10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jessup Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Jessup Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jessup Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jessup Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jessup Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jessup Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jessup Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jessup Maryland:
Red Roof Washington DC-Columbia/Fort Meade
One of our best sellers in Jessup! Red Roof Washington DC-Columbia/Fort Meade is located in Jessup, just 23 miles from Washington, DC. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 13 miles from Red Roof Washington DC-Columbia, and National Harbor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 6 miles from Red Roof Washington DC-Columbia/Fort Meade.
- It was exactly like the pictures, there was no surprises.
- Great location, staff was very friendly and professional.
- Nice tv and pretty clean and good value forthe room
- The bed was comfortable. The heat and ac worked well. The room was clean.
- The price. Front desk agent that checked me in was fun.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia/Fort Meade
La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia/Fort Meade offers accommodations in Jessup.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 23 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia, and Baltimore is 12 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was great. Very professional and courteous.
- False advertisement as the hotel was under construction and nothing was stated when the booking took place
- The staff was more than accommodating during our stay. There was a malfunction with the bathroom door and we were locked out. Once reported, the staff was on it right away to address the issue and then to report it to building facilities to fix the issue.
- The location is good for visiting Baltimore and Washington. The room was nice, recently renovated. Breakfast was very good. Pet friendly hotel with big area for pets around the hotel.
- A small problem with no hot water in initial room. Staff very accommodating in moving us. Also, excellent breakfast, but need more whole wheat choices. Plenty of good space to walk the dog.
Holiday Inn Columbia East-Jessup
Located in Jessup, 23 miles from Washington, DC, Holiday Inn Columbia East-Jessup features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Baltimore is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Columbia East-Jessup, and National Harbor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 6 miles from Holiday Inn Columbia East-Jessup.
- Cleanliness, location, updated property, breakfast
- The staff were friendly and the place was clean and comfortable.
- Most places offer a free breakfast. Not this place though.
- The staff was very helpful, courteous and friendly.
- The staff in the breakfast area were extremely friendly and accommodating. The selection of food was wonderful, and replenished with hot eggs and sausage when they ran low. When I asked if they could not put the fruit on the french toast because I am allergic to strawberries, she made a special plate just for me! That’s true customer service.
Super 8 Jessup/Baltimore Area
Located in Jessup, 22 miles from Washington, DC, Super 8 Jessup/Baltimore Area features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 13 miles from Super 8 Jessup/Baltimore, and National Harbor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Room clean…comfortable bed.
The attendant immediately took care of problem with phone connection in room.
- The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable and quiet. The bathroom was clean and there was a multi-setting shower head with plenty of hot water. The hotel staff was pleasant to deal with.
- It was a convenient location within my budget. Was comfortable. Offered a way to take a morning walk.
- Good location. Moved my son into apt @ Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. Had room to park a 16′ truck overnight, then about 35 min to Hopkins.
- comfortable bed, a/c worked, just far enough from the interstate to not hear road traffic.
- Room clean…comfortable bed.
Quality Inn Near Ft. Meade
Situated only minutes away from the Savage Mill retail center in the charming city of Jessup, Maryland, this hotel provides guests with comfortable accommodations in a convenient location.Ideally placed near a number of area freeways, the Comfort Inn Ft Meade Savage Mill allows guests to easily explore a variety of nearby attractions, including the Six Flags America amusement park, Laurel Park horse racing track and the Merriweather Post Pavilion entertainment venue.While staying at the Comfort Inn Savage Mill, guests can take advantage of a variety of modern and thoughtful amenities, such as an on-site fitness center as well as a complimentary continental breakfast.
- The hotel offered a lot of amenities at a great price. Unfortunately, the cleaning staff are very rude and not welcoming at all. Other than that, great place to stay! Front desk staff are friendly.
- The location was convenient for our needs and being able to have our pet with us was important.
- I loved the fact that I got to check in about 2 hours early because I was exhausted. Thank you for that.
Bagels, juice & cold cereal were my daily fare. The accessibility to the highway and the in-room microwave & refrigerator make this my number 1 choice in the area.
The staff is always pleasant, helpful & accommodating. They are very responsive to guests needs!
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable
Fridge, microwave, heating/AC system, hairdryer in the room
Great for visiting DC by a car (40-50 min drive from DC downtown)
Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway
Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway is located in Jessup, just 22 miles from Washington, DC. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 13 miles from Sleep Inn Columbia Gateway, and National Harbor is 29 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway offers accommodations in Elkridge.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Washington, DC is 23 miles from Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway, and Baltimore is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 6 miles from Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway.
- Hot tub in the room was great. Very spacious suite. Clean. Nice indoor pool.
- The room itself was great. Very big. The workout facility was great also.
- Quiet, comfortable room with sitting area as you come in. TV in sitting area and bedroom area and vanity/bathroom in-between. Nice privacy aspect if someone wants to be up and some else wants to sleep in. Included breakfast was step above continental but decent. Shopping Center and places to eat nearby.
- We had the room with the spa tub which was amazing! The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty big. We were only there for a night but it was enjoyable. Resturants and stores only about 10-15 min drive away.
breakfast was yummy and the pool was fun
beds were very comfy and room nicely set-up
Days Inn and Suites Laurel
Days Inn and Suites Laurel is located in Laurel, 18 miles from Washington, DC and 17 miles from Baltimore.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 25 miles from Days Inn and Suites Laurel, and Annapolis is 21 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 10 miles away.
- Breakfast was the absolute highlight of our stay. Delicious, clean, hardworking, pleasant lady working it.
- This is the absolute worst place to stay from the hood rat pretty boy at the front desk to the half cleaned rooms .. but you get what you pay for
- Receptionist amber was very friendly and pleasant. Breakfast was excellent and plenty. The morning front desk was helpful and seemed to pay attention to guests.sorry I didn’t get his name but he was a nice guy.
- The overall layout was fine. The heat/air conditioner worked well. I felt secure and private. There was a breakfast included. Coffee was good, eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, various juices and pastries.
- Waffle machine at breakfast made a perfect waffle. Desk staff were nice and listened to my concerns.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Baltimore – Washington DC/BW Parkway
One of our top picks in Hanover.Located in Hanover, 25 miles from Washington, DC, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Baltimore – Washington DC/BW Parkway features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 11 miles from Red Roof Baltimore, and National Harbor is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfy and easy access to rt 100. I would stay again. The staff was friendly and helpful
- Easy to locate. Good water pressure. Could not hear traffic. Nice wood floors. Just not cleaned. Nice bedding.
- The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Clean and price is always what I look for.
- Staff beautiful, pleasure, fresh coffee with the right creamer, for your coffee, convenient,
- Nice place to stay. More bang for the buck!!! I’d stay here again!!
Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel – Arundel Mills
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel – Arundel Mills offers accommodations in Elkridge, just 25 miles from Washington, DC. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Baltimore is 11 miles from Best Western Plus BWI Airport, and National Harbor is 31 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Staff was responsive and very quick on problem resolution. Our check in process was also very fast.
- We received no food on the premise, when I asked the man at the desk, he told me to hold on while he continued to talk on the phone for 10 min so we just checked out. Poor customer service, our 1st room had a stopped up sink that they couldn’t declog so we had to go to another room, smelled like smoke. Management never even called to ask how we were..
Room was very clean and comfortable. Included breakfast was very good Rachael and Theresa
kept the breakfast bar well stocked.
- Arrived at 2am and called for a shuttle. The van arrived in 10 minutes and the driver was courteous and very helpful.
- It is very convenient location and a nice quiet location. Easy access.
Top Hotels In Jessup Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jessup Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jessup Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jessup Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!