10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kew Hanover – Top Hotel Reviews
Kew Hanover is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kew Hanover. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kew Hanover. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kew Hanover. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kew Hanover right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kew Hanover with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kew Hanover:
Deja Resort All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Deja Resort All Inclusive is located in Montego Bay, just 23 miles from Alma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Malika at the front desk was super sweet and very helpful! The entire kitchen staff was such a pleasure. Perfect location! Easy access to the beach, restaurants, and bars.
- I loved all the staff’s and location. My finances and I would come again.
- The rooms were reasonably large. And there was a water cooler which could be accessed. The public balconies were nice outdoor settings.
- Must Staff very helpful, friendly; room was nice and spacious
The cheeseburgers by the pool were great!
A gal named Chocolate was fantastic need more people like her.
The Wexford Hotel
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Montego Bay, 31 miles from Negril, The Wexford Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alma is 22 miles from The Wexford Hotel, and Rose Hall is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Very good experience. Staff were very helpful and accommodating especially the front desk staff
- Nothing at all .. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone .. Location was the only good thing about this place
The location was perfect!
Close to everything you want to be close to and ideal for excursions and tours.
Staff was friendly and the place was always clean.
- The fact that I was on the hip strip , I park my car and walk every where.
- The cleanliness the food for breakfast and the hot water for shower and the force of the water
One of our best sellers in Negril! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Negril Palms offers accommodations in Negril, just 30 miles from Montego Bay. The hotel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Sangster Airport is 30 miles from the property.
THE MOST AMAZING VIEW IN NEGRIL!! BEACH IS LIKE A POSTCARD.
DEFINITELY WILL RETURN
Food was good at the restaurant. At first we were reluctant to eat there because hardly anyone sat there but glad we tried it.
- Property was very clean, very relaxing & friendly staff.
- The bed is very comfortable, ac excellent and the cable poor
- Location on the beach was perfect. Room was large with nice bathroom and closet space. Ate several meals at resort and was never disappointed. Housekeeper was very nice, friendly and did a top notch job! Lidain was very helpful when we asked for advice or needed something special. Pool was always clean and refreshing. Open all night. Security guard, Martin, was top notch. Always just a few steps away to help with anything you needed and always friendly. Gardens are lush and we’ll kept, just beautiful. Will definitely return.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The bartenders Legion and Simone were very friendly. Leonard the security gaurd was helpful and also friendly.
- THE MOST AMAZING VIEW IN NEGRIL!! BEACH IS LIKE A POSTCARD.
This pleasant hotel is within walking distance of Doctor’s Cave Beach and Cornwall Beach and just 2 minute drive from Montego Bay Airport. Rooms have views of the ocean, garden or pool views.The Grandiosa Hotel has its own on-site restaurant, the Grandiosa, which serves local and international dishes. The hotel has an outdoor pool and a business center. Many helpful amenities are offered to guests, including an airport shuttle, tour desk, and currency exchange. Room service and newspapers are available upon request.All rooms at the Grandiosa Hotel have seating areas, as well as cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Select rooms include balconies, refrigerators, and bath amenities.Montego Bay’s Hip Strip, home to restaurants, bars, and nightlife, is less than 5 minutes from the Grandiosa hotel. The Agua Sol Theme Park is only a mile away.
- We had a great view from our room and balcony overlooking towards the ocean and directly above the swimming pool. We loved the old word architecture of the hotel and the room was very comfortable.
- We fly into Montego Bay and stay at the Grandiosa each year. The hotel is just a mile from the airport. Staff is super friendly and always accommodating. The evening meal is always delicious.
- The staff were super lovely and helpful and the pool was really nice. The housekeeping staff are spot on, everyone had a really nice atmosphere and were polite and careful towards guests! Awesome vibes all the way through!!
- The location was ok. When the hotel asks you if they can book you a cab say “no”. The cab cost us $15 USD for a $1 cab ride to the airport. What a joke. The restaurant food was surprisingly good and good value.
- I loved the restaurant and pool areas. Food was great!
Sahara dela Mer Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sahara dela Mer Inn offers accommodations in Montego Bay.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The hotel also provides car rental. Negril is 27 miles from Sahara de la Mer Inn, and Alma is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sandals Inn All Inclusive – Couples Only
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sandals Inn All Inclusive – Couples Only offers accommodations in Montego Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Alma is 23 miles from Sandals Inn – Couples Only, and Rose Hall is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Doctors Cave Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is in the Hip Strip of Montego Bay, a 5 minute walk from the beach. It features an on-site gym, outdoor pool and a hot tub.The bright and colorful rooms at Doctors Cave Beach Hotel come with air conditioning and ceiling fans. Guests can relax and watch cable TV or enjoy the view from the private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.A complimentary continental breakfast is served every morning at the Doctors Cave Beach Hotel. The Grotto Bar has a variety of drinks and reggae music.Excursion services are available. There are scuba diving facilities close to the hotel and well as deep sea fishing charter operations and golf courses.Doctors Cave Bathing Club is less than half a mile from Doctors Cave Beach Hotel. The Georgian mansion, Rose Hall, is within a 15 minute drive.
- The room was more comfortable than I thought it would be and much cleaner.
- The name doctors cave everything else was horrible
- The bar tender Kenny and other staff was very friendly love it and will stay here again it is all so good for family and young children
- Location is great. Very close to the beach by walking out of the door.
