10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kennebunk Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Kennebunk Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kennebunk Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kennebunk Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kennebunk Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kennebunk Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kennebunk Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kennebunk Maine:
The Beach House Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Kennebunk, 25 miles from Portland, The Beach House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Ogunquit is 9 miles from The Beach House Inn, and Portsmouth is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 23 miles from The Beach House Inn.
- The staff member I dealt with when we arrived that evening was extremely helpful and very pleasant. He went out of his way to accommodate us with a roll away bed that was suppose to be in the room that was not and an iron/board as well.
- The bed was super comfy. Nice view over breakfast. Coffee and tea station available at all times.
The B&B is very well located, facing the ocean with a long promenade that we enjoyed upon our arrival as well as the next morning.
Also a nice cup of coffee or tea as well as cookies were available upon our arrival.
- Ideal Location acroos the road from the Ocean. Staff were very helpful after internet company messed up our stay. (the booking was not secured and they asked us to book again, it cost $170ish in lost deposit, plus $170 fot the night) On checking in the lady simply reinstated the lost deposit so that we stayed another night. Great value
- The location was spectacular – the ocean was steps from the front porch.
Franciscan Guest House
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Franciscan Guest House offers accommodations in Kennebunk. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portland is 24 miles from Franciscan Guest House, and Ogunquit is 10 miles away.
- The grounds were lovely. Staff friendly. Bed was surprisingly comfortable.
- Room was adequate for this type of accomodstion. Not a 5 star but neat and clean.excellent locstion. Friendly and accomdating staff.
- The room and the food were fine. I grew up in the area so was familiar with it
- I love staying at the Franciscan Guest House whenever I travel to Southern Maine area. The facilities are simple, very clean, and very comfortable. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. Most of all, I appreciate the peaceful atmosphere and the international guests.
- It was convenient to where I was going. Beautiful grounds and very relaxing.
The Kennebunk Inn
Featuring an on-site restaurant, The Kennebunk Inn is conveniently located in the heart of Kennebunk. Free Wi-Fi access is available at this environmentally-friendly inn.Air conditioning and cable TV are included in each guest room. The suites have a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests at the Inn in Kennebunk can enjoy the on-site gardens and a shared terrace. The property provides free parking.The on-site Academe restaurant serves dishes made with local ingredients for lunch and dinner. Additional dining options are located within walking distance of the property.The inn is 950 feet from The Brick Store Museum and 1.5 miles from Kennebunk Dog Park. Portland International Jetport Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- This was our second visit to the Kennebunk Inn. It is all those things that one thinks with the word “Inn”: Charming, small, friendly. An additional bonus is the restaurant. The food is outstanding, as are the prices.
- The room was very squeaky but adequate (old floorboards) , bed was comfortable, the service at Academe was excellent and the food was fantastic!
- Our car was very handy so we didn’t have to go too far in the cold
OMG…the bed was amazing.
Loved the character of this beautiful inn.
Warm and Cozy.
Dining room staff so pleasant and food was outstanding.
Enjoyed our stay.
Bed was comfy
They upgraded us from a queen to king room
Port Inn Kennebunk – An Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our top picks in Kennebunk.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Port Inn Kennebunk – An Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Kennebunk.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Portland is 24 miles from Port Inn Kennebunk, and Ogunquit is 9 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 22 miles away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows. The room was a very good size. They have a dog a nice little gift with a bowl and some organic locally baked treats.
The staff … especially Margaret….were exceptional
My daughter has special dietary restrictions and they went out of their way to accommodate her at breakfast
- We were very happy with the cleanliness and comfort of the room. The staff was very friendly. The coffee in the room and breakfast included was very convenient.
Clean and comfortable
Extra space for personal items near sink-cubbies to the right
- Loved the breakfast and eggnog for the holiday. Front desk staff very kind and accommodating! It was our second time there and would love to stay again someday.
Hampton Inn Kennebunk Kennebunkport Me
Hampton Inn Kennebunk Kennebunkport Me is located in Kennebunk, 23 miles from Portland and 11 miles from Ogunquit.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 25 miles from Hampton Inn Kennebunk, and Old Orchard Beach is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Breakfast options plentiful. Staff polite. Bed comfortable.
- This property is nicely done loved the location and everything about the room
- The receptionist’s name eludes me and I wish I could remember. She was delightful and first impressions make the stay
- Our stay was the best we ever had at any motel/hotel I have always had great stays at Hampton Inns
Breakfast was awesome and everything was fresh. And clean
The pool was really nice and refreshing.
