10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kingsbury Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Kingsbury Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kingsbury Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kingsbury Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kingsbury Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kingsbury Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kingsbury Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kingsbury Nevada:
The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- You really can’t beat the value for the location. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy, staff is super friendly, nice lobby and facilities. Best part: Peggy! They offer a free shuttle to Heavenly and other local bars, restaurants, etc. which was great while we were there since it dumped about 5 feet of snow. The shuttle ran until 11pm Fri and Saturday (maybe other days, but that was my experience) which really enhanced our stay in South Lake.
- The bathroom is terrible no sink inside and no any table to put ur stuff inside the restroom.
- The bed was comfortable and the room stayed very warm. Quiet place overall. The service was good.
The staff was super friendly and accommodated our requests. The shuttle drivers were friendly, helpful, and prompt. It’s walking distance to CVS, many restaurants and it is right on the lake. My only issues were that there was no toilet paper when we checked in and the bathroom could have been a tad cleaner, but it was fine. They brought us toilet paper as soon as we called. Also, the hot tub was luke warm, but that also could have been due to the cold weather?
Overall we enjoyed our stay and would easily book again.
- The check-in process couldn’t have been easier, especially since we were last minute bookers. We even got an upgraded room with a nice view of the lake. The bathroom was a bit dated, but the bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was great having a fireplace in the room too! I would highly recommend this hotel.
Blue Jay Lodge
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe, 2.5 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Blue Jay Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- I loved the room and location, the staff was great
- I have stayed there many times, mainly for the friendly staff and the convenient location close to the South Tahoe casinos.
- The location was close to the city center which was good. Check-in was fast and painless.
- The location is about a block away from the strip. So if you don’t plan to be in the hotel much it’s walking distance to Harvey’s or harrah’s
- Exceptionally clean room, good location ( close to gondola)
Lakeside Inn and Casino
One of our top picks in Stateline.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Lakeside Inn and Casino is located in Stateline in the region of Nevada, just 3.5 miles from South Lake Tahoe. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Carson City is 16 miles from Lakeside Inn and Casino, and Virginia City is 28 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. We asked for extra blankets but probably would not have needed them.
- It was very comfortable, cozy, & quiet. I love the decor, it felt like the old Lake Tahoe. The rubber ducky was a nice touch
We only stayed here for 1 night but we already wished we had the same room and bathroom cleanliness as we had for our whole stay in US, particularly in SFO.
Upon check-in, we were greeted by a very friendly staff. We really appreciated his warmness and politeness.
Our room is very cozy. And it’s the best room that we had during our stay in US. Bathroom is very clean as well (plus a rubber ducky). We were lucky to be given a room with balcony in it.
It’s 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Heavenly Ski Resort and 5 minutes walk to the nearest CVS (Grocery). Asian as we are, we constantly crave for asian food. Luckily, less than 5 minutes walk, there’s a Hot Pot and Thai restaurant.
- Had some excitment-on the main drag; pet friendly, but with a fee per pet; the food/drink was yummy; jacuzzi was nice and hot. Since I had a horrible chek-in experience, the check-out clerk reversed my pet fees. 🙂
- The room was big and within a walking distance of Heavenly resort
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in Stateline.Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is located in Stateline, 3.2 miles from South Lake Tahoe and 17 miles from Carson City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- People are very friendly. Room service nonexistent. Room very basic. The view of the lake was spectacular.
- The hotel and casino was nice however we accidentally booked a “value” room and didn’t know it. We were in the back tower and it get more like a renovated motel. It was nice just awkward. I had requested a king room, it was our first overnight away after having a baby and we could only get a double room and couldn’t upgrade so it wasn’t ideal but the room was still nice.
- Great hotel, great casino, great food, great everything.
- Bed and view and basic setup, staff great on checking in
- Fantastic, friendly, helpful staff, views, comfortable room. Great decor all around the hotel. Great food in the restaurant.
Basecamp Tahoe South
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Basecamp Tahoe South is located in South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.5 miles from Basecamp Tahoe South, and Patsy’s Skilift is 2.5 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- room was clean, bed was comfortable. Loved the beer garden!
- The anticipation. Due to their brilliant marketing and clever upgrades to the exterior and commons, I had Basecamp on my wish list for years. When their Family Room suddenly became available during my 3rd or 4th session of searching for a nice place to stay, I booked it with great excitement. It would be a fun teen room for my kids and a friend, while my husband and I would stay in a 2nd room. When the friend couldn’t make it, we consolidated to just the Family Room.
- Nice barebones room, comfortable bed, bathroom small but clean and fresh.
- The only thing I liked was that it accommodates enough beds for 5 people with 3 teenagers who need their own beds.
- Great location! Short walk to Heavenly gondola. 2 hot tubs and multiple fire pits made for plenty of places to relax after a day on the slopes.
