10 Best Hotels To Stay In Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province:
Ozone Resort Pranburi
Located in Khao Tao, 10 miles from Hua Hin, Ozone Resort Pranburi features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cha Am is 25 miles from Ozone Resort Pranburi, and Pran Buri is 4 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chom View Hotel, Hua Hin
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.Chom View Hotel, Hua Hin offers accommodations in Hua Hin. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cha Am is 18 miles from Chom View Hotel, Hua Hin, and Pran Buri is 11 miles away.
- Great family hotel with easy acces to beach and shopping . Very close to great night markets
- The beach is just steps from the room. Walkable to Cicada and Tammarine markets. TV channels are Internationally. Bellboys and maids are very helpful and services.
- Excellent position near the see and near the night market. Very good swiming pool. Good choices for breakfast. The best stay during our Thailand holiday.
Good location, the hotel is very close to Cicada market and Huahin beach
The staff is very nice and kindness.
- Good location, friendly staff (especially the doormen and security!), great beachside pool
Anantasila Villa by the sea, Hua Hin Beachfront
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. A lovely beachfront property just outside Hua Hin Town, Anantasila Villa offers a relaxing getaway with an outdoor pool and sea-facing restaurant. Rooms and villas are nestled amidst tropical grounds.Decorated with Thai-style furnishings and beddings, Anantasila’s rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with views of surrounding greenery. Each room comes with cable TV, a DVD player and a safe. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and shower.Guests can play a round of mini golf, or relax on the lounge chairs provided on the beach. Massages can be enjoyed on the beach, by the pool, or in the privacy of guests’ rooms.Beach views accompany meals at the restaurant, which serves French and Thai specialties. Cocktails are available at the beach bar.Anantasila Villa is a 15-minute drive from the center of Hua Hin. It provides a free shuttle to a bus stop where guests can catch a minibus to the center of town.
- What a lovely place! Everything was gorgeous, especially an amazing breakfast. The restaurant deserves a special praise. It isn’t cheap for Thailand, but it’s worth the price. The general manager closely follows the personnel. Obviously he works on improving the service constantly.
– Loved the friendly staff as they are willing to cater to your needs if possible
– The pool was big and deep to be able to laps and/or casual swimming
– Immediate access to the beach front
- On the beach. Never lack of sunbeds. Decent size pool. Good restaurant.
- The Hotel is not really bad, you have a normal service, good and clean rooms, but nothing really special… by the way, we loved the flowers anywhere, this maybe is the best from Anantasila.
- I loved the resort at night time. I also thought it was great that they had wifi in every part of the resort, even on the beach. Having a our own beachfront was great, very beautiful view and nice, clean water.
Asira Boutique HuaHin
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Asira Boutique HuaHin is located in Hua Hin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Hua Hin Night Market is half a mile from Asira Boutique HuaHin, and Hua Hin Railway Station is 0.8 miles from the property.
- We booked the two-bedroom unit that let us step out directly into the pool. It was beautiful, especially at night. My daughter loved the pool and we all slept well.
- Swimming Pool is awesome, we love it very much. Location is good, 15mins walk to night market.
- Only a short 10 minute walk to night market.. Great Location
Staffs are nice and helpful
Close to the attractions but quiet at night
Swimming pool is clean
Small hotel but cosy, rooms are spacious and new
- Room on the first floor with direct access to the pool are especially nice! Overall it is a beautiful, clean hotel close to the sea, city centre and night market.
Ibis Hua Hin
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Less than a 5-minute walk from Hua Hin Beach, the pet-friendly Ibis Hua Hin has modern air-conditioned rooms and an outdoor pool. An international restaurant and bar are available. Free parking is available.All rooms include a flat-screen TV, personal safe and tea/coffee-making facilities. The private bathrooms have a shower.Ibis Hua Hin is a 5-minute drive from Cicada Night Market. It is 12 miles from Mrigadayavan Palace and a 3-hour drive from Bangkok City.Guests can arrange day trips or rent bicycles at the tour desk. The hotel also provides laundry and dry cleaning services. Luggage can be stored at the 24-hour front desk.Continental breakfast and international dishes are served at It’s All About Taste restaurant. The Lobby Bar provides a casual setting to enjoy drinks.
