10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kismet New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Kismet New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kismet New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kismet New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kismet New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kismet New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kismet New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kismet New York State:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Clegg’s Hotel offers accommodations in Ocean Beach.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 33 miles from Clegg’s Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Fire Island Hotel Ocean Bay Park
On Fire Island, this Ocean Bay Park hotel is a 2-minute walk from the beach and is less than 2 miles from the Sunken Forest. There is an outdoor pool and on-site dining.Each room at the Fire Island Hotel Ocean Bay Park has an iPod docking station and a flat-screen TV. A desk is also included.Guests can enjoy on-site dining and drinks at Hurricane’s Bar and Grill. This restaurant and bar serves lunch and dinner, and entertainment is available on select nights.Ocean Beach is less than one mile from the hotel. Robert Moses State Park is 8 miles from the property.
- Cozy niche room location – lots of towels- pleasant ,informative staff, always polite and accommodating
The bedding was divine; very professional and luxury at the beach!
Hurricane – the bar restaurant food was super!
- Awesome location, very clean and quaint. Perfect for Fire Island fun. The pool was a huge bonus!
- It had everything we wanted, pool , bar, and a quick walk to the beach.
- Great location you can’t beat it. Short walk to beach. Very, very relaxing. The room was at least as nice as most places I stayed at in Montauk and a lot closer.
Courtyard by Marriott Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex
Courtyard by Marriott Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex is located in Central Islip, 27 miles from Stamford and 29 miles from Greenwich.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Riverhead is 30 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Long Island I, and Bridgeport is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 32 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex.
No reviews yet.
Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex
Located in Central Islip, 27 miles from Stamford, Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex features a fitness center and indoor pool.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Greenwich is 29 miles from Residence Inn Marriott Long Island, and Riverhead is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Everything about the property was great. Very nice and clean staff was Awesome.
- Absolutely nothing! Bedding wasn’t changed; room was unsanitary and bed was left unmade on two occasions.
- Bed was comfy. Liked the social hour. The gym was great – maybe a couple of mats and spray bottles for cleanliness. Nice amenities.
- The room was very nice, it was comfortable for 2 adults and 2 children under 9 years old
- The mattress was super comfortable! & the room got cleaned everyday unlike a lot of other places.
Days Inn Long Island/Copiague
Offering easy access to downtown New York City and located close to area freeways, this Copiague hotel features a number of complimentary amenities, friendly service and comfortable accommodations.The Days Inn Copiague is situated in close proximity to some of the area’s top attractions. Jones Beach, Bethpage State Park, a number of wineries and the excitement of downtown New York City are all nearby.Guests at the Copiague Days Inn can start the morning with a complimentary continental breakfast or browse the internet with free wireless internet access.
- Smelled very clean. Near Big Lots and a Liquor store,
- Love cleanliness of the place and employees very nice!
- Room was small but okay. Not luxurious but okay. Hotel is more of a motel type that Days Inn has elevated to a hotel status. Other than that, staff was extra helpful and courteous. Location was easy in and out. Quiet street. Loved our stay.
- did not eat the breakfast, Yes, it was free, but too many good places to eat with much better and larger choices
- Nothing This is the worst place I have ever stayed. I took photos of the room for proof. Very high crime rate area on a back road when you put in the gps it is the wrong address on the web site on a dead end road. When you go to check in there is bullet proof glass. We asked for an extra pillow the first night they where so flat and we got told by the person at the desk that the maids had left and we could not get one never heard this at any other hotel. The vent in the bathroom was falling down. I had to fix the shower head to get it to work the blanket had a two and three inch burn holes in it yes we where in a smoking room but I have stayed in many other hotels that allow smoking and they keep up on things like this. Also a suggestion to the hotel please use ozeum it eats all smoke particles so you room smells pleasant to the guest that check in. It event had an odd smell.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport
Featuring a free airport shuttle, this Long Island hotel is just half a mile from the Long Island MacArthur Airport. Facilities include free Wi-Fi access.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every guest room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport. They also have a coffee machine and a private bathroom.A fitness center and a hot tub are provided at the Islip La Quinta. Guest laundry facilities are also on site.A continental breakfast is offered every morning in the hotel lobby.Stony Brook University is 11 miles away. Baseball Heaven Sports Complex is a 15 minute drive from the La Quinta.
- No breakfast. Had early flight and had a taxi to the airport. Was able to get taxi through front desk.
- The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable! The bathroom was also roomy. The breakfast area was a good size with many tables. The buffet had a nice variety; the waffle maker is great!
- No eggs in two days no fruit last day. Nothing for people with diabetes. Staff eating the food before guest.
