10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kenilworth New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Kenilworth New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kenilworth New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kenilworth New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kenilworth New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kenilworth New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kenilworth New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kenilworth New York State:
Days Inn Tonawanda
Days Inn Tonawanda offers accommodations in Tonawanda.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a shops at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 22 miles from Days Inn Tonawanda, and Niagara Falls is 15 miles from the property. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The room was clean and a decent size. You get what you pay for. Cheap place to lay your head for the night.
I am on a gluten free diet and I bring my own breakfast.
The food looked good.
There was heavy snow on Dec.12 and I decided I had better check out and the staff were very obliging.
- Absolutely nothing worst experience I’ve ever had at a hotel
- Nothing! Room service didn’t even give new towels or anything.
- Breakfast was great, many choices. The room I stayed in only had 1 light that worked and then when I went to shower, no hot water.. I had to change rooms just for a hot shower.
Motel 6 Buffalo – Amherst
One of our best sellers in Amherst! Close to Interstate 290, this motel has Wi-Fi, free parking and rooms with cable TV. The University at Buffalo-North Campus is close by.A sitting area and work desk is available in each bright room at the Buffalo – Amherst Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guests. Vending machines that have drinks and snacks are also available.Motel 6 Buffalo – Amherst is within one mile of dining and shopping at Boulevard Mall. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Everything. Think they should have king size beds as a option too. Other than that everything was Nice!!!
- If you like being eaten hy fleas during the night, being awake all night by constant road traffic from two major roadways and sleep in a bed slightly softer than the floor… Then by all means reserve at Motel 6. Sometimes you get what you pay for and this place is the worst stay of any hotel chain I have been to.
- The rooms are well appointed, and obviously well cared for with much attention to detail.
- The lady at the front desk was more than pleasant and accommodating
- This staff did all things to see to my needs, where expected! They made sure that my room was clean & comfortable!!
Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area
Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area offers accommodations in Kenmore. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 21 miles from Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area, and Niagara Falls is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 8 miles from Super 8 Kenmore/Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area.
- The pillows were very fluffy! It was right across the street from an excellent diner.
- First the Manager Shari frpm start to finish was great all Hotel need a Shari.
- I love this super 8 because it’s right in the heart of Kenmore, places to eat are within walking distance, and it’s so reasonably priced. You can’t go wrong. The rooms are clean and cozy.
- We just needed a clean room in a safe neighborhood. This fit the bill and was reasonably priced.
- The staff was wonderfully accommodating ? They changed our room no prob. Please note ***Booking.com bookers that the hotel has only has one size “double bed”, so when you book a “double room” for two people with just one bed, that you really may want a room with two beds as each bed is really too small for two people – unless you are a couple who enjoys snuggling ? It is conveniently located off a major road and they offer a breakfast with the usu coffee and tea alongside – Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran or oatmeal, toast, French toast sticks, packaged cinnamon pastries and fruit cocktail cups. It is also right near both an American restaurant and a Greek Diner within walking distance.
Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference Center
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference Center offers accommodations in Buffalo, just 24 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 15 miles from Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference, and Niagara Falls is 14 miles away. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful holiday mixing the very modern with the historical preservation of the old historical landmark. You are encouraged to explore the hotel and they did an excellent job with restoration of the old. Highly recommend dinner at the restaurant. Excellent price for an excellent dinner. I hope they continue to expand and restore this historical landmark
- the architecture. Clean. Large guest rooms. Random sitting areas. Food. Employees.
- Staff at check-in, check-out, and at breakfast were wonderful. Bed was comfortable, room was dark and quiet. Art displays and architecture of the building and common areas were beautiful.
- Excellent restaurant and bar. Our dinner waiter was friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel architecture is interesting and was fun to explore.
- The uniqueness of place. LIked the causal urban atmosphere and the freedom to wonder about. Loved the art, long views, comfort. All staff were excellent.
Center Way Hotel Tonawanda
One of our top picks in Tonawanda.Located in Tonawanda, 21 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Center Way Hotel Tonawanda features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 12 miles from Inn Tonawanda Buffalo, and Buffalo is 8 miles from the property. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 8 miles away.
It was clean, lots of parking, staff was incredibly kind and helpful. I’m incredible value with Free coffee and breakfast
I would definitely stay here again and. Would highly recommend it to family and friends . I’m done a lot of traveling this year and this was one of the best motels/hotels I have stayed, at about 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost .
- It was close to the wedding venue which was the reason for the trip.
- Second time I have stayed there. Housekeeping staff is excellent. Hotel and rooms are kept exceedingly clean!
- The fact that we were next to a major highway and it was quiet
- The bagels were good. Coffee was good and french vanilla creamer made it even better.
- It was clean, lots of parking, staff was incredibly kind and helpful. I’m incredible value with Free coffee and breakfast
Buffalo Marriott Niagara
Offering free shuttle service from Buffalo Niagara International Airport, this hotel is a 15 minute drive from The Buffalo Zoo. It features an on-site restaurant and a large connecting pool.The contemporary guest rooms at Buffalo Marriott Niagara include free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with pay-per-view movies. A coffee maker is provided and room service is available.The gym features free weights and cardio machines with personal TVs. Guests can relax in the hot tub or on the outdoor deck.American cuisine and cocktails are served at the Buffalo Niagara Marriott’s Blue Fire Grille. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Niagara Falls is 20 miles from Buffalo Marriott Niagara. SUNY Buffalo’s North Campus is less than a 5 minute drive away.