Breakfast was fair. Nothing special. Extra charge for a freshly made omelette. Croissants rather tasteless. Rooms are small and balconies microscopic. Bed was good and they had a proper safe. Bathroom basic with a shower corner constructed for midgets. Floor cover overdue for refurbishment. The place has no atmosphere.
Ibis,Hua Hin is definitely my cup of tea.
- Excellent customer service, very friendly staff. Very clean and lived up to our expectations. That is where exactly we will be staying on our next visit.
It was more than I expected. The rooms was perfectly clean and the lady who checked us on the first night on 21 March was the best.
We were given a room with full facilities for disable persons , which was perfect for one of us.
Very helpful staff and the restaurant staff were friendly.
I would stay again.
If you have a disability it’s the perfect place , near the beach also
- We like almost everything but I wish they would not charge my credit card as I must then pay currency exchange fees. I prefer to pay cash on arrival & then, if I don’t show CHARGE my card.
- You will immediately notice the security guards they are very welcoming they will smile and greet you any time of the day. The room is very clean. This budget friendly hotel is a must go for the people who are looking for comfort and value for money.
- Breakfast was fair. Nothing special. Extra charge for a freshly made omelette. Croissants rather tasteless. Rooms are small and balconies microscopic. Bed was good and they had a proper safe. Bathroom basic with a shower corner constructed for midgets. Floor cover overdue for refurbishment. The place has no atmosphere.
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Regency Hua Hin offers accommodations in Hua Hin. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cha Am is 18 miles from Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, and Pran Buri is 11 miles away.
- Great pool, close to the beach, most beautiful Spa, good food and excellent staff! It was a dream vacation. The hotel was fully booked, but we didn’t feel the crowd. Perfect for families with children at any age.
- The bed is extra comfy!!!! I never want to get up. The spa at Barai is also very very nice. The staffs are all pleasant and helpful.
Nice swimming pool, Beatiful beach, Quiet place for relaxing, good services from all staffs.
Great for families with kids. I will comeback again. My children love this place so much.
Cicada Market is next to the hotel so convenient to shopping and dinner. The market open only Fri,Sat and Sun. 16.00pm-24.00pm. And next to the Cicada Market is Tamarind Market for dinner its open only Thu-Sun. 17.00-20.00. Just walk!
- Beautiful resort with lots of facilities – close to golf course and night markets
- Consistent excellence in staff/ customer interactions
Amari Hua Hin
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.Located 1,300 feet from a beach, Amari Hua Hin offers elegant air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi. Guests can unwind by the pool or relax with spa treatments. Those who want to stay active can workout at the gym. Staff are able to converse in English, Thai and Chinese.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Hua Hin City and Hua Hin Night Market. It is a 2.5 hr drive from Bangkok. The property offers airport pick-up and drop-off services at an additional charge.Rooms at Amari Hua Hin are tastefully furnished with contemporary decor. Each well-appointed room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV with international channels and a DVD player, a minibar and a safety deposit box. Slippers and an electric kettle are also available. Free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bathrobe are included in an en suite bathroom.The hotel is equipped with a business centre, meeting facilities and a tour desk. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist guests with laundry and shuttle service. A baby sitting service is also available. The hotel also provides free shuttle service to the beach. Union Pay is accepted at the property. The lobby offers an array of international newspapers for your convenience.Breakfast can be enjoyed at Mosaic while seafood specialities are served at Shoreline Beach Club.
- very comfortable beds, nice gym and children playroom. Big pool area aswell.
- The meals and the rooms are very nice. Swimming pool in the hotel is very nice.
