10 Best Hotels To Stay In Johnson City New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Johnson City New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Johnson City New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Johnson City New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Johnson City New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Johnson City New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Johnson City New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Johnson City New York State:
La Quinta Inn Binghamton – Johnson City
Located in Johnson City, 3.5 miles from Binghamton, La Quinta Inn Binghamton – Johnson City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Shaun at the reception desk was very friendly polite….The breakfast was good,the room was comfortable….
- Breakfast was good, room was very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful and my husband left his expensive watch behind and it was found and turned in! I am so thankful for that!
- Room was larger than I expected and it was very clean. Location was walking distance to many restaurants and breakfast was delicious.
- The hotel was easy to find right off the highway. There were many places to choose something to eat nearby (walking distance)
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were nice and clean, and the beds were very comfortable.
Best Western Johnson City
One of our best sellers in Binghamton! Located close to Interstate 86, this Johnson City hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The State University of New York at Binghamton is 3 miles away.A work desk and a television are featured in each room at Johnson City Best Western. Tea and coffee making facilities are also included.Continental breakfast is offered each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with pastries.An indoor pool is available in the adjoining health club facility. Ely Park golf course is 11 minutes’ drive away.A 24-hour front desk is available for guests. Vending machines that offer drinks and snacks are also provided.Best Western Johnson City is 8 miles from Greater Binghamton Airport.
- I loved the breakfast bar. And the room cane with a refrigerator and microwave
- Everything was great except breakfasts. I think breakfasts can be little better
- The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good, coffee was very good.
- Close to town. The front desk was willing to work with us to move to a more quiet room.
- The customer service was SUPER and I was always greeted and helped very warmly.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal
Just 1 miles from the State University of New York at Binghamton, this hotel has an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Chenango Valley State Park is a 20-minute drive away.All rooms at the Homewood Suites Binghamton/Vestal features a kitchen with burners and stove, living room with sofa bed, and flat-screen cable TV. The classically decorated rooms have dark wood furnishings and colorful accents.The Binghamton/Vestal Homewood Suites has an on-site 24-hour fitness center, a basketball court, and a business center. The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and offers light afternoon refreshments Monday through Thursday.Roberson Museum & Science Center is a 10-minute drive from the Homewood Suites. Vestal Hills Golf Club is 10 miles away.
- We live in town but our water pipes were frozen so we needed to get a hotel room. This hotel was top notch from the minute you walk in the door, service, cleanliness (and am very picky) to the room layout and breakfast. We have now decided to stay there just to get a way.
- This is a great hotel. The staff are extra friendly. The kids loved the pool. The complimentary reception/beer and wine from 5:30-7:30 was great after a long day of travel. Plus the chocolates at the front reception are also a big hit with our family..haha This was not the first time we have stayed here.
- I liked having two rooms with two tvs so the kids could watch in one room and we –the parents–in the other. The receptionist we met first and last was friendly helpful and smart (charlye). The breakfast was great–since I just ate the plain yoghurt–which was a high quality yoghurt in a large bowl which i could spoon into a cup. what was great about it was the yoghurt itself and the blueberries, strawberries,walnuts and coconut flakes I could add to it.
- Everything was perfect. I am a hard person to satisfy and this place was tops. I would stay again.
- Loved the fact that there is a kitchen and fridge right in the room!!! I also liked the separate seating area, separate from the bedroom. It was quiet, clean, comfortable, and all for an excellent and affordable price! Even though I was nervous about running my first Marathon, I slept really well in the comfortable bed. Would HIGHLY recommend to family and friends, to anyone!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal
This Vestal Holiday Inn is 1 miles from SUNY Binghamton and 5 miles from downtown Binghamton. Free shuttle service is provided anywhere within a 10 miles radius of the property.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal are decorated in earth tones and equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are included in every room.The Plaza Diner Restaurant is on site and serves Greek specialties throughout the day. The Vestal Holiday Inn also serves a breakfast buffet each morning including cinnamon rolls and coffee.Guests of the Binghamton University Holiday Inn can relax in the indoor pool or work out in the modern fitness center.The SUNY Binghamton Holiday Inn Express is 5 miles from the Binghamton Zoo and less than 10 miles from the Kopernik Observatory and Science Center.
- Clean hotel. Room was good size and very clean. Very comfortable bed. Friendly front desk staff. Price was very reasonable.
- It was very clean and modern. Great breakfast. Staff was very pleasant. Good value.
- Hotel staff particularly courteous, very friendly with us.
- The hotel and room were both very clean – nothing too fancy, but clean and convenient. The room was much larger than expected with plenty of room for us to relax and spread out. I appreciated the convenience of shelving in the bathroom for toiletries and comfortable tables and chairs in the room to get work done. The breakfast went beyond what is normally found at a free breakfast. My kids loved it! I appreciated that there were plenty of healthy options. I also appreciated being able to get a cup of hot tea in the lobby at the end of a long day. The location was perfect as it was only a minute away from the college campus we were visiting and on a main thoroughfare with plenty of dining options.
- Room was large. Sofa. Fridge, microwave, 2 sinks. Plenty of room
Hampton Inn Binghamton/Johnson City
This Hampton Inn is less than 10 minutes from Binghamton University. It serves a hot buffet breakfast every morning and has an indoor pool.Rooms at Hampton Inn Binghamton/Johnson City have free Wi-Fi and 32-inch LCD HD TVs.Start your day by exercising in the hotel’s fitness center. Or, use the printing, faxing, and copying services in the business center and get some work done.The Roberson Museum and Science center is less than 5 miles from the Binghamton/Johnson City Hampton Inn. The Ross Park Zoo, the fifth-oldest hotel in the nation, is under 15 minutes away.
