10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kaleden British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Kaleden British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kaleden British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kaleden British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kaleden British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kaleden British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kaleden British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kaleden British Columbia:
Sandman Hotel Penticton
One of our top picks in Penticton.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sandman Hotel Penticton offers accommodations in Penticton, just 27 miles from Kelowna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- bed was comfy and the room was very nice. a little noisy but there was a concert going on and people were happy!
- I like the Denny’s restaurant, I loved the Denny’s staff. I loved that it was so close to our venue.
- The bed was really comfortable. Location to the Events Center was great. Parked my car and walked everywhere from the hotel.
- The room service wasn’t that much good I had to ask couple times for towels and and shampoo .when I arrived to the hotel I got two Coffee bags I used one of them and the coffee machine wasn’t working next morning they took the second coffee bag
- Extremely comfortable bed! Clean and friendly. Good location, just a short walk to the beach! Enjoyed our stay here.
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Waterfront Inn is located in Penticton in the region of British Columbia, just 30 miles from Kelowna.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, diving and biking. Summerland is 11 miles from Waterfront Inn, and Osoyoos is 30 miles from the property. Penticton Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Common areas on the balcony provided great scenery and leisure. The owner was very informative, concerning what was happening around Penticton during our stay.
- Owners were very friendly, helpful with local maps. Right across the road from the park and waterfront. Quiet and beautiful area. Allowed to check in early, advised of options of where to go to eat. Better quality then the other end of town. Restaurants, walmart, airport all closer from this location.
- The owners were friendly and after travelling around for weeks it was nice to have a place feel homey. They made it feel that way.
- Clean rooms with kitchenette, lounge, bathroom and bedroom. Nice view of Skaha lake.
- We like the close proximity to the park and to the lake. We also enjoy the promenade along the lake.
Best Western Inn at Penticton
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Penticton Regional Airport is just a 6-minute drive from this British Columbia hotel, which features indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub and playground. Its spacious guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in the contemporary, warm-colored rooms at Best Western Inn at Penticton. Each room has a flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a full breakfast that includes waffles, muffins and eggs. They can also relax by the barbecue pit.Skaha Lake Park is a 10-minute walk from Best Western Inn at Penticton. Apex Mountain Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away.
The breakfast was wonderful, great selection!
Pillows at hotels are always so big and uncomfortable….here they were perfect!
Room was clean…perfect for our needs!
Glad to see recycling options…important to us
All staff we dealt with were absolutely wonderful!!
- Kitchenette in hotel is nice, and having the pool was good. The lady at the front desk was very friendly.
- The management and staff were great I will stay there again.
- Clean room, well equipped, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast
- The breakfast was very good, the bed comfortable and the staff very friendly.
- The breakfast was wonderful, great selection!
Days Inn and Conference Centre Penticton
One of our top picks in Penticton.Located in Penticton, 27 miles from Kelowna, Days Inn and Conference Centre Penticton features a playground and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Appreciated Keurig and large window which allowed morning light in.
- Good standard breakfast. Friendly staff. Pools looked nice, but we were in for a quick overnight. I’ll keep it in mind when we come this way again.
- Very helpful management. Large rooms and very clean. Beds were very comfy.
- Keurigs in rooms, hot tub fabulous and breakfast great!
- Very comfortable beds, large rooms, good parking, breakfast was good (cereal, Yoghurt, toast, bagels, coffee, juice, Pancakes)
Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton
Featuring an outdoor pool and rooms with private garden patios, the Ramada Inn & Suites Penticton offers mountain skyline views in scenic Okanagan Valley.Rooms at the hotels have free cable TV, a refrigerator and ironing facilities. Along with the seasonal outdoor pool, the hotel has a fitness center and barbeque facilities for guest use. There’s fireplace seating in the lobby and Wi-Fi is free throughoutThe on-site Kettle Valley Station Pub has indoor seating and fireside patio dining. Guests can enjoy a menu based on produce and ingredients from nearby farms, as well excellent cocktails and an extensive wine list.The Ramada Inn & Suites is adjacent to Penticton Golf & Country Club, with several wineries within 5 kms of the hotel. Lake Okanagan Beach is 0.6 miles from the hotel and the Penticton Regional Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Large windows in the room, comfortable bed and bedding. Loved the bathtub with circular shower curtain. There was easy access to the hot tub area and parking was good.
- Location for us was great to attend Scotties. We could walk to venue. Tim Hortens across street.Resaurant in Ramada was Good.We completly enjoyed our room and our stay. We definately would come back
- easy access to all facilities. The restaurant was close and open for breakfast. Beds were comfy, we didn’t use the pool but saw people walking to it. Once we found out how to turn up the heat it was great.
- Staff were friendly, close to downtown and beach, price was excellent over the Christmas season, room was warm which we liked and had coffee machine in room. Café at hotel was good.
- Parking available immediately adjacent to room, nicely furnished, friendly staff
Coast Penticton Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Guests at this Penticton hotel are 1.5 miles from bike rentals at the Bike Barn. The hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with flat-screen cable TVs.Coast Penticton Hotel provides all rooms with wood furniture, a refrigerator and coffee facilities. Free Wi-Fi is included along with bathroom amenities.The hotel also features an outdoor seasonal pool. A grass recreation area is also available at the hotel.Located at the hotel is The Bears Den Restaurant. It offers home-cooked meals and is open for breakfast and lunch.Penticton Coast Hotel is 6.8 miles from the Black Widow Winery. The Penticton Golf & Country Club is 4.2 miles away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was exceptionally clean.
- Room and bathroom were nice and clean. Was a bit of a nightmare trying to untuck the bed though!
- Rooms are nicely upgraded, newer furniture, TV, headboard, bathroom vanity. Everything was in good order and clean
- Hotel is centrally located, near Okanagan Lake-good areas to walk. Many restaurants/coffee shops to choose from. The one bedroom suite was pleasant and good value we were on the back and so it was quiet, although the front was on a road with a fair amount of traffic it didn’t seem to be particularly noisy either.
- Good location for visiting a charming town. Close to convention centre.
Apex Lodge – 2 Hotel Room
Apex Lodge – 2 Hotel Room is located in Hedley, 18 miles from Summerland and 16 miles from Penticton.All rooms have a TV.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Penticton Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Apex Lodge – 7 Hotel Room
Apex Lodge – 7 Hotel Room offers accommodations in Hedley.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Summerland is 18 miles from Apex Lodge – 7 Hotel Room, and Penticton is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apex Lodge – 9 Hotel Room
Apex Lodge – 9 Hotel Room offers accommodations in Hedley.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Summerland is 18 miles from Apex Lodge – 9 Hotel Room, and Penticton is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apex Lodge – 8 Hotel Room
Apex Lodge – 8 Hotel Room is located in Hedley, just 18 miles from Summerland.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Kaleden British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kaleden British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kaleden British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kaleden British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!