10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kirkland Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Kirkland Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kirkland Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kirkland Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kirkland Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kirkland Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kirkland Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kirkland Washington State:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this completely non-smoking Kirkland hotel is within 10 miles of Safeco Field, Pike Place Market and the Space Needle. Free Wi-Fi and a free daily breakfast are provided.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Kirkland provides a sitting area and a private bathroom.Fresh waffles, muffins, juice and coffee are just some of the free breakfast items provided daily at Seattle Bellevue/Kirkland La Quinta Inn & Suites. A fitness center and business center are also available.Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 20 miles away. Bellevue Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Kirkland.
- My staying was great. The room was super clean and the staff is really nice.
- I was very impressed with the staff. They were incredibly helpful, kind, and quick to check us in! The process was seamless.
- This was my 3td stay here. The staff is always friendly and super helpful.
- Clean and quiet and excellent breakfast selections
- Feee internet and parking and rooms were large. Free breakfast
Comfort Inn Kirkland
One of our top picks in Kirkland.Comfort Inn Kirkland is located in Kirkland, 10 miles from Seattle and 7 miles from Bellevue.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Lynnwood is 10 miles from Comfort Inn Kirkland, and Snoqualmie is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from Comfort Inn Kirkland.
- Bed was comfortable, room was clean and staff was helpful.
- Handicapped parking was very close to the entrance to the lobby and the rooms. My husband had a total knee replacement and he can’t walk that far yet.
- Warm and cozy for my daughter. A place to sleep. Breakfast just ok.
- The staff at breakfast kept things moving and were very polite, food was good. It was not what I expected, very good for people on the go and don’t have time to go some where else and take valuable time to get breakfast. No driving is awesome.
- All things except the bed. Too old/soft/concave.
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This hotel and spa is on the shores of Lake Washington in Kirkland, Washington. It features a private beach area and honorary membership to the Woodmark Yacht Club.Upgraded linens, free Wi-Fi, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with a video game system are included in all rooms at the Woodmark Hotel. Select rooms offer water views.This Kirkland hotel features 2 lakeside restaurants. The Beach Café provides casual dining and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant, bin on the lake, is open for dinner and features Northwest cuisine with Mediterranean influences and over 40 wines by the glass.Walking trails and an on-site gym are available. Boat, jet ski, kayak, bike and paddle board rentals are available.Downtown Seattle is just 15 minutes from the Woodmark Hotel Yacht Club & Spa. Northwest College is a mile from the property.
- The room and hotel itself were very beautiful and clean! The spa was absolutely amazing, i would recommend it to everyone.
- the room was beautiful although we had a view of the parking lot
- Everything. The staff, facilities, and the property.
- Excellent customer service from check in to check out
- Very Quiet and relaxing. Beautiful contemporary interior. Spa and eating right in the same complex. Loved the free midnight snack run. We usually go to Seattle for our weekend getaways, but prices were sky-high that week. So this was a pleasant local surprise.
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This 4-star hotel in downtown Kirkland is 2 blocks from Lake Washington and a 20-minute drive from downtown Seattle. The hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The Heathman Hotel features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and MP3 docking station in every guest room. Free French press coffee and a separate boiling teakettle for tea are also provided. Rooms also have designer bath amenities and a well-stocked honor bar.A fully equipped gym and business services are available at the Heathman. Guests can enjoy free use of bicycles for sightseeing or free transportation to major shopping and business districts.Trellis Restaurant at the Heathman Kirkland is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features fresh, local “farm to table”-style cuisine. The Trellis Lounge offers cocktails, wine and beer.
- The Comfort level was spot on and nothing but first class. I personally came here to reward myself for some successful milestones
- Most comfy bed and the tub was just as inviting. The shopping here is remarkable. I’m coming back just for the shopping.
- My friend and I stayed here to celebrate her birthday. From start to finish the stay was amazing. The staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful, the room was gorgeous, and the hotel itself is super convenient to everything in Kirkland. Highly recommend!
- The bed was very comfortable- the linens were my favorite!! High thread count cotton!! Loved the extra pillows. The towels were incredibly soft- I’m looking into getting some for my home. I especially liked the shampoo and conditioner!! We had a regular single room (king size bed)- very spacious. Great room layout. We enjoyed $5 happy hour in their restaurant. We saw many people in lobby- coming and going- but we heard nothing in our room. We Enjoyed the robes and slippers.
