10 Best Hotels To Stay In Johnson Arkansas – Top Hotel Reviews
Johnson Arkansas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Johnson Arkansas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Johnson Arkansas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Johnson Arkansas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Johnson Arkansas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Johnson Arkansas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Johnson Arkansas:
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fayetteville N / Springdale
This hotel is located off Interstate 540 and is 6 miles from downtown Fayetteville. This all-suites hotel features an outdoor pool and a fully equipped kitchen in every suite.The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fayetteville N/ Springdale offer suites with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. The suites are equipped with a microwave and coffee maker.The Fayetteville TownePlace Suites offers an evening reception Monday through Thursday, which features a light dinner. The hotel also provides breakfast and coffee.The Marriott TownePlace Suites offers a barbecue and picnic area. The hotel also has a business center and gym.Springdale TownePlace Suites is 2 miles from Washington Regional Medical Center. The Gator Golf Course is 4 miles from the hotel.
- The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was generous
- Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was excellent. Bed comfortable and breakfast good.
- Good accessibility to places. Neat and tidy with spacious rooms. The pricing is also great. It’s got a nice pool and a gym and overall was a pleasant experience.
- The layout and the decor. Along with the great staff
- The room was very clean and neat. The staff was very professional and courteous. The breakfast was very good and it was great that coffee was available at all hours.
Inn at the Mill, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Located in Johnson, 31 miles from Eureka Springs, Inn at the Mill, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Fayetteville is 5 miles from Inn at the Mill, an Ascend Hotel Co, and Rogers is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly & responsive when we needed help. The room was very clean. The included breakfast was above average. We like historic properties & the old mill was a plus. The setting was lovely. It’s in a non-commercialized area with some trees and a gorgeous historic home nearby that must have been the mill owner’s residence.
Everything…except we were sad to
learn that the restaurant that was once connected with the inn was no longer there…wanted to try it…because we had heard how great it was…
- Historic nicely appointed boutique. Happy hour and breakfast nice. Really good coffee Comfortable rooms with charm. Bathroom little small. Very clean.
- It was built around an old mill. Nice fire place in the lobby. European flavor.
- Just how peaceful and beautiful it was. 2 other people were going to go when I booked the room. At the last minute the had to stay behind. So after working all night and driving 8hrs to get there they were kind to give me my room at a discount. And the room was perfect. I would recommend this place. Straight up ten.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville
One of our top picks in Fayetteville.La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville is located in Fayetteville, just 30 miles from Eureka Springs.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 1.6 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Fayetteville, and Rogers is 15 miles away. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Great location, easy to find. Friendly staff and room was very clean. Breakfast was nice lots to choose from.
- My daughter loved the ironing board and iron in our room and being two doors down from the indoor. I loved the feeling of being safe with it just being she and I.
- Reason for travel was an appointment with a Neurosurgeon. I was especially grateful that the Motel was so close to the hospital. Will be staying frequently in the future
Breakfast was good. Fresh eggs, delicious sausage patties.
Spacious rooms. attentive maid staff.
- Room flooded by toilet. Should have been reimbursed. Not all staff were pleasant.
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Springdale
One of our best sellers in Springdale! Located in Springdale, 29 miles from Eureka Springs, DoubleTree Club by Hilton Springdale features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Johnson is 3 miles from DoubleTree Springdale, and Fayetteville is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 10 miles from DoubleTree Club by Hilton Springdale.
- Great staff! Both front desk reps we encountered were friendly and helpful. The bed and pillows were fab! The Jacuzzi tub was a blessing after a long road trip. We will stay here on future visits to UArk!
- Loved the rooms and the beds were wonderful even the pull out sleeper sofa was nice.
- I loved the King Suite with spa. The hotel is beautiful. Customer service was excellent. We enjoyed our stay. We will certainly book this hotel again.
- Bed was amazing!! Disappointed that you have to pay e,travel for breakfast that is similar to most free breakfast at other hotels
- The pool was great. Room was clean!! Staff was very very friendly.
Sleep Inn & Suites Springdale
Sleep Inn & Suites Springdale is located in Springdale, just 29 miles from Eureka Springs.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Johnson is 3.1 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Springdale, and Fayetteville is 8 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- The pool was nice, also the room was clean and friendly staff
- Beds were very comfortable! Room was clean with nice amenities
- The place was outstanding and fulfilled our stay here in the beautiful Natural State, Arkansas!
- Nice spacious room with a Lovely Quiet feel. Staff members were great.
- The staff was very friendly, was a great location. Bed was nice, and very clean. It was our 25th anniversary we enjoyed our stay very much, husband and I were very happy with our room. Heart shape tube was real nice.
