10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kingsbury Meadows Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Kingsbury Meadows Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kingsbury Meadows Nevada:
The Alder Inn
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe – and a guest favorite.
Located just a 5-minute drive from Stateline casinos, this South Lake Tahoe boutique hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. The rooms include spa bathrobes.Wine glasses, a wine opener, a Keurig coffee and tea-making machine is provided in each uniquely-decorated guest room at The Alder Inn. A small fridge and microwave are also included for convenience.Free bicycles are available for guest use and ping-pong is available at The Alder Inn South Lake Tahoe.Lake Tahoe is less than a 10-minute walk away. The Gondola to Heavenly Mountain Resort is 1 miles away.
- The management of this location is very professional and has a warm attitude. When I selected the room on the booking.com, the pictures of the accommodation popped up with an extra lounge bed, i was very excited about it as i had our toddler joining us. When we got there the room did not much but the landlord understood our position , she was enough nice and professional and accommodated as in a desired room. She even offered us extra sheet and pillow. The room have gas hitters which is good and doesn’t make the air dry. Our stay with Alder Inn was very pleasant and meet our expectations. Thank you Laura for your service we will definitely come back again! the location is perfect! Thank you!
- Warm welcome at the reception desk. The room was very clean and well appointed, with everything we needed and nice touches. loved the plush blankets and robes and a dip in three jacuzzi heated to 104° while there was snow outside. a short 10 minute stroll to the Lakeside. Less in the opposite direction to the Blue Angel Café where we got a warm welcome and hot, comforting meal.
- Comfort and cleanliness of the room, fairly new bathroom
- We were in need of a first level room and they were able to accommodate us. Parking was nice. We were not able to use the spa this time, but it looked really inviting! Staff was very nice.
- The property was central, quiet and clean. The room was comfortable and spacious. The staff were all super helpful and friendly, always happy to help and suggested great places to see as well as dine. The hot tub was an awesome addition to a couple of nights on the road. Would definitely stay here again if visiting South Lake Tahoe. 🙂
Days Inn South Lake Tahoe
This South Lake Tahoe hotel is located within 1.8 miles from Horizon Casino and Heavenly Ski Resort. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Days Inn South Lake Tahoe can enjoy free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. Free guest parking is available on site.Cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the South Lake Tahoe Days Inn. All basic rooms include a telephone with free local calls.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Days Inn and includes free coffee and juice.Regan Beach is 1.2 miles from the hotel. Bijou Golf Course is a 10-minute walk away.
- Location was good, but there a couple other motels next door which we will try next time.
- I am really impressed with the support, staff suggested right places to visit near lake Tahoe..
- No eggs. Great beds Room and water were warm. Breakfast was empty
- Very nice and quiet. Great sleep. Manager was very nice.
- Shower had great hot water! 23* out…also heater worked like a charm.
Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Beds kept us sufficiently warm during the night. Super friendly staff, we were able to check in early too!
- The location is really good. The breakfast is better than other hotel nearby.
waffles and discount activity tickets through the front office. Facility is very close to the action, 4 minute walk.
When we arrived there was a small issue with the microwave. It was quickly resoled and we were pleased. Room was cleaned each day with fresh linens and the whole place was clorox fresh. We really enjoyed ourselves and will return.
- Location was okay. Staff was nice. They brought extra towels when I asked.
- VERY happy with our stay… yes the room isnt big and it also is a little dated BUT it is clean the bed is comfortable and the free breakfast was a great bonus the location is perfect for shopping dining casnos etc check them out
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, 3.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift and 5 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 42 miles away.
- No soap soap shampoo one toilet paper staff understand when I was talking to him would not stay again
- What is good here? Only the price and the location, nothing more.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect as this was our first stay at a Motel 6, but it was good. Basic but comfortable, decent location, really lovely helpful staff and clean.
- Room had fridge and microwave which was nice, staff was also very polite. Tons of parking and not too far from concert venue. Room was clean.
- Staff was really nice and location wasnt too far from concert venue. Was able to keep same room although booked two different so that was nice.
Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe features ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from Grand Residences by Marriott – Lake Tahoe.
- We stayed in the Studio queen room. The space was comfortable for my husband and I. All the staff were always two steps ahead to provide excellent customer service. The location is very convenient in the Heavenly Village and to the casinos. Loved the free activities and events they have for guests such as Bloody Mary bar, mimosas and donuts, cooking decorating, s’mores and more. Five stars all the way. We will definitely be back again!
- Our first visit we found the proximity to the gondola excellent
- Staff was extremely helpful and customer oriented. The location was perfect with plenty of shopping options, restaurants, groceries nearby, and gondola/ski rentals right outside the resort. No need to drive your car anywhere unless you go out to explore and enjoy the lake and scenery.
- Very professionally managed. Great facility and location.
