10 Best Hotels To Stay In Keeseville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Keeseville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Keeseville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Keeseville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Keeseville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Keeseville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Keeseville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Keeseville New York State:
Courtyard Burlington Harbor
Guests at Courtyard Burlington Harbor can enjoy an indoor pool, soaking tub and fitness facilities. This hotel is in downtown Burlington between Lake, Champlain and the Church Street Marketplace.All rooms feature 32’’ LCD TVs with in-room movies and high-speed internet. Each includes a large desk with conveniently placed lighting and an ergonomic chair for comfort.The Park Café is open for breakfast, featuring a bountiful hot buffet with eggs cooked to order. The hotel’s Harbor Lounge serves light fare, hamburgers, soup, grilled salmon and more.Courtyard Burlington Harbor is located 4.2 miles from Burlington Airport.
- Restaurant was great, staff was very friendly and extremely helpful.
- Great Lake views, accommodating staff, we were there for a wedding with multi-rooms and a hospitality suite! They were relaxed and helpful!
Views of Lake Champlain and walking distances to Church Street
- Beautiful room, lovely view, nice to have food and drinks available in the hotel and well situated in the city.
- Great location and no surprises in terms of quality and cleanliness that you would expect from a Marriott hotel.
One of our top picks in Burlington.Overlooking Lake Champlain, and a short distance from various points of interest, including Burlington International Airport, this hotel offers accommodations and amenities, including free airport shuttle service.The Hilton Burlington places guests within walking distance of shops, cafes and restaurants of the historic Church Street Marketplace. Echo Lake Aquarium as well as the Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream corporate office are also nearby. Many recreational activities, including world-class skiing, are also easily accessible.Many of today’s conveniences, such as wireless internet access, are a standard at the Burlington Hilton. Guests can also enjoy dining at the on-site Mounted Cat, working out in the fitness centre or swimming in the outdoor pool.
Their staff at the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast were super nice and accommodating.
The hotel was conveniently located near the lake and the nice part of town
For the old building the hotel had, the rooms were clean and well kept
- Close proximity to local shops and view of the lake.
- Great location, beautiful room, happy smart staff.
- The bed was very comfortable, the pillows are always downy and plump. While not on the lake side, I was in a corner room and had a nice view of the lake.
- The room was clean. Had a great view of the lake. Staff was courteous and knowledgeable.
- Their staff at the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast were super nice and accommodating.
Hotel Vermont Burlington
In downtown Burlington, this modern hotel features on-site dining and contemporary artwork. Free bicycles and yoga classes are also available. Church Street Marketplace is a 10-minute walk away.Hotel Vermont Burlington features bright rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk. They have a private bathroom and free toiletries. Some rooms have a window seat and views.Guests can use the on-site fitness center at the Burlington Hotel Vermont. Massage services are available for relaxation. The hotel provides a business center and free Wi-Fi.Juniper serves breakfast and dinner made from local ingredients and has a variety of craft beers and cocktails.The shores of Lake Champlain are a short walk away. The University of Vermont is one mile away.
- We were impressed by the comfortable yet artistic decor that gave a nod to Vermont products. Staff was incredibly nice and made all of us feel welcome. My children loved the puzzles and snacks in the lobby, while I enjoyed the live music and libations.
- One of my all time favorites…. I always recommend it to people traveling to Burlington!
- I loved very much every detail. I’ve been in 2016, now 2018 and I hope I go back again !
- The Juniper and the Beer worth Sisters playing on Saturday night. They are the best and shows your good taste.
- The fitness center was terrific especially on a frigid day with little desire to be outdoors. Having the fireplace in the lobby was convenient and charming. The best part of the stay was having the informal but tasty restaurant. We had a bit of an unpleasant experience with the hostess but the management and our wonderful waitress, Edita, helped us to enjoy the restaurant and forget our initial unwelcoming experience. The food was very good and the rest of our experience will all members of the staff was Vermont-welcoming terrific. We loved our spacious room and the location of the hotel near both the Lake and the downtown shops. We would definitely return.
Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh
Plattsburgh International Airport is 5.5 miles from this hotel in New York. It features indoor and outdoor pools and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The Days Inn & Suites Plattsburgh offers rooms with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator. In-room safes are also provided.Guests can use the on-site gym or relax in the outdoor hot tub at Plattsburgh Days Inn & Suites. A business center and laundry facilities are also available for added convenience.The Clinton State Forest is 17.4 miles from the hotel. The Plattsburgh State University of New York is 2 miles away. Ausable Chasms is a 15 minute drive away.
- Good location and good rates. No issues with non smoking room as in other reviews.
- The Days Inn is always clean and they have a nice breakfast bar and pool area. The staff is always nice and friendly.
- Comfortable beds, Great stop when flying to Plattsburg late at night
- The Continental breakfast menu exceeded by far the expectations of a “continental breakfast”
The staff at the front desk was slow, dead slow and nasty. Copying licenses feeds right into IDENTITY THEFT…Days Inn would be named in any court proceedings. Otherwise all was OK!
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown offers accommodations in Burlington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plattsburgh is 19 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Burlington, and Stowe is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff was great and the location is wonderful for exploring Burlington.
- The hotel staff were very nice, and the cleanliness of the hotel was superb.
