10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jiutepec Morelos – Top Hotel Reviews
Jiutepec Morelos is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jiutepec Morelos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jiutepec Morelos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jiutepec Morelos. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jiutepec Morelos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jiutepec Morelos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jiutepec Morelos:
Exedra Hospedaje Boutique
One of our top picks in Jiutepec.Exedra Hospedaje Boutique offers accommodations in Jiutepec. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cuernavaca is 3.5 miles from Exedra Hospedaje Boutique, and Tepoztlán is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Me parece injusto que promocionen precios sin iva. Es una forma de aparentar precios más bajos.
Los jardines son preciosos y es un espacio muy agradable. Sin embargo, la localización en google maps nos enviaba a otra calle aledaña cerrada y nos fue un poquito complicado llegar. Creo que debería poner una nota y el croquis aclarando la dirección correcta.
Las habitaciones son espaciosas, aunque la calidad de las “amenities” del baño y la decoración y muebles realmente no son del estandar de un “Hotel Boutique”.
- La atención de Rocío Román es excelente, cuida los detalles y se ocupa de que la experiencia sea grata. Se nota toda la disposición por atender al cliente y por tener el inmueble en las mejores condiciones.
- la atencion, limpieza y comodidad de la cama son excelentes
- Ofrecen las camas y las almohadas más ricas en las que he dormido en mi vida. Recomiendo muchísimo este hotel porque, además de que es precioso, la atención es de primera.
Located in Jiutepec in the region of Morelos, 3 miles from Cuernavaca, Casa Tizoc features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tepoztlán is 7 miles from Casa Tizoc, and Tequesquitengo is 21 miles away. Benito Juarez Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Jiutepec in the region of Morelos, 4.1 miles from Cuernavaca, Hotel Huayacán features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Tepoztlán is 9 miles from Hotel Huayacán, and Tequesquitengo is 19 miles from the property. Benito Juarez Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Camino Real Sumiya Cuernavaca
One of our top picks in Cuernavaca.With an outdoor swimming pool, the Camino Real Sumiya Cuernavaca is in attractive Japanese-style gardens. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and stylish rooms with balconies.The Camino Real has bright, oriental décor with features including wooden paneling. All rooms come with coffee making facilities, cable TV and a bathroom with toiletries.Traditional Japanese cuisine is served in the Sumiya Restaurant and a buffet breakfast is available in the Arboleda, which offers views of the hotel’s gardens and fountains. There is also a poolside bar and a snack bar.Located a 15 minute drive from the historic center of Cuernavaca, the Camino Real Sumiya has a quiet setting half a mile from the nearest golf club. Cuernavaca Airport is just 4 miles away.
- We were treated very nicely by the staff. The gardens are pretty, and the buffet is a good option for international food.
- Beautiful setting. Rooms are modern, clean, and comfortable.
- The place was beautiful. The food was really good.The waiters at the main restaurant were very attentive.
- Is not a hotel for resting it’s very very very noisy it’s amazing the amount of noise that you have from other rooms and from outside
- The hotel it self is a beautiful japanese style home, that was re-built into a hotel. With really nice gardens and a beautifull restaurant.
Hotel & Spa Hacienda de Cortés
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel & Spa Hacienda de Cortés offers accommodations in Cuernavaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Tepoztlán is 9 miles from Hotel Hacienda de Cortés, and Tequesquitengo is 20 miles away. Benito Juarez Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The gardens and open spaces within the property were really beautiful
- Best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The gardens are breathtaking with trees that are hundreds of years old. There are not many gardens that can compare to it. Plus, there is so much history here. The rooms are big and very clean. You can see all of the valley from the view of the balcony. We spent a few hours just exploring the gardens
- It was an interesting historical hotel. With Beautiful surroundings. Like a little oasis.
- Very beutiful site, especially at nigth time. Staff was all around very nice and service was great. Room were clean and confortbale Could have stayed longer. Easily can recommned for leasure as well.
Wonderful location and facilities. The restaurant was in a lovely setting and the food and service first-rate.
