10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kenwood California – Top Hotel Reviews
Kenwood California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kenwood California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kenwood California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kenwood California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kenwood California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kenwood California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kenwood California:
Kenwood Inn & Spa
Located in Kenwood in the region of California, 28 miles from Bodega Bay, Kenwood Inn & Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Rosa is 10 miles from Kenwood Inn & Spa, and Napa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Just lovely, private, and quiet. Breakfasts were delicious. We loved our stay and hated to leave.
- This place is amazing!!! What a wonderful romantic get away! Only set back …the taxes are almost 1/3 the price of the room!!??
- I love this property. I’ve come back many times…. The staff, ambiance and intimacy of the property is wonderful.
- We enjoyed the property and we will return. We will also recommend this property to family and friends. The staff was great and they worked to ensure that all of our needs were met. The wine tasting event and breakfast were also a very nice touch. It gave us an opportunity to meet the other guests. The property, from the room, spa, to the pool area, was perfect for our romantic weekend getaway.
- Lovely breakfast. Gardens/grounds stunningly beautiful
Casa Bella Inn
Located in Kenwood in the region of California, 27 miles from Bodega Bay, Casa Bella Inn features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa is 9 miles from Casa Bella Inn, and Napa is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Room very comfortable with balcony overlooking fountain. Breakfast was amazing–chef handed guests her scone recipe!
- We were made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Good advise on local places to eat, comfortable surroundings and thoughtful accommodation
- Great location. Super friendly and professional onsite manager. We would love to return.
- The atmosphere, decor, the staff and the setting were all perfect. Most wonderful.
- Perfectly located to explore Napa and Sonoma. Great breakfast (included in price). Very friendly host and staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Gaige House + Ryokan
This hotel is in California’s Sonoma and Napa Valley wine countries. Free Wi-Fi is in every room and a full-service spa is available at this Glen Ellen hotel. Hot stone massages are just one of the treatments available.All spacious rooms at the Gaige House feature private entrances. An iPod docking station and a 32-inch flat-screen TV are included in the rooms. Select rooms have a private patio with creek views.Every evening, Gaige House Glen Ellen has a free evening wine and cheese tasting. Fresh baked cookies are available. The hotel has a daily full buffet breakfast as well.An outdoor heated pool and hot tub are on site.
The room was magnificent. Warm and comfortable
- Staff was friendly and respective of privacy. Massages were good. Breakfast very yummy. Location to our Santa Rosa friends was perfect (straight down Hwy 12).
- The staff was very knowledgeable about the surrounding wineries and tasting rooms. The complimentary tastings every evening were fantastic.
- The Japanese style was elegant and calming; the sand garden was very cute. Huge soaking tub was great for a relaxing bath. Friendly crowd at the daily wine tasting session. Plenty of parking.
- Beautiful rooms, very comfortable beds. Beautiful garden, pool and overall setting. Quiet at night. Breakfast had a great variety of options and the wine and cheese in the afternoon allowed for some good conversations with other guests. The staff was very helpful with information about local wineries, restaurants and activities.
- The room was magnificent. Warm and comfortable
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn offers accommodations in Sonoma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a gift shop at the property.Bodega Bay is 31 miles from Fairmont Sonoma Mission, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 43 miles from Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn.
- Our breakfast was very delicious. The nite we arrived we were at the casual dining and the waitress was exceptionally good. I wish I remembered her name and we both had a massages and they were wonderful too. It is one of the best places to feel relaxed and at ease, the surroundings are clean and the minerals pools – perfect. It takes you away from your every day routine. Next time, I hope to be there when they have the yoga class in the pool which is only during the weekdays.
- Water temperature in bathroom was cold to warm, never hot.
- Beautiful spa in an outstanding setting. Natural hot mineral spring pools, saunas, and usual spa services in a relaxing atmosphere. I had stayed here several times in the 1970s — the Fairmount renovation has returned hotel to being a destination worth visiting.
Close proximity to boutiques and restaurants. Weather was ideal.
Staff was courteous and attentive.
Everything was quite wonderful. the employees working at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. the room was great, comfortable and quiet.
The only thing that i would comment on is that the complimentary bottle of wine that is provided in the room given which is paid to the property by the guest is very inferior. I think it was a Cabernet 🙁
A suggestion: maybe you’d want to ask the guest if they were to choose a bottle of wine what would they prefer in a certain price range. seeing the bottle of wine was a REAL NICE TREAT BUT I FOUND IT UNPLEASANT.
ROBERT P. SEILER
The Jack London Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Jack London Lodge offers accommodations in Glen Ellen, just 28 miles from Bodega Bay. The inn has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Santa Rosa is 11 miles from Jack London Lodge, and Napa is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The bed was just right… firm yet comfortable… and fluffy down pillows. The hot tub and pool by the babbling creek amongst the trees was an amazingly relaxing encounter with nature. We enjoyed dinner we bought at the village market at the poolside tables. Then, had a drink and game of pool in the saloon that night. So fun and great service!
- Great little place for a peaceful nights sleep. Definitely my go to place when visiting my grandchildren. Very clean and the staff was friendly.
- I have been staying with you for years when visiting family and friends. I prefer room 7 …because of comfortable working area with table…So happy to have my request honored as it always had been with former owners.
- Great location, Umbria restaurant food and service was excellent!
