10 Best Hotels To Stay In Killen Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Killen Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Killen Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Killen Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Killen Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Killen Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Killen Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Killen Alabama:
Comfort Suites Florence
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Florence offers accommodations in Florence. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Carl T. Jones Field Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Absolutely everything! The staff was very sweet & informative.
- It was very clean and the staff was very friendly.
Very clean room, and very large room.
Enjoyed the hot tub and indoor pool.
- I don’t give many 10’s but every aspect of my stay was excellent
- Very clean staff very friendly love staying there
Quality Inn Florence
Quality Inn Florence offers accommodations in Florence.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is Carl T. Jones Field Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- It was nice comfortable.. Staff was great. Beds was nice n comfortable as well
- The hotal as a whole was good for the price. It was clean, beds were comfortable, and the staff was great!
- The price for the quality of the room. It was clean quiet and the bed was very comfortable
- I like the facility the courtesy of the staff worker. I like the breakfast but not enough selection only had one meat we should have had a choice of sausages bacon or chicken tenders.
- They were good, loved the coffee and the bed Oh my goodness so comfortable I would recommend your hotel to all my family and friends. Enjoy my overnite stay!!!!
Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa
The 4-star Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa is on the Tennessee River and features a lagoon-style outdoor pool, revolving restaurant with panoramic river views and rooms with 32-inch LCD TVs.The Marriott Shoals Hotel’s rooms are traditionally decorated and include white linens and a bathroom with large soaking tub. 24 hour room service is available.Guests can schedule a massage in the Shoals Marriott’s spa, or relax in 2 pools. A fitness center is also on site, and free Wi-Fi is provided in the hotel’s public areas.360 Grille is on the Marriott Shoal’s top floor and offers panoramic water views. Swampers Bar and Grill is open all day and features live music for guest enjoyment.The Shoals Hotel & Spa is 4 miles from the W.C. Handy Museum and Library. Guests can reach Northwest Alabama Regional Airport, a 6 miles drive, using the Marriott Shoals’ free airport shuttle.
- THE BREAKFAST ROOM SERVICE WAS ON TIME AND DELICIOUS!
- We love to go here. It is always a fun place especially around Christmas.
- We visited Musical history of Muscle Shoals. Good location. 360 restaurant was a treat.
- Room was quiet and view was very nice, staff friendly and helpful. Good place to relax.
- The room was pretty basic. It was clean and comfortable.
Hampton Inn Florence Midtown
One of our best sellers in Florence! The Regency Square Mall and the Indian Mound and Museum are only minutes from this Florence, Alabama hotel, featuring an on-site fitness center and a free daily hot breakfast.The Hampton Inn Florence Midtown is easily accessible from a variety of local attractions, including the University of North Alabama and the Belle Mont Mansion. Guests can also easily discover golf courses, local restaurants and historic sites nearby.While staying at the Florence Midtown Hampton Inn, guests can take advantage of free wireless internet access as well as in-room coffeemakers. The hotel also offers an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour front desk service.
- The staff was very friendly. The food was average, not great. The room was not cleaned for 4 days and only cleaned then when I requested. The trash cans were over flowing. The microwave did not work. The cable TV did not work very well, could only get a few stations. I stayed at this same hotel 6 years ago and it was fantastic, this time it was not as good.
- This was a very clean, conveniently located accommodation. Breakfast was typical for this type hotel, but good. Staff was very courteous and helpful.
- Everything was greet. The staff is do friendly and nice. I wouldn’t stay any where else!!
- Staff is very friendly, very clean ,awesome location, breakfast is excellent
- Clean and good value, and special mention for the delightful lady with the plaits who oversaw breakfast.
Residence Inn by Marriott Florence
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn by Marriott Florence offers accommodations in Florence.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Carl T. Jones Field Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and nicely decorated in addition to being comfortable. The beds and pillows were clean and comfortable. We liked having a full refrigerator in our room. All the people we met that worked there were very nice and helpful, even those that had to work on Christmas. Our children really enjoyed the basketball court.
- We got a king studio room and it was very spacious and comfortable.
- The place was very nice and clean. The size of the room.
