10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jerome Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Jerome Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jerome Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jerome Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jerome Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jerome Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jerome Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jerome Idaho:
Red Lion Inn & Suites Jerome
Red Lion Inn & Suites Jerome offers accommodations in Jerome.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The beds were so comfortable, I wished I could’ve taken one with me. Breakfast was yummy and everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you! We’ll be back
- Great location; friendly and courteous staff; clean room; great breakfast. I had never stayed there before, but was so happy with my stay that I booked a room here for my return trip home this week. I will stay at this hotel whenever I’m traveling through this area!
- I expected a shabby, run-down roach motel – and was VERY pleased to find a very clean, comfortable place to stay! The staff was very friendly and helpful, as well.
- The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable about the area when we asked questions and the morning staff seemed to be happy and looked like they actually enjoyed their job as they went about their duties.
- It was a good place to crash and it was very clean. Very private and nice bed.
Best Western Sawtooth Inn and Suites
Less than 2 miles from downtown Jerome, this Idaho hotel features a 24-hour indoor pool, a spa and an exercise room. It serves a daily full hot breakfast which includes made to order omelets. All of the spacious guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV with HBO movie channels is included in each air-conditioned room at the Best Western Plus Sawtooth Inn and Suites. Guest rooms are traditionally decorated in neutral colors and include a desk with a sitting area, a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk is available at the Sawtooth Inn Best Western Plus. The hotel hosts a special guest reception each evening Monday through Thursday. A business center with fax and photocopying services is offered on-site.Shoshone Falls is a 27-minute drive from this hotel. Malad Gorge State Park is 23 miles away. The Sun Valley Ski Resort is 76 miles north of this Best Western Plus.
- Great room for the price, clean, comfortable bed, great breakfast, nice people.
It was all good great staff great breakfast easy check in
Close to all outdoor activities I went to the area to do
Hike bike and paddle
- Excellent breakfast, lots of TV channels. Friendly staff
- The breakfast was the best I’ve had at a hotel. They had lots of options including fresh eggs. The pool was open 24 hrs which was neat.
- It was a very nice place to stay for the night as we drove across country. It isn’t fancy, the decor around the hotel is dated, the hallways looked a bit shabby, but they’d clearly taken a lot of care to make the room look nice and it was very clean. The beds were comfortable and we all had a good night’s sleep. The staff is extremely friendly. We would stay there again.
Comfort Inn & Suites Jerome – Twin Falls
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Jerome – Twin Falls offers accommodations in Jerome. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.
The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet . The bath tub was amazing. I enjoy a long soak with bubbles especially after a long day in the car.. The tub was larger than my soaker tub at home. For those of you like showers it has that too.
We made our reservation on the same day as arrival with a special room request which to my surprise was fulfilled with a smile. The front desk was very helpful and made sure we were happy with the room.
If are in the Twin Falls area don’t pass this one up.
Incredibly clean facility and rooms – obviously the staff work hard at this.
Very close to freeway exit. Signage show you immediately where the facility is located.
- The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Got an excellent night’s sleep.
- This is my favorite motel! Rooms are clean, beds comfortable, breakfast good! Location is perfect!
- Front desk staff friendly. Room clean and included a newer bathroom surround.
- The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet . The bath tub was amazing. I enjoy a long soak with bubbles especially after a long day in the car.. The tub was larger than my soaker tub at home. For those of you like showers it has that too.
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Twin Falls
One of our top picks in Twin Falls.Located 6 miles from Shoshone Falls, this Idaho hotel features a pool and hot tub. It has guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is available.A TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker are included in each air-conditioned room at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Twin Falls. Ironing facilities are also included in each room.Guests can work out in the fitness center at Twin Falls Shilo Inn Suites Hotel. For convenience, a business center and a guest laundromat are available.Canyon Springs Golf is a 5-minute drive from this hotel. Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument is 37 miles away.
- The motel was undergoing major renovations, but that didn’t affect my stay at all. Staff was very friendly and the room was better than I would have expected for the price. Comfortable bed, which is about all I ask (!) and it had a very separate seating area for lounging. I was alone, but it would have been fine for a couple in which one person was sleeping while the other was reading, working, etc.
- Even though there was construction going on it was clean and quiet.
- Every time I come to twin falls I stay there,wonderful staff big rooms,very pleasant,like the location.
- I don’t know why they say breakfast because they have coffee juice and apple fritters!
- Easy check in and check out. Friendly staff & clean room.
Motel 6 Twin Falls
Motel 6 Twin Falls is half a mile from Magic Valley Mall and 1 miles from College of Southern Idaho. It offers an outdoor pool and free parking on site.Air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and a TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower facilities or a bathtub. Wake-up services can be requested.Guests can purchase drinks or light snacks from the vending machines. Wi-Fi access is available for a charge.Twin Falls Motel 6 is 2 miles from Snake River Canyon Tours and 2 miles from Canyon Springs Golf Course.
