10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kings Mountain North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Kings Mountain North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kings Mountain North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kings Mountain North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kings Mountain North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kings Mountain North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kings Mountain North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kings Mountain North Carolina:
Quality Inn – Kings Mountain
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn – Kings Mountain offers accommodations in Kings Mountain, just 28 miles from Charlotte. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rock Hill is 27 miles from Quality Inn King Mountain, and Gastonia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 22 miles from Quality Inn – Kings Mountain.
- It was very comfy beds and in a good spot close to everything
- Everything thing was nice bed comfortable shower was good
- The accommodations were clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Older property but exceptionally clean. Good breakfast. Friendly staff,
- I forgot the girls name that was working wed night when we came in on nov 22nd but she rocked and the lady pat that cooked breakfast was awesome as well as the desk clerk we were completely satisfied and will stay there again on the next trip
Super 8 Kings Mountain
Super 8 Kings Mountain is located in Kings Mountain, 28 miles from Charlotte and 27 miles from Rock Hill.The rooms include a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
it was all bad nothing good tried to talk to manger and all he wanted was for me to go away.
Just acted like i really wasn’t there.
- Best.location and value for.my needs. Friendly staff.
- Nothing we have stayed in places that allow dogs but I wouldn’t come back here with our dog.
- Everything was great to me. I like the staff. They was very friendly.
- Room was clean. Bed ok. Liked the shower pressure. Staff was friendly and helpful–requested additional pillows and they were readily provided.
- it was all bad nothing good tried to talk to manger and all he wanted was for me to go away.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kings Mountain – Shelby Area
Located in Kings Mountain, 28 miles from Charlotte, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kings Mountain – Shelby Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.Rock Hill is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kings , and Gastonia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 22 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kings Mountain – Shelby Area.
- The breakfast was great. You can get hot pancakes and the warm cinnamon rolls were too tempting to pass up. There were eggs and sausage and sausage gravy that were OK. We stayed there to be near family so it was the one with the best cleanliness reviews in the area and we felt that was worth the extra money.
- The front desk staff was so helpful and SO SWEET! (Thank you Crystal for all your help!)
- Everything was wonderful went there for my anniversary with my husband & we loved everything the service,accommodations,breakfast,the room we loved it all?
- Breakfast good! Every staff member we talked to was very helpful and friendly.
- Very friendly staff, clean, and good hot breakfast.
Days Inn Gastonia
The Carolina Speedway is 11 miles from this hotel in Gastonia, North Carolina. The hotel features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is available in all rooms at the Days Inn Gastonia. A microwave, fridge and coffee facilities are included. Guest rooms are decorated in natural colors.Laundry facilities are on site at the hotel. Fax and photocopying services are also offered.Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is 13.2 miles from Gastonia Days Inn. Gaston College is a 5-minute drive away.
- Bed very comfortable no bugs friendly staff room very clean
- I slept very comfortable in my huge Queen sized bed. It was peace and quiet an I enjoyed every minute.
- Sliding glass doors as a access option. This was convenient for taking the pet in and out.
- Staff was pleasant, helpful, bed was comfortable, tv was nice.
- All of the rooms have been renovated and are very clean. Old comments about dingy dirty rooms are no longer relevant. A new owner purchased the property in June 2016.
Best Western Gastonia
Best Western Gastonia is located in Gastonia, just 17 miles from Charlotte.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rock Hill is 25 miles from Best Western Gastonia, and Mooresville is 29 miles away. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
The room I first got had a blood stain in the bedroom and dust all over the place.
Very dirty place and they couldn’t provide me with a room on the second floor and till 1:00 am, there were people playing basketball just Infront of my room.
- Breakfast was good and the attitude of the staff excellent. Would use again in July.
- It was much cleaner than the place I had to leave to book at Best Western. I tend to get cold and the heating was excellent. I did like the variety of breakfast and the kitchen staff was awesome.
- The room was very clean and neat. Breakfast was good.
- Amazing customer service! Staff was helpful and friendly
- The room I first got had a blood stain in the bedroom and dust all over the place.
Comfort Suites Gastonia
One of our top picks in Gastonia.Located in Gastonia, 17 miles from Charlotte, Comfort Suites Gastonia features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels.Rock Hill is 25 miles from Comfort Suites Gastonia, and Mooresville is 29 miles from the property. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Loved how spacious the room was and the assortment of breakfast foods. Staff was very friendly and helpful
- everything was good, parking was good, room was clean, nice bed, motel was quite even with football fans. breakfast was very good. staff was very friendly.
