10 Best Hotels To Stay In Johnston Corners Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Johnston Corners Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Johnston Corners Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Johnston Corners Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Johnston Corners Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Johnston Corners Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Johnston Corners Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Johnston Corners Ohio:
Quality Inn Holland
Quality Inn Holland is located in Holland, 10 miles from Toledo and 26 miles from Monroe. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.Dundee is 24 miles from Quality Inn Holland, and Sylvania is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Toledo Express Airport, 6 miles from Quality Inn Holland.
- The breakfast each morning was exceptional. We were very pleased with the hot items; my husband loved the way that the “eggs were prepared perfectly” and the sausage was cooked just right. Staff member Sherri made our visit very special in that she was very attentive to breakfast preparation, customer service excellence, and friendliness. We will definitely come back again!
- Comfy bed, 4 fluffy pillows great hot water and pressure.
Nothing it was disgusting. Burn holes on the bed ina NONsmoking room..
Drunks and what looked like prostitution going on. Absolutely the worst
place I have ever stayed!!!
- Your reception clerk accommodating in choosing a room for us with a late arrival
- Bed was super comfy. Free breakfast was good. The front desk girl was super great!
Red Roof Inn Toledo – Holland
The Red Roof Inn is in Holland, 7 miles from Toledo Express Airport, University of Toledo and Toledo Zoo. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower, cable TV, air conditioning and a laptop safe.This pet-friendly property provides easy access to the I-475 route. Free parking is available on site.Red Roof is just under 1 miles from several dining options. Detroit Metro Airport is 45 miles away.
- It was clean and comfy. Usually when we stay at the Red Roof Inn, housekeeping doesn’t stop at our room. But this time, we were pleasantly surprised when we came back to the room it was clean and the bed was made!
- Vending, mini fridge, comfy beds,private and safe location, quiet, lots of parking, nice TV, lots of outlets, racks to hang stuff up
- staff were idiotic and unhelpful, messed up my reservation, would not allow me to stay in the room I ordered, unable to give me recommendations for another hotel, and charged me anyway. Rude and unprofessional all around.
- Nice rooms, clean and comfortable. Near to many places I wanted to visit
- Customer service was very friendly , room was very clean and bed was super comfy for the price.😊😊😊
Econo Lodge Holland
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Holland offers accommodations in Holland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toledo is 10 miles from Econo Lodge Holland, and Monroe is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Toledo Express Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Cheap rates. Nice laundry facilities. Close to a lot of stuff. Plenty of parking. Quiet secluded area that is private, safe and easy to find.
- The lady in the office was very friend and kind. Also the guests there were very friendly and welcoming.
- Nothing. Then they buy Walmart donuts and have old cereal.
- The hotel was conveniently located to many restaurants and other retailers and close to the highway making the location very convenient.
- Easy to get to. Close to multple retail and other servi es.
Motel 6 Toledo
One of our top picks in Maumee.This motel features cable TV with extended HBO channels in every room, a mile off the Ohio Turnpike. Downtown Toledo is a 15-minute drive away.Each room at the Motel 6 Toledo has a work desk, a sitting area, and wireless internet capability. They are warmly decorated with wood furnishings and carpeted floors.Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities and relax in air-conditioned comfort at the Harrisburg Motel 6. Copy and fax services are available at the 24-hour front desk.Coffee is served in the lobby every morning.Fifth Third Field, home of the Toledo Mud Hens minor league baseball team is a 10-minute drive away. Fallen Timbers Battlefield is 7 miles away.
- The beds, flooring, sink/vanity, TV and interior of room had been recently updated. The location suited our need to be close to the venue we were in town for. The staff were cordial and helpful.
- I didn’t like anything with an exception of internet connection – it was decent
- Good value for what you pay for. The facility is new and clean. The room I stayed was huge! A park near by (1 mile) that is good for running.
- The room it self was ok, I really did like the modern look to it. Was ok for the one over night stay but won’t be returning.
Found nothing we liked. Bedspread was full of burn holes. Tv was messed
up, reported it then had maintenance try and walk in. Beds were like
sleeping on concrete slabs.
Red Roof Inn Toledo University
The Red Roof Inn Toledo University is conveniently located a 2-minute drive off Interstate 475. The University of Toledo is a 5-minute drive from the property.A cable TV and air conditioning are included in each room. Select rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator.The Red Roof Inn Toledo University has meeting facilities and a 24-hour front desk. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Numerous dining options including Pizza Hut and El Vaquero are just a short drive from the property.Westfield Mall is 1.5 miles from Toledo University Red Roof Inn. Toledo Botanical Garden is 3.5 miles away.