Residence Inn by Marriott Springdale
Residence Inn Springdale is located next to Interstate 540 and offers an outdoor patio with firepit, an indoor pool and an on-site convenience store. Pet-friendly rooms include free Wi-Fi and a full kitchen.Guests of Residence Inn Springdale have free access to the hotel’s gym, basketball court and putting green. A modern lounge with plenty of seating is also available.Rooms at Springdale Residence Inn feature bright décor and have a separate living area with 32-inch LCD TV. Kitchen equipment includes a stove, fridge and dishwasher.Full American breakfast is served at Residence Inn Springdale each morning. The Market is stocked with a selection of snacks and drinks.The Residence Inn Springdale is less than 1 miless from the 70-acre Randal Tyson Recreation Complex. The University of Arkansas is 8.4 miles away, and 1 mile from Arvest Ball Park.
No reviews yet.
The Chancellor Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, The Chancellor Hotel is located in Fayetteville in the region of Arkansas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 5 miles from The Chancellor Hotel, and Rogers is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- they accommodated our trailer with regard to parking. The hotel was quiet and very updated.
- Loved the super soft bed–my husband though it was too soft. The bedding was great, very cozy, we both loved it.
- Food was excellent and the staff was attentive without being intrusive. The shuttle service was very beneficial and the driver- Jimmy (I think)was professional, courteous,and exceeded our expectations.
- The hotel is centrally located to the University of Arkansas. Just a very short drive
The closeness to the Walton Center and Dixon Street restaurants is a real plus. The king size bedroom was very large and comfortable. I have also stayed in the double room. They are roomy and we’ll appointed.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale
One of our top picks in Springdale.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale offers accommodations in Springdale, just 29 miles from Eureka Springs.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Johnson is 3 miles from La Quinta Inn Springdale, and Fayetteville is 8 miles from the property. Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- It was my first time to travel to Springdale Arkansas. I had made reservations prior to my visit so checking in was easy. The Guest Service Specialist was friendly and informative about all the aminities they had to offer at this location. They have a breakfast buffet each morning with eggs, bacon, sausage, grits,oatmeal,waffles, and much more delicious breakfast items available. The fitness center is open to all registered guests and has all working equipment aswell. There is a laundry center available on site in case you need to wash your clothes. The rooms are clean, comfortable and stocked with fresh towels daily. I would recommend this location to anyone who is traveling for buisness.
- It’s was a very good experience. The staff was friendly and helpful
- The bed was comfy, very quiet , everything was accessible .
- The photo image of the hotel portrayed an updated hotel. That caught my attention.
- Walked to Denny’s. Really nice hotel and terrific pool.
Hampton Inn and Suites Springdale
This hotel is one block from Northwest Arkansas Convention Center and 4 miles from downtown Springdale. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the Hampton Inn and Suites Springdale. Free access to the hotel gym and business center is offered to all guests.The Pavilion Pantry convenience store is open 24/7, offering snacks, beverages and toiletry items. Laundry facilities and free parking are available.Each air-conditioned room at the Springdale Hampton Inn is furnished with a cable TV, work desk and coffee maker. All rooms are decorated with white linens, dark wood furniture and carpeted floors.The Arts Center of the Ozarks and Brush Creek Golf Course are both 8-minute drives from the Hampton Inn. The University of Arkansas is 8 miles away.
- Love your waffles and coffee! Friendly staff. Stayed here in past trips. Will again, when I’m traveling through.
- The room was very nice, more than we needed for an overnight stay. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The location is really nice. For the price, the room was good. I needed a place for 6 people, and this was a good price.
- The bed was extra comfy and breakfast is always good at Hampton Inn
- The bed was super comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Hampton Inn Fayetteville
Moments from the University of Arkansas and placed near I-540, this Fayetteville hotel features a free daily breakfast, an indoor swimming pool and easy access to local attractions.Guest accommodations at the Hampton Inn Fayetteville are furnished with a number of modern conveniences, including microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffeemakers. The hotel also offers an on-site hot tub and sauna.The historic downtown area, offering museums, shops and restaurants is only minutes from the Fayetteville Hampton Inn. Scenic Lake Fayetteville, Prairie Grove Battlefield Park and Razorback Football Stadium are also easily accessible.
- bed good,,pillows not so good,,breakfast to cheap,,pretend sausage gravy, couldnt get to the waffle maker when i finally did batter was gone,,actually about what all the hotels offer for a quick prtend breakfast
- Eggs not so good. Could have had some grits on the menu! Very economical!!
- The staff, they were all very friendly and the hotel was nice and clean, another reason why we chose Hampton Inn. The breakfast provided had lots of options for the 3 of us.
- We really enjoyed the indoor pool. The beds were very comfortable.
- The staff was friendly, the facility was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good.
Top Hotels In Johnson Arkansas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Johnson Arkansas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Johnson Arkansas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Johnson Arkansas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!