10 Best Hotels To Stay In Keizer Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Keizer Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Keizer Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Keizer Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Keizer Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Keizer Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Keizer Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Keizer Oregon:
Quality Suites Keizer
Featuring an indoor pool and fitness center, this Keizer hotel is 4.5 miles from Evesham Wood Vineyard. It has rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily free breakfast.Each air-conditioned room at Quality Suites Keizer includes cable TV, a sitting area, a work desk and a coffee machine. Private bathrooms offer a hairdryer and free toiletries.The daily free breakfast at this hotel includes eggs, potatoes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, cereal, breads, coffee, tea and juices.At Quality Suites Keizer, there is a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities at the property include luggage storage and vending machines featuring snacks and drinks. The property provides free parking.McNary Golf Club is just under 1 miles from this hotel. Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge is 10.5 miles away, and Willamette College is 5 miles away.
- Beds comfy, enough pillows, good breakfast. Fast excellent service when we had to change rooms due to noisy guests above us.
- The beds were perfect and the room quiet. Staff was very cordial. I was quite pleased with this hotel, and I’ve stayed in many hotels. Breakfast was good, not quite like Europe, but good. The rooms were clean and the location perfect.
- The room was big enough to not feel to crowded with 2 kids. Breakfast was good, aside from the biscuits but everything else tasted great.
- Fridge and microwave, free coffee throughout the day.
- Having a small fridge and micro would have been paticulary nice for a longer stay.
Best Western Pacific Highway Inn
One of our best sellers in Salem! Located off Interstate 5, this pet-friendly Salem hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves daily continental breakfast that has waffles and offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Downtown Salem is 4 miles away.A cable satellite TV is offered in each air-conditioned room at Best Western Pacific Highway Inn. The traditionally decorated rooms have a desk and a sitting area. For convenience, all rooms provide a microwave, a fridge and a coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Pacific Highway Inn Best Western. Guests have access to the on-site fitness center equipped with universal weigh machines, stationary bikes and treadmills.The Oregon State Fairgrounds are 3 miles from this hotel. Oregon Gardens are a 20 minute drive away. A number of Willamette Valley Vineyards are located within a 20 minute drive from this hotel.
- The room was nice looking, and the breakfast was pretty good…there were lots of good options.
The staff is friendly and helpful. The room smelled and looked clean. I felt safe and comfortable.
The breakfast was amazing – so many choices.
- Convenient location, updated and generous rooms, onsite laundry and fitness, hot breakfast
- The pancake machine in the breakfast room worked very well.
- We were in a handicap room. It had one of the best rest rooms I’ve seen in a long time! It was large, clean, plenty of hot water, and well equipped for the handicapped.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem, OR
One of our top picks in Salem.The Oregon State Capitol and Historic Downtown are within 2 miles of this Salem hotel. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast featuring biscuits and gravy, fresh waffles and more is included.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem. A microwave and refrigerator are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are included.An indoor swimming pool is featured at the pet-friendly Salem La Quinta Inn & Suites. A business center and a modern fitness center are provided. A guest laundromat is available.The Salem Riverfront Park is a 10-minute drive away. Willamette University and Corban University are within 3 miles of La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem.
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast offered a lot of good options, and the location was good – very close to a major freeway interchange. Two large discount stores nearby, car rental place up the road, and 5-minute access to primary shopping areas all make the location quite convenient.
- View was ok,breakfast was great.looks like hotel was at least remodeled to somewhat update,we didn’t feel like we were stuck in the 80’s
- Was in town for business,I booked for a Monday, had to changed to Tuesday, they changed the price of the room by over 20.00. The front reception person was the most unfriendly person . VERY grumpy , no smile. Didn’t care I was upset over the price change. Got to my room , Room was okay, clean but needed some touch up. When I pulled back the covers , it looked like is hadn’t been made/changed .Asked to have new sheets, which they did immediately.the lite in the bathroom was partially burnt out. Took shower in a very dim room. The breakfast was good and hot. To get to the hotel you have to go through the Costco lot or go down the street to turn around. The parking lot is so tight and small, very hard to move around.
- Breakfast was tasty, tidy, nice variety, clean breakfast area.
- Everything about our stay was great. Room was very clean. All staff was friendly. Bed was comfortable
Red Lion Hotel Salem
One of our top picks in Salem.Conveniently located off Interstate 5, this Salem, Oregon hotel is 3 miles from the State Capitol Building. It features an indoor pool, an on-site bar and restaurant and has comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in each guest room at Red Lion Hotel Salem. Each air-conditioned room includes ironing facilities.Willamette Valley Grill and the Willamette Valley Grill Lounge are on site at Salem Red Lion Hotel. The restaurant serves a wide-variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner choices including French toast, wraps and steak, while the lounge offers appetizers and a daily happy hour.A 24-hour front desk is available at Red Lion Salem. A fitness center and a business center are also available on site.Oregon Gardens are a 20 minute drive from this hotel. Woodburn Shopping Outlets are 17 miles away.The Red Lion Hotel has the only HUT Portland Airport shuttle location in Salem.
- All the appliances and such were updated and nice. I appreciated the in-room Keurig with coffee and tea pods. There was also a complimentary bottle of water.
- Staff was friendly and helpful! However calling the hotel about a reservation was terrible. I was put on hold for over an hour and had to recall the next day to get actual help. Tend to outsource their customer service to India.
- room was small, sink was plugged, had to get another room
- Location was great and close to everything we needed.
- My reservation said one thing. The hotel said another.
