10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kingston Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Kingston Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kingston Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kingston Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kingston Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kingston Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kingston Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kingston Ontario:
Confederation Place Hotel
One of our top picks in Kingston.Located in Kingston, 26 miles from Lansdowne, Confederation Place Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the lake or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Right on the lake. Very close to bars and restaurants. Close to ferry.
- Great value for money. Bathroom could go with some up dating but overall good
- I knew the hotel was older and the price was fairly low, so I was expecting the hotel to be a bit shop worn which is okay. The staff were friendly and helpful when needed. The view from our room was amazing. Our room was clean and reasonably comfortable except for the way the heating system functioned.
- View was amazing and the location is perfect to walk to the main attractions of Kingston.
- Location was the best part of the hotel. Park across the street was great to bring the dog for a walk. Good WIFI. Onsite underground parking does not fit a truck so we had to park across the street, which was reasonably priced.
Super 8 Kingston
One of our best sellers in Kingston! Located in Kingston in the region of Ontario, 23 miles from Lansdowne, Super 8 Kingston features an outdoor pool and barbecue.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good service , big room , good breakfast ( you can make waffles)
Nice, well maintained motel with nice staff and reasonable breakfast
Comfortable beds 2 tvs and sitting area
- The boiled eggs for the breakfast was froozen inside a cooler.
- The location of the motel. Friendly staff. Hair dryer. Ironing board. Wi-Fi. The complimentary breakfast offered.
- The staff was pleasant. Enjoyed the breakfast set up, especially the waffles! The beds were very comfy!
Donald Gordon Conference Centre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Donald Gordon Conference Centre is located in Kingston, just 27 miles from Lansdowne. Gananoque is 19 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are featured.Donald Gordon Conference also includes a fitness center.
- Great staff, the room was very comfortable and the breakfast selection was wonderful! It was the perfect location to be able to stay nearby the Kingston General.
- The bed was super comfy, the pillows really fluffy. The breakfast was great with lots to choose from and because it was included was a good surprise.
Attentive staff who were knowledgeable about what Kingston has to offer.
Excellent breakfast with a wide variety to choose from (including gluten free items)
Have already made plans to return and bring friends!
- The breakfast was fabulous. The rooms were very comfortable and it was quiet at night. Great value for the money!
- The Donald Gordon Conference Centre is in an historic building with interesting antique pieces in the sitting area. The buffet breakfast was exceptional, the staff pleasant and helpful, the bed very comfortable and the location close to everything.
Travelodge Kingston LaSalle Hotel
One of our top picks in Kingston.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Travelodge Kingston LaSalle Hotel offers accommodations in Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and game console are provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lansdowne is 28 miles from Kingston LaSalle Hotel, and Gananoque is 20 miles from the property.
- Our room was right near the pool which was wonderful. The on site restaurant was amazing.
- Service and food were great! Comfortable beds and enjoyed swim in pool.
- The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was excellent, and the portions were extremely sufficient.
- Everything was great. I noticed that the time on the clock was not changed, too many plugs were in one outlet behind the sofa, and vacuum behind the sofa. Overall it was great.
- The staff were great and apologetic for the situation.
One of our top picks in Kingston.Located in Kingston, 27 miles from Lansdowne, Thriftlodge Kingston (Peachtree Inn) features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Location of Hotel
Room was very clean, bed linens very crisp and white.
- Love the staff in the front desk and the rooms were clean when first got there. Absolute Comedy was just next door and restaurants were no more than 15 min drive away. Everything was convient in the area.
- Everything was nice and clean. The room was warm before I arrived which was a nice touch as it was a cold day.
- Bed was very comfortable and we were able to park in the garage out of the bad weather.
- Very nice spacious room excellent room money well spent for a night of relaxation
- Location of Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites Kingston
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Kingston offers accommodations in Kingston.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Lansdowne is 28 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Kingston, and Gananoque is 20 miles from the property.
- The hotel atmosphere, location & rooms were adequate and acceptable. The breakfast was mediocre.
