10 Best Hotels To Stay In King Salmon California – Top Hotel Reviews
King Salmon California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in King Salmon California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in King Salmon California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in King Salmon California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in King Salmon California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in King Salmon California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In King Salmon California:
The landmark Eureka Inn in Eureka Town, California, is listed on the country’s National Register of Historical Places. Presenting Elizabethan Tudor architecture, it is home to the famous Redwood Lounge.First opened in 1922, Eureka Inn has seen many famous faces, such as Sir Winston Churchill and past president Ronald Reagan. It is a convenient 0.1 miles from Old Town Eureka and 0.2 miles from Marina.Classic guest rooms are given a modern touch with a flat-screen cable TV. All rooms are fitted with carpeted flooring and heating. The en suite bathroom has shower facilities and toiletries.Guests can check in anytime at the 24-hour front desk. The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi in public areas and free on-site parking. The spacious main hall comes to life during the holidays, with its trademark giant Christmas tree.The Bristol Rose Cafe serves a daily Continental breakfast everyday.
- Vintage historic very nice to see and well-maintained.
- The Eureka Inn has been renovated since we last stayed there. The bed was comfortable, TV worked well, lots of hot water and perfect location for our needs. The staff were also friendly and helpful. Room decor ok. The price was great!!
- Eggs question is difficult — breakfast is minimal, but a hard boiled egg is an option to go with the yogurt, cereal, muffins, banana and juices/coffee.
- Beautiful historic hotel with nice restaurant and bar on site with friendly servers.
- We loved the history of the Inn, room was very comfortable!!
Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn is located in Eureka, just 14 miles from Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the inn. Arcata-Eureka Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful. The only room available on Booking.com had 2 full size beds. The staff offered to change our room to 2 queens when we checked in.
- This was an old motor court changed to a Best Western. The location was in the heart of town. The pool area was a trip.
- Facility was clean and had a nice heated pool and large jacuzzi with recreational area.
- No trash. Staff constantly cleaning parking lots and other areas.
Pool/jacuzzi area was beautiful and relaxing
Clean and great rooms
Comfortable beds and pillows
Super 8 Eureka
Super 8 Eureka offers accommodations in Eureka.Each room has a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Really good for the price. Clean sheets and bathroom
- The girl there was nice and tried to be helpful. The b=fast was average, so had a bagel, No protein, like a hard boiled egg or sausage. Pretty cheap management, I’d say and it was even more than we had paid for our nightly rate for our 5 night stay at Disneyland, 5 minutes away .That’s it.
- Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, well situated and almost quiet
- Only good aspects are location (walking distance from historic district), a self service laundry in front of it and the fact that it as breakfast available
- A good location, a well kept Motel,, staff was fine,,
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka
One of our best sellers in Eureka! Featuring an indoor pool, this Eureka, California hotel is a 7-minute drive from Sequoia Park Zoo. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. Humboldt State University is a 15-minute drive away.Each room features a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom at Holiday Inn Express Eureka. Towels and linens are provided. Select rooms feature a spa tub.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Eureka Holiday Inn Express. A laundromat is on site.Redwood Discovery Museum is a 5-minute drive away. Morris Graves Museum of Art is just over 1 miles from Holiday Inn Express Eureka.
- The clean room, confort beds, nice bathroom pretty comfortable place
All the amenities
Pool/hot tub all to myself
Staff was helpful
Nice snacks beer and wine too!
- The bed was so comfortable, thr hot tub was amazing.
- New, clean, good location, much nicer then other hotels in the area.
- Room big and comfortable. Bed was perfect. Very clean. Great staff.
Humboldt Redwood Inn
Located in Fortuna, 14 miles from Eureka, Humboldt Redwood Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arcata-Eureka Airport is 26 miles away.
- Everything was very clean and the staff was very nice, and funny.. Very well maintained rooms as well..
- The room was clean, it had a 42″ flat screen on the wall at the perfect level for watching tv in bed. The shower was nice and hot.
- value – price was reasonable for a single night’s stay.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly
- I was aware of this property before the present owners took over and did a total renovation. They are very concerned about the quality of the property and respond quickly to any request.
Super 8 Fortuna
This Fortuna, California hotel off Highway 101 offers a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The Bear River Casino is 5.2 miles away.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Super 8 Fortuna. Each room is warmly decorated and includes a seating area.Guests are welcome to use the computer with free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s business center. Laundry facilities are located on site.The Eel River offers fishing and is located within easy walking distance of the Fortuna Super 8. The Bayshore Mall and the Redwoods Avenue of the Giants are both around a 20-minute drive from this hotel.
- very clean room comfy bed and pillows. close to high way but no road noise.
- The gentlemen who served me upon check in was lovely. He was kind, informative and attentive. Thank you very much.
- Good location, brew pub is right acroos from hotel.