They probably have one of the best locations on the hip strip
They are clean
They have the “jamaican vibe” kind of look
Coco La Palm
One of our top picks in Negril.Conveniently located in the heart of the popular Seven-Mile Beach area, Coco La Palm offers complimentary Continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi connection in public areas. A large outdoor pool is also available.The accommodations at Coco La Palm feature simple décor and are air-conditioned. Cable TV and a telephone line are at hand, plus a coffee maker with premium Jamaican coffee beans. The bathroom with shower is private.Coco La Palm has an on-site restaurant located seaside that serves international-style dishes with pork, chicken, seafood, pasta and salads, plus drinks and cocktails. The property also has The Beach Bar and Grill with American-style food and drinks.The hotel has a large hot tub, an adult pool where parties can be held, and a family pool surrounded by lush gardens.
The property provides beach and pool side umbrellas and has a beach lounge.Negril Airport is half a mile from Coco La Palm.
- The grounds were lovely and beautifully maintained. The staff was pretty wonderful. I think we did run into someone on a bad day perhaps. The beach was fantastic!
- The location was great. The beach was perfect…swallow warm waters. Floaters and paddle boards available. The staff was great.
- The friendly and personable security staff (Gibson) had 8 chairs waiting for us in the perfect beach location every morning. He also helped us figure out what activities we should do and even played bean bag toss with us that the resort provides. I could go on for days about how great the staff was and the incredibly great food with free room or beach service, bar location, hot tub, room cleanliness and the overall beauty of the resort. Cannot wait to go back to CoCo LaPalm again next year!!!!!
- This was my 2nd stay here. I came with my 21yo daughter. I absolutely love this place. People are awesome at the hotel. Food is incredible, rooms so clean and up keep on grounds and buildings is top notch. I would recommend this to everyone. Love having the use of paddleboards…which is one of the main reasons for coming back again. Felt very safe and secure and our security guard, Conrod, made sure we were not bothered by the locals and would keep an eye out for my daughter when I paddleboarded every morning for 2hrs. Kudos to everyone at Cocolapalm for making our vacation the best ever, 2yrs in a row!!
- It was WONDERFUL!!!! This was the first time I’ve noticed where the resort was even better than the pictures! 100% recommend staying here!
Located on the white sands of Negril Beach, this family-owned inn features an elegant French-Jamaican restaurant and an outdoor freshwater pool. Live entertainment performs at the hotel twice per week.The decorative, wood-furnished rooms of the Charela Inn provide marble or granite tiled floors and a full private bathroom. Cable TV, a refrigerator and ironing facilities are included.Le Vendome Restaurant at Charela serves a 5-course gourmet menu every night. Pizzas, sorbets, and other lighter foods are served during the day.Musicians play jazz, reggae and folk music weekly. Guests can also relax in the lush courtyard garden or reserve their favorite spot beneath a coconut tree on the private beach.The Charela Inn is 5 minutes from downtown Negril. The Times Square Mall is only 1 minute away.
- Beach front property. Extremely friendly staff.beach towels supplied.
- Great location on the beach. Lots of shade and space (usually). Beautiful beach. Very nice room and pool. Great service staff. The music on Saturday and Thursday nights was really awesome. Not too loud. The bed was hard but that is usual in Negril I think. I would say this is a good hotel for older people but there were family’s there too – If you want wild (we did not) go elsewhere.
- Wonderful beach with palm trees for shade. Delightful staff, very polite and helpful. Fun entertainment on Thursday and Saturday evenings. We would definitely return.
- The hotel has probably the best beach front along the 7 miles. It is very quiet and professionally run.
- the staff are amazing, food great and priced very reasonable
Negril Treehouse Resort
This Negril resort hotel sits on the white sands of Seven Mile Beach. Guests can go parasailing or simply relax in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.Rooms at the Negril Treehouse Resort have a view of the grounds and are equipped with cable TV. Air conditioning is included and free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel lobby.The on-site restaurant at the Negril Treehouse serves a distinct mix of Jamaican and international dishes, including freshly prepared seafood and curried goat. Red Stripe beer and pizzas are also served.Wave runners and waterskiing are offered on the sea. A spacious outdoor pool provides a calmer water experience and massage services can be arranged through the resort’s gift shop.The Treehouse Resort at Negril is 5 minutes from the central Negril and 13 minutes from Orange Bay.
It was on the beach and had excellent day time security. Facilities were in good shape and as advertised. Management was good. Restaurant was fantastic and really on the beach. Breakfast included was really good. Lots of healthy food choices available. Beach front massage was really nice.
Beach facilities we’re fantastic, and the loungers and chairs were mostly brand new. Great place would highly recommend. Nice people generally all around with a few minor disappointments, but only one real exception for us, described below.
Location # 1. Loved the beach/water being so close to the bar and restaurant and lobby.
Jerk chicken stand was fantastic. Security was excellent. Grounds were beautiful.
Chairs with umbrella were plentiful.
- Location, staff, rooms, food, security, everything
- This was beach front property. The room was very nice and clean. The food was great and the staff very friendly.
- The rooms very very cosy and set in a peaceful garden.
- It was on the beach and had excellent day time security. Facilities were in good shape and as advertised. Management was good. Restaurant was fantastic and really on the beach. Breakfast included was really good. Lots of healthy food choices available. Beach front massage was really nice.
Top Hotels In Kew Hanover Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kew Hanover to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kew Hanover but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kew Hanover. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!