Lodge at Kennebunk
The Lodge at Kennebunk is situated on a quiet 8 acre setting adjacent to I-95 in beautiful Kennebunk, Maine. Kennebunk is just across the Kennebunk River from the more celebrated town of Kennebunkport with its noted shopping, dining and beaches.Kennebunk is conveniently located just 90 miles north of Boston and half way between the fabulous seaside towns of Portland, Maine and Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- The bed was comfy, my friend and I enjoyed spending time together.
- Said Continental. Had waffle maker, hard boiled eggs , yogurt! 👍
- So clean and comfortable!! Slept through breakfast!!!
- Ultra clean and spacious rooms, great location, great price!
- the location great right off interstate 95 at ex25.the help was great and friendly .lots of hot water room stayed warm all night even though temp was 5or6 degrees F .breakfast good
The Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in Kennebunk! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, The Grand Hotel is located in Kennebunk. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Portland is 24 miles from The Grand Hotel, and Ogunquit is 10 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- This is a quaint hotel that acts like a B&B with an art gallery inside. It is comfortable, charming, centrally located and an overall delight. Just a 10 minute stroll to Dockside Square and all of its shopping and dining make it a wonderful place. The free-to-use bicycles are just a fine perk.
- Location was the best and rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
- Lovely hotel, very helpful staff, comfortable bed, lots of little extras like butlers pantry, glass of bubbles when we arrived. Had everything we needed. Highly recommended
- Set right in the center of Kennebunkport this is an amazing place to stay.
- Beautiful room, roomy bathroom and location was great.
Grace White Barn Inn and Spa
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Grace White Barn Inn and Spa is located in Kennebunk. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Portland is 24 miles from Grace White Barn Inn and Spa, and Ogunquit is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 22 miles from Grace White Barn Inn and Spa.
- In general everything and everyone were perfect. The atmosphere could not have been better.
- The setting is beautiful, especially at holiday time. The inn was very welcoming and the staff was available to meet every need. The restaurants serve gourmet meals and are a reason to make the trip. We were there during a snowstorm and the staff managed to maintain the level of service one expects at this inn. We even received a Christmas stocking filled with gourmet food itens from Maine.
- Very elegant dining. Food simply delicious. Staff: old school excellence.
- the ambiance and comfort and friendly outgoing staff
- Room understated elegance; very nice. Dinner superb; pricey, but worth the splurge.
King’s Port Inn
One of our best sellers in Kennebunkport! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, King’s Port Inn offers accommodations in Kennebunkport. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.Portland is 24 miles from King’s Port Inn, and Ogunquit is 10 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 22 miles away.
- Location and price excellent. Beds very comfortable.
The location was much better than we expected.
The staff was ready and willing to meet any needs, from recommending good restaurants, to adding an extra chair in our room for our comfort.
Having breakfast just down stairs was a charm.
- The breakfasts were very good, offering a variety of foods. The coffee was hot and the waffles made to order very nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was very convenient to the beach , the town and major thorough fares. There’s a cute coffee shop across the street and a nice dry goods store. You can walk to town and there are some nice restaurants for lunch and dinner.
- Quiet, walking distance to downtown. Just a lovely place to stay. Wonderful waffles for breakfast which is included in cost of room. Friendly staff.
- It was a really sweet place to stay and it was walking distance to heart of Kennybunkport!!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Boathouse offers accommodations in Kennebunkport, just 24 miles from Portland. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ogunquit is 10 miles from The Boathouse, and Portsmouth is 25 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 21 miles away.
- Room was comfortable & very big, great location.
- Most everything about the hotel was wonderful including the location and the room. The staff was friendly and answered questions readily. The limited dinner menu met our needs and the food was good.
- Decor and rooms were beautiful. We were offered an amazing upgrade the day we checked in to 2 adjoining rooms rather than one double room. They were really lovely, we so appreciated it. The continental breakfast is very simple but well done and tasty.
- Everything wonderful, breakfast and robes included. Rooms were immaculate and modern. The staff was exceptional they could not do enough for us. Everyone amazing. Unbelievable experience
- Exceptional upgrades to an already beautiful facility. Was impressed!
Top Hotels In Kennebunk Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kennebunk Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kennebunk Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kennebunk Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!