Room is clean
Hotel feels new and well maintained
Temperature is well managed
Staff is friendly, quick and efficient
Plenty of available free parking
Very quiet despite being close to highway
- Always a great stay here – a new building with new facilities. Comfortable, friendly staff. Will always come back.
Free WiFi and hot breakfast are always appreciated
The hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful
- Bed was fairly comfortable and the pillows were very good — have the option of soft or firm on the beds. The breakfast menu has changed a bit, personally I think it was better before. The staff always seem to be in a good mood and friendly
Best Western Fireside Inn
One of our best sellers in Kingston! Located in Kingston in the region of Ontario, 27 miles from Lansdowne, Best Western Fireside Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Warm and cosy room with a fireplace. Very large room with a sofa and a desk. Great shower. Buffet breakfast was outstanding!!
- Liked having the fireplace in the room. Breakfast was great.
- the rooms were lovely especially with the fireplace
- AS mentioned the food at the restaurant was excellent. The bed was very comfortable.
- King size bed was excellent, room was spacious, great food
Four Points by Sheraton Kingston
One of our top picks in Kingston.Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Four Points by Sheraton Kingston is located in Kingston in the region of Ontario. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lansdowne is 26 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Kingston, and Gananoque is 17 miles away.
- Beds are super comfy and this is a great location for being able to walk and explore downtown Kingston.
- The entire hotel has just been renovated (February 2018) Each of the rooms now has a mini fridge, and microwave. It was clean, The staff were amazing in dealing with all of the guest, when we showed up there was a number of groups arriving at the same time and the staff remained calm, efficient and professional. The location to the waterfront, and shopping area is perfect, less than 10 minutes to the main area downtown with restaurants.
On site parking
- The bed was very comfy and the room was a good size. Enjoyed the pool!
- Servers in Bar and Restaurant were very friendly with great service.
Howard Johnson Inn Kingston
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Howard Johnson Inn Kingston offers accommodations in Kingston, just 27 miles from Lansdowne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Motel was a bit dated on the outside , but the rooms have been updated and are very clean. Bed was comfy and room was toasty. They had a decent continental breakfast. Staff was top notch. location was close enough to everything. Restaurant on site was very good
- The bed was excellent, room was very clean and spacious. The two separate sink areas was a good feature.
- The bed and pillows were comfortable. Room was clean and modern
- Room and bathroom spotless. Beds and pillows were incredibly comfortable.
Location was great, taxi ride to the bottom of Princess where the pubs ,KRock center and curling rink….all $10 or less….
Holiday Inn Kingston – Waterfront
Centrally located just a 5-minute walk from Kingston’s waterfront, K-Rock Centre and 1000 Island Cruises, this pet-friendly hotel features an indoor and outdoor pool, as well as a hot tub. Rooms include a small fridge.Satellite and cable TV is available in all rooms at Holiday Inn Kingston-Waterfront. A free morning newspaper and coffee-making facilities provide in-room convenience.Guests at the Kingston Holiday Inn can work out in the on-site fitness center, relax in the sauna and borrow a board game from the front desk.Conference facilities are available at this Kingston hotel. Corporate events, meetings and weddings can be accommodated.DOX Restaurant & Lounge has breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Overlooking Lake Ontario, its seasonal patio provides an outdoor dining space and entertainment during the summer weekends.Boutiques in the downtown area and Old Fort Henry National Historic Site are just a 5-minute walk away.
- The room was beautiful and the staff was super nice
- Rooms are clean and nicely furnished. Beds are comfortable. location is great and central.
- The view of the lake was spectacular and the bed was uber-comfy!
- I love the location. The outdoor pool and the indoor pool are great because we have grandkids in the area and they come see us at the hotel.
- The biggest draw to this hotel was its proximity to downtown. We didn’t want to move our vehicle once parked. The nice surprise was our view to the east over the harbour! Fabulous views of the court house, etc., in the downtown. We will return.
Top Hotels In Kingston Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kingston Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kingston Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kingston Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!