- The coffee was the greatest. Plenty of food available and delicious. Lobby staff very courteous. The rest of the staff was warm, welcoming and fantastic.
- King Stuido was very roomy for a family of three. Breakfast each day was great.
Hampton Inn & Suites-Florence Downtown
One of our top picks in Florence.The Hampton Inn & Suites-Florence Downtown features an indoor pool and whirlpool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The University of North Alabama is 1.2 miles away.All rooms at this hotel are comfortably equipped with a spacious work desk and free bathroom amenities. A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are also provided in every room.The Florence Hampton Inn offers an on-site gym and a business center. A daily breakfast is served and snacks are available at the in-house Suite Shop.River Oaks Golf Course is an 11-minute drive away and Alabama Music Hall of Fame is a 15-minute drive. The historic Helen Keller Home and Northwest Alabama Regional Airport are both within 7 miles of the hotel.
- Wonderful stay!! Staff was super courteous and everything was perfect!! We will stay here again!!
- The pool and hot tub was nice… breakfast was awesome…. will stay hear again…
- When we checked in the lady at the front desk was so super nice especially to our 3 year old. She gave her a little happy and told her to enjoy her stay. Made her day ☺️ And we loved the pool/hot tub area.
- Staff were very friendly at reception and in the lounge at breakfast.
- Very large clean room. Well maintained. Good breakfast (sausage, no bacon).
Days Inn Muscle Shoals
Days Inn Muscle Shoals offers accommodations in Muscle Shoals. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carl T. Jones Field Airport is 51 miles away.
- The front desk worker needs a pay increase for her kindness patience and cheerful attitude. I truly enjoy her when I check in.Everything was good the work on outside was much need improvement. ??????
- Great staff, easy access, location. No cockroaches to carry in your luggage?
- Waffles where very good and staff very nice. Everything was clean and accomadable for everyone.
- Cheap. Rooms clean. No parking issues. Complementary continental breakfast was fine.
- I was able to get the same room # each day there after my initial reservation as my apartments was not ready and the staff did not have problem accommodating the request.The customer service was great from all staff that I encountered from all shifts!!
Best Western Plus Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Tuscumbia, just 7 miles from Florence. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carl T. Jones Field Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- The hotel was new with all the amenities you would hope for to make a comfortable stay and the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent breakfast selection. Beds we very comfortable. Facility was very quiet. And the views out the windows were pretty good too!
- The room was very comfortable wanted to take the bed home with me …Staff was beyond helpful.. Breakfast fantastic with many selections…Very clean breakfast room..Girl working in breakfast area was very friendly and helpful. This looked like a new Best Western.. Great place that I would recommend…
- There was free breakfast and wifi, as well as, an indoor pool. Also love the fact that this place is pet friendly.
- The rooms were awesome and customer care was excellent
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals
Located in Tuscumbia in the region of Alabama, 6 miles from Florence, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals features an outdoor pool and fitness center.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Carl T. Jones Field Airport, 51 miles from Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals.
- The cleanliness of the rooms, the friendly staff and the overall cleanliness of the hotel.
- Rooms are small they are perfect if you need a place to sleep and shower. If your looking for a place to entertain this isn’t it. I don’t usually spend a lot of time in the room when I travel.
- Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- The room was nice and clean. I really like the mirrors on the wall. No more fighting over the mirror and the seat in the window
- It does the job in a good location with easy parking. Microwave in the room was a deffo bonus, so had a great readymeal dinner. Sound. Would stay here again.
Comfort Inn and Suites – Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals
Located in Tuscumbia, 6 miles from Florence, Comfort Inn and Suites – Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Carl T. Jones Field Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Staff was very nice. Property was close to restaurants etc. Met our needs
- The hotel was nice & clean. Very friendly & helpful staff. Helped us with a cab and where to go out.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the rooms and bed were excellent!
- breakfast was 1st rate, rooms were clean and bed comfortable. The check in was easy and went very smooth with the lady at the desk offering advise on good things to see and places to eat.
- Joshua was an AMAZING employee that went above and beyond for our family. Room was decent and food was great!
Top Hotels In Killen Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Killen Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Killen Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Killen Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!