10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kenova West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Kenova West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kenova West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kenova West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kenova West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kenova West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kenova West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kenova West Virginia:
Ramada Limited Ashland/Catlettsburg
Located in Catlettsburg, 9 miles from Huntington, Ramada Limited Ashland/Catlettsburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Everything was awesome. Clean, comfortable, great place to stay.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet, smoking rooms, good breakfast.
- Very nice place. The staff was great.I will stay there again.The breakfast was excellent.
- The bed was nice and comfortable. The location is right near the interstate but it is a strenuous drive into Ashland. It just happened to be the best deal for me to stay while I needed to drive into Ashland. Staff was great! Privacy was great!
- Bed was extremely comfortable; staff friendly and accommodating
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ashland Inn offers accommodations in Ashland.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yeager Airport is 56 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pullman Plaza Hotel
One of our best sellers in Huntington! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Pullman Plaza Hotel is located in Huntington in the region of West Virginia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Staff is awesome. The venue space was fantastic and the hotel is in a perfect location. The mattresses were very comfortable.
- Nice room. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating
- They offer a lot of perks. Free shuttle to wherever you want to go as well as pick up. They offer free valet parking.
- The staff was nice and apologetic but didn’t fix the problems like the fact our toilet continuously ran very loudly and you could not turn the water on in the shower only the bathroom sink worked the wallpaper was peeling off the walls
- We have stayed here other times but not in a few years. It has become quite run down over the years. If you need to be downtown it is in a great location but that is all. The staff were quite nice.
Comfort Suites South Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites South Point offers accommodations in Burlington, just 3.2 miles from Huntington. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Staff was amazing! Traveled with allstar cheerleaders and the staff was amazing with them
- Great WiFi, and very comfortable beds and spacious room
- Staff very friendly, nice lobby and breakfast area
- What I liked most was, That I was only staying one night.
- Good air quality, comfortable beds, convenient location
Motel 6 Huntington
This Huntington, West Virginia motel is 8 miles from Marshall University and features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. David Harris Riverfront Park is 8 miles away.Rooms at the Huntington Inn offer cable TV and a work desk. They are decorated in neutral tones, wood furnishings, and have a private bathroom. Some rooms have a whirlpool bathtub.Guests can use the 24-hour front desk at the Huntington. The motel offers coffee every morning in the lobby.The Huntington Mall is a 10 minute drive from the motel. Huntington Tri-State Airport is 17 miles away.
- It was cheap, that was the only good thing I can say. If it wasn’t so cheap I would never have stayed in the first place. Get what you pay for
- The convenience for work. Most staff very friendly and helpful.
- One it was in a bad area,the staff was not friendly at all. Did not like the room or location, tried to get a refund so we go go stay elsewhere and would not. My vehicle was hit in the parking lot….
- No frills. Nice bed. Very clean. Employess very pleasant. Great water pressure in shower.
- Great staff! Even let me check in way earlier! Will stay again
Red Roof Inn Huntington
Just off highway I-64 in Huntington, this hotel is just 10 miles from Heritage Farm and World Famous Blenko Glass Company. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Cable TV is featured in all air-conditioned rooms at Red Roof Inn Huntington. Select rooms include coffee-making facilities, a refrigerator and microwave.A 24-hour front desk is featured at Huntington Red Roof Inn. Free coffee and tea is served in the hotel lobby. Bus and truck parking is available on site.A variety of restaurants including Penn Station East Coast Subs and Fazoli’s are within a 5 minute walk of this hotel. Marshall University is 6 miles away.
- The price is right. The bed was fine. Nice to have a fridge.
- Bed was very comfortable and it was close to our daughter’s college.
- I liked the location and the friendliness of the staff! Very clean and there are shops and restaurants everywhere around it which is very nice!
- checkin was easy. Room is spacious and location is close to I 64 exit. Staff offered restitution for less than satisfactory conditions. Wireless and TV selection are good.
- Front desk staff very friendly. I stay here quit often and have never had problems.
Ramada Limited – Huntington
Located directly off Interstate 64, this Huntington, West Virginia hotel is 3 miles from Marshall University. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool and a daily continental breakfast.Each guest room at the Ramada Limited – Huntington features a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. They are decorated in bright colors and wood furnishings. Suites have a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can use the on-site fitness center or relax in the hot tub at the Huntington Ramada. The front desk is available 24-hours a day.Several dining options are within easy walking distance, including Bob Evan’s Restaurant, Arby’s, and Wendy’s.The Heritage Farm Museum & Village is 6 miles away. The Huntington Museum of Art is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Cabell Huntington Hospital is one mile away.
- Very clean, no smells! Breakfast had a variety of food.
Another person checked in with us with no reservations and paid less. Not best price for the stay
Of a large group.
- The mattress was great, the staff second to none, the breakfast was good but I missed scrambled eggs and sausage but you did have boiled eggs and great sausage gravy and biscuits. The rooms were large and clean plus the supplies frequent and readily available. I want to pick out one employee that shined above all others but I can’t they were are top notch, professional, helpful and very king.
- Perfect easy off easy on for an overnight when traveling on the interstate. Really nice helpful staff! They gave us info about a great pizza delivery place. Decent breakfast
- room was clean and big. quiet motel, friendly staff
Days Inn Huntington
Located about 1 miles from the Ohio River, this Huntington hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Orchard Hills Golf Course is 4.3 miles away.A coffee maker and fridge are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Huntington. Each room offers simple décor and includes a seating area.Guests can enjoy an evening cocktail at Nancy’s Lounge, located on site.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool on the sun deck is provided to all guests of the Huntington Days Inn. Laundry facilities are located on site.Marshall University is just a 10-minute drive from this hotel. The Huntington Museum of Art is 8.6 miles away.
- I like the room and the overall comfort of the beds!
- The first room we were supposed to be in the key wouldn’t work. So instead of giving us a room on the same side of the building. They moved us the opposite side when we already had our stuff upstairs mind you there were stairs only.
- Very affordable, staff in the morning very polite, allowed for a late checkout.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The bed was comfortable. Everything in the room well maintained and in good working order.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was spacious. Overall a great stay!
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Huntington
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Huntington offers accommodations in Huntington.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The bathroom was big and up to date ! Bed was comfy with a choice of down or feather pillow!
- Very clean and comfortable rooms. The bathrooms were extremely nice and accommodating. Location was perfect as well, private but good views of the surrounding area and quick access to everything around as well.
- Great staff, clean and comfortable room and excellent breakfast. This hotel felt much safer and more secure than where we usually stay.
- I went with a large number of family to attend my grandmother’s funeral. The staff was amazing, very accommodating, and went above and beyond to attend to our needs. The continental breakfast is also very nice and had many more options than I expected.
- Clean, new facility. Great breakfast options! My daughter loved the Hot Chocolate Bar! The staff were friendly and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashland offers accommodations in Cannonsburg, just 15 miles from Huntington.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great breakfast, easy check in. Had to leave a day early due to death in family and allowed me to use it for funeral when I came back. Beds were so comfortable, enjoyed cookies and popcorn in evenings for snack, and were so fresh. Will book again when I come to visit my family.
- Great breakfast and the hotel was claen and relaxing. Great stay even though brief. Will stay again if the need arises.
- Bed was comfortable, room was clean, staff was friendly, parking lot was well lit, breakfast was good.
- The breakfast offered was a nice variety and was pretty delicious.
- Bed was too soft, need bigger coffeepot, tub extremely narrow- a big person would get stuck. Need more parking. Breakfast was great.
Top Hotels In Kenova West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kenova West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kenova West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kenova West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!