If you’re looking for a relaxed stay..this is the place
Fiesta Inn Cuernavaca
One of our top picks in Cuernavaca.This hotel is a 10-minute drive from Cuernavaca’s CIVAC Business Park. It offers an outdoor pool, fitness center and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a coffee-maker.The Fiesta Inn Cuernavaca’s restaurant serves Mexican and international food, which can be enjoyed on the charming grounds. There is also a lobby bar.The hotel is just a 5-minute drive from Las Galerías Shopping Center. It is a 10-minute drive from the historic district, where you can find the Cortez Palace and Cuernavaca Cathedral.
- my experience i was amazing, food fantastic, nice price, clean…
Excellent pools. Nice layout.
Very comfy beds and big rooms.
Excellent and very friendly customer service – especially Fransisco the waiter and the pool attendant (whose name I never got)
- Nice outdoor pools even in cold season! New year’s Eve party was awesome!
- The breakfast and lunch promotion was good and the pool area was nice
- The quesadilla with chorizo and queso and The view from the restaurant to the swimming pool.
Holiday Inn Cuernavaca
Two outdoor pools, a hot tub and a fitness center are featured at the Holiday Inn Cuernavaca, located a 10-minute drive from the center of the city. Its air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Holiday Inn Cuernavaca feature smart décor and cable TV. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves Mexican and international food. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a drink on the grounds, with views of the fountains.The Holiday Inn Cuernavaca is a 15-minute drive from CIVAC Business Park. Cuernavaca Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
Acapantzingo is a great choice for travelers interested in food, scenery and relaxation.
- Very comfortable bed and pillows. It was a quiet room. No smoking hotel.
- The staff were amazing and the lobby area (including patio) were great too!
- The gardens pool and restaurant staff and location is very nice!
- turtle and koi pond, glass walled pool, great breakfast
- El jacuzzi la atención del personal los jardines las fuentes los peces y sus tortugas
Hotel en Cuernavaca
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Hotel en Cuernavaca is located in Cuernavaca, just 8 miles from Tepoztlán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from Hotel en Cuernavaca, and Oaxtepec is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 37 miles from Hotel en Cuernavaca.
- Staff were helpful, on-site cafe was great, good variety for a small place…pools were a hit with our local niece and nephew, simple but did the trick!
- The staff was nice, the kitchen and food was good and the hotel was very clean:)..
Falta un poco de vieriedad de comida
en el reataurant
- La atención es maravillosa. Está bien ubicado. Cumple con lo básico maravillosamente. Es libre de humo.
No me gusto nada y el restaurante no tenia ni jugo de naranja .
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cuernavaca
One of our top picks in Cuernavaca.Featuring an outdoor pool and a fitness center, this Holiday Inn Express & Suites is in Cuernavaca, just a 5-minute drive from the historic downtown. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here includes a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a coffee machine. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can find restaurants and bars within just half a mile, including many serving international cuisine. The property also has a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other services include luggage storage, dry cleaning and laundry facilities.Los Tabachines Golf Club is only 2 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cuernavaca, and Benito Juarez International Airport in neighboring Mexico City can be reached in a 1.5-hour drive.
- Great pool with “infinity” ledge and apprx 25m length for laps.
- The breakfast buffet was great except for the eggs. Lovely gardens and pool. Friendly staff.
- The pool was great for my kid–safe and great atmosphere, while we parents chilled out.
I have been traveling for over 10 years. The service I received was the BEST ever! ( Asia, Europe, North America, South America) etc
Samantha was super awesome!!
- Everything was fantastic, very clean room with great view and silky soft cotton begging on comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, beautiful pool and good buffet breakfast
Hotel Hacienda de Zapata
Located in Cuernavaca, 8 miles from Tepoztlán, Hotel Hacienda de Zapata features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 19 miles from Hotel Hacienda de Zapata, and Oaxtepec is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The location is perfect because its near from all events gardens.
Esto no es un hotel de 4 estrellas, es un verdadero fraude, a duras
penas es un miserable hde paso, bastante corriente
- Cercanía con los jardines de bodas y antes de todos los alcoholímetros
- La habitación demasiado pequeña,la picina una miniatura
- Buena opción para quienes van a bodas, se encuentra ceeca de los jardínes y el personal es amable
Top Hotels In Jiutepec Morelos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jiutepec Morelos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jiutepec Morelos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jiutepec Morelos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!