- Rooms were nice and well kept, it had everything needed for a short stay.
- The lobby was spotless and the maids were great with the rooms. When you walk in. It smells very clean.
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
The Clarion Hotel in Ronkonkoma, NY features easy access to shopping at the Islandia Shopping Center, Sunvet Mall and Smith Haven Mall. The hotel is also conveniently close to the Fire Island Ferry, St. Joseph College and Islip/MacArthur Airport, which can be accessed by a free shuttle.Guests at the hotel are invited to relax in the seasonal outdoor pool or work out in the Fitness Center. A private lounge for Choice Privileges members is open Monday through Thursday from 6 am – 8 pm. Other amenities include, free wireless high-speed internet access, free airport transportation, free newspaper Monday – Friday and a business Center.All spacious guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable, coffee maker, desk, hairdryer, alarm clock, and ironing facilities. Some rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave and sofa sleeper.This is a non-smoking hotel.
- Bed was very comfortable and that’s the only thing I liked
- The lady at desk was very friendly and nice, this made the process of check-in easier and painless. The room was very nice and clean. The bed was super comfortable and there were so many soft pillows. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
- I expected to get free breakfast and we did not. They also ask for a $50 security deposit(paid with card) if you pay with cash is $100. I was not aware of this and I didn’t even get free coffee. So I wasn’t happy and I’m not returning.
- It was noisy with rug cleaning and the place needs a major facelift
- Everything was nice, Staff was nice. Beds are very comfortable & nice room.
Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport
Featuring free WiFi, Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport offers accommodations in Ronkonkoma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stamford is 28 miles from Hilton Garden Inn MacArthur Airport, and Milford is 30 miles away. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- I just spent the night so I could be close to the airport. The staff was very friendy,went out of the way to make me comfortable.
- Answered all questions and concerns with no issues.
- We were unable to close the curtains to keep lights out
- The room was very cozy and the breakfast was great
- Had breakfast Danielle was very personable made special hot chocolate for my daughter and brought it to the table
Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island
Offering an indoor pool and an a la carte restaurant, Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island is located in Hauppauge. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property offers free on-site parking.A flat-screen TV with cable is provided in each air-conditioned room. There is also a coffee machine. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island you will find a fitness centre and hot tub. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.ISP MacArthur airport is 9.9 miles away. Dix Hills Park Golf Course and Hoyt Farm Town Park are within 1.9 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean
- I loved how the entreance looked, the staff were all wonderful except the ladies who cleaned my room, they did a horrible job cleaning and very rude. Every other staff were amazing. The food was amazing and fast, excellent. The pool was nice except we had to ask for towels a lot but it came fast. The gym was understand renovation, wished I knew but it didn’t say that online. Another down fall there was no bell boy. I love my room but the location wasn’t the best bcs even though I like my view, I didn’t like to hear music playing all day very loud where I couldn’t rest 100%. But I still loved it 80%. Another downfall was I couldn’t control the temperature in my room. It was too hot. Things that can be fixed to make it a 5 out of 3.5 star. But I would still come back bcs the price was comfortable and the people made it pleasurable.
- The hotel in general was very beautiful. The lobby was incredible. The room was very nice. It was also very quiet, which is what I was looking for. I will definitely be coming back.
- Receptionist is very friendly,she is so good,very nice.
- People there are very rude. And its not in the best location. Theres no breakfeast there for free for the price you have to pay to stay there. And no onw gave me my tolwels that i had asked for at least 6 times.
Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia offers accommodations in Islandia.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Stamford is 25 miles from Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia, and Milford is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 33 miles from Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia.
- Everything. Friendliness, clean,delicious breakfast, comfortable bed..Everything!
- The staff were really friendly. The pool was lovely for families. Breakfast was an added bonus. The free tea & coffee whenever you wanted was an added bonus. The shuttle is a fantastic idea. Rooms were well sized.. Would recommend!
- The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Especially the front desk they were very professional, friendly and made us feel at home. My children are small and they even made sure they felt welcomed. Always a smile frim them and even a little something for the kids. Pool was very clean and brkfst was awesome! Booking was a breeze and price was great!!! Ty so much
- Facility is well located for travel. Pool is a decent size and adequate fitness center. Breakfast is very good, some healthy options and plentiful. Staff were all friendly and very helpful. Room and beds are certainlycomfortable.
- My plane landed early and I liked that when I got to the hotel I was able to check into a room really early. I also enjoyed the complimentary WiFi and water and snacks . The breakfast was really good too
Top Hotels In Kismet New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kismet New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kismet New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kismet New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!