10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jenner California – Top Hotel Reviews
Jenner California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jenner California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jenner California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jenner California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jenner California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jenner California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jenner California:
Jenner Inn is located in Jenner, just 9 miles from Bodega Bay. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Santa Rosa is 22 miles from Jenner Inn , and Healdsburg is 17 miles away.
- This was the perfect get away! We stayed in the Sonoma room. It was perfect! Had a great view right over the river. We had a balcony and it was just peaceful to go out and see the wildlife on the water, we had a great view of the sun setting and where even able too see the moon shining on the water. There is no cell service, no tv in the room but they do have WiFi. After a bit we didn’t even want to turn the WiFi in on our phones, we enjoyed the peace.
- It is very calming. The view was perfect. Stayed there for our anniversary brought us back to us.
- Bedding, deck, view, bathtub, storage, cleanliness and staff were all amazing.
- Our room was spacious and the view out our wide windows were facing the river. The place was right off Hwy 1 so it was easy to find. The staff was really nice. We would definitely stay here again!
- What wasn’t there to like about the property it was absolutely gorgeous!
Timber Cove Resort
Timber Cove Resort is located in Jenner, just 19 miles from Bodega Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Healdsburg is 23 miles from Timber Cove Resort, and Sebastopol is 26 miles from the property.
Everything was awesome.
We loved the cloud cozy warm bed, the retro upgrades, the lodge atmosphere, the friendly warm staff, food and bar, grounds, coffee, fire pits and activities. WONDERFUL!!!
Love ❤️Love it. Wish we didn’t have to leave.
- Timber cove resort is such a great place. Best hotel we stayed at during our NorCal roadtrip!
- Delicious bed, fluffy pillows. Excellent quality coffee and coffee making facility in the room. Cool vinyls and player. Good quality and size tv.
- Amazing location , service was excellent… I’ll be back.
Breath taking Location / helpful friendly front of house staff ( Eric / julian / bar tenders / waiters etc)
Super comfy beds and amenities
Lovely communal space
Blown away by the poor bar man making drinks for circa 60+ solo.
- Everything was awesome.
The Inn at the Tides
On the Sonoma Coast, this Bodega Bay hotel features guest rooms with bay views and serves a complimentary daily full breakfast. The 3 on-site restaurants provide dining options.A complimentary bottle of wine is provided to guests upon arrival at The Inn at the Tides. Down comforters, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen cable TV and coffee machine and a private bathroom with premium toiletries and plush bathrobes are included in each guest room.An on-site heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna and fitness center are available for guest relaxation. In-room massage services are also available for an additional fee.The Bay View Restaurant and Lounge, open for dinner, serves traditional Italian cuisine and has a full bar. The Tides Wharf Restaurant, featured in the Alfred Hitchcock movie “The Birds”, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves seafood specialties. The Tides Snack Bar provides casual American cuisine and both indoor and outdoor dining options.The Inn is located next to The Tides Wharf and is 1 miles from Sonoma Coast State Beach and The Links at Bodega Harbour, 2 miles from Chanslor Horse Ranch, 9 miles from Freestone Vineyards and 23 miles from Charles M. Schulz Museum.
- We got upgraded due to a furnace issue, both nights I had booked, no extra charge, excellent location, staff and persolell, highly recommend!
- The location of this hotel is perfect. The view of Bodega Bay was clear from the picture windows in the room, which was located near the top/back of the property. The hotel was nicely appointed, the room was very clean and the bathroom was beautiful. It must have recently been renovated – the water pressure was great! We appreciated the bottle of wine placed in our room (free) and the fact that a great restaurant (Tides Wharf) is right across the street. Would definately stay again.
- The location in Bodega is splendid, and we had a good view from our room.
- Beautiful view from our room and patio. The beds are comfortable, and the room was clean. The pool jacuzzi and sauna are good and kept at a decent temperature. The main dining room offers fresh and delectable seafood dishes. We enjoyed an arugala, strawberry salad and pesto scallops special.
Restaurant was perfect.
Bed was extremely uncomfortable and extremely noisy any time you moved. Fireplace was only source of heat and every time it turned on (probably ten times during the night) it pinged and rattled for five mins before the fire started. Never go back there.
