10 Best Hotels To Stay In Khlong San Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Khlong San Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Khlong San Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Khlong San Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Khlong San Bangkok Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Khlong San Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Khlong San Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Khlong San Bangkok Province:
Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home
Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home is located in Bangkok, just 0.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.MRT-Silom is 2 miles from Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
When I saw the coffee shop I booked this place immediately since I was craving for good coffee but unfortunately the coffee shop was close on Wednesdays which I missed but it didn’t matter so much when I saw the room. So clean and very tastefully designed. The girls were amazing. You really feel how much love they put in this place creating.
The location is quite far for the things I wanted to do but still it was vey nice last days in Thailand.
Luckily I was staying 2 nights so I got to try their amazing coffee and cakes before I took my flight back home.
Thank you so much
- Amazingly spacious suite with bath, not a hot tub as advertised but a stand-alone bath which was still magnificent. The room details were lovely and beautifully designed.
A gem tucked on a quiet street…
Excellent room setup, spotlessly clean & spacious, particularly the bathroom (mine has a bath tub)…simplicity, tastefully detailed.
The powerful industrial A/C cools up the room in seconds.
I like that they give good quality pillows & duvet…extremely comfy
Nattika, a gracious host, tirelessly answering my constant & endless enquiries
Ohe, ice-cool lady behind the espresso machine…thanks for her Gaviscon that helps with my heartburn & indigestion
Nil, roaming the café floor ensuring all are taken care of…gave me some shopping tips
My sincere thanks to the ladies and their crews for making my stay a homely experience.
- The best hotel in BKK for sure! Super beautiful, clean, modern just awesome!
This place is wonderful, located in the new cool neighborhood in Bangkok but still green, lovely and calm. It s nearby the places for hipsters, Lhong 1919 and The Jam Factory, and also nearby BTS, the river and ferry. The room is well equipped, very clean and big with stylish design and selective products. I was falling in love at the first sight when I saw my room. Wow…they also provided Netflix and mini bar in room for free of charge!!.The bed and pillows are high quality and very comfortable. The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful.
Don’t miss the Coffee Bar on the G floor. There are insanely delicious food and specialty coffee menus.
- When I saw the coffee shop I booked this place immediately since I was craving for good coffee but unfortunately the coffee shop was close on Wednesdays which I missed but it didn’t matter so much when I saw the room. So clean and very tastefully designed. The girls were amazing. You really feel how much love they put in this place creating.
Amdaeng Bangkok Riverside Hotel
Located 0.4 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng in Bangkok, Amdaeng Bangkok Riverside Hotel features a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or river. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 2 miles from Amdaeng Bangkok Riverside Hotel, and MRT-Silom is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Amdaeng Bangkok Riverside Hotel.
- Location is excellent and the hotel staffs are great.
- Very nice hotel with wonderful rooms and beautiful view on the river. The mattress was just perfect. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
- Magical views! If you are looking for Bangkok riverside hotel, Amdaeng hotel is the best choice. The hotel is brand new and the room is spacious, clean, and comfortable with super soft pillows :). You can get a premium panoramic view of Chaopraya river. It is also nice to spend time exploring around the hotel. Lhong 1919, a renovated heritage area is just steps away. All in all, we strongly recommend this hotel. We really had a wonderful time 🙂
- Its a beautiful brand new hotel and have unique style. Great wide river view from bed. Like the cleanliness and relaxing atmosphere there. Impressed with helpful and pleasant staff. Location is next to new hip community mall with lots of restaurant. We also enjoy thai food at the hotel.
- The location and staffs are what we like the most. Also architecture and interior design are very nice and details.
Conveniently located in the west of Bangkok’s city centre, ZENNIQ offers modern rooms with free WiFi access throughout the property. Boasting an on-site restaurant, the property is just a 6-minute walk from Wongwian Yai BTS Skytrain Station.The rooms and suites at ZENNIQ come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a small dining table. There is also a safety deposit and a minibar. Free toiletries and a shower can be found in the private bathroom.Other facilities include free private parking, a free daily maid service, luggage storage and a 24-hour reception. Guests can unwind at the rooftop garden while staying at ZENNIQ.Chao Pho Suea Shrine is a 2-minute walk from ZENNIQ, while Bangkok’s city centre can be reached within a 15-minute skytrain ride away. The Chao Phraya River and the pier is 1.6 miles away, while Suvarnabhumi International Airport is 29.8 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is very clean .is worth all the money.
