10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kila Montana – Top Hotel Reviews
Kila Montana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kila Montana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kila Montana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kila Montana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kila Montana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kila Montana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kila Montana:
Motel 6 Kalispell
An outdoor seasonal swimming pool is featured at this Kalispell motel. Hockaday Museum of Art is 1 miles from the property. Guest rooms feature cable TV.The simply furnished guest rooms at Motel 6 Kalispell include a sitting area with a work desk. Wi-Fi is available.Free morning coffee is available every morning in the lobby. An on-site laundromat is provided for guest convenience.Flathead County Fairgrounds are a 5-minute drive from the Kalispell Motel 6. Glacier Park International Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- I like how rooms are all remoled …nice and clean..most staff was plesant…the nigh time gentleman was not so much and was suppose to have day time mgr call me in morning cuz he checked us into a hotel room that done me was in…wexwalked into a room with a naked guy sleeping😱 the mgr never called
Haven’t stayed at a motel 6 for years. The room was basic, however clean and we really like the hard surface flooring instead of carpet.
We were also impressed with how quiet the room was considering its location in a main road.
- It’s a no-frills hotel but good enough for one night.
- The hotel clerk was inundated with customers all looking for rooms, but creatively found a way to help all of the customers with reservations as well as tried to accommodate drop ins.
- It was the most economical option in Kalispell MT in the summer. It was just for one night while passing through. For the price, a continental breakfast would have been nice. However, it was clean and recently remodeled.
Just 23 miles from Flathead Lake, this Montana hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast is included in all guest rooms.All rooms at the Aero Inn provide satellite TV. Featuring wood furnishings and floral accents, all air-conditioned rooms include a work desk.There is a 24-hour front desk at the Aero Inn. Fax and photocopying services are available.Whitefish Resort Ski Area is 23 miles from the hotel. Glacier National Park is 1.5 hours away.
- Customer service was awesome. Great people for a great place! The beds are niceand the service is prompt!
- The staff were very friendly. The price was good and the room was clean
- the room and bed was very comfortable, and clean. the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, wifi worked good, TV was small but worked, and at the price, who cares. 24 hour coffee, indoor swimming pool and hot tub which I didn’t use
- The price was great for the room had a fridge and microwave. Loved the waffles for breakfast on Sunday.
- Nothing they are rude charged me my booking price but soon as I got to my room they called and said it would be more money or I would have to move rooms
Greenwood Village Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Kalispell.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Greenwood Village Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Kalispell, just 14 miles from Whitefish. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 7 miles from Greenwood Village Inn & Suites.
- Fantastic inn. Large room, comfy bed, beautiful lounge and dining room. Staff were friendly and met all our needs with a smile.
room was amazing very nice and clean
\Bed was too small and not very comfy
- Facility was nice, and very quiet. It is kind of in an odd location. You have to drive through a trailer park to get to it.
- The front desk person was very helpful and very pleasant. Very very clean hotel.
- The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very quiet.
Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell
This Kalispell, Montana hotel is 5 minutes from Buffalo Hill Golf Club and Abbrescia Fine Arts Gallery. It serves a daily continental breakfast with hot pancakes and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV is standard in every room at the Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell. Decorated with bright colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a work desk and hairdryer.Fax services are available at the 24/7 front desk at the Kalispell Americas Best Value Inn. A meeting room and free on-site parking are also available.Downtown Kalispell and the Kalispell Center Mall are both less than 2 miles from the hotel. Kalispell Center Mall is 1.7 miles away.
- Very well taken care of and had a little home like feel.
- The only I really appreciated was the comfort of the bed, and it is located close to the hospital. Which was great since I had back surgery!!
- Convenience of location to hospital and shopping. Very friendly and helpful staff
- The staff was wonderful. They were very nice people.
I was on business and leisure. I did not eat breakfast. I really liked the staff, Nina and Shawn (Sean) were both terrific and very helpful. Both super friendly people and were fun to talk with.
Both gave me good advise on directions to get from point A to point B.
Travelodge – Kalispell
Showcasing a fitness center and a ski pass sales point, Travelodge – Kalispell is located in Kalispell.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Location, bed was comfy, 2 sinks, fridge were great!
- The balcony was great. Continental breakfast had a good variety with fruit, eggs, and baked goods
- The room was ok bathroom unclean mold and stuff on floor
- Great breakfast! That helped us make the trip home.
- The location of the hotel was good because it was only a few blocks from downtown. Breakfast was plentiful.
Super 8 Kalispell
One of our best sellers in Kalispell! This hotel is located 3 minutes from downtown Kalispell, Montana and the Hockaday Art Museum. It features a daily continental breakfast and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room at the Super 8 Kalispell is furnished with a cable TV and seating area. Decorated with rich colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a clock radio and hairdryer.Free fax and copy services are offered to all guests of the Kalispell Super 8. Designed with a country theme, the hotel has laundry facilities and free parking available.Kalispell City Airport is less than one mile from the Super 8. Buffalo Hills Golf Club and Lone Pine State Park are both 2 miles away.