- Nice room, quiet and friendly staff. Great location also
- The incorrect king room was booked but he quickly upgraded us to the correct room with no trouble! Also, the bed was extremely comfortable.
- The breakfast was great! I didn’t have bacon, I had sausage. The staff was very nice and attentive. The beds sleep great.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Shelby, NC
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shelby offers accommodations in Shelby, just 17 miles from Gastonia.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The person working the desk at 11:30 p.m. was awesome. She was very nice and answered all of my questions. The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty quiet. I only heard a loud truck or two when it went by. The location was good, although I missed it when I went by the first time because it is kind of set back off of the road and I didn’t see a sign on the road. I can’t comment on the breakfast because I’m not a morning person!
- Really enjoyed breakfast, especially the waffles! Check in was easy and check out super fast. I liked the fact located in the Cleveland Mall with a lot of big named stores.
- I love the fact that the king size bed was so comfortable
- Good location near the mall and restaurants. Comfortable bed.
- Friendly staff. Good hot breakfast. Large well furnished room. Comfortable bed. Check out time of 12 noon. Convenient location.
Holiday Inn Express Charlotte West – Gastonia
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a hot continental breakfast, this pet-friendly hotel is located off Interstate 85 just a 10 minute from Central Gastonia. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each room at the Holiday Inn Express Charlotte West – Gastonia. Every room comes with cable TV, a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities.A fitness center and barbecue facilities are available to the guests of the Charlotte West – Gastonia Holiday Inn Express. Guests can also take advantage of a business center and a 24-hour front desk.Charlotte Douglas International Airport is less than a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden featuring an Orchid Conservatory and 110 acres of landscaped grounds, is 13 miles away.
- Things were broke, not as clean as other Holiday Inn Express, couldn’t use heater…too noisy….no extra blankets.
- Clean rooms. Breakfast was hot. Bed was very comfortable.
- The staff was great. The room was great as well. The breakfast was OK. The children loved the pool and getting on there tablets.
- The facility was very clean and comfortable, and ready when I arrived.
- I travel with a disabled adult daughter. The first room was too distant from the elevator, and the second room didn’t have room for her portable lift. The staff was very gracious and gave us a third choice, which was excellent. Several times they offered assistance and made sure we were comfortable. The room was very clean and the temperature controls on the air handler were very effective.
Hampton Inn & Suites Shelby, North Carolina
Located in Shelby in the region of North Carolina, 17 miles from Gastonia, Hampton Inn & Suites Shelby, North Carolina features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Everything was very clean. The bed was comfy. The Breakfast was great!!!
- Rooms were clean, staff amazing, great breakfast!! Lady seeing to breakfast was awesome, kind & friendly. Got up with allergies Saturday night & went down to your shop. The young man was so accommodating and we had a nice conversation while I drank coffee & let the medicine get in my system. Very, very nice young man. Great play to stay and staff makes the place. Great location!!
- My husband is in a wheelchair and the accessibility was wonderful! The breakfast was great. Front desk very professional and friendly.
- Everything here was absolutely amazing, from the time I checked in until it was time to check out! I loved it, and definitely will be returning.
- My friend has knees problems and his walking is not very good. The handicap room was very helpful. He needed the extra space and handicap railings. The food was nice.
Super 8 Gastonia
Super 8 Gastonia is centrally located in Gaston County and is within a few minutes’ drive from Belmont Abbey College. It offers a continental breakfast buffet and rooms with cable TV.Each room features a work desk and free Wi-Fi access. All bright, airy accommodation is simply furnished and has a private bathroom.Facilities offered by Super 8 Gastonia include an on-site laundry service and complimentary public parking.George Poston Park is a 5-minute drive from Gastonia Super 8.
- The front desk staff was accommodating. Didn’t see any roaches. The sheets were technically clean.
- The carpet needs to be replaced. And TV stopped working. Bedspread dirty.
- Absolutely the worst Roach infested hotel I have ever stayed in. Literally There were roaches crawling all over everything.
- Nothing it was molded and smelly and the shower didn’t stain. Absolutely terrible!
- The computer at the front desk that guest could use.
Top Hotels In Kings Mountain North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kings Mountain North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kings Mountain North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kings Mountain North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!