10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jerez De La Frontera Andalucía:
One of our best sellers in Jerez de la Frontera! Jeys Jerez is located in the historic center of Jerez, just 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It has free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception, offering car rental and information about local activities.Each of the rooms at Jeys Jerez is air conditioned, with satellite TV, and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a mini-bar.Jeys Jerez serves a buffet breakfast and has a bright snack bar, as well as a large terrace. The building includes a elevator and a private car park.Set next to Plaza de las Angustias, the hotel is 8 minutes’ walk from Gonzalez Byass wine cellars and a 10-minute walk from Jerez de la Frontera’s Bus and Train Station. Seville is a 50-minute drive away, while Cádiz and Jerez Airport can be reached within 20 minutes by car.
Only the lovation.
I give this hotel only one Star for the location
- The location was convenient to things we wanted to see.
- Location and price. Fine for an overnight, area pleasant. They did upgrade us to a family room with a huge terrace which was terrific, but only because I would not accept the broken-down first option. Which was a nightmare.
- Very nice and friendly staff, perfect location near the city center, excellent value for money (the hotel is fairly basic but has everything I need, and at the price it’s just unbeatable :))
- It suited its purpose one night clean, comfortable and perfectly fine for one night.
- Only the lovation.
Hipotels Sherry Park
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Surrounded by lush gardens, the Sherry Park Hotel offers a large outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free WiFi. It is 15 minutes’ walk from the historical center of Jerez.All rooms are equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a balcony.On-site facilities include an indoor pool, gym and sauna.The à la carte El Abaco restaurant serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the on-site cafeteria, or on one of the Park’s terraces.The hotel is 25 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral and the Jerez sherry cellars. The Sherry Park is also just a short walk from the city’s renowned Royal Equestrian School and the bullring. Free parking is offered, subject to availability.
- Was located with in walking distance of the old town center.
The staff at Reception were so very helpful. The location allowed us to walk everywhere!
Excellent breakfast buffet. Easy hotel parking was a plus.
Easy walk into Jerez
- Breakfast choice was superb, was served an excellent omelette by the female chef with specific ingredients chosen personally. The room was comfortable, the bathroom roomy with an excellent shower. The interior of the hotel extremely pleasing, nice contemporary vibe. Staff very helpful and pleasant.
- The gardens are fabulous the kids played in the extensive grounds. The rooms were very spacious and beds very comfortable. Nice range of complimentary products in the bathroom. Breakfast was nice. The area of the hotel is very nice with lots of different restaurants.
Hotel Jerez & Spa
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool and spa are featured at the 4-star Hotel Jerez & Spa. Set within attractive gardens, it offers rooms with flat-screen TVs and a welcome glass of wine.Hotel Jerez features traditional décor with wooden furnishings. All rooms come with air conditioning and satellite TV. Bathrooms have free toiletries.Traditional Mediterranean cuisine is served in El Cartujano Restaurant. There is also a poolside café-bar.The Jerez’s spa has an indoor pool, sauna and oxygen tank. Treatments on offer include aromatherapy, wraps and massage.Set 0.6 mi from the center of Jerez De La Frontera, the hotel is located a 15-minute walk to the Andalusian School of Equestrian Art and Hontoria Park. Jerez’s bullring and surrounding old town can be reached in 20 minutes, by foot. Reception can provide tourist information.
- Staff extremely helpful- they gave us tips of best places to visit
- Wonderful pool. Friendly staff. Good location. Nice balcony.
- Relaxed laid back but atentive service. Old school building that still has a lot of charm.
- We were very pleasantly surprised by the facilities at this hotel. The room was clean and spacious. The service was excellent. We loved the large pool and lounging area. Lunch and dinner served on the terrace around the pool was delicious. Breakfast consisted of lots of choices and great service. Great place to relax and explore.
- free parking for the duration of our stay, which is very rare theses days. apart form that the room, service and food all excellent. large pool, open till 9pm was a bonus.