- The Hotels ambiance was amazing and welcoming and the hotel location was perfect since it was not in the main city center but still it was well connected by the metro which is just across the street
Suite clean and spacious with AC in both rooms.
Bed comfortable and big, clean sheets and towels. Surroundings safe to walk even at night time.
Staff friendly and helpful with a good level of English.
BTS station around 600m from the hotel. Only 2 BTS station from Taksin boat station.
- The breakfast was good but should have more option for fruits.
- I liked the breakfast. The rooms were really nice , good value for money and centralised location
Inn a day
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.2 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Inn a day features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Siam Paragon Mall is 2.9 miles from Inn a day, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from Inn a day.
- Inn a Day is lovely boutique hotel centrally located to many tourist attractions in Bangkok with helpful and kind staff! Both the location and staff made my stay very enjoyable and comfortable. There are many restaurant and shopping options nearby and the water taxi is easily accessible. I would not hesitate to stay here again on my next trip to Bangkok.
- Very cool hotel with lots of nice details and an excellent breakfast. Get a room with a view of Wat Arun, you won’t regret it.
- well designed, 100% industrial but not cheesy at all. super friendly staff & you shouldn’t miss the view upstairs! We enjoyed the stay a lot.
- I love the view of Wat Arun from my bedroom and also the unique style of the room. The staff is very friendly. And it located so close to Wat Pho so there are plenty of massage parlor there. Run by the massage student. So it’s very nice.
- Original hotel (rooms based on refurbished industrial places). Great view from top floor, and excellent Thai breakfast.
103 – Bed and Brews
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! 103 – Bed and Brews is located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, just 1,950 feet from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.5 miles from 103 – Bed and Brews, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Beautifully renovated old building, very hip but still in the very heart of Chinatown. The people who work there are great and very helpful, they had lots of recommendations in the area. Our maisonette room was very spaceful and had lots of sweet details. Bonus: Even though the booking comes without breakfast, there was a little table with some toast and free coffee for the hotel guests in the morning, so you dont have to starr your day with an empty stomach.
Oh and: Try the cold brew coffe with tonic!
- If you are looking for a very nice place to stay next to the main train station, then you should go there.
- Excellent location. Helpful staff. Nice design. Helpful tips.
For the amount paid, the loft room was awesome. The staff was very friendly and gave us plenty of water (which is very much needed in hot Bangkok). Because of the loft style, we had the additional pull out couch as well as the bed. There was a nice balcony as well to get fresh air.
They gave us a light breakfast of coffee, bread and fruit which was nice.
- Great location on the edge of chinatown but near Hua Lumphong station, stylish, clean
- Beautifully renovated old building, very hip but still in the very heart of Chinatown. The people who work there are great and very helpful, they had lots of recommendations in the area. Our maisonette room was very spaceful and had lots of sweet details. Bonus: Even though the booking comes without breakfast, there was a little table with some toast and free coffee for the hotel guests in the morning, so you dont have to starr your day with an empty stomach.
Oriental Heritage Residence
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Oriental Heritage Residence offers accommodations in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hua Lamphong Train Station is 0.9 miles from Oriental Heritage Residence, and Patpong is 1.1 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 15 miles away.
- Lovely room, very nice design, large and comfy bed. Good location, near river ferries.
Very new small hotel, very tastefully decorated. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Rooms very comfortable especially the beds. Totally glass shower and toilet could be a problem for some people but looked good and made the room look bigger. It could be a bit dangerous walking into the glass and I trapped my hand carelessly once.
Breakfast was good
The area that the hotel was on was a more traditional road than many parts of high rise Bangkok. Close to the river ferry and walking distance to the sky train. 7/11 store next door very useful for water, drinks etc to pop into the room fridge. Would definitely stay again.
It’s was good hotel
No view No windows
But excellent value to the price good location and they was very kind and halopfull .
- Location is central. Stuff is really helpful and friendly. Hotel is super clean.
- I liked it becaus it was extra clean and the service was exellent! 🙂
Sarasinee All Suite Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sarasinee All Suites offers accommodations in Bangkok. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.4 miles from Sarasinee All Suites, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 15 miles away.
Nice and Clean Room.
Comfortable bed / AC.
Value for Money.
You can get a Boat ride to Asiatique The Chao Phaya Riverfront and Dinner cruse.
I recommend this hotel.
