10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jupiter Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Jupiter Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jupiter Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jupiter Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jupiter Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jupiter Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jupiter Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jupiter Florida:
La Quinta Inn Jupiter
This Central Jupiter hotel is on the Atlantic Ocean coastline, 2 miles from Jupiter Beach. Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast, soak in the outdoor pool, and read email through free Wi-Fi.All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator. La Quinta Inn and Suites Jupiter provides coffee-making facilities as well.Guests can lounge at the lobby bar or burn a few calories in the fitness center. A business center is available. This Jupiter La Quinta Inn and Suites provides a laundromat and free parking as well.Maltz Jupiter Theatre features live performances 1 miles away. Roger Dean Stadium, home of minor league baseball team Jupiter Hammerheads, is a 13-minute drive from the hotel.
- 2 large beds, very clean room, good WiFi, Fridge., small gym and pool, good location
- The entire place was great, it was our first time there.
- No eggs at breakfast. Lady started breaking down early. Train went by at 6am. Staff very friendly. No complimentary paper. Location to beach and shops excellent
- Overall clean and the staff were excellent. Dark rooms. Good location, 2 minute walk to starbucks, grocery store, and smoothie store. The bed sunk in the middle and we had to get it fixed on the second day. The breakfast was subpar. The scrambled eggs were not good and the hard boiled eggs were overcooked. There was no real butter for the waffles. Waffles were the best part, but fake butter doesn’t cut it.
- I was surprised how nice it was. The rooms are recently updated. They have the most comfortable hotel bed. Also the staff were so friendly 10 out of 10
Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place
One of our top picks in Jupiter.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. in Jupiter, Florida, just 1.5 miles from Jupiter Park Beach. Free Wi-Fi access and an outdoor pool are available for guests to enjoy.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Wyndham Grand Jupiter. A sofa and a desk are included in the furnished rooms as well as a small refrigerator. A private bathroom is also provided.A restaurant is on site at Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place. A fitness center is available to exercise. Additional amenities include a hot tub, room service, and a gift shop.Concourse Village Shopping Center is a 3-minute drive from the Jupiter property. Jonathan’s Landing Golf Club is 3 miles from the hotel. Jupiter Dive Center is 1.5 miles away.
I thought the staff was more than helpful. They always have me more than I was asking for.
The room was very quiet. Even peaceful.
The bed was super comfortable. I have an amazing bed. So I’m always sacrificing sleep when I travel. I’m over the top particular about that. And your bed… I slept like I do in my own.
The pillows were high quality. That’s so rare to find.
All of this made my business trip super productive. I woke up refreshed and ready.
- Excellent customer service and outstanding valet car service
- There was no bathtub, only a shower that leaked. However, they fixed it right away very easily!
- Beautiful hotel. Loved the decor. Staff was very helpful.
- Very nice pool, not a lot of beer selection but the food is great. The bed is very comfortable. Hotel is in nice area.
- I thought the staff was more than helpful. They always have me more than I was asking for.
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located off US Highway 1, this Jupiter hotel is a short drive from the Shoppes at Jupiter. Features include a buffet breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave and a small refrigerator are provided in every room at the Best Western Intracoastal Inn Jupiter. Guests can enjoy a cup of the in-room coffee while relaxing in the sitting area.The breakfast buffet, including a variety of hot items, cereals and fruits, is offered each morning at the Jupiter Best Western Intracoastal. Laundry facilities are available on site for guests’ convenience.Jonathan’s Landing Golf Club and Jupiter Beach Country Park are within a 6-minute drive of the hotel. Palm Beach State College is 7.5 miles away.
- Check in clerk very helpful, breakfast lady was terrific, location interesting & enjoyable-riverwalk, intracoastal waterway.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Bathroom looked newly renovated.
- Great Location. Walking distance to Dive bar, yacht club area. Very nice boardwalk along the waterway to get there. Quick drive to the Inlet or Beach. Great price for the area. The pool area faces the inter coastal waterway and was small but very clean and relaxing for small groups to gather and enjoy. Breakfast was hot and fresh but typical offerings that you see in these types of chains.
- Front desk staff is excellent. Super friendly, helpful, and efficient.
- The property was attractive. The grounds were nicely kept and the location was quiet.
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter is located in Jupiter in the region of Florida, just 16 miles from West Palm Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palm Beach is 17 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter, and Boynton Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 17 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter.
- Clean and well maintained room. Liked having the upholstered chair and footstool in the room.
- We got to our room and realized it was sub-standard. We are non confrontational people, said we had to leave, asked for a refund and was told to call the next day. Out our window , was a very shady neighborhood – a waitress at a nearby resturant warned not to venture very far . We have use booking.com many times and this is our first disappointment in the facility. The comfort inn will not refund over $600 dollars
- The location, right off the Interstate, free breakfast, honored my request for no down bedding
- Location. Cleanliness Breakfast mostly everything
- This hotel is magnificently awesome! Spotless, super comfy bed! Huge rooms, Quiet and peaceful! Close to every thing with wonderful staff! Absolutely Loved it!
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Beach Jupiter
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Courtyard by Marriott Palm Beach Jupiter is located in Jupiter in the region of Florida, just 13 miles from West Palm Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.Palm Beach is 14 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Palm Beach Jupiter, and Delray Beach is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Sooo quiet and clean!! Wonderful shower. Cute location walking distance to town. Very safe location.
- Facility was extremely nice. I was pleasantly surprised.
- Great location; within walking distance of restaurants, breweries and shops, and a short drive to the beach.. Beautiful modern hotel and a clean, spacious room.. Thank you for a great weekend!
- A great location, great property, great staff. Our family enjoyed the hotel during hurricane Irma.