Hotel Palacio Garvey
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.The 19th-century Garvey Palace is located in the historic quarter of Jerez de la Frontera. It offers large, uniquely decorated rooms with hydromassage baths and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.The air-conditioned rooms in the Hotel Palacio Garvey have free internet access, mini-bars and music systems.The Palacio Garvey Hotel has a library, as well as a business center with free Wi-Fi.The Garvey’s restaurant, La Condesa, serves modern Mediterranean and Andalusian dishes using local products. The hotel’s Patio Andaluz includes a café and bar, and a continental breakfast is served daily.Palacio Garvey can be found next to Calle Larga, one of Jerez’s main shopping streets. A variety of restaurants can be found in the area immediately around the hotel.
- The staff especially Reception were very helpful with recommendations of restaurants and sorting out our onward journey. Location very central and close to restaurants and bars but yet very quiet at night.
- Central location, clean/spacious room and bath, delicious breakfast, friendly staff
- The hotel is elegant and charming. Our room was more like a suite. It was spacious, with high ceilings, a beautiful view into a lovely garden, and very comfortable. The hotel’s restaurant was outstanding with an innovative and superb menu. And the hotel is located on a delightful and quiet square, that is only one block from the Main Street.
- Staff was very helpful. They stored our luggage for while we went to the horse show and had lunch. We were able to pay our bill by credit card.
- Great place – only 16 rooms in a well modernized and beautifully decorated historic building located within walking distance to everything interesting in the city. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Hotel El Coloso
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Hotel El Coloso is set next to Angustias Square and is just 5 minutes’ walk from Jerez Cathedral and Alcazar. It offers comfortable, air-conditioned accommodations, 2 Andalusian patios and a free Wi-Fi zone.The rooms at Hotel El Coloso feature functional décor. All come with a plasma TV, a desk, a telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer. Guests can also relax in the lounge area.There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops within 2 minutes’ walk. The historic Plaza del Arenal Square which includes Jerez Town Hall, is just 1,300 feet away.El Coloso offers tourist information and is about 15 minutes’ walk from the Royal Equestrian Art School and Archaeological Museum.Jerez Train and Bus Stations are 7 minutes’ walk away, while the city’s airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Private parking is available at the hotel for an extra fee.Cadiz is 22 mi away and Seville can be reached by car in around 1 hour. The beaches at El Puerto de Santa María are within 9.3 mi of El Coloso.
- Location, quiet, great hot water, excellent housekeeping, nice staff.
- Friendly staff. Despite the language barrier, we were able to sort everything out just fine
- Clean and friendly place to stay! It was in a great location so it was quiet enough to sleep but close enough to all of the local attractions. The bed was comfortable! It was also close enough to the bodegas.
- The staff was excellent and went out of their way to accommodate us.
- Everyone was very kind to us. We don’t speak Spanish but there was enough understanding to make things understood. This is a great no frills, low budget place that is family friendly. Very close to everything we hoped to see, shopping, and super markets. Would stay again if we ever are in Jerez again!
Eurostars Asta Regia Jerez
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.This modern hotel is located next to Plaza del Arenal Square in central Jerez, just 350 feet from the Town Hall and Alcázar. Eurostars Asta Regia Jerez offers a swimming pool, gym, steam bath and sauna.The air-conditioned rooms at the Eurostars Asta Regia Jerez feature modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Jerez Cathedral is 1,500 feet from the Eurostars Asta Regia Jerez, and there are many shops and restaurants nearby. Jerez Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away, and you can reach the coast in 25 minutes.
- Centrally located, excellent facilities. Great 1-night stay
The rooms were modern, clean & spacious.
The staff was courteous, helpful and very attentive to all our needs.
The Hamman bath & sauna were outstanding.
- Comfortable room. Very quiet. Very nice bathroom. No issues.
Everything. Central location. Modern. Comfortable room.
Accommodating – my wife fractured a bone in her foot and is a wheelchair. We were put in a room where she could easily access the bathroom and staff brought up a plastic chair she could use in the shower.
- Hotel was clean.Breakfast was delicious, a lot of variety, great value. Location was in the heart of old Jerez. Lots to do within walking distacne. Staff was very friendly and welcoming since I was a first time traveler to Europe I really appreciated this.
Hotel Doña Blanca
Hotel Doña Blanca is located in Jerez de la Frontera, 450 feet from Villamarta Theater. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a bidet. Extras include satellite channels.At Hotel Doña Blanca you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage.The hotel is 5.6 mi from Montecastillo Golf Resort, 2,950 feet from Plaza del Mercado and 5.9 mi from Circuito de Jerez. Seville Airport is 53 mi away.