- The person who checked us in was amazing, very welcoming and very funny. Made me and my sister feel like family. She was very mother like and she was a wonderful person.
- I loved the new renovactions…….Definitely very accomodating!
- The staff is great, the rooms and grounds are very clean. The rooms are exactly what you see in the advertised pictures. The location is good with plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.
- Fresh new décor with comfortable large bed and mix of pillow densities. Room security, in-room safe, microwave and mini fridge. Late maid service so I could sleep in. Reasonable room rate for all the amenities enjoyed.
- It was very comfortable I loved the way the renovations are taking place at Red Roff Inn they are wonderful refrigerators microwave safes if you need them bedding was clean covers blankets tv it was a quiet and relaxing place great front desk personnel
Days Inn Maumee
Days Inn Maumee is located in Maumee, 11 miles from Toledo and 28 miles from Monroe.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dundee is 27 miles from Days Inn Maumee, and Sylvania is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Toledo Express Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The bed was great for my back. Clean linen, hot shower and other comforts of a little home away from home. This is like a great start to a new day.
- The reception staff had a nice free breakfast set up and the lobby had a cheerful Christmas display. There was Matrix shampoo and plenty of hot water in my shower. The heat came on quickly on a night when the temp was under zero degrees. The price was very reasonable for two comfy beds.
- Quality facility, great comfortable room, quiet, great location, cereal, fruit and pastry breakfast. Excellent value.
- I liked that we were close to restaurants and nearby events.
- The employee was very accommodating. Pleasant and helpful
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Located in Perrysburg, 10 miles from Toledo, La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroe is 28 miles from La Quinta Perrysburg, OH, and Dundee is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Toledo Express Airport, 11 miles from La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg.
- Very nice accomadations while traveling w/ 2 dogs.
They offered a hot and cold selection at breakfast.
The room was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. Great value for the cost to stay one night.
- The front desk clerk called 20 minutes after check in to be sure I was satisfied with the room.
- We’ve stayed several times recently. Our dog is starting to think it’s her vacation destination. Appreciate getting a room at almost the last minute for a good night’s sleep. Tnx!
- Our room was very clean and spacious. Everyone was friendly.
Park Inn by Radisson Toledo
One of our top picks in Toledo.Located in Toledo in the region of Ohio, 20 miles from Monroe, Park Inn by Radisson Toledo features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the river or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Dundee is 22 miles from Park Inn Toledo, and Sylvania is 10 miles from the property. Toledo Express Airport is 14 miles away.
- THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY , ORDERED ROOM SERVICE , WAS QUICK AND GOOD. ROOMS WERE VERY CLEAN.
- Very reasonable priced parking. Free shuttle. Location to arena
- Complimentary shuttle. Reasonable priced parking. Cover walkway to arena.
- The location of the hotel is great. The lobby is clean.
- Your Bar staff was extremely friendly. Eric went above and beyond to take care of us. Looking forward to our next getaway stay here.
Bridgepointe Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg-Rossford-Oregon-Maumee by Hollywood Casino
Located off of Interstate 75 Exit 198, this pet-friendly hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Toledo Museum of Art. It features an indoor pool and gym. Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are standard in all rooms at Bridgepointe Inn & Suites. Rooms feature cherry wood furnishings and they include a cable TV and a work desk.The Northwood Bridgepointe Inn & Suites is about 8 miles from The University of Toledo and Swan Creek Preserve Metropark. Toledo Zoo is a 15-minute drive away.
- The staff is awesome and the accommodations are great!
- The location,the price, and the outside appearas not cleanncewever.
- Good breakfast. Very close to Hollywood Casino. My special requests were recognized. We usually make Bridgepointe our first stop on our annual lengthy journey.g
- The room was great and the food in the morning and the staff are very nice and take good care of you. I enjoyed our one night there and will come again sometime.
- The check in person was the highlight of the trip. Friendly and accommodating, unfortunately, I worry she faced repercussions for trying to please us, the customers.
Quality Inn Toledo
One of our best sellers in Toledo! Located in Toledo, 15 miles from Monroe, Quality Inn Toledo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dundee is 17 miles from Quality Inn Toledo, and Sylvania is 9 miles from the property. Toledo Express Airport is 17 miles away.
- I like that there was breakfast, bed was comfortable and the night check in staff was fantastic. The person keeping up with the breakfast area was really nice and friendly.
- LOVE AND ENJOYED the “Breakfast” . The bed was so comfy and had a fresh smell.
- Price, lot of space in the room, free wifi, location: mall and food was very close, easy to arrive from the airport.
- Very comfortable bed. Desk and small fridge were handy.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Johnston Corners Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Johnston Corners Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Johnston Corners Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Johnston Corners Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!