- I was so pleased with the staff. So friendly and helpful. So pleased the young lady at reception desk had a smile and such a pleasant personality. Made us so welcome. Most places I’ve been all you hear was negative attitude. This was so nice to see smiles and good attitude.
- It was right off the highway. The staff were a pure delight and unbelievable helpful. The breakfast was good for all four of us and our room was just right.
- Breakfast was awesome, the staff were very friendly, Room was clean and comfy. We did see a few small ants in the bathroom but that didn’t bother us.
- Warm hotel staff and the location very close to the restaurant, 24hr Wegmans and the food? They cooked with love. Damn taste good
- This hotel is very conveniently located. The breakfast is good and there is a Wegmans right next door.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton
One of our best sellers in Binghamton! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton offers accommodations in Binghamton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hotel. Super clean and comfortable and nice breakfast.
- Rooms were very clean, nice staff, comfortable bed, breakfast was very good. Will definitely stay there again.
- Good breakfast, clean rooms with good pillows, big room
- Excellent friendly staff, room was spotless clean.
- Overall brand-new, stylish look to everything. The small tuck shop with packaged meals for purchase and reheat in the room’s microwave.
Comfort Suites Vestal
Located in Vestal, 4 miles from Binghamton, Comfort Suites Vestal features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 54 miles from Comfort Suites Vestal.
- Unfortunately I have nothing to add for this section.
- Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and seemed eager to assist. Convenient location. Free breakfast with stay although I don’t understand why it asks if you want complimentary breakfast when you book, who says NO?
- The agent checking me did an outstanding job when there was a problem. I was assigned a room, went to open the door and there were other guests in the room. The schedule at the front desk indicated the room was empty. The agent was very embarrassed and gave us a room upgrade with no extra charge. Thank you very much!
- Someone a hair in the sink. And toilet paper left in toilet .
- The staff. They are very polite, friendly and knowledgeable of their duties.
Holiday Inn Binghamton-Downtown Hawley Street
One of our top picks in Binghamton.In Binghamton’s downtown business district, this hotel features on-site dining and an indoor pool. All rooms have free Wi-Fi. Ross Park Zoo is a 7-minute drive away.Cable TV is featured in each room at Holiday Inn Binghamton-Downtown Hawley Street. Select rooms feature a small refrigerator and a microwave.Breakfast and dinner are served at the hotel’s Café Select Restaurant. Guests can enjoy American cuisine and scenic views of the Chenango River.Downtown Hawley Street- Holiday Inn Binghamton is a 4-minute walk from Broome County Arena event venue.
- Don’t know about the eggs as Sunday night dinner was enough. The bed was comfortable.
- The beds were comfortable. The staff was pleasant. The check in and check out process was easy. The hotel was close and convenient for the hockey game we were attending.
- We were compensated breakfast which was tasty! I wanted to be in that location, though feared my car would be broken into. Really disappointed in my hometown hotel.
- Very clean, loved that there was complimentary coffee in the lobby in the morning. Exercise room was also very good.
- The staff was very friendly and made sure my stay was comfortable.
Quality Inn & Suites Vestal
The Quality Inn & Suites hotel is next to the Binghamton University campus, part of the State University of New York (SUNY). Popular attractions like the Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena multipurpose venue, Davis College, the Greater Binghamton Airport and the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park are all minutes from this hotel.New York’s Finger Lakes Region and several ski slopes are a short drive away providing a wonderful backdrop for a variety of outdoor recreational activities like boating, fishing or hiking. A number of golf courses and parks are also available in the area.The Oakdale Mall is less than three miles from the hotel with a wide selection of retailers, specialty shops, entertainment venues and eateries. Stop by the full-service restaurant or cocktail lounge for a relaxing meal or refreshing drink after a busy day. Room service is also available.As a guest of this hotel, you can take advantage of amenities and features, including: free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspapers, a seasonal outdoor pool and exercise room. This is a pet-friendly hotel (fees apply).The business center offers conveniences like a public computer with Internet access and copy and fax services. There are also banquet and meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 80 people for most business or social events.In addition to standard amenities, guest rooms have coffee makers, hairdryers, spacious work desks, irons, ironing boards and cable TV. Rooms with microwaves and refrigerators are also available.Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are available for added convenience. Ample free parking is available and can accommodate most cars, trucks or buses.
- The room was clean very spacious and comfortable. The staff was professional, and courteous. The location is close to everything, shopping, restaurants and AMC movie.
- The waffles & fresh towels during our stay, also all staff were so very pleasant, friendly & helpful with anything we may have needed
- I loved the atmosphere. Great community. Amenities were great. Close access to restaurants. Great.
- the staff was incredibly helpful helping me get on line
- Everybody was real friendly and helpful. The hostess at breakfast even poured my coffee!! The room was spacious and very clean. Easy to enter and get around, ample parking and entrance on the side to make it easy to get to my room.
Grand Royale Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grand Royale Hotel offers accommodations in Binghamton.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 53 miles away.
- Bathroom was nice room was clean. Convenient location
- the establishment was right in the heart of our planned destinations
- The “Free Wi-Fi” did not support any sort of online activity — unless you are willing to do your work between 4:30 am – 8 am .. endless buffering and dropped connections. Seriously needs to be addressed. As well there were no directions to use the tv which had two remote controls but no signal could be found .
- There was pretty much nothing to like about this place except the friendly and helpful guys on the front desk.
• They did remove the drunken children promptly.
• I found no evidence of bed bugs or other imminent sanitary hazards.
Top Hotels In Johnson City New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Johnson City New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Johnson City New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Johnson City New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!