10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jensen Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Jensen Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jensen Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jensen Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jensen Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jensen Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jensen Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jensen Beach Florida:
Vistana Beach Club
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vistana Beach Club is located in Jensen Beach, just 28 miles from Vero Beach. Jupiter is 24 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit.Stuart is 6 miles from Vistana Beach Club. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The management as highly responsive. Location is excellent.
- This stay was all that I expected, I was a bit scared because there are some bad reviews posted. However I have nothing bad to say, the rooms were comfortable, clean, and the staff was great. We were there for three nights, the front desk lady was so friendly and sweet that she even remembered my sons name.
- Sheer perfection,exactly how pictured .The crashing waves were loud enough that it was difficult to hear your cellphone on the porch,we took it as a hint to unplug.
- the staff was more than you could ask for very friendly
- We actually loved this resort. I highly recommend it. The property is clean and well-maintained. The beach was great. We were able to grill almost every night. The room was spacious and had all the amenities.
Courtyard by Marriott Hutchinson Island Oceanside/Jensen Beach
Located on Hutchinson Island, this hotel is only 200 feet from Jensen Beach. It has a heated outdoor pool, and offers spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs and Atlantic Ocean views.Rooms at the Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside/Jensen Beach have large windows and marble bathrooms. They include a small refrigerator, and microwave. Some suites feature a fully-equipped kitchen, and a whirlpool bath.At the Courtyard Cafe guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast. Latitudes Outdoor Tiki Bar and Grille is located poolside and has an oceanfront deck.Golf at Island Dunes – Executive Course is 3 miles from the Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside/Jensen Beach. The Manatee Center is only 18 miles away.
- Perfect location to ocean, awesome heated pool and hot tub…restaurant right next door, walking distance from the beach.
- Very convenient location for a New Year’s celebration at a restaurant
- The bed was amazing. The room was spacious. We would prefer to have seaview but they didnt have any vacant. The breakfast that was included was very tasteful. The staff was very helpful. The beach was nice. What more van you demand.
- The female sea turtles were coming on the beach to lay their eggs at night. My daughter and I saw 2 over the two night stay—very exciting. Would have loved to see the little one scamper to the ocean, maybe next time!
- the bed was Awesome, so comfortable. the staff was great.
Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina
This property is on Hutchinson Island Beach and is within 6 minute drive of Stuart city center. The property offers a 3 outdoor pools and rooms with a sitting area.Rooms include a microwave and small refrigerator at Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort and Marina. The rooms come with a work desk and coffee maker. The Sandpiper Tower offers studios and suites equipped with a kitchenette.Dining options at the Marriott Beach Resort include 4 restaurants. The Baha Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Ocean Club Café and the Sandpiper Tiki Bar serve lunch or guests can have a meal poolside at the Latitudes Tiki Bar.Guests at the Hutchinson Beach Marriott and Marina can ride on the on-site bike trails or ride a jet ski at the beach. The property also has a fitness center and a tennis court.The Marriott Hutchinson Beach is within 60 minute drive of the Palm Beach International Airport.
- Staff very friendly. Beautiful location on the beachfront, heated pools and mansion sized rooms.
- Hote is average, it looks a little outdated but in general is clean and good for business trip.
- The exceptional kindness and professionalism of all the staff, ranging from the waiters to all the front desk personnel.
Staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. Such a pleasure to deal with.
Pool area was well maintained and nicely laid out.
My husband golfed and enjoyed the course.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean
Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North
This Stuart, Florida Hampton Inn is located near the Northwest Federal Highway. It has an on-site convenience store and serves a buffet breakfast every morning.Rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North are furnished with work desks, microwaves, and refrigerators. They include free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Work out in the hotel’s fitness center, or swim in the outdoor pool. The business center has printing, faxing, and photocopying services. Dry cleaning, laundry and an ironing service are also available at this pet-friendly hotel.Downtown Stuart, home to many shops and restaurants, is less than a mile from Hampton Inn & Suites Stuart-North. St. Lucie Inlet Preserve has 2 miles of sandy beach and is 15 minutes away.
- Good choices for the breakfast bar. Room had extra touches and was set for convenience. Great job with housekeeping.
- Comfortable beds. Quiet room. Good breakfast in the lobby every morning. I stay here every month for business.
- eggs where good and fluffy, biscuits and gravy, very good
- very comfortable place to stay will definitely stay there again
- Everyone was great. I called in to see if I can check in early since I live in Miami and was coming for a wedding. They had no problem getting my room ready by 1. Rooms was great. Beds amazing. In the morning breakfast was great. Couldn’t believe the selection!!! I will be staying at other Hampton inn and suites for sure all over..
Clarion Inn Stuart
One of our top picks in Stuart.This Stuart hotel, on the Treasure coast, is a 20-minute drive to Hutchinson Island. The hotel features a heated outdoor pool and Tiki bar, restaurant and spacious guest rooms.The Stuart Clarion Inn guest rooms include a cable TV with Showtime and HBO and free Wi-Fi. A large work desk and in-room coffee maker are provided in addition to a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests at the Clarion Inn can use the full-service business center and the gym. A hot continental breakfast is provided daily and Jilly’s Grille serves lunch and dinner. The Sandbar restaurant serves lunch and dinner as well.The Palm Beach International Airport is a 40-minute drive from the Clarion Stuart Inn. Downtown Stuart is located just 1.5 miles from the hotel. Tradition Field Stadium, home to the Mets spring training camp, is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Breakfast was very good and bed very comfortable. Lots of hot water and amenities were agreeable.