I would like to compliment the staff ( guy) not sure of the name, who was at the restaurant during the breakfast timing. He was very good and very smiley person who greeted us every morning and made sure that the food was replenished.
The receptionist was also friendly and helpful as I was unable to log in to wifi and when I called her to report about it , she immediately came up to my room to check on the issue.
- Apartment was good and clean. Not huge, but OK size, bed was good and big. Shower excellent! We did like the pool on top of the roof, but never used the fitness room which looked quite good too. Close to the pier which allows you different ways of travelling in BKK.
- Helpful and friendly staff, room was big, clean and comfortable and the pool area is beautiful – although we wished it was open a little later!
- Pool, rooms, location close to sky train and boat stop, 24 hour staff, close to ghost tower and sky bar, self laundry downstairs easy to use and quick
- Nice and Clean Room.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1.7 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, W Station features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3.3 miles from W Station, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 16 miles from W Station.
- Nice staff,good location,close to the bts station,quiet place to sleep,very comfortable to stay.A restaurant nearby is awesome for its credible low price food which tastes pretty good.
- The staff was so friendly, wifi coverage was good overall, clean and location is also 9 out of 10
- We had a great stay at W Station! The location was nice – a bit far from some of the attractions, but ~20 minutes away with inexpensive cabs and the BTS train right around the corner. Though we came to appreciate the quiet area after seeing how crazy the centre was. The room itself was a good size for the 2 of us, the bed was large and comfortable, and it was cleaned everyday with water bottles provided daily as well. We opted for the included breakfast which was really delicious. The staff was really kind and helpful as well. We would definitely recommend W Station for your stay in Bangkok!
Food – The breakfast was really good, especially their main dishes.
Staff – The owner was really friendly and introduced us to a lot of local hangouts.
Ambience – I liked the place as it was quiet and small but cosy.
Check In – We arrived quite late (past 12am) for our check in but the staff still came over to assist us with our luggage immediately and helped us with our check-in
Everything was awesome during these 3 nights’ stay in W Station… MERCI !
Double U = 🇫🇷 (French language) double V station in Bangkok
“During the 7th century, to distinguish the sound from either “v” and “u”, scribes started writing double u (uu) for “W”. When in 1300, French-speaking Normans ruled England, they transformed Old English to Anglo-Saxon into Middle English. Because in Anglo-Saxon “W” shifts to “v” as in other Germanic languages, and due to the fact that early printers used “vv” in lack of a “W” in their type, the name double-u was used as a reference to the former identity of “u” and “v”. That’s why a lot of words relate to that origin: guard/ward, flour/flower or Suede/Swede… ”
Ibis Bangkok Riverside
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the river, Ibis Bangkok Riverside is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 1.6 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.6 miles from Ibis Bangkok Riverside, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.4 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The staff was really nice. Location just like a Ibis Hotel.
- Great location, beautiful view of the river. The pool was great!
- very nice place, clean, Worth it to stay there. good location and good atmosphere!
- Superb view of the Chao Phraya River from the Pool cum sitting area, Nice pool, good communication from major spots in the city.
- The hotel is next to Choa praya river, watching the boat traveling along river is pleasure
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! La Locanda is located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, just 1,950 feet from Chinatown, Sampeng.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.4 miles from La Locanda, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts, nice clean rooms that are exactly as shown in the pictures. Good location just 5mins walk from Hau Lamphong station and China town is just round the corner.
- The host was amazing. We booked less than an hour before check in time and it was not a problem at all. The room was clear and the breakfast was nice.
- Close to train station, delightful owners, good breakfast, great coffee
- The owners were really nice. Giulia told us about how we could get around and a cheaper sky bar that we could go to. The other owner (forgive me for forgetting his name) was really helpful and nice when I was leaving and he was very concerned when the taxi arrived late when I didn’t even ask him. We also booked a trip and the taxi pretty late just the night before and they were very helpful. The room we stayed in was very spacious, nice and clean. The toilet was very small comparing to the room tho. U can occasionally see some ants climbing around but I guess that’s not really the hostel’s fault. The location was quite good and it didn’t take too much time getting around. Breakfast was homemade, it was nice but maybe a little more variety would be better. Ac works very well as well.
- Carlos and Giulia were very friendly and welcoming, breakfast was delicious, the hotel was in a good location with transport, shops, markets and food and drink stands nearby. They offered laundry service, free water and luggage storage. Clean sheets and towels.
Top Hotels In Khlong San Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Khlong San Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Khlong San Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Khlong San Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!