10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jeresa Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Jeresa Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jeresa Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jeresa Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jeresa Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jeresa Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jeresa Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jeresa Valencia Community:
Hotel Los Robles
One of our top picks in Gandía.Los Robles Hotel is 350 feet from Gandia Beach, on the Costa de Valencia. Set in gardens, it offers an outdoor pool with hot tub and sun loungers, and free Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Los Robles have a private balcony, most of them with pool views. There is a TV and a free safe, and the private bathroom comes with a bath.A buffet selection of Mediterranean cuisine is served in the hotel restaurant. There is a poolside bar and packed lunches can be requested.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Valencia is a 50-minute drive away, and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- Hotel located close to the beach, room was spacious and clean. There were a lot of public parking spots around. Staff was friendly and helpful, they had no problems with speaking English (what is not obvious in that region) 🙂
- Location very good just around the corner from the sea front , lovely long beach with great facilities.
- Cleanest. There wers a lot of practical, quality- of-life details e.i. clothes line rope . Localisation very close to the beach
- Breakfast was very good, quite variety. Really close to Beach. Pool very nice and clean (pity that in the afternoon was rapidly covered by shade). Staff very helpful. Room spacious. A/C worked perfectly. Room was isolated and not noise. Room was cleaned every day. Hotel is located at the end of the Beach so is clam and not many people.
Very comfortable hotel nearby the beach (just 2 minutes walking). The room has a balcony and very big and comfortable bed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are buffet option.The hotel is 15 minutes walking from the main bars and attractions of Gandia. We had a pleasant stay.
Also if coming with the car is easy to find a parking spot around the hotel.
Hotel La Gastrocasa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Gandía – and a guest favorite.
Located in Gandía in the Valencia Community Region, La Gastrocasa features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. A 15-minute walk from the nearest beach, the hotel offers on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub. A TV is offered.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. Valencia is 40 mi from La Gastrocasa, while Alicante is 75 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 48 mi from La Gastrocasa.
- Everything was first class. At 10pm when we arrived they were ready to give us dinner. The whole place is terrific and the food was also.
Beautiful place to stay, wonderful people and setting.
Beautiful food and peaceful quiet location.
The weather was aweful for our visit so did not use the pool area, although it looks stunning!!!
- Very Nice and quite place. Friendly staff and exellent breakfast.
Friendly staff and a good choice for breakfast.
It was good to have Air conditioning in the room.
Do have dinner !!! I
It is top quality, interesting combinations and fascinating flavors!!!
Hotel Tres Anclas
Located just 350 feet from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, Hotel Tres Anclas features a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, evening entertainment and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, all rooms come with a terrace. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.The accommodations offers a children’s playground in the summer months. Guest can relax at the spa equipped with a sauna, indoor swimming pool and hot tub. A gym is also available.The hotel restaurant serves a range of dishes from the local Valencia region and beyond. It opens daily for lunch and dinner.Calpe is 29 mi from Hotel Tres Anclas, while Denia is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- The sitting-out area near the pool. It is very peaceful and there is a huge beautiful tree in the middle of it. Also that is where the night-time entertainment took place which was very enjoyable. The staff are all very friendly and dealt with the (mainly older) clients really well.
- Staff in all categories – restaurant: bar: reception: cleaning – were the saving grace – always helpful: pleasant
Breakfast was varied, with fruits, breads, rolls and hot items, too.
Room was spacious – we were 3 adults and it wasn’t cramped.
The triple room has a kitchenette.
Bathroom was also decent size + good water pressure in the shower.
We were able to find parking on the street.
- It’s a great place, near to the beach, clean rooms, good food and a nice hotel. It’s my second time there and I was pleased
The room we had was a good size, so we did not feel cramped at all. This is a very large and busy hotel, so remember, if you want peace and quiet I would not recommend summer.
Location excellent, beaches are few minutes walk, as are restaurants, bars shops, water sport school, the list goes on. Gandia is a Spanish resort, with limited international tourists, so spoken English is limited, but all the staff from chambermaids to restaurant staff are wonderful, (try out your spanish) There is a rep. who arranges trips in the hotel, so there is always somewhere to go Benidorm, Terramitica, Aqualandia, the list goes on and on.
Villa Luz Family Gourmet & All Exclusive Hotel
Located just 350 feet from theVilla Luz Family Gourmet & All Exclusive Hotel has 2 swimming pools and a great buffet restaurant, among other great facilities.Wake up to fresh sea air and a hearty buffet breakfast. In the restaurant you can also enjoy lunch and dinner – an extensive choice of hot and cold meals is served.Soak up the summer sun on the sun terrace before cooling off in the outdoor pool.Take the short stroll down to the golden beach and have a swim in the mild Mediterranean waters.After a day of activities, have fun with friends in the games rooms before heading to the bar to begin the evening entertainment. You can also relax and chat with other guests in the inviting TV room.
- We were upgraded free and room was fan so clean and big comfy beds with lots of pillows
- The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was good, the hotel was in a convenient location and there was entertainment provided every evening
Really nice hotel. Great food.
Kettle in the room! First time ever we saw a kettle in a hotel room in Spain, thank you for that!
