10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kings Beach California – Top Hotel Reviews
Kings Beach California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kings Beach California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kings Beach California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kings Beach California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kings Beach California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kings Beach California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kings Beach California:
Tahoe City Inn
This downtown Tahoe City inn is within a 5-minute walk of shopping, dining, and the waterfront of Lake Tahoe. The property offers free parking and a weekend continental breakfast.Guestrooms include a coffee maker and are equipped with cable TV. Some rooms at the Tahoe City Inn include a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can take a 5-minute walk to the entrance of Lake Tahoe State Park or to the Watson Cabin Museum, a cabin built in 1909. The property is within a 10-minute walk of Tahoe City Golf Course.
- The tub was nice and large. The breakfast was decent
Breakfast included is a plus. Not a lot of variety but good enough to get some energy before beginning of the day.
Bathroom was better than expected for a motel of this category.
Location is perfect. Just in the middle of Tahoe City and close to all the attractions of the area
- Location is good, right next to multiple bars and restaurants.
- It was near a Safeway right on the lake next to a mall
- The place is decent enough to just stay for one night.
Best Western Plus Truckee-Tahoe Hotel
One of our top picks in Truckee.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Truckee-Tahoe Hotel is located in Truckee.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Reno is 24 miles from Best Western Plus Truckee-Tahoe, and South Lake Tahoe is 28 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Lourdes at the front desk was very professional and friendly.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Comprehensive self-service breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes, cereal, yogurts, bagels, muffins etc. Hot pool was great. Well equipped fitness rooms. Lots of parking. We really enjoyed our stay here (as a base for snowboarding Squaw/Boreal etc.
- Regular hotel with few issues. Seems to be built/remodeled recently
- Overall stay was good.. We were able to check in early which was nice. We brought our dog who stays in her cage and was hesistant on staying in a pet room but was surprised at how clean the room was. No pet odor or anything! We enjoyed their nice big jacuzzi after a day of skiing. It was cool that they have a fire pit area too and the breakfast was more than what I expected . We stayed here on our holiday vacation and I would recommend this hotel!
- Convenient to Northstar ski resort. Great breakfast. Love that it’s dog friendly. Wonderful hot tub and heated pool (yes, we swam in January!). Room has a microwave and fridge. Staff is super friendly.
Basecamp Tahoe City
One of our top picks in Tahoe City.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Basecamp Tahoe City offers accommodations in Tahoe City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Reno is 30 miles from Basecamp Tahoe City, and South Lake Tahoe is 19 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 30 miles away.
- Very clean rooms. Nice perks like coffee and hot cocoa.
- The staff was very friendly when we arrived at midnight to check in. Te room was comfortable and very close to the water (great views). It also was the perfect distance to Squaw and Alpine Meadows for skiing.
- The waffles were a great bonus! We loved not having to spend any extra money on breakfast before skiing.
- the room and the breakfast were really nice. we had the room with the tent around the kind bed, my 4 year old LOVED it. it was also nice to have cool communal places to hang out at night, with the bar, fireplace, big tables, fire pits. cool retail options, very friendly staff. the decor was really nice and updated, trendy. they also cleaned our car of the 6″ of snow that had dumped overnight, that was really nice. also, the staff is really nice, they also have cool souvenirs in the lobby.
The room theme is awesome! The room was fresh and clean, loved the idea of an ice chest!
Truckee Donner Lodge
One of our top picks in Truckee.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Truckee Donner Lodge offers accommodations in Truckee.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Reno is 26 miles from Truckee Donner Lodge, and South Lake Tahoe is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Breakfast buffet was basic but good. Room was very clean and comfortable.
- Right off the freeway, easy to find and very friendly staff.
- Nice hotel a little outside of Truckee. Clean, modern, big room. The room was a little cold when we arrived because the heating was off but the heater worked great and the room was warm in no time. Breakfast was typical American Hotel/Motel breakfast – nothing special but ok. We liked it that the coffee maker also made hot chocolate and was available around the clock – a real treat after a day of skiing. Good value for the money.
- Comfortable, easy access. That coffee machine in the lobby was great
- The location is right off the freeway and easy to find. The continental breakfast was decent.
Village at Squaw Valley
Located in Olympic Valley, 23 miles from South Lake Tahoe, Village at Squaw Valley features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Carson City is 25 miles from Village at Squaw Valley, and Stateline is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Proximity to ski slopes. Warm, comfortable and clean. Enjoyed the spa. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Kitchen was well stocked and clean. Room was spacious and fireplace was nice. Had a play room for the little ones in my building.
- Awesome Staff which is friendly and very accommodating. Super comfy bed and heated tile floor in the bathroom was a bonus.
- The One-Bedroom Apartment was great, the kitchen was fully equiped for cooking for an entire family.
