10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jefferson City Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Jefferson City Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jefferson City Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jefferson City Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jefferson City Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jefferson City Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jefferson City Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jefferson City Missouri:
Travelodge Jefferson City
Offering a fitness centre, Travelodge is located in Jefferson City. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with air conditioning and cable channels. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and a safety deposit box.At Travelodge Jefferson City you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Surrounding info:Country Kitchen (restaurant) is .1 miles away, Culvers (restaurant) is .4 miles away, McDonald’s (restaurant) is .4 miles away and Perkins (cafebar) is 500 feet away.
- It is an older facility; however, it is very clean. I arrived around 6PM and the housekeeping staff was still busy cleaning and folding laundry. Even the small lobby was very quaint and orderly. I tend to look at the corners of a room, where lazy staff tend to not focus on, when cleaning. This place was very clean. Bed was comfortable, sheets were very fresh. Staff was busy; but, they were extremely pleasant with all customer’s questions. I would definitely stay here again.
- The staff was very limited but pleasant and helpful. My contact was limited to the front desk only.
- It was fairly close to where we were going and staff was nice. Place looked nice.
- Room was small, but comfy. Appreciate the pet-friendly option! Did I mention pet-friendly?
- My room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was extremely friendly.
Comfort Suites – Jefferson City
One of our best sellers in Jefferson City! Located in Jefferson City, 26 miles from Columbia, Comfort Suites – Jefferson City features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a TV.
- I really liked where it was located and the free breakfast and the room was awesom! I loved that they had signs in the rooms about conserving energy and water by not changing sheets every day if you’re staying for multiple days. I LOVE that they considered the environment. Wish more businesses did this and more recycling.
- The carmera didnt work an my car was hit on thier property
- room was ok they could use different type of pillows
- Room was spacious enough. It would have been nice to have more pillows on the bed.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. We left 4 swim suits in the closet. Hoping they get mailed to me. Called about an hour or so after we checked out to let them know. If I don’t get them back, I will be very upset. So, Monday morning I will know for sure if I’ll get them back.
Quality Inn & Suites – Jefferson City
One of our top picks in Jefferson City.Located just three miles from the State Capitol and Downtown Jefferson City, Quality Inn & Suites has free Wi-Fi access. Complimentary hot breakfast is served every day.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Quality Inn & Suites Jefferson City. For convenience, a microwave, fridge, and coffeemaker are also included.An indoor pool and hot tub are offered at Jefferson City Quality Inn & Suites. Guests can use the fitness center and sauna during their stay.The Missouri State Museum can be reached in a 9-minute drive. The Katy Trail for hiking and biking is 7.5 miles away.
- The staff was incredibly warm and welcoming. The carpeting looked new and beautiful. Overall, the hotel felt like an old building nicely redone.
- I liked how comfortable the beds where and how close I was to downtown and other parts of Jefferson City.
- The staff in the breakfast area were friendly and accommodating.
- The rooms were nice. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was good.
- The location was easy to get to and the staff was very friendly and courteous. It was evident that the carpet was new and clean, as were the counter tops and toilet in the room.
DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City
DoubleTree by Hilton Jefferson City offers accommodations in Jefferson City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.
- Hot tub was out of order. Should provide breakfast.
- The convenience of being able to walk to nearby restaurants.
- The location being close to restaurants and being very clean.
- Loved the Safire Lounge/Restaurant and the great buffet breakfast!
- The staff were the most friendly of any hotel I’ve stayed at.
Days Inn – Jefferson City
Located in Jefferson City, 29 miles from Columbia, Days Inn – Jefferson City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Always clean, complimentary breakfast, pool and hot tub!
- The stay was outstanding, I just had a problem sleeping for some reason.
- Very affordable and clean. the staff was super accommodating!
- Above average cleanliness, openness and willingness to compromise on the manager’s side
- Good location, friendly staff. That’s about all of the good.
Capitol Plaza Hotel Jefferson City
In the heart of Jefferson City, this hotel is an 8-minute walk from the Capitol Building. Featuring an indoor pool, each room has cable TV with movie channels at these accommodations.Tea and coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities are provided in every room at Capitol Plaza Jefferson City. The warmly colored guest rooms include private bathrooms with hairdryers.Free Wi-Fi is featured throughout Jefferson City Capitol Plaza. A fitness center and business center are available for guest use. For convenience, one-day dry cleaning is available.Park Place restaurant is on site and serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Fountain Court Lounge, in the lobby, serves appetizers, small meals, and cocktails.Lincoln University is 2 miles from this hotel. The Truman State Office Building is a 5-minute walk away.
- The staff they were very friendly and accommodating we really enjoyed their care
- The staff was great! Front desk – to breakfast crew – everyone was very nice
- The location is right down tow and in easy reach of all government offices. Parking is available and free
- I booked in advance (8months) to see the eclipse.
- Nice atrium, reasonable price, very close to government buildings.
Baymont Inn & Suites Jefferson City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Jefferson City offers accommodations in Jefferson City.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was clean and I found the bed to be very comfortable. I would have no problem with staying there again. We had other plans and did not eat the breakfast so I can’t rate the food but the place they eat was once the hotel restaurant and it looks very nice.
Very comfortable mattress.
Everything worked in room.
They placed me away from elevators as asked.
- Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. Bed was very comfortable and the location was very close to our destination. Breakfast was very nice we enjoyed it and the ability to sit and have our morning coffee.
Good breakfast space.
Close enough to old downtown.
- Room was clean as was the lobby and corridors. Bed was comfortable.
Best Western Plus Capital Inn
Located 3 miles from the Missouri State Capitol Building, this Jefferson City Inn features rooms with free Wi-Fi. A free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, and Belgium waffles is served daily.A 42-inch flat-screen TV is featured in every room at Best Western Plus Capital Inn. Tea and coffee-making facilities, a refrigerator and a microwave are provided for guest convenience.Guests of the in the Capital Inn Best Western Plus can exercise in the 24-hour fitness center. An indoor pool and hot tub are on-site.Cole County Historical Museum is located less than a 7 minute drive from this hotel. Lincoln University is 3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City
This hotel is 5.5 miles from downtown Jefferson City and 1.5 miles from Runge Nature Center. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Fairfield Inn & Suites Jefferson City has rooms with cable TVs and coffee makers. Each room is furnished with a work desk and ironing facilities.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Jefferson City Fairfield Inn & Suites. Guests at the Fairfield can work out in the gym or relax in the hot tub.Jefferson City Memorial Airport is 13 minutes from the Fairfield Inn. The hotel is 4 miles from Binder Park, providing hiking trails and playground equipment.
- had a good breakfast every morning, staff very helpful.
- Breakfast was very good. Staff was polite and courteous.
- the rooms were clean and front desk person was very helpful.
- The breakfast was outstanding. Due to an ice storm we had to stay an extra night, and the staff was very accommodating.
The mattress was one of the most comfortable one I’ve slept on at a hotel!
Large rooms, very nice.
Econo Lodge Jefferson City
Located in Jefferson City, 29 miles from Columbia, Econo Lodge Jefferson City features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- I didn’t get breakfast cause I never got a response from the office to when it started.
- The service agents at the front desk were amazing.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff were very friendly
- The bed was comforable. The desk personnel was helpful.
- The boy at the fromt desk was nice and tried to be helpful but lacked in training. He tried hard though.
Top Hotels In Jefferson City Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jefferson City Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jefferson City Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jefferson City Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!