Room and bathroom were good. Good size.
Staff was friendly.
Clean and comfortable room. The bed was comfortable too, and big.
Good terrace but did not use it much.
- The spacious/beautiful rooms. Very nice swimming pool. Very good food. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the staff at the reception speak very good English.
RH Bayren Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Gandía.Set on Playa de Gandia Beach, RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers views of the Mediterranean. It features 2 swimming pools, including one lagoon-style pool, as well as a spa and free Wi-Fi.Each bright spacious room at the Bayren offers a private terrace and attractive modern décor. Most have either a front, or side sea view. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The Mare Nostrum Restaurant offers buffet cuisine with Valencian and international dishes. It has a terrace overlooking the sea. Guests can later enjoy a drink in the beach-front chillout bar.The spa area features an indoor pool, flotation tanks, Scottish shower and steam baths. There is also a sauna and a treatment room. Outside there is a second pool, as well as a hot tub and waterbeds with sea views.The RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers a daily entertainment program and has a children’s club, available in summer.
The hotel is right in front of the beach and my partner and I had a wonderful time. We stayed one night with breakfast and lunch included in the price. There was a great variety to choose from in the breakfast buffet as well as being delicious! Lunch was also very delicious however a little bit more variety would have been Top.
The best area had been the Spa! It’s small but has a great mix of areas to relax in. Col water showers, steam and sauna rooms, jet water beds, and great small pool section. The water pressure is amazing! Quite strong, perfect for two athletes!
Hotel attention was professional and relaxed.
- Very nice hotel. It was low season so we were able to check in earlier than anticipated. The reception staff was nice enough, though the cleaning crew was friendlier and helpful. Our room was beautiful, clean and spacious. My partner and I ordered drinks to take back to our room so we could enjoy the view from our balcony and the bartender went out of his way to run back and get a glass with sweets (“golosinas”) for us to take with us!! The breakfast buffet was amazing. The bus stop was right in front of the hotel and would take you back to the old city and the train station (tip, walk down two to three couple of blocks on the other side to take the bus so you don’t have to do the whole extra loop around the beach neighborhood). My other half was very happy with my choice of accommodation! We would not hesitate to go back again!
Very well designed and maintained property, facilities are clean and convenient. Staff is very friendly and knows exactly how to help you.
Breakfast and dinner provide variety of choices.
This hotel had the best Spa the water was lovely and warm
And good value
The pool area is beautiful and the dinning room over looking the sea is stunning I would recommend this hotel
- The beds were sooo comfortable. The room was lovely and clean and an excellent breakfast
- The hotel is right in front of the beach and my partner and I had a wonderful time. We stayed one night with breakfast and lunch included in the price. There was a great variety to choose from in the breakfast buffet as well as being delicious! Lunch was also very delicious however a little bit more variety would have been Top.
One of our top picks in Gandía.Located just 500 feet from Gandía Beach, Hotel Principal offers an outdoor swimming pool and spa facilities including a fitness center, hot tub and sauna. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The spacious and functional rooms are equipped with a terrace or balcony, air conditioning, a private bathroom and satellite TV.The restaurant at Principal Hotel serves Mediterranean cuisine and guests can also enjoy light refreshments in the bar.Principal is next to the Clot de la Mota Park. It is in an ideal location for excursions to nearby towns and is just 45 minutes from Terra Mitica Theme Park in Benidorm.
The room was really lovely. I came with two teenage children and instead of a standard spare bed in the room, we got an extra little room on the side with two single beds. That was a lovely touch. There was also a good size balcony – although with a bedroom for four it could have had facilities for four outside. The rooms were cleaned every day to a very good standard. The toiletries were great and I was 10/10 happy with the room.
The room was completely spotless and indeed the hotel was extremely clean (aside from one part which I shall explain). You could see that the floors, windows, tables and – well everywhere inside, was cleaned thoroughly. This also meant there were literally no flies and very few insects and made everything relaxing. The staff on reception were very helpful, friendly and genuinely nice. The same for the restaurant staff. The location was very good and I have stayed nearby on a few occasions and like the proximity to the each.
- La habitación amplia y limpia. Personal muy amable y cariñoso. La piscina cubierta aunque pequeña era gratis Muy recomendable si buscas un precio ajustado .
- El desayuno dejó bastante que desear. Pues los zumos no eran naturales y el café de máquina no era del todo correcto.
- Amplia habitacion, limpieza, vistas al mar. Los colchones son muy comodos, tranquilidad de hotel. El personal muy amable
- La comida poca variedad pero todo muy bueno y los arroces espectaculares la limpieza del hotel muy buena y y la gente que trabaja en el Hotel estupenda muy simpática y muy agradable la animadora que había en el Hotel gema muy simpática y muy agradable
- The room was really lovely. I came with two teenage children and instead of a standard spare bed in the room, we got an extra little room on the side with two single beds. That was a lovely touch. There was also a good size balcony – although with a bedroom for four it could have had facilities for four outside. The rooms were cleaned every day to a very good standard. The toiletries were great and I was 10/10 happy with the room.
