10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jonquière Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Jonquière Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jonquière Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jonquière Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jonquière Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jonquière Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jonquière Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jonquière Quebec:
Cepal Auberge Nature
Located in Saguenay, 11 miles from Chicoutimi, Cepal Auberge Nature features a seasonal outdoor pool and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. La Baie is 19 miles from Cepal Auberge Nature, and Saint-Honoré is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Saguenay Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Saguenay.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Delta Hotels by Marriott Saguenay Conference Centre is located in Saguenay in the region of Quebec, just 5 miles from Chicoutimi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. La Baie is 15 miles from Delta Saguenay, and Saint-Honoré is 10 miles away.
- Helped me to cancel the overbooked night, very friendly
- Great renovations, large rooms, excellent location
- Room was great, we’d been driving all day. Breakfast , although not complementary was reasonably priced and wonderful and a great value. Service was excellent. Location was not an issue for us although it was in the surrounding area of the river. We really enjoyed this hotel. Bed was very comfortable, shower/bath perfect great, fridge in room. Staff at breakfast, wonderful! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. we made use of the free Wi-fi which provided good connectivity. The small fridge in the room was handy for chilling bottles of water.
- The room was well equipped and very clean. The staff were friendly & accommodating. The onion soup served in the pub was excellent!
Hotel du Parc
Hotel du Parc offers accommodations in Saguenay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Chicoutimi is 0.6 miles from Hotel du Parc, and La Baie is 11 miles away.
The couple staff members we met were very friendly and helpful
If the room was nicer and windows bigger, we had a great view on the little White House and a beautiful church on top of the hill.
- People were very friendly and accomodating. I don’t speak french but the staff tried her best to communicate in english. Really appreciate it!
- if you get the view of the Parc, than everything else will not matter. It might be the best view of Chicoutimi.
- The staff was excellent and the room was very spacious and comfortable. I will recommend this hotel.
- Good value for the price. Furniture basic but not sad, kind of vintage touch. Wi-fi was working nicely
- The couple staff members we met were very friendly and helpful
Located in the Chicoutimi neighborhood in Saguenay, 5 miles from Chicoutimi, Hôtel Mont-Valin features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Baie is 11 miles from Hôtel Mont-Valin, and Saint-Honoré is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Centre Ville
Located in the Chicoutimi neighborhood in Saguenay, 1,300 feet from Chicoutimi, Auberge Centre Ville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is an ATM at the property.La Baie is 11 miles from Auberge Centre Ville, and Saint-Honoré is 7 miles from the property.
- The owner was very nice, despite the language barrier (we speak little French, and he spoke zero English). This an odd yet cool place, there is a casino/slot room on the main level and some time type of night club or bar that seemed fun, however we may have been there on an off night. Overall I would say this is the cleanest low end motel I’ve ever been too, and it was a huge plus that the owner was super chill and helped us whenever we needed anything. A huge bonus was having a TV with what appeared to be a full cable package!
- The place is fine if you do not mind the noise of the bar below. We stayed there on a Thursday night, we were on the 1st floor just above the bar-casino-karaoke, it was noisy until 1:30am. Bed very comfortable and it’s clean. Staff very friendly.
- room was comfortable bathroom was what we needed, very clean and tidy
- The bar downstairs allowed us to order drinks and bring them to our room. The bar was quiet, noise didn’t travel upstairs. Basic continental breakfast with lots of selection. Room and bathroom clean.
- Nice room with clean bathroom. Breakfast was included in the price of the room. Good choice if you want to stay in the centre of Saguenay for one or more nights.
Comfort Inn Chicoutimi
Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn Chicoutimi offers accommodations in Saguenay.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chicoutimi is 1.6 miles from Comfort Inn Chicoutimi, and La Baie is 10 miles from the property.
- Thé noise from heating unit Was very loud durine the night
- Bed was comfy. Housekeeping staff very pleasant and did a good job. Breakfast was good and there was a good variety of food to pick from.
- Room was fine, easy to get to location, even though on main roadway, it was very quiet. Nearby restaurant suggested by staff, was excellent.
- The location was good right in the middle of town so that was convenient.
- Everyone was most helpful and the lady who oversaw the breakfast area was extremely efficient and nice and kept on top of the area (cleanliness) and food being replenished. We were pleasantly impressed with everything – and especially so with her.