Lovely large room, excellent location, quiet, GREAT BED!!! :), pleasant to relax in and take time in. This was a real positive addition to a stressful trip. I really appreciated it and what a surprise. If I can get this rate again I will definitely move my plans to stay here–what a nice surprise!
ps word to the wise—nice donuts and coffee, and fruit, would be a lot better and cheaper for you. The prefab food days are gone in Calif. and the breakfast is no pull at all. Coffee and a donut is!
- Property close to everything. Staff was very helpful with an issue we had. Great value. Super 8 has been upgraded it seems. Would choose to stay at them in the future.
Blue Lake Casino and Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Blue Lake Casino and Hotel offers accommodations in Blue Lake, just 10 miles from Eureka. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 8 miles from Blue Lake Casino and Hotel.
- Comfy bed, nice shower, pillows & awesome sushi
- The view of the rooms are gorgeous w the redwood trees. The casino is small and comfortable
- The employees couldn’t have been nicer. The hotel was extremely comfortable.
- The staff was very efficient The room was large and comfortable. The wifi worked great.
- Room was well appointed , open and large. Bathroom very clean. Bed comfortable.
Red Roof Inn Arcata
One of our top picks in Arcata.Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Red Roof Inn Arcata offers accommodations in Arcata, just 2.1 miles from Humboldt State University.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 5 miles from Red Roof Inn Arcata.
- Staff were very welcoming. Room was large and clean, the bed comfortable.
- Way nicer then motel 6 and price was somewhat reasonable, shower was standard size, comfortable. Overall nice, until it’s time to sleep
- Big parking. Comfy bed. Manager was nice and friendly.
- It was a decently spacious room and was easy to get around and the staff was nice.
- Loved the staff here everything. Is great here love this site
Comfort Inn & Suites Redwood Country
This Fortuna hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an indoor pool and a hot tub, and is within easy walking distance of the River Lodge Conference Center.All classically furnished rooms at the Comfort Inn & Suites Fortuna include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A sitting area is provided in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room and a jogging trail that runs along Eel River is within steps of the hotel.The Fortuna Comfort Inn offers a daily continental breakfast with hot waffles and eggs. A variety of pastries, cereals and breads are also available.The Rohnerville Airport and Redwood Empire Golf Club are both within a 10 minute drive of the hotel, and the Fortuna Depot Historical Museum is just 1.7 miles away.
- Food is excellent. Staff is wonderful. David the general maanger is a really attentive property host. Very kind and accommodating. I stay here every time I visit my daughter.
- Overall my friends & I had a very good experience. The location of the hotel is safe & simply amazing. There’s a path across the hotel to have a stroll, w/ a beautiful view. The reception area is nice. Hotel is clean. Our room have the view of the river, love the queen size bed. We had a wonderful time relaxing in the swimming pool & Jacuzzi (the area is super clean & have towels). They also have a gym. Very good breakfast.
- Liked elevator; liked being close to ice machine; lots of choices for breakfast including scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels, toast and mini sweet cupcakes; liked choice of mini waffles. Room was clean, bedding updated, rug not soiled.
- The hotel was very clean. The parking lot was well lit so I felt safe at all times. The staff was very very helpful and nice. The breakfast was pretty darn good too. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety, quality and quantity. I would stay here again and also book the reservation though bokking.com again. Overall an excellent experience.
- It as the largest hotel room we ever stayed when it comes to a chain hotel. It wasn’t noise neither.
Comfort Inn Arcata
Located just off Highway 101, this Arcata features an indoor pool and rooms equipped with cable TV with HBO channels and free Wi-Fi. Arcata Airport is a 9-minute drive away.All rooms at the Howard Johnson Express Arcata include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker for guest convenience. A seating area is provided in each room.Guests can relax in the hotel’s indoor pool or use the on-site fitness room. A daily continental breakfast is offered and the front desk is available 24 hours a day.The Arcata Howard Johnson is within a 10-minute drive of both Beaupre Golf Course and Blue Lake Casino. The Arcata Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary is 5 miles away.
- I was placed in a handicapped room which I had not asked for. I have some fears of falling and back and leg issues. The extra bars and high toilet in the bathroom was very helpful for me. am going to ask for that room in future visits.
- The property was clean, easy access location and the parking lot was well lighted. The room had nice decor, it was quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
- The breakfast selection was excellent. I enjoyed the iced water with lemon slices available in the lobby.
- The room had the best coffee making set up of any place I stayed, making the coffee was easy. The breakfast had hot food such as scrambled eggs, sausage and potatoes.
- Hot breakfast was good. Yogurt, fruit and cereals made my husband happy! Room was clean, and new. Beds were exceptionally comfortable.
Top Hotels In King Salmon California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in King Salmon California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in King Salmon California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in King Salmon California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!