Hotel RH Bayren Parc
One of our top picks in Gandía.RH Bayren Parc is located 250 feet from Gandía Beach. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with balconies, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean cuisine. There is satellite TV in the bar, which overlooks the pool area.The hotel has 2 outdoor hot tubs, a sauna and gym. There is a children’s playground and the pool has water slides.The center of Platja de Gandía is just 5 minutes’ walk away, while the marina is around 1,650 feet from the hotel. Alicante and Valencia airports can be reached in approximately an hour, by car.
- Everything about this hotel is good. Staff are friendly & professional. The food is a very good quality & there is an excellent selection. Rooms are modern & a good size.
- Mountain view from our sunny terrace.The staff service was excellent.
- We enjoyed everything about the hotel as we were upgraded to the bayren spa and hotel due to renovations at the current one. Enjoyed your breakfast and dinner included in the price
- Staff went the extra mile and nothing was too much trouble
- A well designed modern hotel exceptionally well managed. The guests are almost all Spanish families with few foreigners. The Half Board buffet meals had good choice and variety with better quality ingredients than many such buffets.
Set 500 feet from Gandia Beach, Hotel Safari features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and terrace. Its air-conditioned rooms offer views of the gardens.The Safari features simple air-conditioned accommodations with TVs. All rooms have a fully equipped bathroom.Mediterranean cuisine is served in the hotel’s buffet restaurant. The hotel also has 3 lively discos, set in tropical gardens. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Located just 1,950 feet from the Safari, the center of Platja de Gandia features a range of shops, bars and cafés. Valencia and its airport are less than an hour’s drive from the hotel.
- Staff were fantastic, and attentive, while we were by the pool especially
- Great location and facilities. Good food and great value for money
- The staff where really super-friendly, making us spend much more time near the pool area than we otherwise would have done.
- Buena ubicación y habiendo sitio fácil para aparcar.
- Nada me gustó. No repetiré nunca. Desayuno deplorable, habitación como un zulo, y la cama incómoda. El personal agradable.
One of our top picks in Gandía.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Gandía Palace is a large complex just 800 feet from Gandía Beach. It features a spa, gym and free WiFi.The bright rooms have a private balcony with pool or city views. Each has air conditioning, and satellite TV. There is a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.Dining options at the Palace include a varied buffet, an American restaurant and an à la carte restaurant. The hotel also has a café-bar.The spa includes a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. It offers a range of treatments, and massage is available. Gandia Golf Club is a 10-minute drive away.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can rent a car at the tour desk. Valencia, Benidorm and Albufera Nature Reserve are within a 1-hour drive of the hotel.
- Wonderful staff and very patient with non-speaking Spanish guests, excellent location, huge breakfast buffet, and located conveniently to my relatives homes.
- Facade & reception clean, modern, welcoming. Behind the facade things are a little more shabby, tired, worn. Location good with ample street parking. Breakfast superb selection, everything you need, though pre-cooked and not especially tasty.
- Playa de Gandia has allways been my favourite beach town in the south of Spain. Unfortunately, this location has a problmes with the Hotel quality. Gandia palace may be a 4 Star hotel in someones opinion, but it is not. 2 Stars the most… It has a pool a Casino, a wellness center, but poor, cheap and outdated rooms. Internet is a joke, its just for email. Breakfast, looks great but tastes like poor quality fast food… I had an organge juice that tasted like a aspirin…
Nice room, plenty of space. Clean and comfortable. Easy check-in. Easy parking outside.
Breakfast was superb, great choice and excellent quality. Super value.
- Normally the hotel is good having stayed there a number of times
Hotel RH Gijón Gandia
One of our top picks in Gandía.Situated 150 feet from Gandia Beach and seafront promenade, Hotel RH Gijón Gandia has a rooftop bar with sea views. It offers an outdoor pool and hot tub, and a spa.The Gijón Gandia’s rooms are brightly decorated and include free WiFi, air conditioning and a minibar. Some also feature a balcony with views of the Mediterranean Sea.RH Gijón Gandia has a buffet restaurant, where guests can enjoy homemade dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel offers an entertainment program during the winter months.The Gijón is a 5-minute walk from the center of Gandia, where there is a range of shops, bars and restaurants. Alicante and Valencia Airports, and Valencia AVE High-speed Train Station are approximately an hour away by car.
- Excellent views facing sea. Evening buffet good value and tasty
- Great beach location, friendly helpful staff and spotlessly clean.
- The room that we were in was very spacious. It was also light and had lots of windows and a small balcony.The view over the sea was terrific, and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The bathroom had a big bath and really good shower, with lots of shower gels etc. The evening meal and breakfast(included in the price) were buffet style with an incredible amount of choice. All the food was well presented, well cooked and tasty. The large beds were really comfortable, and the hotel was quiet at night. Secure parking was essential for our needs,and the underground area suited our needs perfectly.
- All good staff very helpful,especially the man on reception
- Ideal location. Very clean. Excellent food. Room tidied. Brilliant staff. Booked again to go back!
Top Hotels In Jeresa Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jeresa Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jeresa Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jeresa Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!