Bodega Coast Inn and Suites
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor hot tub, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from Bodega Harbour Golf Links. Each room offers sea views. A continental breakfast is served to guests daily.All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a desk, a sitting area, a cable TV with HBO movie channels, a microwave, small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Bodega Coast Inn and Suites. Select rooms feature a spa tub and a fireplace.Whale watching, horseback riding, hot air balloon and other special packages are available at Inn and Suites Bodega Coast. Free parking is available on site.Doran Beach is a 25-minute walk from Bodega Coast Inn and Suites. Bodega Head is 4 miles from the hotel.
Great stay on a stormy night. Venerable (a little dated) property which did a lot of nice renovations (new beds included) in the Fall of 2016.
We always ask for pet free accommodations and; no flea bites so far unlike a major Napa Valley Hotel we visited previously. You have to ask when they advertise “pet friendly”! Do you want to sleep with the previous tenant’s dog? I don’t think so.
Comfortable but some units can be difficult to access by those with moderate mobility issues…many up and down staircases. Just inform the management if you have issues and they are very accommodating.
Very responsive management…just ask them…our reason for returning again and again…
- The room was larger than expected with a great view. The beds were comfortable and warm.
- The room is very cute. We had a view of the bay, facing sunset. Walking dustance to hiking trails. Clean room. Easy check in. I will stay there again.
- The fireplace in the room made it very special. Plus the view of the bay out on the patio was outstanding!
- Loved the spa tub large shower size of the bathroom. Bed was comfortable. view was great and the fireplace made it cozy.
- Great stay on a stormy night. Venerable (a little dated) property which did a lot of nice renovations (new beds included) in the Fall of 2016.
The Village Inn & Restaurant
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located along the Russian River, lined with California Redwood tree views, this inn features a restaurant with an outdoor dining terrace. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each elegant room.Each room has white linens and dark wood furnishings. Cable TV and free toiletries, and a private bathroom are provided at The Village Inn & Restaurant.Overlooking the river, a bar area and homemade American cuisine is featured at the Village Inn Restaurant. Homemade granola, pastries and coffee are just some of the continental breakfast items offered daily for guests.Private check-in and concierge services are available. Hiking opportunities are nearby.Arista Winery and other Sonoma wineries are within a 30-minute drive of The Village Inn & Restaurant. Sonoma Coast State Park is just 11 miles away.
- Location – on the Russian River, birdwatcher heaven.
- The room was very nice, easy for myself and my dog to get to. They made Sammi very welcome. The bed was very comfortable, and the wing the room was in was very quiet. I am hoping to go back there next October. 🙂
- It is a beautiful location and a charming property with nicely maintained gardens. The staff was super-friendly and accommodating; they have their hospitality down. Parking is plentiful. The restaurant was top-notch and, again, the wait staff was terrific. Additionally, the staff was helpful in terms of recommendations.
- Very close to the river and very nice views. There is a nice patio where you can sit and watch the river. The room was big and bed was fairly comfortable.
- Dinners were great. Management was friendly and helpful.
Bodega Bay Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Less than a 5-minute walk from Bodega Bay on the Pacific Ocean, this family-run inn features free parking. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Decorated in earth tones and natural stone, each room at Bodega Bay Inn features a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathrooms.A spacious common area for food preparation is featured at Bodega Bay Inn. Videos, books and board games are available. The entire property is non-smoking.Sonoma Coast State Beach is less than a mile away. Marimar Estate Vineyards & Winery, Iron Horse Vineyards and other Sonoma wineries are within 15 miles of Bodega Bay Inn.
- Ed, who helped us check in, gave us great information about a hike out on Bodego Head. It was a beautiful and enjoyable hike. Easy to moderate, lots of ocean and bay views, and wildlife! Ed also encouraged us to eat at the little restaurant right across the parkway g lot from the inn. Although it’s a little spendy, so are all the other restaurants in bodega bay, and the food here was amazing!
Nice large room, good wifi and tv.
Interesting common room setup for making your own coffee, etc.
- The most comfortable bed I have EVER slept on. Loved the rustic, artsy decor.
- The beds were heavenly. The scent of the bath towels were amazing, can’t wait to come back to visit. Thank you!
- Our room was nice and big and there was a shared kitchen we could use. I would give it a better review except for the carpet cleaning.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Occidental Hotel is located in Occidental, just 7 miles from Bodega Bay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santa Rosa is 13 miles from Occidental Hotel, and Healdsburg is 15 miles from the property.
- We stayed in the 2 room suite and it was like staying in an apartment. So much better than just a plain old hotel room. Appreciated that there were TVs in both bedrooms so we had options. Hotel is up on the hill so its away from the lively weekend events but close enough to be part of it.
