10 Best Hotels To Stay In Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania:
Value Inn East Stroudsburg
Value Inn East Stroudsburg offers accommodations in Marshalls Creek.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Pocono is 16 miles from Inn East Stroudsburg, and Stroudsburg is 9 miles from the property. Lehigh Valley Airport is 35 miles away.
- The only thing I like was the staff. They were very friendly and helpful.
- Nice spaceous room. Big screen tv was very nice. Clean and comfortable. Pleasant, friendly staff. Beautiful pool. We had a very pleasant stay.
- Typical small hotel.. very friendly staff.. big flat tv.. nice hot shower… Fridge and microwave.. Over all if I need to stay in the area again I would go back…
- they served continental breakfast!! They were all very friendly. Room was clean and in order,
- Bagels in the morning and the fact that an employee helped fix our t.v. immediately.
Days Inn East Stroudsburg
Located in Stroudsburg, 29 miles from Bethlehem, Days Inn East Stroudsburg features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Pocono is 14 miles from Days Inn East Stroudsburg, and Easton is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 29 miles from Days Inn East Stroudsburg.
Besides their meeting my needs they also accommodated
People who were stranded by the noreaster that hit the area.
- Location was very good. Off the highway, near a restaurant. Front desk and housekeeping were friendly. Nice big and warm pool.
- Conveniently located to our needs after reading several reviews about filthy conditions and bugs and such, we did not know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. Staff friendly, clean connecting rooms, conveniently located to indoor pool which was clean, warm and not crowded. We will definitely be back for another stay next time we feel like snowy fun in PA.
- The restaurant and food was great but hotel and grounds were past filthy. Never again
- Excellent location. Nice staff and amenities. Value is priced well. Plan to return.
- Besides their meeting my needs they also accommodated
Pocono Inn at Water Gap
Located in Delaware Water Gap, 28 miles from Bethlehem, Pocono Inn at Water Gap features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Mount Pocono is 15 miles from Pocono Inn at Water Gap, and Stroudsburg is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The check in was good! No breakfast- no laundry room- nobody at desk early mornings- broken outside door(Anyone can walk right in building-rooms are warm- beds are clean- bathrooms clean- very poor lighting(Not safe) if your looking to just sleep on the road it’s cheap & clean
- Bed had stains, hair in bed sheets, hair in bathroom, noisy toilet, broken lamps, stained floors, dirty walls, must i go on?
- Staff was polite, room was warm and clean, bed was comfortable, room was spacious.
- The only thing this place had going for it was the rooms were new. They still had the plastic on the lamps and stickers on the towels and the tub.
- The staff was friendly and accomodating. The rooms were also spacious and up to standard.
Super 8 Stroudsburg
One of our top picks in East Stroudsburg.Super 8 Stroudsburg is located in East Stroudsburg, just 28 miles from Bethlehem.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allentown is 31 miles from Super 8 Stroudsburg, and Mount Pocono is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 27 miles from Super 8 Stroudsburg.
- Everything was great. Customer service was excellent and the price was wonderful. Location is close to everything. All around experience was great.
- The location was great for us. 5 minutes from ESU and less than 10 minutes from the mall.
- Very kind and accommodating staff. I travel alone every few months to visit my new grandchild. The location is perfect and it is slightly off the main drag but close enough to be near everything. This is a great perk because there is no noise factor. I’ll never stay anywhere else when I visit the area.
- Pet friendly, good location and price, staff was very hepfull and friendly. Also John at the location was on point!
- It was convenient to where I work. The location was dangerous where it snows because no one plows till the next morning. I worked night shift and had to walk to my work.
Quality Inn East Stroudsburg – Poconos
Featuring an on-site restaurant and an lounge and bar, this East Stroudsburg hotel has free Wi-Fi and rooms with cable TV. The Delaware Water Gap is a 5-minute drive away.A sitting area and a dining area with dining table are provided in each room at Budget Inn & Suites. An in-room refrigerator and air conditioning are provided as well. The private bathroom includes a spa tub.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the East Stroudsburg Budget Inn & Suites. Meeting facilities are provided and guests can use dry cleaning services. A ski pass vendor is available as well.East Stroudsburg University is just over half a mile from the hotel. Big Pocono State Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- It was excellent for a Quality Inn. The room was large with a comfortable bed, cable TV, microwave, mini-fridge, etc. It was only a mile from the hospital, which was the reason for our visit. There is an attached restaurant which was very convenient. The complementary breakfast was more than adequate.
- Property was in a good location for shopping, near had station and easy access to interstate 80
- The lobby is beautiful. A lot of parking. Very nice and quiet place.
- It was very nice, the beds are super comfortable. It’s nothing too fancy, but it’s a nice place to get away and get peace and quiet.
- For a budget hotel the facilities including gym were good, my bedroom was very comfortable and staff helpful.
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg Poconos
This Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania hotel is located 3 miles from Cherry Valley Golf Course. It serves a daily hot breakfast and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free access to the hotel gym and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Hampton Inn Stroudsburg Poconos. The business center offers fax and copy services and the on-site parking is free.All guest rooms at the Stroudsburg Hampton Inn have cable TVs and coffee makers. Each room includes air conditioning and ironing facilities.East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania is a 7-minute drive from the Hampton Inn. Mount Airy Casino is just 13.5 miles away.