- the adjacent bar/restaurant was nice. Old dive bar feel with friendly locals. Food was just ok but we only had appetizers. The hotel was efficient but old, walls thin and on lower floor you could hear footsteps above. Room was very clean and bed was just ok. We were a bit upset that the hot tub was locked up for the night prior to the 9 pm curfew. In the hotels defense, it was a very cold weekend and perhaps they didn’t think anyone was crazy enough to use it. We were 🙂
Vineyard Country Inn
One of our top picks in St. Helena.Featuring free WiFi, Vineyard Country Inn offers accommodations in St. Helena, just 14 miles from Santa Rosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is featured.The inn also provides bike rental. Napa is 17 miles from Vineyard Country Inn, and Healdsburg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- I loved the manger!!!! Very warm, wonderful, accommodating
- The staff is always friendly and helpful. We also love the fireplaces in the rooms.
- Large rooms, very friendly staff, great atmosphere
- The breakfast was amazing and we loved the vineyard view from our room. The room provided wine glasses and a bottle opener which we were happy about. Overall we LOVED our stay here and would come back again for sure
- Everything was great! The location overlooking the vineysrd and the spacious room with a fireplace. The granola served for breakfast was amazing! The outdoor hot jacuzzi was fantastic! Staff so helpful!!
Spanish Villa Inn
In the heart of Wine Country, this Saint Helena B&B is just 2 miles from the Gourmet Institute of America.Guests can experience a taste of Italy in Napa Valley with the splendor of a Tuscan, Mediterranean Villa. The air-conditioned villa features newly furnished rooms with wonderful down king beds, marble and tile bathrooms, and Bocce ball courts, located on over an acre of lush land in a country setting on Glass Mountain Road. The Villa welcomes guests with its iron gate entrance and surrounding rock walls.In addition to the spacious Mediterranean design, the Villa features beautiful rose gardens, a canopied swing, and a majestic European fountain. The Spanish Villa Inn is ideal for small groups traveling to Napa, where a multilingual staff is available to accommodate their needs.
- The house is out in a rural area. The rooms do not have a TV and there is not much to do after hours very small town. Good for honeymoon very quiet. The breakfast was very nice.
- The bed was super comfortable- location was great and the yards were lovely. Breakfast was nicely done.
- Fresh squeezed OJ, fresh bagels, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, boiled eggs, and cereal choices
- The location is great. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was acceptable.
- The overall house and grounds were nice, the bed was comfortable, and breakfast was as described- continental featuring bagels, granola, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and fruit. That said this is the first “B&B” I have stayed at that did not offer a hot breakfast, especially for the price of stay per night.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer offers accommodations in St. Helena. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Santa Rosa is 14 miles from Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer, and Napa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was very well made and tasty. Good room service and very courteous staff. Overall property is very luxurious and the rooms were spacious.
- Fantastic location, beautiful property, very comfortable beds, very nice bathrooms, and a lovely fireplace!
- Breakfast buffet is amazing! In room fireplace perfect to take off the morning chill. Great size bathroom.
- It is a very quaint place. The cabin like feel and fireplace, that we never used because we requested firewood and never got. The valet guys were great!
- The room is large and comfortably fitted out. The bed was very soft, but the staff put a wooden plank under the mattress to harden it a bit. This worked well.
The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Sonoma.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa is located in Sonoma in the region of California, just 30 miles from Berkeley. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Santa Rosa is 18 miles from The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance, and Napa is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 40 miles from The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa.
- the restaurant was on the property of the resort/awesome, elegant, cozy, great atmosphere and the food was more than I expected. The wine was wonderful, staff was excellent, will definitely go back real soon. Went back for breakfast the next day! Awesome! Yummy!
- The Lodge is always a great place for a retreat/getaway – staff is always amazing, facilities are fantastic, food is AMAZING, and the overall oasis is always a treat to get to.
- The pool was heated to a nice 81 degrees (F) and allowed us to have a night time swim even in the winter! The hot tub was nice after and there were many towels available. We loved the on demand shuttles to the city center. Off peak they took us where we wanted to go within the city plaza.
- Evening wine tasting was a very nice plus. The local knowledge of the staff was helpful.
- Beds comfortable, housekeeping excellent needed extra coffee had it sent to the room in seconds
MacArthur Place Inn & Spa
Nestled among acres of gardens and vineyards, this 19th century estate offers luxurious accommodations, on-site spa services and all of the latest technologies, and is only minutes from Napa Valley.The MacArthur Place Inn and Spa features numerous thoughtful amenities. Guests can enjoy custom massage services, beautiful gardens, complimentary movie rental and an on-site library, complete with books and games.Guests at MacArthur Inn can always find something to do. The wineries of Napa and Sonoma Valley are minutes away and the historic Sonoma Plaza is within walking distance. Guests can also end the evening with a complimentary wine and cheese reception.
- 2 nights was not enough in this perfect hotel. I hope we can go back one day.
- Excellent grounds, good proximity to downtown Sonoma, excellent (but pricey) restaurant (Saddles).
- WiFI speeds horrible. Everything else, incredible.
- Gorgeous, spacious, comfortable room on lovely grounds. It’s a beautiful place and for the right price we would gladly stay there again.
- The room was lovely. Each is in a townhouse type of building. There is a good restaurant on site with a delicious breakfast. The pool area is lovely with cocktails and a spa.
Top Hotels In Kenwood California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kenwood California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kenwood California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kenwood California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!