- Whole place -kitchen, bedroom and bathroom are very clean and comfortable. We have a great balcony view. We went for off ski season but still was fun. It was quiet weekend!
Sunnyside Resort and Lodge
One of our top picks in Tahoe City.This Tahoe City Resort is on the west shore of Lake Tahoe and is 30 miles from Harrah’s Casino. This historic resort has lake access and spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.The Sunnyside Resort and Lodge rooms include a private bathroom. The resort serves a daily continental breakfast and an afternoon tea.Guests at The Sunnyside Resort can dine at the Lakeside Dining Room, which serves American cuisine and steakhouse food. The Mountain Grill features a bar and light menu.The Sunnyside Resort Lodge is within a 16-minute drive of the Squaw Valley Ski Resort. The Reno/Lake Tahoe International Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating as always.
- Everything was perfect. The ambiance, it’s location, the staff, decor… I recommend it 100%
- fireplace in room was cozy. bed was soft. restaurant had good food.
- We like everything tho food, the staff, the accommodation. All perfect.
- Amazing views ,very friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
Carson Tahoe Hotel
One of our best sellers in Carson City! Carson Tahoe Hotel is located in Carson City, 25 miles from Reno and 20 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Stateline is 17 miles from Carson Tahoe Hotel, and Virginia City is 12 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- I liked and appreciated how helpful and friendly the staff was in acomodating us.
- The room is large,quiet, and everything worked. Staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions. For an old hotel, they’ve done a pretty good job keeping it clean and updated.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Pet friendly. Within walking distance to several places to eat.
- Very clean, comfortable accommodations at a reasonable rate with courteous service. Honest, hospitable, trustworthy.
- Secure. You have to enter by the front desk. Quaint. Fast elevator.
Motel 6 Carson City
One of our best sellers in Carson City! Located less than 2 miles from the Nevada State Capitol, this Carson City motel features an outdoor swimming pool. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at the Motel 6 Carson City. A work desk and a private bathroom are also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Carson City Motel 6. A guest laundromat is available on site.The State Capitol and Nevada State Museum are within 2 miles of the motel. Reno/Tahoe International Airport is 30 miles away.
- Free pet hosting!!. Free wifi, too. Handy to have the little frig and microwave -thanks!
- Very clean and reasonable price. The room had decent space as well.
- Great location, easy to access, freeways are near by
- Free Wifi, well stocked fresh towels, soap, & clean/remodeled bath room.
- They start knocking on your door at 9 am. Then continue every half hour. Check out is 11. It makes a person feel very unwelcome.
Donner Lake Village
One of our top picks in Truckee.Featuring a private beach with boat slips and an on-site marina in summer, this Truckee hotel is in close proximity to plenty of spots for hiking and skiing. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Cable TV, a sitting area and either a kitchen or kitchenette are provided in each room at Donner Lake Village. Certain rooms feature a view of Lake Donner.After getting back from hiking or skiing, guests of the Donner Lake Village can wind down in the on-site sauna. Laundry facilities and free parking are also provided at the hotel.Donner Peak is just 2.5 miles from the Donner Lake Village. Historic Downtown Truckee is an 8-minute drive from Donner Lake Village. Lake Tahoe is 19 miles away.
- Very clean and practical. Had everything we needed.
- Nicely located right at Donner lake. Neat sauna in one of the buildings and very nice shared fireplace area with lake view. Room has everything you might need (except maybe a broom/shovel)
- Tons of supplies in the room. Nice updates. Peaceful. Friendly staff. Convenient location.
- Fireplace lounge overlooking the lake. Nice amenity!
- Good location for several ski resorts. Donner Lake is very quaint and beautiful.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City
Directly off of Highway 395 and near the state Capitol building, this Carson City, Nevada hotel features a free daily hot breakfast buffet along with in-room microwaves and small refrigerators.On site at the Holiday Inn Express Carson City, guests can enjoy a work out in the fitness center or relaxing in the indoor pool. The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi access and on-site laundry facilities.Only a short distance from the Carson City Holiday Inn Express there are many golf courses, shopping centers and casinos. Beautiful Lake Tahoe as well as exciting Reno are also within driving distance of the hotel.
Food excellent! Beds were very comfortable. The lady who controls the breakfast was so sweet. Visited with us and offered any help
- The beds were comfortable. The room was large and cheery. The staff was very courteous and helpful.
- Staff keeps the hotel very clean. One day I wasn’t feeling good and didn’t leave the room but housekeeping made sure we had clean towels. The complimentary breakfast is nice to have.
- Close to many places for food and close to highway.room was clean and comfortable.
- Very nice and clean rooms there was a lot of choices for breakfast
- Food excellent! Beds were very comfortable. The lady who controls the breakfast was so sweet. Visited with us and offered any help
Top Hotels In Kings Beach California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kings Beach California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kings Beach California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kings Beach California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!