Proximity to UB campus
Liked the work out facility and the kids liked the arcade.
- The restaurant was ok and the restaurant staff above average
- The room was spotless, which is a huge factor when you are traveling. Very nice room – seemed recently updated. Bed was perfect. Great that there was a mini-fridge in the room – love that! Bathroom was really nice – had a lot of free mini-shampoos, soaps, etc. to use. Property is very nicely maintained and staff was wonderful. They even shuttled us to our concert and back. Will definitely book here again.
- Loved the Ruby bar – Joe rocks. Airport shuttle was a plus. Room was large and clean.
- It was nice that there’s a Bar there and we didn’t have to go to far except for our planned activities.
- Proximity to UB campus
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst is located in Amherst in the region of New York State, just 23 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 16 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo, and Buffalo is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 4.3 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst.
- Well,we liked everything; starting with fast checking in ,the complimentary breakfast,the Swimming pool facilities, cleanliness and above the ambience of the hotel…
- It was very nice and comfortable staying at the hotel. Staff was very nice and we had a very good time.
- We travel together a lot Grandma, son daughter in law 13 year old twin girls 9 year old girl. LOVED this hotel the best out of all our stays INCLUDING DISNEY! Pool was so nice and warm not a shock but refreshing. And it was BIG. a nice little hot tub not that we use it enough tables chairs loungers , windows with plants. Our suite with kitchenette made it like home. We hated to leave. Met with extended family and friends there. What a wonderful hotel! I give it as many stars as fit on the paper 10,20, 100. Breakfast was typical but the staff busted their butts to keep the trays refilled as there was a softball tourney going on. Just wonderful.
- Location near UB, restaurants and shopping were all within 2-3 miles. Kitchen with full size fridge. We purchased great take out at Wegmans grocery store to save time. The restaurants are impossible on graduation weekend! We had to eat one family dinner in Canada! ? Highly recommend Napoli Ristorante on Ferry St in Niagara Falls, Ontario; Howling Rooster Cafe in Buffalo for breakfast, and Amy’s on Main St for lunch, & Thai Orchid Cafe on Evans St in Amherst. Premier Wines on Maple St for in-room celebrating.
- The hot tub and pool were great. Also the breakfast pretty good
DoubleTree by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst
Located in Amherst, 23 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, DoubleTree by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shops at the property.Niagara Falls is 16 miles from DoubleTree Hilton Buffalo-Amherst, and Buffalo is 8 miles from the property. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location is great, close to the university, rooms are comfortable, my daughter was extremely excited about the pool and hot tub. Cookies on arrival and when we were there, there was a happy hour in the lobby bar with free wine and beer.
- The bartender was very nice and accommodating as was the maintenance man.
The welcome cookie is delicious!
A breakfast coffee, as well as food, is good.
King size bed is awesome.
- It was extremely clean, the bed was comfortable and the room was very quiet and well equipped. The staff was very responsive and friendly.
- The entire experience was great: staff, room, cleanliness, food. All staff so very helpful and proactive.
Candlewood Suites Buffalo Amherst
This hotel is across from the University of Buffalo-North Campus in Buffalo, New York. It features all-suite accommodations with a kitchenette and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Candlewood Suites Buffalo Amherst has spacious suites furnished with a sitting area, flat-screen cable TV and DVD player. The kitchenette includes stove top burners, microwave and full-size refrigerator.Guests of the Buffalo Candlewood Suites can work out in the gym or use the business center, which has fax and copy services. The hotel has a 24-hour Candlewood Cupboard snack shop and free parking.Niagara Falls is less than 20 miles from the Amherst Buffalo Candlewood Suites. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is a 14-minute drive away.
- Lots of towels(needed them due to water on floor). Bed comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable and had nice bedding on it.
- rooms very clean and had everything we could possibly need. well done!
- It was comfortable & great to have a full sized refrigerator, table & chairs & flatware in the room.
- The staff couldn’t have been more friendly and considerate. The facility was clean. And again, there wasn’t anything the staff wouldn’t do in order to assist us!
Courtyard by Marriott Buffalo Amherst/University
Located in Amherst, 24 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Courtyard by Marriott Buffalo Amherst/University features a hot tub and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Niagara Falls is 17 miles from Courtyard Buffalo Amherst, and Buffalo is 8 miles from the property. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Breakfast was great, the bed was really nice, by the way who was the manufacturer of the bed?
- This was an excellent property. The coffee in dining room was great. The pillows also very comfortable The staff could not have been nicer in the breakfast area and I felt very comfortable there
- Staff was fantastic upon check in. Parking was easy, and right outside of the door. The look of the facility is really great! Bed was super comfy. Overall a great stay!
- The workers in the Bistro were friendly and responsive. The lounge areas were lovely.
- The Hot tub and indoor pool was a great way to start and end the day.
Top Hotels In Kenilworth New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kenilworth New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kenilworth New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kenilworth New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!