10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kamouraska Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Kamouraska Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kamouraska Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kamouraska Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kamouraska Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kamouraska Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kamouraska Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kamouraska Quebec:
Auberge sur le Fleuve
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Auberge sur le Fleuve is located in Saint-André in the region of Quebec.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.La Malbaie is 20 miles from Auberge sur le Fleuve, and Riviere du Loup is 15 miles away.
- Thanks to Sylvie she was an excellent host. breakfast was excellent. The room was clean and a view on the st-laurent was great. The sunset is beautifull.
- We were right by the river and there is an access to a walking path. The breakfast was plentiful and very varied. The manager was also extremly helpful and friendly.
- Fantastic service, very friendly staff, comfortable and quiet stay. Gorgeous view!
The great welcome, the personnel was very friendly! The host was very nice to our son as well.
Great breakfast, with homemade jams and jellies real eggs (not the liquid, re-mixed kind)
Although our bedroom had a shared bathroom these were adequate
and there was a sink in room.
Auberge le 112
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Auberge le 112 is located in Saint-André in the region of Quebec, just 20 miles from La Malbaie. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing.
- The new owners just purchased the property last year and are lovingly restoring the beautiful property. The location is close to Kamouraska, we biked over and back during our visit. If you are in the area check out this property you will not be disappointed, by the location or value.
- Area is great. Fantastic brew pub nearby.. the room was small, although classified as ‘superior’…not sure why? It was minimalist, very modern, clean and excellent bed.
- Great location and breakfast. Welcoming hosts and room is super confortable with in a beautiful environment. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Hospitable and very, very, very nice hosts! ? Great breakfast, comfortable rooms.
- The owners were so lovely. Made us feel right at home. The nearby trail was perfect for a morning hike before a delicious breakfast.
Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
One of our top picks in La Malbaie.Located between the sea and mountains in La Malbaie, Quebec, this luxurious castle hotel features a 27-hole golf course, on-site dining and a spa. It has cable TV with video games in every room.Guests at Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu can enjoy the 2 outdoor pools, indoor pool and sauna. The on-site gym features free weights, bicycles and treadmills.A work desk and an arm chair are included in the warm-colored rooms. The bathrooms have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Rooms with views of St. Lawrence River are available.The full-service, hotel spa provides massages and body treatments. It also has manicures, pedicures and facials.Charlevoix Casino is next to Fairmont Le Manoir. The hotel is 10 miles from Mont Grand-Fonds ski area and 40 miles from Le Massif ski area.
- Gorgeous location, the sleeping mattress is awesome!..never slept so good
- This is by far the best resort you’ll find in Canada. Everything is just wonderful about this resort: the staff is amazing, the hotel is beautiful, it’s so relaxing! I’ve read other reviews about people complaining and you should not consider them. Basically, most people who leaves reviews are people that were unsatisfied. If you want my opinion, you will not find a better hotel in Canada.
Check in staff – Welcoming and Efficient
Accomodation – Our room was a basic room – Simple but comfortable and clean.
All amenities were wonderful – loved the heated outdoor pool along with the steam room
Buildings (including Casino) and Grounds are picture perfect / scenic and well maintained
Had a wonderful meal and would recommend – grilled shrimp on creamed polenta
- The pool, spa, steam room, workout area are fantastic. There are three large pools. Everything is spotlessly maintained.
- Room with river view was worth the extra $’s. Were happy with ample towels, bath robes and very comfortable beds.
Auberge des Falaises
This Canadian property offers a full-service spa and rooms with private balconies. The bed and breakfast overlooks the Saint Lawrence River and within a 5-minute drive of the Club De Golf De Murray Bay.Guests can relax in the spa tub or watch a movie on the flat-screen TV in rooms at the Auberge des Falaises. The rooms feature calming décor and large patio doors.The property features a restaurant and bar, which is open for dinner. Breakfast is also provided for guests.The Auberge is 1.7 miles from the city center of La Mabaie, which offers entertainment, shopping and dining. The property is within a 40-minute drive of the Charlevoix Museum.
- We loved the spa facilities onsite. Hot tubs, saunas and cold plunge pools were all enjoyable. Also enjoyed the warming rooms with hot and cold beverages. A definite bonus to our stay!
- Staff extremely friendly and polite. Beautiful view from balcony.
- A spectacular view. A lovely terrace with an open gas fire for drinks and relaxation. Very pleasant and helpful staff. We have stayed before in the pavillion which is excellent accommodation. This time we opted for the auberge itself, taking advantage of a special offer. The room was small but pretty, with a marvelous view. Lovely breakfast buffet and menu.
- It was a lovely relaxing place with a terrific view over the St Lawrence River. The meals were very creative and delicious.
- The view from room #308 excellent, overlooking the St Lawrence River beautiful!!!
Hotel-Motel Castel de la Mer
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hotel-Motel Castel de la Mer is located in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- This is really a good spot for staying in Malbaie. Not the charming little inn but functional with big and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. Friendly staff. The hotel seems recently renovated / updated. The rooms in the main building (101-106 and 201-206) all have at least a glimpse of the water (best in the higher numbers). Lunch restaurant next door and an excellent place for dinner in the next building – highly recommend Chez Truchon – an oasis after returning from the wilderness up north.
- Given the season, location and this property being a “motel”, I found it to be expensive, further that there was no services on it, ie. gym, restarunt, convince store or pool etc.
- Very nice welcome. Staff is efficient, happy and nice. Room was perfect.
- This is a large motel, with lots of rooms and convenient parking. Excellent room, with comfortable large king size bed. Good kitchenette in the room. Continental breakfast available for CAD4 and well worth it. Very friendly and helpful front desk.