La Saguenéenne – Hôtel et Centre de Congrès
Near a variety of recreational activities such as boat cruises, snowmobiling and fishing, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms and luxurious facilities in beautiful Chicoutimi, Quebec.Centre De Congress El Hotel La Sagueneenne features a tropical atrium with a saltwater pool, 2 hot bathtubs and a sauna. Guests can also workout in the fitness center or work in the well-equipped business center.At the end of the day, guests at the La Sagueneenne Hotel Centre De Congress can relax in a bathrobe while using the free in-room wireless internet access. Guest rooms also boast amenities such as mini-refrigerators, microwaves and coffeemakers.Bar Le Tremblay at the Centre De Congress El Hotel is a pub-style restaurant that serves Canadian and American dishes such as prime rib.
Very nice Hotel. I’ve visited in 2016 already.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
The room was spacious and very well equipped.
Very comfortable beds.
Good for Snowmobilers, secure parking inside a locked tent
Internet download rate 9PM at 1.76 MB/s,
6AM at 4.2 MB/s seems to be slow, but it was enough to text, read news
and even watch TV. The connection was stable all the time, Lovin’ It !!!
- Kindness, clean and supportive, I was helped by an employe for printing my doc. from the bank in France, I was really taking care by all there during all my stay and it is not my first stay there, If I am alone or with friends, sure I will come back.
- The location is excellent… Right down the street from Place du Royaume…
- Excellent location (for the purpose of my business trip). Reception staff were very friendly and spoke English to us which helped a lot!! The room was a good size and clean (except the carpet) and had everything you needed (fridge, microwave etc). Wifi was also great.
- Property was clean, pool and hot tub well maintained and staff were awesome. We will return
- Very nice Hotel. I’ve visited in 2016 already.
Hotel du Fjord
Hotel du Fjord is located in Saguenay, 1,950 feet from Chicoutimi and 11 miles from La Baie. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking.
Lady on duty for the breakfast was most charming: served us coffee and tea immediately.
While normally, in most places you help yourself. Nice start to the day!
- Very helpful staff – they put a microwave for our infant in our room, removed furniture to make more room for the baby bed, had helpful information about the area.
Reception staff was efficient, friendly and helpful.
Location of hotel was great, only a short walk into town.
- The rooms are comfortable and nicely furnished. We particularly appreciated the helpfulness of the hotel staff in finding good restaurants and places to visit.
- Comfortable bed. Large room. Great bathroom. Nice breakfast. Helpful staff.
- Lady on duty for the breakfast was most charming: served us coffee and tea immediately.
OTL Gouverneur Saguenay
Located in the Chicoutimi neighborhood in Saguenay, 1.2 miles from Chicoutimi, OTL Gouverneur Saguenay features a sun terrace and views of the city. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. La Baie is 10 miles from OTL Gouverneur Saguenay, and Saint-Honoré is 9 miles away.
- les déjeuners excellents,la chambre a la salle de déjeuner c est parfait
- Le petit-déjeuner, la piscine, le confort des chambres, la déco, la gentillesse du personnel, le fait d’accepter les compagnons à 4 pattes
- Le personnel souriant accueillant disponible, le petit déjeuner complet et varié, tous les équipements de la chambre, la possibilité de laver son linge, la propreté, le confort.
- La chambre était parfaite,et l’hotel en général, la propretée et le confort de l’hotel était à la hauteur de nos attentes, nous avons aussi aimez le petit déjeuner.
- Tout aimé très beau et propre et excellent service et bon déjeuner
Hotel Le Montagnais
One of our top picks in Saguenay.Hotel Le Montagnais is located in Saguenay, one mile from Chicoutimi and 10 miles from La Baie. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking.
- Nice pool facility lots of water games for the kids and spa and sauna as well very confi beds and very clean rooms
- The lady at the front seat was very nice and helpful. I felt like a valued guest.
- location was good, pool area was the highlight for my child, price was decent
- I was there for 1 night only and arrive late so I only made a quick tour of the property but didn’t use any services other than my room so it’s a bit difficult for me to rate it but from the looks of it, it seems like a very nice place. Room wasn’t fancy, seems to have many years but I simply wanted a clean, comfortable and quiet room and that’s what I got.
- We got an upgrade, and our room ended up being HUGE. Not that we needed it, but it was nice. The wi-fi worked well and the bed was comfortable. Despite the queue, our check-in procedure was really fast.
Top Hotels In Jonquière Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jonquière Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jonquière Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jonquière Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!