- The hotel is close to beaches and restaurants. Large comfortable rooms. Quiet pool area with plenty of shade and comfortable lounge chairs.
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Jupiter
Situated off Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike in Jupiter, Florida, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an outdoor tropical pool.The air-conditioned rooms of Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Jupiter feature a modern interior. All rooms have a spacious work desk, tea and coffee making facilities, and premium cable TV.Every morning, guests can enjoy a hot buffet breakfast. The lobby offers free tea and coffee 24/7.Marriott Jupiter Fairfield Inn & Suites also offers a Florida Marlins themed fitness centre, a 24-hour reception, and dry cleaning facilities.The Roger Dean Stadium is less than a 5-minute drive from Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Jupiter, and Palm Beach is just 17 miles away.
- Overall nice clean and friendly. Price was better that some.
- Location, near everything! Close to beach and theatre.
- A comfortable, well located hotel. Good breakfast.
- The staff was exceedingly friendly and professional. The only down side would be to not have a room next to the parking lot as it was very noisy and also the toilet handle broke in our bathroom and my husband had to fix it for us. The room was very clean and the beds were wonderfully comfortable and I LOVED the pillows because they were squishy and soft like marshmallows.
- Quiet clean friendly. Great breakfast. Happy employees will stay there again
Tequesta Palms Inn
Located in Jupiter, 17 miles from West Palm Beach, Tequesta Palms Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Palm Beach is 18 miles from Tequesta Palms Inn, and Boynton Beach is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Everything was A-1. We didn’t have a toaster at first, but the manager let us borrow hers. It was clean, well kept, etc. Location was perfect for us as we were visiting family just around the corner. Restaurants and coffee shop were nearby (try HogSnappers for happy hour)
- Manager Cindy was very gracious. I do not think she was aware that the chambermaid was not doing her job.
- Place is very clean, lovely location. And the owner she is so sweet!
- Amazing staff, wonderful atmosphere couldn’t fault anything at all! We had absolutely everything we needed and more! 10/10 would recommend!
- Very clean and thoughtfully appointed room. They even included toothbrushes, toothpaste, Q-tips and a sewing kit. Staff were very friendly and inviting.
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach-Oceanview
Steps from the beach and easily accessible from local attractions including Loggerhead Park, this Juno Beach hotel offers comfortable guestrooms, all furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.The Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach-Oceanview provides a variety of thoughtful amenities, including a free daily hot breakfast buffet and free wireless internet access. An outdoor swimming pool and modern fitness center are also available on-site.Jonathan Dickinson State Park, Roger Dean Stadium and Singer Island are easily accessible from the North Palm Beach-Oceanview Holiday Inn Express. The attractions of Palm Beach are also within driving distance.
- Security. Breakfast! Cookies daily! Pool and balcony. Close to beach and pet friendly restaurants
- The alarm clock kept turning off when the light switch was turned off.
- Very close to the beach. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. I enjoyed the heated pool. The balcony was a great way to relax outside with privacy.
- location and near excellent restaurants and the beach
- Nice and clean hotel in a good location. Breakfasts a bit monotonous. Some 150 yards to the beach. WiFi was disconnecting from time to time. 9 out of 10.
Hampton Inn Juno Beach
Within walking distance of the beach and near many recreational activities, including fishing charters, this Juno Beach, Florida hotel features a free daily hot breakfast buffet and spacious guestrooms.Guests at the Hampton Inn Juno Beach can start the day with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers before enjoying a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. Wireless and high-speed internet access are also available on-site.Only a short distance from the Juno Beach Hampton Inn, guests can discover the historic Jupiter Lighthouse. The numerous shops at the Gardens Mall along with scenic ocean cruises are also easily accessible.
Everything was so clean and neat.. the breakfast excellent nice location to beach
- Great front desk staff. Property was clean; people friendly. Free breakfast was very nice.
- Great hotel great location for where I needed to be. Remodeled room was nice.
- the room is nice… clean…. free breakfast…… coffee, fruit, juice…
- The beds were comfy and the room was clean. The breakfast was awesome!
- Everything was so clean and neat.. the breakfast excellent nice location to beach
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Offering spacious suite-style accommodations, complete with the comforts of home and a variety of exceptional amenities and services, this Palm Beach Gardens hotel is only moments from Roger Dean Stadium.Start the morning at the Homewood Suites Palm Beach Gardens with a free breakfast, with a workout in the fitness center, or enjoy free access to the nearby Gold’s Gym.Relax by the outdoor pool or practice on the hotel’s putting green. Take advantage of free grocery shopping services, prepare a home-style meal with in-room fully equipped kitchens or enjoy the free weekday evening reception.Experience top-rated golfing, discover exciting wildlife at Lion Country Safari or tour the everglades at Loxahatchee Everglades Tours, all easily accessible from the Palm Beach Gardens Homewood Suites. A number of shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options are also situated nearby.
- I loved that it is pet friendly. The staff was nice and friendly and we liked the breakfast and business dining area. Despite the hotel being very full, the rooms were really quiet. We were on the second floor and I expected it to be a bit noisy. I am a very lite sleeper, but the area we were in was blessedly quite.
- pillows were great, breakfast was good and pool was warm. Never stayed on a ground floor before but it was surprisingly quiet.
- Room was very clean & comfy. Easy access to several restaurants.
- Rooms are excellent, and a lot of room, kids love it
Very helpful and accommodating staff. Gave me some complimentary perks for the inconvenience because of renovation.
Nice, clean rooms, with great kitchenette.
Good selection of restaurants in the area.
Top Hotels In Jupiter Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jupiter Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jupiter Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jupiter Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!