10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kearneysville West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Kearneysville West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kearneysville West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kearneysville West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kearneysville West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kearneysville West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kearneysville West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kearneysville West Virginia:
Quality Suites Martinsburg
Quality Suites Martinsburg offers accommodations in Kearneysville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.Winchester is 20 miles from Quality Suites Martinsburg, and Frederick is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and the bedding was very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Comfort, Convenient, Attentive, Informative, Quiet
- The staff was friendly and helpful. This negative review is not a reflection of them.
- Nice location and easy to drive to nearby cities. Room was well equipped with all facilities and breakfast was wonderful. Clean and tidy place. Staff was really helpful. Pool and gym were superb.
- The evening hotel clerk–Aniya–was absolutely wonderful. She was cheerful, positive, and went out of her way to make sure we had the best accommodations available.
Days Inn Martinsburg
Located just off I-80, this hotel is 1.5 miles from downtown Martinsburg. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features free Wi-Fi and a fitness center.Cable TV with HBO is available in all rooms at Days Inn Martinsburg. They are also equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.The front desk at the Martinsburg Days Inn is staffed 24 hours a day. Free USA Today newspapers are provided, and there are laundry and vending facilities on site.Mountain State University is 0.2 miles from the hotel. Valley Mall is a 20-minute drive away.
- There was a severe wind storm. The hotel lost power. Everyone did the best they could.
- The front desk was extremely accommodating after there was an issue when we checked in. It’s good to see that there are people who still believe in great customer service.
- Location was great. Staff friendly and responded to requests. Room was quiet and no noise from outside sources. Great value for overnight stay.
- Place was clean and comfy. The wifi was free and worked wonderfully. Connected right away, never dropped and was fast. Breakfast was very minimal but free. They provided fresh fruit (oranges, bananas and apples ), yogurt, two types of cereal, miniature muffins, and you can make a waffle . It was the cheapest room in the area, and very close and convenient to where I was working. I’m glad that I chose to stay there but my next trip this following weekend I believe I’m going to look for a new place .
- It was at a safe and convenient location. There are convient stores and resturaunts nearby
Comfort Inn Martinsburg
One of our top picks in Martinsburg – and a guest favorite.
The Comfort Inn Aikens Center is conveniently located off Interstate 81, three miles from City Hospital. This Martinsburg, WV hotel is minutes from Shepherd University, Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, Mountain State University and the Antietam National Battlefield. The Hagerstown Regional Airport is 20 miles away.All spacious guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. In addition to standard amenities, some rooms feature coffee makers and whirlpool bathtubs. Coin-operated laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are provided for guest convenience. A newsstand is on the premises.Guests receive a free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!Guests at this Martinsburg hotel are invited to enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and deck. The on-site exercise room includes a treadmill, exercise bike, elliptical machine and multi-gym weight equipment. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, voice mail and access to fax services. Meeting and banquet space is available to accommodate up to 300 people. Catering service is also provided.The Martinsburg area is home to a wide variety of activities. Sports fans will appreciate a day at Summit Point Motorsports Park or Charles Town Races & Slots. Shoppers will enjoy browsing a variety of specialty shops at Martinsburg Mall and local outlet centers. Golfing, downhill skiing and tennis are available in the surrounding area.
- Excellent courteous service & clean beautiful rooms!!! Absolutely recommend staying here! Also there is an excellent Italian restaurant La Trattoria within walking distance just out the back door and directly across the street !!! Highly recommend both!!!
- Hotel was extremely clean in both room and public areas. All the staff were very nice and accommodating of any requests. Breakfast included some variety, such as scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon. Also nice to have some fresh fruit (applies, bananas and pears) at breakfast, but only the apples were left out all day.
- Staff was super friendly. I love that I could open my window and get fresh air.
- Staff at check in was helpful in recommending restaurants. Enjoyed Italian restaurant next door. Breakfast was nice.
- Everyone was very nice. Complimentary breakfast was good.
Super 8 Martinsburg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Martinsburg offers accommodations in Martinsburg.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 24 miles from Super 8 Martinsburg, and Frederick is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful with all of our family’s needs. Room was updated and very clean! The bed was comfy and breakfast was sufficient for my family and me. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the Martinsburg area.
- The room was clean comfortable and everything worked.
- Nice Pillows, comfortable bed, clean room, and helpful staff. the nighttime desk clerk even came to our room to solve a tv remote control problem.
- Great bedding for a economy hotel and very clean, great staff
- There was hardly ant thing out to eat. We ate ealse ware
Motel 6 Charles Town
Motel 6 Charles Town offers pet-friendly accommodations in Charles Town.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 19 miles from Motel 6 Charles Town, and Frederick is 24 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 26 miles away.
- The motel itself was very clean, the rooms were updated and modern. I was actually quite pleasantly surprised by that.
- I like the convenient of being close to where I needed to be and I didn’t had far to travel. I also liked that stores was very close and available if I needed to make a run out to pick-up something I need right away.
- Very impressed with overall motel. Rooms were updated and modern. Very clean.
- The price! Could not beat it for the price. Very pleased! I would not hesitate to stay again. Good job motel 6!