- This was our favourite place to stay out of all our accomodation during our Canada trip (and we had stayed in expensive places!). It was perfect for our needs – Nice, clean, large room, good wifi, parking right outside. Places to eat and supermarket nearby. Easy drive to the Gorge national park and to Baie St Catherine for whale watching. It was perfect, and great value for money.
Le Petit Hotel Charlevoix
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Le Petit Hotel Charlevoix features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.
The location is great but a little hard to find since the sign is on the side of the building. Check in is through the restaurant where staff had limited English but the process was very smooth! The building has a lot of character.
The little unit was great, quite a well set up little kitchen. Very clean with plenty of towels.
The restaurant that is located in the building is great. The best value menu on the strip. Service is great and the food is quite good. It was nice to have a few vegetarian options on the menu for a change too! My mum had finished her meal before my Dad got his but the portion sizes were good and we were all pleased with our meals.
The breakfast was brilliant! We were able to have the yogurt/fruit/granola instead of the eggie breakfasts which was super.
- iT WAS CLEAN, COMFORTABLE BEDS, NICE BREAKFAST, NICE SPOT.
- Great breakfast egg/toast/fruit/meat with friendly staff.
- Everything was wonderful. Location, Room with kitchen area, restaurant next door, breakfast and staff.
- Very cute studio and kitchenette, charming and comfortable
- The location is great but a little hard to find since the sign is on the side of the building. Check in is through the restaurant where staff had limited English but the process was very smooth! The building has a lot of character.
Auberge des Peupliers
Situated in the charming town of Cap-à-l’Aigle, moments from the beautiful St. Lawrence River, this cozy hotel offers friendly service, comfortable accommodations and is only moments from the area’s top attractions.The Auberge des Peupliers is located only a short distance from many popular points of interest and recreational activities. Many national parks, top-rated skiing, theaters, shops and local restaurants are nearby.Guests staying at the historic Peupliers can enjoy elegant dining in the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, relax with services from the spa or enjoy a game of tennis.
- Location, friendliness and efficiency of personnel.
It was extremely quiet and relaxing (no traffic noise, no guest noise).
The breakfast was excellent.
The location was ideal for our activities.
The staff were pleasant and helpful.
The tree in front of the property (poplar? cottonwood?) smelled amazing in the evening.
The room was amazing with a fantastic view. We could have stayed and relaxed in the room all day!
The restaurant is excellent and definitely worth trying, even if you are not staying here.
- Staff were extremely friendly, polite and helpful. Food was excellent lived up to the guide book reputation ! we would definite stay here again if we were in the area.
- The can-do attitude of staff, the great breakfast and well-designed rooms make this a wonderful place to stay.
Auberge la Mansarde
One of our best sellers in La Malbaie! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Auberge la Mansarde is located in La Malbaie.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Baie-Saint-Paul is 24 miles from Auberge la Mansarde, and Riviere du Loup is 29 miles from the property.
- Healthy breakfast with lots of extras; Hostess speaks English & recommended a great spot for dinner; we enjoyed relaxing on the front deck; would definitely stay here again!
- This was our 2nd visit. Owner lady is very attentive to help guests. Good breakfast and clean, comfortable and charming room.
- The welcome from our hostess was warm and genuine. It’s a beautiful old house and our room was huge, delightfully decorated and super comfy. Our hostess made reservations for us at a nearby local restaurant, which we enjoyed. Breakfast was wonderful. Nothing to fault here, and we would look forward to a return visit. Our hostess speaks English mais si on peut parler francais, c’est mieux for sure!
- Breakfast included was Excellent, very well plated, the owner is very very nice and please to answer any query and make you feel at home. The scenery with the St Laurence River across the street from the property is great and we had a great view from it from our room. Highly recommend Auberge La Mansarde;
- Amazing B&B in La Malbaie in a family villa. We had a wonderful big room completely independent. The owners are very nice and kind, they also suggested us a very good restaurant where to have dinner. Breakfast is also very good, everything perfect.
Hôtel au Petit Berger
Located in La Malbaie, 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Hôtel au Petit Berger features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
Good water pressure in the shower,
- Quiet and very comfortable bed . Very good service at the reception and at the breakfast dining area! We will be back . Thank you ?!! Oh and close drive to our meeting point for our shuttle service to Mont Grand Fond.
- I traveled with my parents and the rooms are very spacious and beds comfortable. It’s a very quiet hotel given the number of rooms!
- Everything was ok. Clean, the staff was helpful and nice. You can walk 5 minutes and have a beautiful view on the St-Lawrence river and you are located near a street with a few restaurants.
- Good value for money. We were there for one night and enjoyed our stay.
- Comfortable bedding.
Auberge Des 3 Canards
Auberge Des 3 Canards is located in La Malbaie, just 21 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.The rooms include a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.
- Excellent breakfast!!!! Nice views over the bay. Nice rooms. Nice but not really special.
- The room and its balcony were cozy and lovely view. The food was par excellance. It is our second time here. The area is lovely and we will be back.
A fabulous place to stay with very comfortable room overlooking the river. Restaurant provides excellent food with both Table d’Hote and A La Carte menus and the staff were very friendly and informative – you can even toast your choice of bread sat at the toasting fire.
A definite place to stay where you can explore the St Lawrence River area and go whale watching off of Baie St-Catherine.
- Liked the river view and grounds. Apples in the apple tree.
- This place is really old, and has not been updated in a long time.
Top Hotels In Kamouraska Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kamouraska Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kamouraska Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kamouraska Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!