10 Best Hotels To Stay In Johns Creek Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Johns Creek Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Johns Creek Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Johns Creek Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Johns Creek Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Johns Creek Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Johns Creek Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Johns Creek Georgia:
Hyatt Place Atlanta Duluth Johns Creek
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Atlanta Duluth Johns Creek offers accommodations in Johns Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Atlanta is 25 miles from Hyatt Place Duluth, and Marietta is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- There was adequate amount of parking and didn’t have to worry about theft.
- I like the layout of the room and the breakfast was good.
- Beautiful, clean room with great amenities!! Great breakfast too!!
- Breakfast wasn’t really good.. I needed help loading my bags in my car after I had had surgery and was told they didn’t provide that kind of help .. but this guy that did maintenance was so nice to help me.. I really appreciate him can’t remember his name.. but he was a big black guy.. and the white lady that told me that I can’t remember her name either.. but she suck!!
- It was far, however the property was very accommodating.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Atlanta-Johns Creek
In Johns Creek Technology Park, this hotel in Johns Creek, Georgia offers free shuttle service within a 3 miles radius and free Wi-Fi access. The air conditioned guest rooms have a sitting area.The Holiday Inn Express Atlanta offers rooms with tea and coffee making facilities and a microwave. Each has cable TV and a work desk.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta – Johns Creek provides a free breakfast every morning. Guests can work out in the fitness room or use the business center. The front desk is available 24 hours a day.Hartsfield-Jackson Airport is 33 miles away and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta – Johns Creek offers free parking on site.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the staff was very helpful.
- This is my first time to stay in this hotel, it’s location is very nice, there are a lot of Asian restautants nearby.
Didn’t interact much with the stuff which means that everything was just as expected.
Confortable room. Everything was clean and quiet.
Nice breakfast. Not luxurious but with plenty of options and good in general.
- It was very quiet and the service and rooms were great. Most.comfortable pillows I have ever hyyyyad in a hotel.
- Bed was large and comfortable and room was always cleaned very well. It was nice to have a free drink on Tuesday and Wednesday it would be even nicer to have it more often.
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Johns Creek
Showcasing an outdoor pool and spa center, Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Johns Creek is located in Johns Creek in the region of Georgia, just 25 miles from Atlanta. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.Marietta is 23 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Johns Creek, and Stone Mountain is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 33 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Johns Creek.
- It was clean and the woman was very friendly who checked us back in when we needed to stay another night
- When I 1st checked in I was greeted. Very nice. Absolutely loved the room. Everything was great.
- Location was good, and the staff were friendly. They had coffee out all day in the lobby which was a nice bonus.
Cookies were great! Especially oatmeal with blueberries and cranberries.
Especially helpfully- Tamisha- even remembered our names!
- Extremely helpful, friendly staff and a very classy place to stay! Everything you need and food, groceries, etc. close by. Quiet place.
Hyatt Place Atlanta Duluth Gwinnett Mall Hotel
One of our best sellers in Duluth! In Duluth, Georgia, Hyatt Place Atlanta Duluth features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free Wi-Fi access. Gwinnett Mall is a 5-minute walk away.Each air-conditioned room has cable TV and a minibar. Featuring a bathtub, the private bathroom also has a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include an iPod dock and a sitting area.A fitness center is available at Hyatt Place Atlanta Duluth Gwinnett Mall Hotel. Other facilities available at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge, and luggage storage. Free parking is also provided.McDaniel Farm Park is 1.5 miles away. The Georgia Trail at Sugarloaf, a golf course, is a 5-minute drive from the Hyatt Place Hotel. Downtown Duluth is 4 miles from the property.
- Wonderful and friendly staff. Rooms were relatively up to date
- Very friendly staff, excellent free breakfast and spacious room. Loved having a couch, desk, and two sinks in the room.
The rooms was very clean and staff was very friendly!!!
Breakfast was delicious especially he French toast!
There is a person named Sheneeka at the reception and I can tell you that Sheneeka = amazing customer service. I was there on business and needed to arrange transportation and other things, she did an amazing job helping me with everything and made sure that I had everything needed all the time.
The rest of the staff are very helpful and nice as well.
- We have absolutely LOVE this hotel! Everything about it. We stay here about once every other month to come visit our son. The staff is AMAZING. The breakfast and the cookies…omg 🙂
Hyatt Place Atlanta Alpharetta Windward
One of our top picks in Alpharetta.Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, this Alpharetta hotel is 8 minutes’ drive to the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and North Point Mall. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station, and small refrigerator are provided in every spacious room at this Alpharetta Windward Hyatt Place Atlanta. Extras include coffee-making facilities.A fitness center, meeting facilities, and dry cleaning are available. Free parking is available on site at Hyatt Place Atlanta Windward as well.Guests can go golf 4.5 miles away at the Golf Club of Georgia. Horseback riding at Pony Tail Acres and Alpharetta Athletic Club are within 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was great. Had a wonderful experience didn’t want to go home. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Georgia area.
- It was clean. Thats very important. And everything worked properly.
- We needed a night away from home, but did not want to travel far. We were greeted and checked in like welcome guests. The room was large and comfortable. We appreciated the evening quiet. Breakfast in the morning, exceeded our expectations–fresh and well- prepared.
- The rooms were nice and large, everything was clean, and the bed was comfortable if firm.
- Oatmeal breakfast option! Vegan/gluten free/whole grain
Sonesta Hotel Gwinnett Place Atlanta
One of our top picks in Duluth.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Sonesta Hotel Gwinnett Place Atlanta is located in Duluth, just 20 miles from Atlanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Marietta is 24 miles from Sonesta Gwinnett Place, and Stone Mountain is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable. Centrally located to many restaurants, stores etc.