- I was pleasantly surprised to see there were both a microwave an a fridge in my room.
- The room was spacious & it was nice to have a comfortable chair & ottoman instead of the usual hard straight chair. It was clean & had a comfortable bed. The breakfast area was pleasant & nicely decorated.
- property has been remodeled. Breakfast was great with choices!
- Very polite staff, good clean room, amazing hot breakfast!
- Block on the drain did not work. Was fixed tight away.
Hampton Inn Kalispell
One of our top picks in Kalispell.Set off Highway 2 and providing free shuttles to Glacier International Airport, this Kalispell, Montana hotel offers easy access to local attractions along with a free daily continental breakfast.The Hampton Inn Kalispell strives to make every stay pleasant with thoughtful amenities such as in-room coffeemakers and mini-refrigerators. Guests can also enjoy the 24-hour hot tub as well as the indoor swimming pool.Guests at the Kalispell Hampton Inn can enjoy a walking tour of historic downtown Kalispell or visit scenic Flathead Lake. Glacier National Park as well as boating, fishing and camping at Hungry Horse Reservoir are also within driving distance.
- The variety at breakfast the staff made us feel like family
- Value of money. Nice location and facilities. Breakfast was awesome
- The beds were comfy. The breakfast was good. The room was a good size. The price was right.
- The room was spacious and the staff was very accommodating. The breakfast choices were excellent.
- Nice Hot Breakfast, Very Comfortable Room and facilities. Air conditioning system did a pretty good job of filtering out the smoke from the nearby Forest Fires in the area.
FairBridge Inn, Suites & Outlaw Conference Center – Kalispell
Off of Highway 93, this Kalispell, Montana hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub, free Wi-Fi in all rooms and a complimentary daily continental breakfast. Glacier Park International Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.The temperature-controlled rooms at The Outlaw Inn feature a cable TV, ironing facilities and tea and coffee-making facilities. A work desk and a hairdryer are also included in all rooms at the hotel.The Kalispell Outlaw Inn has an on-site fitness center and a 24-hour front desk. A business center is also available along with an on-site barber shop.The Best Bet Casino Kalispell is a 1-minute walk from the hotel, and the Buffalo Hill Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away.Free on-site parking is available.
- Pool and jacuzzi were well maintained and functioned perfectly. Rooms were well cleaned. Facility spotless on our starts.
- had a very restful sleep. Woke up too late for breakfast.
- It wasnt a bad location. And the bed was comfortable.
- Could have been more of a selection for breakfast.
- I didn’t like anything about this property. The pictures must have been taken a long time ago-as the property was extremely run down. Nothing seemed to be working.
Located in Kalispell, 15 miles from Whitefish, Quality Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Glacier Park International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable.friendly staff.good complimentary breakfast.
- All employees were outside drinking & smoking when i arrived. The employees were nice & helpful, but computers weren’t working & the facility was very dirty & unkept. I did not feel safe or comfortable on this property.
- They were helpful to let my husband check-in first, due to our vehicle braking down on our way there
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was large and comfortable. Over all the hotel was very clean and looked to be recently updated on the inside. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.
- Clean room, comfortable beds, room smelled fresh and clean. Well equipped with mlni fridge and microwave. A nice place and convenient location.
Best Western Plus Flathead Lake Inn and Suites
A 30-minute drive from Blacktail Mountain Ski Area, this hotel features a 24-hour indoor swimming pool and fitness center. It serves a daily deluxe hot breakfast.A cable TV and a work desk with a sitting area are provided in each guest room at Best Western PLUS Flathead Lake Inn & Suites. For convenience, each guest room includes coffee-making facilities.A business center with fax and photocopying services is available of Best Western PLUS Flathead Lake Inn & Suites. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.The daily deluxe hot breakfast includes eggs, sausage, waffles, sweet rolls, biscuits, gravy, and Montana hot apple oatmeal.Flathead Lake is 1 miles from this hotel. Kalispell City Airport is a 7-minute drive away. Glacier National Park is a 45-minute drive away.
The hottub was like heaven.
Customer Service excellent
All accommodations where fantastic and the staff was always very polite and helpful.
Great place to hang you hat for a stay!
- Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel had a beautiful view. Breakfast was great. Swimming pool was a plus. We would definitely go back!
Comfortable bed and spacious room
Restaurant was very good with a friendly and efficient waitress
- Rooms comfortable, staff very friendly, informative and knowledgeable. Good location
- The hottub was like heaven.
Top Hotels In Kila Montana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kila Montana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kila Montana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kila Montana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!