- The room was clean the staff was beautiful with accommodations and friendly
Hampton Inn Martinsburg
Within walking distance of Martinsburg Mall, this Hampton Inn offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool and a fitness room.The air-conditioned rooms of Martinsburg Hampton Inn are decorated with warm colors and wooden furniture. All rooms have a work desk, a microwave, and a refrigerator.Every morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet in Hampton Inn Martinsburg’s breakfast room.Hampton Inn Martinsburg’s reception is open 24/7. The hotel also offers fax and printing services and laundry and dry cleaning facilities.The Eastern WV Regional Airport is 5 miles from Hampton Inn Martinsburg, and Harpers Ferry is 20 miles away.
- Modern, updated room and lobby. Lots of breakfast choices. Complimentary coffee 24-7
The entire staff I interacted with were all wonderful. Not just nice when you spoke with them, but actually outgoing and engaging.
The lady who checked me in was especially nice and she even made breakfast the next day. The large African American man working behind the counter the next evening was quite funny and outgoing. Next time I’ll get everyone’s names. Hopefully these employees can be recognized and rewarded.
The to-go breakfast bags are a nice touch too.
- The staff was very accomodating. One of the best service staffs at a hotel I have experienced in my 69 years.
- The Breakfast was plentiful, delicious, and very accessible. The coffee service was very full and was much appreciated for it’s 24 hour service.
- Close to the main highway, comfortable, clean, and a decent value
Rodeway Inn and Suites
Located in Charles Town, 18 miles from Winchester, Rodeway Inn and Suites features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Frederick is 25 miles from Rodeway Inn and Suites, and Berkeley Springs is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- We liked the quaint, but cozy Alfredo’s Mediterranean Grill & Restaurant located on the property. They had nice food and even an acoustic guitarist quietly in the background.
- The breakfast was really good and the size of the room and price compared to others in area
- They had shuttle service to casino (2 minutes) and complementary breakfast in the morning. We’ve been coming here for 15 years. You can’t beat the value. It’s clean with jet tub, coffee maker, fridge and wifi. A few slot machines in the bar.
- Wasn’t really expecting the place to be as nice as it was. Had a great time at the bar and casino. Planning on going back again soon. 🙂
- Friendly and helpful staff. The king size bed was so comfortable. Also liked the full size bar in the hotel.
Holiday Inn Martinsburg
This Martinsburg, West Virginia, hotel is just off Interstate 81 and 5.6 miles from the Eastern West Virginia Regional Airport. The hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center.Rooms at Holiday Inn Martinsburg are decorated in bright, modern colors and have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are also equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Heatherfields Restaurant and Lounge is on site at the Martinsburg Holiday Inn. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room service from the restaurant and lounge is available.Holiday Inn Martinsburg has a fully-equipped business center, as well as a 24-hour front desk. Coin laundry facilities and vending machines are also on site.The historic Antietam Battlefield is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Martinsburg. The Stonebridge Golf Club is 4 miles away.
- Take pets with quick and easy access to the outdoors. Staff very friendly and helpful
- Comfortable bed and very clean. Breakfast was awesome.
- I couldn’t undo a mistake in dates leading to great hassle with no response from booking.com.
- the breakfast was good ,staff was friendly ,beds comfortable ,we got there early and they went out of their way to get a room ready for us ,my only issue was with the internet it went in and out when I could get on it.
- The staff was great. Booking had made an error with the room. We had expected a hot tub room but were booked without one, the staff easily and quickly accommodated us. Breakfast buffet was included and was delicious.
Hampton Inn Inwood
This Inwood, West Virginia hotel offers a free breakfast and free high-speed internet access. The Air National Guard and the Pikeside Bowl are minutes from this hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn Inwood comes with a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. A coffee maker is also available in each room.The Inwood Hampton Inn hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness room on site. Baggage storage is also available at the hotel.The Antietam National Battlefield is a short drive from the Inwood, West Virginia Hampton Inn hotel. The U.S. Coast Guard is also nearby.
- Nice clean hotel and liked that you had a variety of items for breakfast.
- Tasty coffee 24 hours/day in the lobby area with several choices of creamer. Convenient breakfast with nice selection of breads, hot eggs, meat and the kid favorite, homemade waffles. Great selection of toppings for hot oatmeal lovers. Yogurt and fresh fruit for waistline watchers! 4 hour breakfast window is helpful to accommodate guests leaving at different times. Easy access on/off Interstate 81. Easy location for visiting local attractions and family!
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff and front desk were very pleasant. They offered us snacks on the way out as we are Hilton Honors members. Hotel was pleasantly clean.
Pillows were perfect. The atmosphere was quiet and serene.
The staff always acknowledged me as I walked by with a smile or
hello how are you?
Staff were so friendly. Breakfast layout was very appealing and clean.
The staff was very nice and professional
The room was very clean smells good
Quality Inn Spring Mills – Martinsburg North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Spring Mills – Martinsburg North offers accommodations in Martinsburg, just 28 miles from Winchester.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Frederick is 28 miles from Quality Inn Spring Mills, and Berkeley Springs is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 30 miles from Quality Inn Spring Mills – Martinsburg North.
- the hotel is located close to restaurants and stores so it’s very convenient.
- I liked that the staff were friendly. The room was clean and warm.
- The person at the front desk was cordial. I did not see any bugs. Thankful we were only staying for one night.
- The staff was amazing very friendly and accommodating to anything I needed! Definitely will be back!
- The breakfast selection was good and the food tasty. They had bottled water, cookies and fruit to take with you to your room. Our room with a king size bed was very roomy and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Kearneysville West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kearneysville West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kearneysville West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kearneysville West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!