- Area was well maintained and the surrounding village was very inviting. Room had a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker! We will definitely return!
- I am comfortable with the service at all. Thank you.
- Pretty little town in a beautiful part of the State. Breakfast at Howard’s across the street was great!
- The room was very dated and tiny, no room for even a small couch. Very overpriced, we had to book quickly as we were running from the fires in Norther CA., prices doubled in moments, seems like price gouging.
Bodega Bay Lodge
One of our top picks in Bodega Bay.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by the Sonoma Coast, Bodega Bay Lodge sits on a hill overlooking Doran Regional Park with views of the Pacific Ocean and Bodega Bay. It features on-site dining at Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen and 2 spa treatment rooms at the pool area.Guest rooms at the Bodega Bay Lodge are furnished with amenities such as a cable TV, free WiFi, a coffee machine and a bathroom with microfiber bathrobes, slippers and an umbrella. Guests can order in-room massages as well.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or workout in the gym. The Bodega Bay Lodge includes a hot tub and is completely non-smoking. Drakes Sonoma Coast Kitchen offers local cuisine and sustainable farmed produce, seafood, and meats.Wine tastings are possible nearby the Bodega Bay Lodge. This California hotel is also close to hiking and whale watching. Doran City Park is less than 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Quiet facility to relax, free bicycles to use, easy to walk to restaurant for breakfast and open to 11am so we could sleep in, staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice views of the marsh and ocean in the far distance. Happy hour wine tasting was great!
- Close to beach, great views, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, fire pit.
Hotel staff excellent.
restaurant – omelets were very good and Oatmeal breakfast was presented nicely
- The bed was comfortable and the fireplace was a nice extra.
- Room was comfortable, view was beautiful. Loved the fireplace outside by the bar. The hot tub was amazing.
Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa offers accommodations in Bodega. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bodega Bay is 5 miles from Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa, and Santa Rosa is 15 miles away.
- Everyone was fantastic! The chef brought my dinner to my room and kept my husbands roast duck until 9:30 p.m. when my husband got off from work he came home to a hot meal. Thank you so much!! Dog friendly in so many ways. We will be returning very soon.
- Great place to relax. Surrounded by trees and garden. Best place to lay low and recover. Away from all the distractions.
- We visited last year for our honeymoon, this year for our anniversary, and hopefully we will visit for our future anniversaries because the Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is the most refreshing, romantic place we’ve stayed! The atmosphere is so calm and romantic, it makes for the perfect anniversary getaway! Bonus points go to being so close to the coast! We love it here!
- The breakfast was enjoyable; the hotel is quaint; the reception staff was welcoming; the room was large and well equipped with coffee and snacks; always enjoy a robe and slippers
- Bed was dreamy, Room was generous, Lisa was helpful, Dinner and Breakfast was incredable! Grounds were well kept and charming.
Featuring the Restaurant at Applewood, this Russian River area hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Porter-Bass Vineyard and Winery is 2.5 miles away.The private bathroom offers plush bathrobes in all rooms at the Applewood Inn. Area views are included and a sitting area is available.A concierge service is available to assist guests with area attractions. Guests can relax in the on-site spa offering massage services or in the outdoor pool and hot tub.Armstrong Redwood Reserve is less than a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Korbel Champagne Cellars is 3.5 miles away.
Most small hotels have someone who welcones guests in the morning , says goodbye as they leave. Once we checked in at 5, we did not see anyone aside from restaurant staff.
We left our room keys outside the locked office, very impersonal.
- Our room was huge with a fireplace. Bathroom had a jacuzzi tub.
- Charming, comfortable, quiet, wonderful restaurant, hot tub and pool.
- We stayed in the honeymoon suite #16. There were many stairs to this terrace room. We enjoyed spending every evening on the terrace in the spa and star-gazing while drinking our champagne from Korbel cellars. There was a romantic fire place inside and outside the room. The whole experience was awesome; from the hospitality of Carlos, the owner and staff, to the flexibility of the breakfast cook, Emily. Everyone was very, very accommodating and helpful with our stay and recommendations for local activities. We plan to visit again. (See Photos: Unfortunately, they loaded sideways.)
- Amazing quality in the restaurant and attentive service by the staff
- Most small hotels have someone who welcones guests in the morning , says goodbye as they leave. Once we checked in at 5, we did not see anyone aside from restaurant staff.
Top Hotels In Jenner California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jenner California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jenner California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jenner California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!