Everyone was super nice.
Breakfasts were phenomenal. I was expecting Danish and coffee but got a full, filling breakfast every day!
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It was great that breakfast was included. It makes it very easy with the kids. The complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate, available at any time, was great, too. The indoor pool offers something to do after a day of skiing. Perfect place for a short weekend of skiing locally with the kids.
- Staff was nice. They made fresh cookies each evening.
- Bed was OK, pillows sucked…room was clean, staff were friendly location for my purpose was good. Breakfast buffet was good, typical for this type of offering. If I needed to be in this area again I would stay here. But I would bring my own pillow.
- Everything was great. The location was very nice. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was good. There was a Starbucks around the corner. I would definitely stay there again.
- Everyone was super nice.
Pocono Plaza Inn
The Pocono Plaza Inn is located off Interstate 80 in the heart of the scenic Pocono Mountains, just three miles from East Stroudsburg University. This hotel is minutes from the Camelback Ski Area, the Camelbeach Waterpark and the Shawnee Mountain Ski Area.Hotel amenities and features include free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, free weekday newspaper, free bus and truck parking.An on-site restaurant serves Italian cuisine.Guests of this hotel can also enjoy the tropical atrium with an indoor heated pool and the fitness center with sauna.This hotel also provides free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in the business centre and meeting rooms. The meeting and banquet rooms accommodate up to 200 people with ample breakout and board rooms.All guest rooms include spacious desks, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail and expanded cable television with movie channels.
- If they had better breakfast this would be my get away from home. The lady at front desk needs a raise. She was thete3 nights and still pleasant and accommodating.
- The staff was friendly and allowed us to seek shelter from a storm in the lobby and then worked out a room for us to put my grand baby and sick 15 yr old son in a bed.
- The staff was kind and helpful. Our kids enjoyed the pool.
- My kids liked the pool but it had dirt and leaves in it
- The Breakfast and swimming pool. Also excellent service
Stroudsmoor Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Stroudsmoor Country Inn offers accommodations in Stroudsburg, just 26 miles from Bethlehem. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing. The inn also provides car rental. Allentown is 29 miles from Stroudsmoor Country Inn, and Mount Pocono is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Everyone was very friendly and the room was very nice. We ate dinner at the hotel which was very nice as well.
- The bartender was very nice, although very harried as she is responsible for making drinks for bar and dinning room and taking food orders from bar area, then running to get the food.
- big room, charming architecture, great staff, pool
We loved how quaint and cozy the rooms were not to mention how great the food was! Love that it is family owned and operated. The views were breathtaking especially knowing it is a wedding venue as well.
We will definitely be coming back!
the buffet (both breakfast and dinner) was incredible! I can not say enough about the food here. SOOOO good.
the room (we had a suit) was huge and so comfortable. Loved this place and can not wait to return
Holiday Inn Express and Suites – Stroudsburg
One of our top picks in Stroudsburg.In the Pocono Mountains, this Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as free Wi-Fi. Skiing at Camelback Mountain is 11 miles away.Each guest room at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites – Stroudsburg has a flat-screen TV, microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in bright colors, dark wood furnishings, and carpet floors.Enjoy a workout in the on-site fitness center. Guests can use the business center, as well as the laundry facilities at the Stroudsburg Holiday Inn. A game room is also available.A daily continental breakfast is served in the lobby.East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania is 4 miles away. Shawnee Mountain Ski Area is a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
- The room was super clean and had so much space. The bed was super comfy.
- The lady at breakfast was excellent , the pool could have less chlorine it was very strong…
- Comfortable and large sized room with a separate dining room, sofa and work table, also there was a refrigerator, microwave, and kitchen side sink, good breakfast with lots of selection, my 9 year old son enjoyed the pool very much
- The beds were very comfy. The overall site was well maintained. Decent distance from local attractions if you decide not to stay at a resort.
- It was very quite. Bed was comfortable. The breakfest was good.
Howard Johnson Inn – Poconos Area / Bartonsville-Stroudsburg
Just 8 miles from the Camelback Ski Area and Water Park, in the heart of the Poconos, this hotel features a heated indoor pool and an on-site restaurant. The Mount Airy Casino is a 15-minute drive away.Rooms at the Howard Johnson Inn Poconos/Bartonsville all feature free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are also included. They are decorated with soft colors and hardwood furnishings.The Serengeti Bar and Grill serves American cuisine in tropical-themed surroundings. The restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner.The Howard Johnson Inn Poconos Area features a business center and a fitness center. An on-site game room and meeting facility are also available.This hotel is right off Interstate 80 in the Pocono Mountains, and is a 15-minute drive from Worthington State Forrest. Bushkill Falls is 20 miles from the Bartonsville Howard Johnson.
- Happy to have a warm room & a hot shower after winter storm
- Pool was nice the beds where comfortable and clean …
- We were in the middle of a nor’easter. I had made reservations in advance. It was pretty crazy and they weren’t quite ready but we managed. The pool is beautiful!
- The restaurant the food was good and the attention was excellent
- I liked the breakfast and the close proximity between the hotel and other restaurants to provide more food choices.
Top Hotels In Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kahkhout Mountain Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!