- Loved the location, just a mile off the interstate.
- Knew about our special requests and accommodated it very well
- The room was nice and warm when I got in and it appeared clean.
- Very pleased with our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was small but we were expecting that. What we weren’t expecting was how clean the room was. Seemed to be recently updated.
- room was clean and comfortable and would accept dogs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls is located in Twin Falls.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great staff, friendly and accommodating. Clean rooms, great breakfast. Overall great experience.
- Very convenient on US 93. One of the nicest Laquinta properties that I have stayed in.
- The best hotel we had stayed in in a while. staff where great, the breakfast was amazing, the gym facilities had everything you need in a gym that’s away from home. And the room was great! private roomy soft fluffy bed and pillows and an awesome two person walk in shower
- Bed was comfortable, pillows were nice, room and bathroom was clean and staff was friendly.
- Really clean quiet in room and very easy access getting pets in and out.
Quality Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Quality Inn & Suites Twin Falls offers accommodations in Twin Falls. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Conveniently located and priced hotel. Comfortable and quiet rooms. The hotel is equipped with all the necessary facilities.
- Loved having the pool and hot tub so close to our room. Rooms where clean and staff was very nice.
- We like the space in the, we had a queen suite. We like the breakfast and the excercise room was ok.
- Had good breakfast selection. Very accomadating for our service dog
- The value for the price was outstanding.We arrived very late, and the woman at the front desk was extremely helpful & accommodating.The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the staff outstanding.
Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls
This Twin Falls hotel features an on-site restaurant and lounge. A free airport shuttle to Magic Valley Regional Airport, a 20 minute drive away, is available. Rooms provide cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms at the Red Lion Hotel Canyon Springs. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in each private bathroom, and ironing facilities are provided.Appetizers and dinner are available at the Diamondsfields Lounge, on site at Canyon Springs Red Lion Hotel. Free popcorn is available to compliment evening drinks. Moxie Java’s, also on site, features light meals and snacks. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.A seasonal outdoor pool is available for guest use and a fitness center is also on site. A business center and a 24-hour front desk are also available for maximum guest convenience.Shoshone Falls is 6 miles from this Red Lion, and Centennial Waterfront Park is a 5 minute drive away. College of Southern Idaho is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- I liked the location and the staff. The parking lot needed to be cleaned up but we had a good stay👍
-The familiarity of the property when I am far from home.
-The price for a comfy bed.
- This is a very great place to stay, except for a horrible experience as I was waiting to register. A man who was also waiting was extremely rude and hurtful to me. The front desk man handled a potentially explosive situation very well, inviting me to come to a different area to get me registered and promising that my room would be far away from this horrible person.
- King size bed had lots of pillows. The roll in shower was spacious and had a great shower head.
- eggs were delicious , and bacon amazing nice roomy area with plenty of tables and the server on duty was very friendly
Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel is located in Twin Falls. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Heater switch was broken and our television wasnt working,I called the reception to report about it and she said she will be with us soon but she didnt come at all,decided to switch it off and sleep..
- Very nice and spacious room with a comfortable bed and great recliner. The breakfat provided many choices and was terrific.
- Breakfast was enjoyable. The pool and hot tub were a very pleasant addition along with the workout room. Our room was large and easily accessible from the parking area. Loved the evening cookie tray. The entire staff was friendly and helpful.
- All accommodations were great. The building was being renovated so there was a bit of construction to work around……but no problem. The breakfast attendant was very proficient. Overall, it was great.
- The breakfast was adequate, typical spread for this type of accommodation. Eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, toast, fresh fruit. Real silverware and plates not plastic, less trash. That was a big plus. Room was quiet, no outside noise.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Twin Falls
This Twin Falls Holiday Inn is 4 miles from Interstate 85. It has an indoor pool and hot tub and serves breakfast every morning. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Boldly colored rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel Twin Falls feature modern décor and cable TV. They come equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.The Twin Falls Holiday Inn Express boasts a modern fitness center. A fully-equipped business center and coin laundry facilities are also available. The front desk is open 24-hours a day.Holiday Inn Hotel Twin Falls is just one mile from the College of Southern Idaho. The scenic Shoshone Falls are 5 miles away.
- I like the location. It was close to shopping and restaurants.
- Very clean hotel. Rooms were large and the facilities were great.
- Available much earlier than official breakfast time.
- Breakfast was the best I’ve ever had at a reasonably priced hotel. Selection was amazing and the breakfast attendant was very friendly, polite and helpful!
Angela at the front desk was very helpful, professional, and upbeat. Even at 12:30 am when I checked in. I loved the holiday decorations too. Combination put me in such a good mood. Great ending to a long day driving, great way to start the next day off for more driving.
The bed was so comfortable, I wish I could have stayed longer.
Top Hotels In Jerome Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jerome Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jerome Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jerome Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!