- Gorgeous, clean, and new hotel with a perfect location. Will be back for sure!
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. The colorful decor in the lobby was inviting as well as the beautiful wood tile on the floor in the lobby and elevators and the carpeting in the halls and guest rooms. I’d recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Burlington!
- Very friendly staff Very clean room. Perfect location
Comfort Inn & Suites Plattsburgh
Located in Plattsburgh, 21 miles from Burlington, Comfort Inn & Suites Plattsburgh features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.The nearest airport is Plattsburgh International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great location. Nice pool. Awesome gym and fun arcade with prizes yo win. All employees were extremely nice and welcoming Breakfast was very good as well. Coffee and flavoured water are available all day long. Rooms are big. Children feel very welcome. Nice to have a family friendly restaurant on site. Good value for the price.
- Front desk staff was amazing. Very polite and welcoming.
- Easy access to shopping, friendly front desk staff, mostly convenient for handicap except for the hallway going to the breakfast room and Perkins way to steep for wheelchairs, would still comeback for future stays
- The pool and slides for the kids . The arcade also for the kids. Very spacious room. Good location and restaurant on site if you don’t feel like going out.
Bed was very comfortable. Loved having Comfort Inn Non-Smoking.
Easy on/off from I87. Breakfast was enjoyable.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plattsburgh
One of our best sellers in Plattsburgh! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, La Quinta Inn & Suites Plattsburgh is located in Plattsburgh in the region of New York State, just 21 miles from Burlington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Plattsburgh International Airport, 2.5 miles from La Quinta Inn Plattsburgh.
- great stop over on our way to canada the next morning. I have never stayed at a la quinta and I was very impressed. I was even more happy about the fitness center! I always like to get a quick run or workout in at a hotel before my day starts and was very happy to see such a nice facility in the hotel. the room was great and breakfast the next morning was just perfect and enough to get our day started. we were very happy we chose to make the stop over here before our continuation to canada!!
- Staff was amazing in fixing a small issue overall a good experience
- Staff throughout the hotel was very friendly and eager to ensure your stay was awesome.
- We were greeted by Hannah a very friendly fun spirited you lady. She was very helpful and very pleasant to talk to!
- Everything was clean. The staff was friendly. Location was very convenient for us.
Best Western Plus Plattsburgh
One of our top picks in Plattsburgh.This New York hotel provides free shuttle service to the airport and the rail or bus station. There is an on-site restaurant and an indoor heated pool. Just a 10-minute drive from Plattsburgh International Airport, it provides free Wi-Fi in every room.Best Western Plus the Inn at Smithfield has a 24-hour gym. Guests can also enjoy the game room.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are included in the spacious, contemporary rooms. There is a work area, as well as a cable TV.The 99 Pub and Restaurant at Inn at Smithfield Best Western Plus provides American cuisine in a casual atmosphere.Cumberland Bay State Park, Lake Champlain and the Plattsburgh Amtrak are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
- The room was great and the bed was very comfortable. I slept like a rock!
- We stayed in a room off of the pool. Definitely worth the money.
- I was happy with my stay here. Clean, comfortable, and in a central location. Breakfast excellent and breakfast room newly renovated. I would absolutely stay here again.
-Staff were awesome at checking, super nice and they helped us fix a booking issue I had made with booking.com when I reserved for the night.
-They accept pet
-Made us feel very welcome
- Nice room. Good location. Pool area was really nice. Bed was comfy
Holiday Inn Plattsburgh-Adirondack Area
This Plattsburgh hotel is just off Interstate 87. It has an on-site restaurant, as well as a fitness center that overlooks the indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at Holiday Inn Plattsburgh-Adirondack Area are decorated in light, soothing colors and have cable TV. Helpful amenities include a work desk, coffee maker, and an iron.The on-site Fire Side Restaurant serves classic American dishes for breakfast and dinner. Night Lite Lounge is a great place to get a drink or play a game of pool.The Plattsburgh-Adirondack Area Holiday Inn has a front desk that is open 24 hours. A business center and an ATM are also available.Holiday Inn Plattsburgh-Adirondack Area is just 3 miles from Lake Champlain. Point au Roche State Park is a 15-minute drive.
had only coffee not a breakfast person
i did enjoy the dinner there but needs a little more in the way of choices
- Our request for adjoining rooms (2) was accommodated. The desk clerk (Ellen) was very helpful.
- nice ,clean and comfortable. friendly staff. very well situated by the highway and across from Consumer Square.
- hotel was easy to locate food was good serve was fast
- The room was to our liking, and the breakfast was very good.
- had only coffee not a breakfast person
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Plattsburgh
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Plattsburgh offers accommodations in Plattsburgh.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Plattsburgh International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- We have stayed several times at the Microtel at various locations. Every time we have been very impressed. It was a pleasant surprise that we found this location in Plattsburgh for this quick trip to take care of few personal matters. Thanks again.
- Bed and room was fine. This is our 4th stay at this hotel. Good location to SUNY Plattsburgh and shopping.
- Staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean! Great location, close to shopping and restaurants.
- The price was great the room very clean and comfortable staff very friendly
- Desk staff were extremely helpful when we checked in and asked to change rooms.
Top Hotels In Keeseville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Keeseville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Keeseville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Keeseville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!