Days Inn Black Bear
Days Inn Black Bear is located in Salem, 30 miles from Corvallis and 22 miles from Albany.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- We really liked the sauna, but it took a long time to heat up. (To use, you must obtain a key from the check-in desk. I’d advise turning on at least 45 minutes before you plan on using.) While the pool was fairly cool, it was great after the sauna, plus deep and long enough for very comfortable swimming.
- I have stayed in alot of motel this ranks up there with the worst motel. I swear I could of slept on the floor and it would I’ve been more comfortable than the bed. Worst bed ever. And ant crawling all over the TV stand.No toilet paper in the bathroom I had to use Kleenex
- I love the Jacuzzi sweet! Stay as often as I can. Other rooms haven’t been the best experience. Often dirty or broken fixtures
- The heating in all parts of the room are excellent.
- Location was convient to everything. Pool an work out room was cool just needed to be cleaned.
Shilo Inn Suites Salem
One of our best sellers in Salem! Off I-5, this Salem hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi. Willamette Valley Vineyards is a 12-minute drive away.Satellite TV with premium channels is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Shilo Inn Suites Salem. For convenience, each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests at Salem Shilo Inn can work out in the fitness center. A business center is also available.Salem Golf Club is 6 miles from this hotel. Mount Angel Abbey and Seminary is a 30-minute drive away.
- Bed was comfortable, screen tv, room was clean, coffee was really good at breakfast. Also it was nice to have yogurt
- The room was quiet, comfortable, spacious enough for the rollaway bed. We appreciated that the pool was a comfortable temperature, warm enough for our kids to swim without getting chilled. Having a steam room and sauna was a bonus. The staff went out of their way to help us and made our stay pleasant.
- not near enough seating, boiled eggs, sausage would have been nice. Elevator very scary. worried it might not make it every time we used it.
- limited breakfast items – biscuits and gravy every day – not a fav – no eggs; package oatmeal
- Location, great staff, large room, good bath products.
Comfort Inn & Suites Salem
Located in Salem, 30 miles from Corvallis, Comfort Inn & Suites Salem features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Portland International Airport is 48 miles away.
- Rooms very clean, staff very friendly, bed was very comfortable, and right next store to a very nice seafood restaurant.
- Bed and pillows comfy good breakfast. Richard was great st helping us
- The bed was very comfortable with nice linens! The air conditioner was easy to understand and operate. The shower was clean! The room was clean and neat! Convenient location!
- Clean and after the construction crew stopped working for the day, it was quite.
- No taste in eggs, actually nothing,even tried to get money back and reschedule with another comfort inn and clerk was very unprofessional. We have stayed in many comfort inns and this was a nightmare.
Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn
Located off Interstate 5, this Salem hotel boasts an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. It provides rooms equipped with a flat-screen cable TV with Showtime movie channels. Willamette University is an 8-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is available in each air-conditioned room at Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. Guest rooms are decorated in soft colors and each room features a desk, a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests are greeted by a 24-hour front desk at Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn. A gym with universal weights, 2 treadmills and an elliptical machine is on-site. For convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Best Western PLUS Mill Creek Inn provides guests with a voucher for a hot breakfast at Denny’s restaurant, which is located next door to the hotel. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are featured on site.The Oregon State Fairgrounds are 4 miles from this hotel. Willamette Valley Vineyards are a 15-minute drive away.
- It was nice to have a variety of breakfast options at Denny’s near by.
- I loved being able to walk to Denny’s for the inclusive breakfast every morning. The staff was great and the workout room was Excellent!
- I rented 2 rooms and we loved everything about the place inside and out front.
- The hotel was full, very quiet though, pleasant. Staff professional and helpful. We loved the room, beds were all comfortable, good pillows, nice bathroom and the heating system was just right. It was far better than we had anticipated and we will stay there again. It will be no problem to recommend this hotel to our friends and family.
- Room was spacious, clean a d comfortable. Staff was vert friendly and helpful.
Super 8 Salem
Super 8 Salem is located in Salem, 30 miles from Corvallis and 22 miles from Albany.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland International Airport is 48 miles away.
- Very friendly staff helpful in all ways welcoming to my very hyper 2 little puppies. Breakfast was free wifi was free price was decent indoor pool and laundry facility are amazing.
- It was filthy and smelled horrible. We had to check out and get a new motel and they refused to give us our money back.
- For what I wanted out was good it was hot needed a swim
- The staff of employees were very polite and helpful, The room that I stayed in was a big room, with a very comfortable bed, I slept very pleasantly the bathroom was a big bathroom. I had a very good waffle breakfast. It did not take very long to get back, to downtown Salem, Oregon , I will be staying here again!
I just wanted to sleep and found entertainment close by so I was able to enjoy myself instead..
Great food one block North
DoubleTree by Hilton North Salem
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Salem, Oregon hotel is within 9 miles of Willamette Valley Vineyards, Cristom Vineyards and many other wineries. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.With a flat-screen cable TV, each room includes a sitting area and a private bathroom at the DoubleTree by Hilton North Salem. Styled in dark wood furnishings, the rooms are decorated in light colored linens.After a day at the vineyards, guests can enjoy the hot tub and the fitness center at the Hilton North Salem DoubleTree. A laundromat is featured.Portland International Airport is 60 miles from the DoubleTree by Hilton North Salem.
- The amenities were nice. The jacuzzi was a plus albeit a bit small.
- Dana at the front desk was very delightful and helpful.. An asset to the staff
The room was fine, the
Morning front desk person and breakfast person mean and rude.
- Located near restaurants. Front staff was very nice. Loved the 3 beds.
The staff was friendly and helpful with providing information on activities to do in the nearby area.
I love the warm, chocolate chip cookies, too.
Top Hotels In Keizer Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Keizer Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Keizer Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Keizer Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!