bathroom. Inndyr is a little off the beaten track and not a touristy village so it was good to experience something authentically Norwegian.
- Veldig hyggelig betjening, personlig service. Frokosten kunne vi bestille etter eget ønske, og alt var ferskt og nylaget
- L’accueil très sympathique et convivial, le restaurant très bon pour un prix très correct, la situation géographique (à 1 h 30 de Bodo et 1 h du glacier Svartisen), la proximité de commerces (COOP, station service, banque)
City Hotel Bodø
There are many shops, restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, including a Glasshuset department store. A packed breakfast can also be ordered from the hotel.The Norwegian Aviation Museum is 1.1 miles away, while the hotel is only 350 feet from Bodø Train Station. Bodø Airport is only 2.2 miles away.
The location! Super close to the ferry for Moskenes (3min drive).
We got there around 10pm and was texted a code for the door prior- which was easy to use. We managed to park in front of the hostel without having to pay (I believe you have to pay between 8am and 3pm, not 100% sure).
The room itself was impeccably clean. I am super fussy and usually walk around barefoot and I hate the feeling of dust/grit on my feet and I felt perfectly fine walking around. The shower was hot, great pressure; the room had a small kettle and a small fridge.
- The hotel is in the city center, staff is perfect. The dinner and small lunch was a perfect supplement to the room in the expensive country
- Pleasantly surprised by the size of our triple room. Everything was spotless and the beds comfortable.
- The staff were very nice and pleasant and would rate them high on service and being pleasant
For a night og two in Bodø, when on some kind of mission, it is ok. But remember there is no breakfast included.
Location is ok. It’s clean. and they have made coffee in the lobby for the guests.
- The location! Super close to the ferry for Moskenes (3min drive).
Each room at Bodø Hotell includes cable TV channels, Jensen beds and either a sofa or armchair to relax in. Classic décor and wooden floors are standard.Hotell Bodø’s dining room hosts a daily breakfast buffet and serves free evening soup. In summer, afternoon coffee and refreshments can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Bodø Airport and the Norwegian Aviation Museum are both about 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent location, quite and comfortable room as well as a great breakfast buffet. Certainly value for money.
- The staff are absolutely lovely! The location is great. It’s a bit old but maintained well! I had a lovely stay!
- Located in city center. Near restaurants. Attractions within short walk. Very helpful and friendly staff. Great breakfast. Evening soup was delicious.
- Good location Breakfast was OK. Bathroom/shower tight
- Breakfasts and dinners were awesome! Especially dinners, which I never expected!
A buffet breakfast is served every morning and from Sunday to Tuesday there is supper each evening in the dining room. Complimentary fresh fruit and coffee is available in the reception every day. Drinks and refreshments can also be purchased from the reception.The staff are happy to recommend sights and activities.Both Bodø Train Station and Bodø Ariport are within 0.6 miles. The National Norwegian Aviation Museum is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Very polite staff and also the best evening meal! I do suggest all families to spend a night in this number one hotel. I will do so again for sure….
- Excellent location, very helpful and friendly staff, terrific breakfast (freshly cooked omlettes) and great (free) waffles and coffee to end the day.
Good breakfast with many may tasty options.
Also had a lite evening selections that were good.
- Love that the bathroom is actually warm and comfortable to be in!
- This is an older property; but, it has loads of charm and the management has included many nice touches like waffles and tea in the afternoon. The breakfast was amazing. Also you can walk to the hotel from the airport.
All rooms at Scandic Bodø feature modern décor, a TV and a trouser press. Some offer a seating area and sea views.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s Bris Restaurant. Lunch and dinner can be arranged if requested in advance.Bicycles can be rented on site to explore the surroundings. Hotel staff will be happy to recommend restaurants, bars and shops nearby. The Bodø Ferry Terminal is about 0.6 miles away from the hotel.
- We only stayed at the property one evening, but were very satisfied with our stay. The person who checked us in was very accommodating and upgraded us without being asked. The room was spacious and comfortable and we would stay here again. We were taking the ferry to Lofoten the following morning, which is a 2 minute drive away from the hotel. The location was very convenient, since we needed to be there at 6:15 am!
- Just stayed for one night but it was great! Staff was lovely and helpful, room is spacious and modern, bed is comfy and well located!
- The reception staffs are extremely friendly.. thanks for their help to keep our delayed luggages which were delivered by Finnair.
- Location is good, can walk to ferry harbour n take a ferry to Lofoten island..
- the view on the ocean from my room (320) was beautiful 🙂
A seating area and fridge are featured in all the brightly decorated rooms at Scandic Havet. Each room has a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms include tea/coffee facilities.The hotel has 2 restaurants, including the 17th-floor Skybar Restaurant which offers panoramic views of Bodø and the sea. Bicycles can be rented on site. Scandic Havet also offers a fitness centre.Storgata shopping street and Glasshuset shopping centre are both a 3-minute walk away. Bodø Airport is 1.2 miles from the hotel.
Perfect breakfast, clean rooms, excellent wiew from the roof, good beds.