- Staff was great especially the breakfast guy! He made the whole experience. Front desk was very friendly. Tiki Bar/Restaurant staff very friendly. Pool was great and convenient. Other guests were very friendly and pleasant.
- Waffles were better than homemade. Room was comfortable.
- The location was good and the and tbe breakfast attendent was extra nice and friendly.
- The Tiki bar and pool were decent. Breakfast was ok
Best Western Downtown Stuart
Minutes from beautiful beaches and set in the heart of historic downtown Stuart, Florida, this hotel offers easy access to local attractions and modern in-room amenities, including microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at the Best Western Downtown Stuart with a free hot breakfast buffet and a free weekday newspaper. Enjoy lounging by the outdoor swimming pool or take advantage of the modern fitness center.Explore the numerous shops at Treasure Coast Mall, visit the Elliott Museum or be entertained at Lyric Theatre, all situated close to the Downtown Stuart Best Western. The US Navy Seal Museum and Roger Dean Stadium are also within driving distance.
- excellent breakfast, spacious room with microwave and fridge, separate commode area, large vanity with good lighting, nice outdoor pool.
- Very clean, everyone super friendly and accomodating. Great location!
- I loved that everything was so super clean and tidy. The choices for breakfast exceeded our expectations. And every person on the staff we spoke to, were very friendly and offered a smile. Whar can get better than that?
- Very friendly,Good location.Excellent Staff.A lovely place to stay.
- Staff was great, facilities better than I expected.
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
This Port Saint Lucie, Florida hotel is located 8 miles from Jensen Beach Park on Hutchinson Island. Features include an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Port Saint Lucie offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a cable TV and work desk. Each spacious room has a sitting area, coffee-making and ironing facilities.Guests of the Port Saint Lucie Holiday Inn can work out in the fitness center or relax in the hot tub. The business center has fax and photocopying services and free parking is available.Dining options include Gatwick’s Restaurant, serving American dishes for breakfast and dinner. Wine and cocktails can be enjoyed in the evening at Gatwick’s Lounge.Downtown Port Saint Lucie is a 10 minute drive from the Holiday Inn. The PGA Golf Club is 12 miles away.
- The whole Place was just not what we expected/ we thought the building was too far away from anything
- Bed was comfy. Did not have the breakfast= went to Perkins nearby for better value
- Spacious & Well Kept Grounds. Pool was Beautiful with Lights & Waterfall. Housekeeping & Staff were Wonderful. Made sure we had everything we needed. We stayed in 211 and the room was imaculate & had No bad smells at all.
- Plenty of parking, Stores and restaurants nearby, A short ride to the beach.
- Had stayed before and was happy. Central located and reasonably priced compared to the Courtyard on Hutchinson
Quality Inn Stuart
Quality Inn Stuart is located in Stuart, just 20 miles from Jupiter. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Port Saint Lucie is 9 miles from Quality Inn Stuart, and Singer Island is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 36 miles from Quality Inn Stuart.
- The location was excellent and I enjoyed a good nights sleep. The best thing about the motel was the attached Flanigan’s bar and grill. The Ribs were great!
the Room was very clean spacious and comfortable Food at breakfast was great
Your downtown is wonderful so much to see
The air show was fabulous
- Very nice staff, good location, decent restaurant and bar at location.
- The room was clean and comfy. The staff was nice and very accommodating
- Excellent throughout. Great location and great bar/ restaurant next door. Great value for money.
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Stuart
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Stuart is located in Stuart, just 19 miles from Jupiter. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find business center at the property.Port Saint Lucie is 10 miles from Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Stuart, and Singer Island is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 35 miles from Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Stuart.
- Nothing, you should not even deal with this place,it’s the kids, terrible.
- Lady at front desk was sweet funny and had us checked in, in two minutes. Very clean, comfortable room. Thumbs up ? Thank you suburban ❤️???
- I like everything about the hotel u made me and wife happy
- The rooms smell the ac units may have mildew in them
- Roaches in room…..poop stains on bottom sheet of bed…full garbage can under sink(full of empty beer cans and food)
Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Fort Pierce! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This South Hutchinson Island hotel is next to the Fort Pierce Inlet. Guests can start every day with a hot breakfast buffet and lounge by the waterfront pool and hot tub throughout their stay.A private balcony, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi are featured in all rooms at this Fort Pierce Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites. A water view, sitting area, and sofa bed are included in select suites.Guests can use the private dock and fishing pier or spend a day at the beach a 13-minute walk from Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites. A fitness center and business center are on site.The property is a 5-minute drive from Florida Dolphin Watch boat tours and 5 miles from horseback riding at Frederick Douglass Park. Tradition Field, home of the New York Mets baseball team, is 18 miles away.
- The location was perfect – right by the water and pier. Exactly the place where to read the book the whole day.
- The place was clean and people, staff and visitors were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was generally good. Terrific location! Any requests we had were honored in a timely and friendly fashion.
- The staff were amazing. The little store within the hotel was great. The free breakfast was more than other hotels offer for free to guests. I liked the pier area where people could fish if they wanted to.
- This is boutique hotel…right on the inlet…pool and hot tub were excellent. ..the staff was excellent. …rooms are clean..everything worked…close to restaurants, parks, beaches…all around a really decent place to stay…
- Breakfast was good, with sufficient variety for all eaters.
Top Hotels In Jensen Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jensen Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jensen Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jensen Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!