- Excellent breakfast, very comfortable beds! Big size and well taken care of Pool + GYM. Helpful staff. Some useful shops/Restaurants within 50-200 Meters walking distance.
The pool is really big and great! The breakfast is also very tasty with big variety of food!
It is really close to Cicada night market and many massage places around.
- Nice location, clean rooms, staff very friendly, breakfast was delicious. Free parking
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Hua Hin, 17 miles from Cha Am, G Hua Hin Resort & Mall features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or pool. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Pran Buri is 12 miles from G Hua Hin Resort & Mall, and Cha Am Beach is 25 miles from the property.
- The pool and gym facilities are great. The room overlooked the pool and was a great size and well appointed. Great value hotel.
- Spacious room, very comfortable and fantastic pool.
- The staff definitely make this a hotel to enjoy always friendly and smiling and always willing to help.
- Room was nice, huge comfortable bed. Nice seawater pool. Good location, close to shopping centers and beach. Friendly staff. All and all had wonderful relaxing stay at the hotel.
- We visited this hotel four years ago. I’m pleased to report that the standards remain the same as they were back then. The friendly staff are very helpful and eagerly cater to any needs of the residents. The rooms are large, bright and airy. The pool area is kept clean and tidy at all times. This accommodation is a perfect escape for couples or families.
Sailom Hotel Hua Hin
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. A 3-hour drive from Bangkok, Sailom Hotel Hua Hin offers a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Each air conditioned room comes with a fridge and tea/coffee maker.Spacious rooms at Sailom Hotel feature private bathrooms, hairdryer and satellite TV. A safe is also provided for the convenience of guests.Sailom Seafood Restaurant offers local, Asian and Western dishes with views of the sea. The beachside barbecue serves grilled seafood with live music entertainment.Guests of Sailom Hotel Hua Hin can relax with Thai massage or pamper themselves at the beauty/barber shop. Alternatively, they can surf the internet using the hotel’s facilities.
- Comfortable room and friendly staff. Nice location and the beach was very clean. Nice to have the option of two different swimming pools.
- The Bluport mall was opposite the hotel and the abundance of bacon during breakfast!
- Relaxed atmosphere and on the beach with lounger and umbrellas free to use.
- 2 swimm ing pools, lobby was comfortable with T.V. Reception staff spoke good english and reconised I was a guest in your hotel.
- This is a beachfront property. so you step out of the restaurant ,down to to the beach ! no waste of time getting to the beach. this is more like a boutique hotel, with personalized touch. we had asked for adjoining rooms, and were pleasantly surprised to have interconnecting rooms !
Nice Residence Hotel Huahin
Offering a large infinity pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, Nice Residence Hotel Huahin is just south of Hua Hin’s city centre and is 2,300 feet from the beach. Free WiFi is available in all guestrooms and free private parking is available on site.Every air-conditioned room and suite comes with a flat-screen satellite TV, a seating area and a balcony. They also include a minibar, an electric kettle and a safety deposit box. Some suites provide a dining table and a kitchenette. A bathtub or shower can be found in the en suite bathroom, along with free amenities.During their stay at Nice Residence Hotel, guests can make use of a free daily maid service and a 24-hour front desk.The hotel is 2.5 miles from the popular Hua Hin Night Market, while Cicada Market is 1,800 feet away.
- Staff is goood. Friendly anpolite. Location is near night weekend market.
- Excellent staff and excellent accommodation. It is very good value for money, always stay here when I in Hua Hin
- Room we had was large and clean the hot tub was a nice factor in the bathroom. Gym was good and staff were really nice and helpful.
- Swimming pool was really nice. Lots of restaurants/cafe nearby. 2 night markets close to the hotel, walk distance. Not far both from the city centre and from Monkey mountain.
- Was nice clean modern place to stay in good location and is way to travel into main part of town
Top Hotels In Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Khao Tao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!