We’ll be back😉
- Exeptional! Great view from the restaurant on the top, wonderful suite, great breakfast
- Very comfortable hotel with very helpful staff and an excellent breakfast. Really good views over Bodo harbour and environs from upper floor rooms.
- Very good breakfast. Nice new hotel. Nice restaurant and bar at the 17th floor.
- Location in the harbor is fabulous. Breakfast was awesome with a lot of choice at the extensive buffet. Roast restaurant on 17th floor had awesome views across the city and ocean. Great hotel for business or weekend break.
- Perfect breakfast, clean rooms, excellent wiew from the roof, good beds.
Radisson Blu Hotel Bodø
All rooms at Radisson Blu Bodø include a minibar and a work desk. Some offer spectacular views of the city and the sea.A buffet breakfast as well as a lunch and dinner menu is available at Fjörd Eat & Drink. Drinks are available at Top 13 Rooftop Bar, featuring magnificent views.A bowling alley with pool tables is found nearby. Guests can also benefit from a discounted rate to a nearby fitness centre.Bodø Airport is a 5-minute drive away. The Norwegian Aviation Museum is a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
- Great location. Lovely views from bar and breakfast area. Helpful staff and blessed with beautiful weather
- Even though the room was small it was cozy and comfortable. Better than expected for the price which for Norway was rather low (stayed at ‘cheap’ hostels for comparable money). Worth staying in for breakfast alone, wonderful buffet. Next time I need to stay overnight in Bodø I’ll book again.
- Since I stayed on Sunday the 13th floor bar was not open. But the receptionist gave me a room with a fjord view and I managed to see the Northernlights from there. Thank you for your kind consideration!
- I have stayed at this hotel many times. When I return to Bodo I will undoubtedly book my accommodation in the Radisson Blu. The staff are always friendly and the rooms are very nice.
The design of the hotel
The special offer discount
Thon Hotel Nordlys
All guest rooms at Thon Nordlys Hotel feature armchairs and a minibar. Many rooms overlook the Nyholm Sound.The Egon Restaurant offers steaks and seafood specialities including stockfish and smoked salmon. Pizzas, burgers and a variety of chilled beers are served at Windjammer Bar.Staff can help arrange boat trips, fishing excursions and eagle safaris. Adventurous guests can try deep sea rafting on the Saltstraumen Channel or set out on a hiking tour on the Svartisen Glacier.The Salten Museum is 1,650 feet from the hotel. Bodø Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Great view. Wonderful interior design and an excellent breakfast
- Fantastic breakfast selection. Best I’ve ever seen. Clean and comfortable. Very pleasant stay. Would not hesitate to stay again.
- The view was excellent, espresso machine nice, staff very friendly, near shopping opportunities
- The best breakfast in all Norway,simply amazing.Cozy rooms,clean and very friendly stuff.
- Breakfast was simply lovely. Had super fluffy pancakes with perfectly baked bacon and a chat with a friendly chef (beard and tattoos). Coffee was good too. We very much enjoyed it.
All of Hotel Saltstraumen’s accommodation options include a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with shower. The self-catering cottages have a fully equipped kitchen.The simple bar menu can be enjoyed at Hotel Saltstraumen. Spa facilities include a hot tub as well as infrared and traditional Finnish saunas.Guests can experience the Saltstraumen Maelstrom, the world’s strongest tidal current. The surrounding area offers activities such as diving, hiking and fishing.
- A wonderful place to stay with wonderful staff and location. It all exceeded my expectations. It’s nice to get out from the bustle of Bodø while on leisure. The breakfast was great as well, lots of options and fresh choices.
- The food was great and the location perfect for seeing the Maelstrom, just a quick walk to the main viewing places. Beautiful views from this hotel. Staff very helpful and all foods clearly labelled with allergen info.
- i was later than expected and far beyond the closing time of the reception, but the woman at the reception waited and was super friendly. Big big thank you!!
- Best beds, quiet, views, buffet good but hot food was tepid. All very good liked our stay
- Breakfast and dinner were good.Staff pleasant and helpful.
Clarion Collection Hotel Grand Bodø
All rooms at Hotel Grand Bodø feature hardwood floors. Each room is equipped with a work desk and minibar.International dishes are available at the on-site Peppes Pizza Restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Free tea and coffee is available at all times.Guests can work out in the gym or relax in the sauna. The staff can help arrange activities like fishing and skiing.Storgata pedestrian street is within a 5-minute walk. The Norwegian Aviation Museum is 1 miles away.
as usual, everything amazing. Good dinner included in the price. Staff was so nice to make us a breakfast to go, we have to catch the plane very early.
- We’ve already been there once, so it was no surprise. Amazing hotel, right in the middle of the city, great complimentary dinner, very good and various! Very good breakfast! Amazing room,very clean with plenty of space for a family! We’ll definitely return!
- The staff were exceptional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! The location is also a plus, pedestrian walkway and marina were right around the corner.
Free buffet dinner so good value for money
- Very friendly staff on the front desk. I was offered breakfast to go without asking.
- as usual, everything amazing. Good dinner included in the price. Staff was so nice to make us a breakfast to go, we have to catch the plane very early.
Top Hotels In Kjøpstad Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kjøpstad Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kjøpstad Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kjøpstad Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!