- The room was clean and comfortable. My wife and I stayed here just for a night away and we enjoyed the hotel bar along with the food. Everything about the room was exactly as described and we would definitely stay here again.
- Very quiet but still located close to I85 and tons of dining options. Rooms were very clean and beds were super comfortable.
I had an issue with the pancakes and it was handled quickly and the results exceed my expectations
I loved dining at the restaurant for dinner
- The staff was friendly and the room was great. The bed was comfortable.
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta-Duluth
One of our top picks in Duluth.The Wingate by Wyndham Duluth is a 30 minute drive from downtown Atlanta. This hotel features a hot breakfast every morning and has an outdoor pool on site.A flat-screen TV with cable and HBO is featured in each guest room of this Duluth hotel as well as free Wi-Fi. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided in all rooms.Guests can test their strength and endurance in the on-site fitness center and relax in the indoor hot tub after a good work out. The Atlanta Duluth Wingate also features a laundromat.This hotel is just off Interstate 85 and less than 25 miles from the Atlanta Zoo and the World of Coca Cola. The Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area is a 30 minute drive away.
- The bed was very comfortable. We had a very nice and comfortable stay. Really enjoyed ourselves.
- Everything customer service was excellent very polite and friendly
- The ladies at the front desk as we checked in were great! They were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and alot of options.
- Easy check-in and check-out. Convenient parking and located near shopping and restaurants; close to I-85.
- awesome food in the surrounding area will definitely be staying there again, great value
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta
North Atlanta’s Windward business district is home to this comfortable Alpharetta hotel, situated close to area attractions and offering comfortable guest rooms furnished with microwaves and refrigerators.The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North Alpharetta ideally places guests within walking distance of a number of corporate offices, including Hewlett Packard and IBM. The Big Creek Greenway, filled with scenic nature and hiking trails is also located nearby.Guests at the North Alpharetta Hilton Garden can enjoy dining at the hotel’s on-site restaurant or shopping in the 24-hour convenience store. The hotel also boasts guest rooms furnished with the latest technologies, including flat-screen TVs.
- Fast easy check in process. Nice personal at the front desk. Flavored water offered in the lobby was a nice touch.
- Everything was great especially free pass to gym love it
- The overall room was very comfy. The shower felt great!! Hubby and I slept peacefully, and didn’t have any issues with staff, or guests. Would likely recommend the room to others if they are interested in a nice hotel for the weekend.
- The food was Awesome,Quiet,Cozy and the staff was very friendly, definitely would go back there!! ???
- The lobby was quaint yet beautiful! My daughter spilled complementary cocoa by accident, and they contacted the cleaning person quickly and with all politeness. Dinner at the restaurant was deliciously divine!
Wyndham Garden Duluth
One of our best sellers in Duluth! Near the Gwinnett Center and Arena convention and entertainment venue, just off Interstate 85, this Duluth, Georgia hotel offers amenities such as free Wi-Fi access and an on-site restaurant.The Wyndham Garden Duluth features relaxing facilities such as an outdoor pool and on-site fitness center. After getting some work done in the unstaffed business center, guests can enjoy a meal in Kem’s Restaurant.The guest rooms at the Duluth Wyndham Garden boast comforts including pillow-top mattresses and flat-screen TVs. Guests can use the in-room coffee maker or watch a movie on HBO.
- The location really worked for why I was in town and it was quiet. I like staying in a place that doesn’t have a lot of distractions from the area that it is located in.
- The front desk person assisted us right away when our first room was dirty and smoke smelling. Got us another room right away.
- The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. No matter who was on the front desk I could always count on getting an answer to my questions.
- The bed was comfortable, the size of the room was good too for the price
- The second shift front desk employee was excellent great customer service made me feel very welcome. Rooms were great aswell
Staybridge Suites Alpharetta-North Point
In the Alpharetta business community, within driving distance of downtown Atlanta, Georgia, this all-suite hotel offers a convenient free area shuttle service within a 3 miles radius.Staybridge Suites Alpharetta – North Point serves a free buffet breakfast with hot items every morning as well as a evening reception with a light meal and beverages Tuesday through Thursday.Guests at the Alpharetta Staybridge Suites can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or play a game of basketball on the sports court. After getting some work done in the 24-hour fitness center, visitors can cook on the outdoor barbecue grills.The suites at the North Point Alpharetta Staybridge feature full kitchens and free wireless internet access. Guests can purchase items from the 24-hour convenience store to prepare in their suite, then relax while watching cable TV.
- Upon arrival, the gal at the reception desk was warm and affable. She assisted us with finding places to eat around the area. Dining staff was friendly and everyone said “Good morning” ; even the gentleman who was mopping the floors asked us if we were enjoying our stay.
- Bed and pillows were comfortable, free breakfast was pretty good. Although I wasn’t able to take advantage of it, I thought it was great that they offered free dinner and drinks for “social nights”.
- Bed was very good, shower was good and breakfast was good.
- I like the fact that they had a little kitchenette in there with a full-size refrigerator kind of surprised you did so with a clean property
- Front Desk Staff was super professional & genuine. I dropped my credit card in the parking lot and it was returned!!!!! The breakfast was delicious and the staff so pleasant. Just loved the casual and nice atmosphere of the entire property
Top Hotels In Johns Creek Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Johns Creek Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Johns Creek Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Johns Creek Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!