- Quiet. Easy to access room with our dog. Great staff
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland offers accommodations in Kirkland. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 10 miles from Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, and Bellevue is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland.
- The location is great for visiting Kirkland & Woodinville. The bed was very comfortable & the staff was friendly.
- Cleaning staff actually acknowledging me in the hall way. Most staff in other place we’ve stayed at just keep their heads down and don’t talk unless you ingauge them. One of the best comfy beds we’ve slept on.
- The room & bathroom are a good size. Bed comfortable. No body lotion in the bathroom. We left at 7am Kitchen was not open.
- Very quiet and peaceful. Felt like we were the only ones there!
- Staff was super! So nice to have bar and restaurant in lobby!
Baymont Inn and Suites Seattle/Kirkland
Baymont Inn and Suites Seattle/Kirkland is located in Kirkland, 10 miles from Seattle and 6 miles from Bellevue.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 10 miles from Hotel Seattle/Kirkland, and Snoqualmie is 20 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Clean, modern facilities that are well maintained. Good beds.
- Very good mattress. For a location next to the freeway the traffic noise was moderate to low.
- The Baymont was perfectly situated for freeway connections as we traveled around Seattle and the Peninsula.
- Soft bed, clean room, nice continental breakfast, friendly staff, and warm pool
- Good value for the price. Clean. We were allowed early check in since it was available, which I really appreciate.
Totem Lake Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Totem Lake Hotel offers accommodations in Kirkland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 10 miles from Totem Lake Hotel, and Bellevue is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was bad nothing there but some coffee and bars.
- Quiet location tucked back behind little Totem Lake. Common areas very nice with Chinese artifacts. King suite nice & comfy. Tons of TV stations.
- The staff were helpful and the room was acceptable, especially for the low price. The coffee maker in the room wasn’t functional, but the staff put that right in a moment.
- It was a big and comfortable room. Friendly staff and clean facility. Plenty of free parking around hotel. Would stay there again.
- The staff were pleasant and helpful. The location excellent for our purposes.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
One of our top picks in Bellevue – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Regency Bellevue offers accommodations in Bellevue, just 6 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Lynnwood is 15 miles from Hyatt Regency Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Absolutely wonderful dine-in options for bed and breakfast and desserts
- Had the best bed in breakfast experience by pre-ordered menu list I hung on the door from the night before. I stayed an extra day just to do it again😉
- Nice room and clean. The couch was very uncomfortable. And so was the extra blanket that was in the closet
- Coffee shop in the lobby. Great location. In room dining was terrific
- Convenient for shopping, restaurants and entertainments.
Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel Bellevue
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Located in Bellevue, 7 miles from Seattle, Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel Bellevue features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lynnwood is 16 miles from Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel Bellevue.
- Location was good; near to Downtown Bellevue and walking distance to Bellevue Transit Center. The king bed was big and comfy. Many pillows. Rooms and hotel facilities were well-kept despite the building being old.
- The location was excellent. My room was clean. The fitness center was new feeling and clean.
- Very comfortable king bed in a quiet room with plenty of space for clothes, ect. Very friendly staff that got needs taken care of promptly Great complimentary breakfast in a spacious room to enjoy it. Great value for being in Bellevue, WA
- The complimentary breakfast is wonderful, offers a wide selection of items; everyone in the hotel — front desk, housekeeping, etc — is pleasant, courteous and professional. In short, if I’m in Bellevue, I’m staying at the 116.
- Comfy room, big bed, quiet, decent free breakfast. 100 bucks cheaper than the premier hotels Downtown, so that’s quite and incentive.
Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond Bellevue
One of our top picks in Redmond.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond Bellevue offers accommodations in Redmond, just 9 miles from Seattle.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bellevue is 2.8 miles from Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond Belle, and Lynnwood is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 15 miles from Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond Bellevue.
- Very near from MS campus. Friendly and helpful staff. I had some delivery which was received by the reception and I was informed accordingly. Great service.
- Great price for an awesome location and facilities
- Hotel front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and happy. We received a warm welcome upon arrival and smiles during our entire stay.
- My family and I truly appreciated the breakfast and the staff. We also loved the location we were close enough to everything but also set off away from all the noise.
- The best breakfast you will ever find. Nice indoor pool area with good pool furniture. Room was clean and the big screen TV was a nice feature. Would stay here again, great value in high prices Seattle market. Staff was very helpful and professional.
Top Hotels In Kirkland Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kirkland Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kirkland Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kirkland Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!