7 Seas Inn at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, 7 Seas Inn at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The inn has a barbecue and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- A different home made breakfast and dinner appetizers every day. Wonderful friendly attentive staff.
- Loved everything about this little inn. The location is excellent, the room was so well thought out and comfortable, breakfast and afternoon happy hour was amazing. But most of all the staff is superb! I loved my afternoon chats with Lauren and an extra special thanks to Bill for pulling our kids out of the parking lot when their mustang got stuck in ice! I’ve stayed in many places in Tahoe and this is the best! We can’t wait to visit again!!
- Great happy hour with hosts and wonderful breakfast!!
Very clean rooms
Promptly set up the barbecue facility for us to use when we asked and lit a fire alongside to warm us up.
- The staff was incredible. Very friendly and very helpful. They wanted to make sure we were comfortable and having a great experience.
Heavenly Inn Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Within walking distance of its private beach on Lake Tahoe, this hotel is 3.3 miles from downtown South Lake Tahoe, California. It features spacious all-suite accommodations with a flat-screen cable TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every suite at Heavenly Inn Lake Tahoe. Decorated with white linens and dark wood furniture, all modern suites include free Wi-Fi and a work desk.Free access to the private beach and dry heat sauna is provided to all guests of the Lake Tahoe Heavenly Inn. Free on-site parking is also available.Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Harrah’s Lake Tahoe Casino are both 3 minutes away. Heavenly Inn is also within walking distance to the Heavenly Gondola, shopping and casinos.
- Close to the strip, not messy or anyway dirty. Cooking supplies avaiable for use just no stove. But a microwave and frige are readily available in the room we had. Thr male manager who handled my confirmation call and check in/ checking out the the movies they provide on site was extrmely friendly and helpful
- This spot is super close to the state park. I liked the walk-ability of the location. Annie (a beautiful friendly dog), is the best greater in the world! The energy is chill. I would definitely book again if we are in the area.
- I like how clean the rooms are and that the floors are tiles and hardwood floors. Not carpet. The location is definitely close to all the eateries and the lake by walking distances. Oh! You can drink water from the sink because it is all filtered water from what the front desk told us.
- Very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Walking distance to anything you need or want to do.
- Great location, right next to Heavenly village and a beach
Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe features ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe.
- We stayed in the Studio queen room. The space was comfortable for my husband and I. All the staff were always two steps ahead to provide excellent customer service. The location is very convenient in the Heavenly Village and to the casinos. Loved the free activities and events they have for guests such as Bloody Mary bar, mimosas and donuts, cooking decorating, s’mores and more. Five stars all the way. We will definitely be back again!
- Our first visit we found the proximity to the gondola excellent
- Staff was extremely helpful and customer oriented. The location was perfect with plenty of shopping options, restaurants, groceries nearby, and gondola/ski rentals right outside the resort. No need to drive your car anywhere unless you go out to explore and enjoy the lake and scenery.
- Very professionally managed. Great facility and location.
- Great location with access to the Gondola at the doorstep.
Best Choice Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Choice Inn offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.4 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The only good thing about the motel is the location.
- Location was amazing! We could walk less than a block to amazing food choices and bars. We brought our bikes and rode all over. Staff was friendly when we checked in, called us to ask when we would arrive …we checked in around 7pm. Our room was surprisingly simple and clean! Looking at the outside we thought we chose a dive, we were very worried ….But room was comfortable and clean. A/c worked very well! Internet worked entire visit.
- The room was large and spacious. The location was good. Owner was nice.
- Walking distance to the casinos and attractions of stateline.
- Friendly staff, cleaned our rooms and set our kids stuffed animals on the beds in little packs with a candy made our 3 year olds day
Best Western Station House Inn
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Features a free cooked-to-order breakfast, this hotel also has a seasonal heated outdoor pool. Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi. The Montbleu Casino is less than a mile away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in each room at the Best Western PLUS Station House Inn. A small fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided.A hot tub is included for guest relaxation at the Best Western PLUS Station House Inn. A 24-hour front desk and 24-hour business center are available for guest convenience.A coffee shop, restaurant and cocktail lounge are all on site.Heavenly Mountain Resort is 2 miles from the hotel. Harvey’s Casino is a 10-minute walk away.
- very good breakfast, clean everything, very well located.
- Food was good waiter was very good even though he was obviously busy.
- the food was great. the waiters were wonderful. the bed was very comfortable. the stay was perfect for us both.
- Neat, clean, spacious and one of the better hotels with great experience. Complimentary breakfast was good.
- Staff was very friendly, the hotel was two blocks from the down town area, you can walk there
Top Hotels In Kingsbury Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kingsbury Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kingsbury Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kingsbury Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!