- Great location with access to the Gondola at the doorstep.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden
This Minden Holiday Inn is on Highway 88 and just 3 miles from the Minden-Tahoe Airport. The hotel features free Wi-Fi, as well as an indoor pool and hot tub.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Minden, decorated with modern colors and furniture, have a flat-screen TV with cable. Other helpful amenities in each room include a hairdryer and a coffee maker.The Minden Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites serves a breakfast every morning. There is a well-equipped business center on site, as well as coin laundry facilities.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden is 2 miles from the Carson Valley Museum. The Carson Valley Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed, nice view, charming town, good breakfast.
- Cookies at night and a great breakfast. Nice clean rooms.
- eggs were hot and the staff made sure everything was available. Coffee was the most used and if it ran out staff was on it and brought in full dispensers.
- Very close to family. Friendly nice hotel. Good free breakfast
- Newer hotel, rooms nicely decorated, bathrooms large, lobby area impressive. Staff provided good guidance on area.
Lakeside Inn and Casino
One of our top picks in Stateline.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Lakeside Inn and Casino is located in Stateline in the region of Nevada, just 3.5 miles from South Lake Tahoe. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Carson City is 16 miles from Lakeside Inn and Casino, and Virginia City is 28 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. We asked for extra blankets but probably would not have needed them.
- It was very comfortable, cozy, & quiet. I love the decor, it felt like the old Lake Tahoe. The rubber ducky was a nice touch
We only stayed here for 1 night but we already wished we had the same room and bathroom cleanliness as we had for our whole stay in US, particularly in SFO.
Upon check-in, we were greeted by a very friendly staff. We really appreciated his warmness and politeness.
Our room is very cozy. And it’s the best room that we had during our stay in US. Bathroom is very clean as well (plus a rubber ducky). We were lucky to be given a room with balcony in it.
It’s 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Heavenly Ski Resort and 5 minutes walk to the nearest CVS (Grocery). Asian as we are, we constantly crave for asian food. Luckily, less than 5 minutes walk, there’s a Hot Pot and Thai restaurant.
- Had some excitment-on the main drag; pet friendly, but with a fee per pet; the food/drink was yummy; jacuzzi was nice and hot. Since I had a horrible chek-in experience, the check-out clerk reversed my pet fees. 🙂
- The room was big and within a walking distance of Heavenly resort
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in Stateline.Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is located in Stateline, 3.2 miles from South Lake Tahoe and 17 miles from Carson City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- People are very friendly. Room service nonexistent. Room very basic. The view of the lake was spectacular.
- The hotel and casino was nice however we accidentally booked a “value” room and didn’t know it. We were in the back tower and it get more like a renovated motel. It was nice just awkward. I had requested a king room, it was our first overnight away after having a baby and we could only get a double room and couldn’t upgrade so it wasn’t ideal but the room was still nice.
- Great hotel, great casino, great food, great everything.
- Bed and view and basic setup, staff great on checking in
- Fantastic, friendly, helpful staff, views, comfortable room. Great decor all around the hotel. Great food in the restaurant.
Basecamp Tahoe South
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Basecamp Tahoe South is located in South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.5 miles from Basecamp Tahoe South, and Patsy’s Skilift is 2.5 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- room was clean, bed was comfortable. Loved the beer garden!
- The anticipation. Due to their brilliant marketing and clever upgrades to the exterior and commons, I had Basecamp on my wish list for years. When their Family Room suddenly became available during my 3rd or 4th session of searching for a nice place to stay, I booked it with great excitement. It would be a fun teen room for my kids and a friend, while my husband and I would stay in a 2nd room. When the friend couldn’t make it, we consolidated to just the Family Room.
- Nice barebones room, comfortable bed, bathroom small but clean and fresh.
- The only thing I liked was that it accommodates enough beds for 5 people with 3 teenagers who need their own beds.
- Great location! Short walk to Heavenly gondola. 2 hot tubs and multiple fire pits made for plenty of places to relax after a day on the slopes.
The Coachman Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Coachman Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from The Coachman Hotel.
The breakfast was amazing for complimentary!
Would stay again for the muddled raspberry syrup and fresh waffles!
The toilet seat warmer was our favorite in room feature lol also enjoyed the ice cream sandwich , tv and bar area in reception area.
- Everything about this place was great. From the decor throughout; both in the bedroom and the very comfortable reception area, to the friendly staff, the outside fire pits and the beer at happy hour. Located just 5 minutes walk to the Heavenly Gondola very well situated.
- Friendly, homely and personal hotel where the staff couldn’t do enough to help. Lovely lounge bar area with lovely fires and fire pits. Lots of good wines and beers – happy hour was fab😀
- It’s a cute place, but there is something about it that just felt cheap. Looks way better in photos than in person. Staff seemed over worked, working the front desk, the bar, and helping clients with problems in their room.
- I like the decoration of the room and lobby. Everything looks well designed and lovely. I like there is no space under the bed so my cats won’t hide under the bed which is really nice.
- The breakfast was amazing for complimentary!
Top Hotels In Kingsbury Meadows Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!