- Bed & pillows were very comfy & the newly renovated premises is very modern & clean 🙂
- had a very sticky night as air con wasn’t working and it wasn’t possible to open windows. Pity because the hotel was lovely!
- The terrace facilities (apart from the broken sunbed) were lovely. The room was clean and comfortable. Location very close to good bars and restaurants.
- comfortable bed. very pleasant and accommodating staff. great location.
- A great property. We think that we were upgraded to a penthouse, huge deck, outdoor shower, lovely room . The accomodation in Jeraz was significantly less expensive than Cadiz,
B&B Hotel Jerez
Located next to the Chapín Olympic Stadium, B&B Hotel Jerez is just 15 minutes’ walk from Jerez Bullring. It has free Wi-Fi, and the café is open 24 hours a day.The Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Arts is about 20 minutes’ walk away. The Circuito de Jerez is just 20 minutes’ drive away.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the B&B Hotel Jerez have a satellite TV, parquet floors and heating. The bathrooms have a bath.The B&B Hotel Jerez is 0.6 mi from the historic city center and Jerez Bus and Train Station. Jerez Airport is just 4.3 mi away, and the beaches of the Costa de la Luz are within a 15-minute drive.The B&B Hotel Jerez’s restaurant offers breakfast. There is a business area with free internet access.
- The property has outdated televisions and the rooms are small. The plumbing smells horrible and the staff is not accommodating.
- Breakfast was simple but adequate, replenished regularly so late risers still had a good choice available to them
- The staff were very helpful and friendly and it was useful having the use of the underground car park.
- Lovely rooms and food service from local take away less than 30 minutes. Lovely receptions and clean nice stay.
Great hotel, just on a 10/15 min. walk to the city center.
The hotel is inside the football stadium of Xerez Deportivo and on match day you can watch the match from the terrace.
You can also use the gym, baths, swimming pool next door to the hotel for free as a guest.
Hotel Soho Boutique Jerez & Spa
Housed in the restored wine cellars of Williams & Humbert, the elegant Soho Boutique Jerez & Spa offers chic and colorful accommodations with free internet. Jerez Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.Soho Boutique Jerez & Spa features spacious rooms with contemporary décor. They come with a private bathroom and air conditioning. The superior and duplex rooms also have a separate lounge area.Guests benefit from the spa’s thermal circuit, completed with hot tub, cold water pool, Scottish showers and sauna. Massage and manicure services are also available.The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and the various attractions, such as Jerez Archealogical Museum, 0.6 mi away. The Alcazar Gardens and Arabic Baths are also approximately 0.6 mi away.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 17 minutes drive away from the property.
- The staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. We received a dinner recommendation that perfectly suited our needs for our night in Jerez. The gated parking was inexpensive and secure. The room itself was spacious and comfortable. Overall, the space was well appointed, and we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Reception was very helpful in making arrangements.
- Staff were great, room was lovely, shower was amazing , location was good
- Very comfortable bed, and very helpful and attentive reception and floor staff
- Everything was very good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Is very close to the city center. The room was comfortable and nice.
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.This hotel is set in a traditional noble house in the center of Jerez, surrounded by 13 ft² of gardens.Located just off Plaza del Caballo, the Villa Jerez is within walking distance of most of the important monuments of this sunny Andalusian city. Here you can enjoy the steam bath or gym before taking a refreshing dip in the swimming pool. You can also choose to relax with a massage before enjoying a meal in the hotel’s restaurant or cafeteria.In the area surrounding the hotel you will see plenty of evidence of the city’s rich cultural heritage. Jerez is mostly famous for 3 things: horses, flamenco and wine. A visit to one of the local wine cellars is a must.
- Spacious room with a terrace. Staff was great. Nice location and surroundings
- Fantastic staff who gave great advice. A truly superb hotel
- 4th visit to Hotel Villa Jerez,perfect,very good restaurant,cool rooms in the extreme summer heat!restaurant has a/c too!
- The staff were really lovely, very helpful and knowledgeable!
- Fabulous shower and bath; super staff; very comfortable bed; spacious luxurious elegant room; staff kindly gave us a free upgrade; super comfortable down pillows
Top Hotels In Jerez De La Frontera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jerez de la Frontera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!