10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jávea Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Jávea Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jávea Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jávea Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jávea Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jávea Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jávea Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jávea Valencia Community:
Aparthotel Bahia Pinosol
One of our top picks in Jávea.Featuring gardens with 3 large seasonal outdoor pools, Aparthotel Bahia Pinosol is set in a quiet neighborhood, around 1.2 mi from Arenal Beach.The complex offers modern, well-equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms, air conditioning and a kitchenette.In addition, there is a seasonal outdoor snack bar with terrace, a restaurant serving a buffet breakfast and a gym.Aparthotel Pinosol is located close to a public park with picnic, barbecue facilities and playground for children.At Arenal Beach you will find a lovely promenade with a good selection of bars and restaurants. Within 15 minutes’ drive you will also find several different coves.Javea is conveniently located midway between Valencia and Alicante airports.
- Breakfast not included in apartment section. Ate at hotel. Buffet style. free Wifi was terrible. Eventually paid for premium. not much improvement. Really only complaint. Apartment 2 floors with cute balcony. Several pools, clean. Great little restaurant in park across the street. 1 km to grocery store, 3 kms to beach front. Quiet residential area. Not much in immediate vicinity except 2 restaurants. Ate at 1 “Bacchus” 4-star experience!
- Service and cleaning great. Rooms and bathroom big.
very helpful staff. helped me personally on more than one occasion.
Will definitely use again in the future.
- Prices is competative and a nice pool. Right over was therr a very nice park.
- Clean, warm room with excellent shower and friendly professional staff!
One of our top picks in Jávea.Hotel Javea is located 350 feet from Javea Beach on the Costa Blanca. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. Air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, mini-bar and fridge.The modern rooms are heated and have wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is offered at the Hotel Javea. There is a bar and room service is available.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- The hotel is close to the port and in easy walking distance from many shops and eating places. The restaurant above the hotel is well worth a visit and also provides excellent breakfast for hotel guests.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Beech only 2 minutes walk away but is shingle hotel also had
Some chairs you could borrow. It was my husbands birthday and the hotel gave him a bottle of wine which was unexpected which was very nice of them.
- Great location, excellent views from top floor restaurant
- Beds were really comfy, hotel spotless, restaurant fantastic, amazing value!
view excellent, location excellent, room was very comfortable, staff really friendly and helpful.
towels and chairs was provided for the beach 200 yards away .
The Beach House
One of our top picks in Jávea.The Beach House is located in Jávea, 100 feet from La Grava Beach and offers free WiFi throughout.All air-conditioned room comes with a fully equipped kitchenette completed with electric hobs and tea and coffee machine. There is a smart TV and all have a private bathroom with shower.Rooms are cleaned every 3 days and dry cleaning services are available on prior request.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and windsurfing.El Arenal and La Granadella beaches are within 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montgó mountain is 2.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 mi from the property.
- Incredible location, felt really safe and secure. Great store around the corner as well as lot’s of restaurants and bakery walking distance. Amazing views nice to have the little kitchenette.
- The bed was big and comfortable. We really enjoyed the rain shower. We were glad the room had a kitchen + stove, plus tea and coffee at the ready. The curtains were also great – blocked out the morning sun so we could lie in.
- incredible location and remarkable value for the money. really comfortable room and wonderful bathroom. close to everything beachfront.
- The apartment is comfortable, beautifully furnished, clean and the view spectacular.
- Gorgeous location, super comfortable accommodation. Duplex was perfect for a luxury few days in Javea. Bathtub views memorable!
Hotel Sol de Jávea
One of our top picks in Jávea.Located on the seafront in Jávea and offering fantastic sea views, Hotel Sol de Jávea is located 1,650 feet from Platja de l’Arenal.Air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi, and a TV. At the property you will also find a chillout area, as well as a charming central patio.There is an on-site snack bar serving light meals. There is also a bar and a seafront terrace.The beautiful nature reserve of Cabo de San Antonio is around 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Sol de Jávea.Terra Natura Water and Safari Park, and Terra Mítica Theme Park can be reached in just under an hour’s drive.
- Fantastic location, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable.
staff was friendly
Lovely views and location
- Friendly helpful staff. Very good breakfast. Cleanliness of the hotel and situation.
- The staff were very good even though we did not speak much Spanish. They were polite and very courteous. The room had a good view of the beach and a lot of the whole bay. The room was very clean and bed comfortable. The food was excellent or though we eat out in the evenings with as there are good restaurants nearby. The beach is stony so need to have water shoes on directly outside the Hotel but 10 minute walk there is a sandy beach with parasols and sunbeds on.
- Location was very good staff very friendly. First time have been to hotel with a coffee machine.
El Rodat Hotel Village Spa
One of our top picks in Jávea.El Rodat Hotel Village Spa features gardens filled with aromatic plants and an outdoor pool. It looks over Montgó Nature Reserve and Jávea Bay, and has a Spa with a wide range of treatments.Beautifully decorated rooms come with a private terrace, air conditioning, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Rodat’s Wellness Spa, available at an extra cost, includes an indoor pool with chromotherapy, contrast showers, a Finnish sauna and a range of treatments, including Ayurvedic massage.Mimbre Restaurant serves traditional Valencian dishes with innovative touches. There is also a wide range of rice dishes, and a wine cellar.Platja de L’Arenal Beach is just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while the center of Jávea is 10 minutes away.
- Nice location, and nice layout. Restaurant is also very nice.
- The bed was comfy and the room was clean, a few of the staff members were polite! The location is great, and the pool is lovely (when the kids have gone!!)
Amazing place for relaxing. The rooms are big and clean with fabulous views of the mountain and sea. Although it is not by the sea, it is easy to go to El Arenal (5min drive).
It is my favorite place to stay in Javea.
- Free upgrade. And the food in the restaurant was fantastic
- The beds were comfortable also room was very clean. Balcony was better in this room than the last one unfortunately the mosquito’s were about so we could not enjoy
One of our top picks in Jávea.Hotel Triskel is set in a restored building in the center of Jávea, 1.2 mi from the beach. It retains the characteristic local architectural style and offers modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi.Upon arrival you receive a welcome glass of cava. You can relax in the hotel bar, which has a lounge area with a fireplace and offers live music at the weekend.The hotel offers an airport shuttle service, for a supplement. Parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Montgó Nature Reserve is within a 10-minute drive.
- Bar down stairs was just perfect. Owner did everything and more for us.
- I loved the shower, the bed was comfortable, it was quiet and very clean.
- Fabulous hospitality. Great attention to detail. Distinctive location. Charming rooms.
- If you are wanting to visit the Javea old town then this hotel is in the perfect location. It is small and quirky with a friendly feel. Numerous restaurants are within minutes of the front door. There is underground parking nearby, but there is a walk from the car park to the hotel
- Excellent location in the heart of the old town of Javea. Very comfortable room and great bar and staff.
Hotel Villa Naranjos
Hotel Villa Naranjos is located on the Playa Del Arenal Beach, 2.8 mi from the center of Jávea. It features a swimming pool, 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.The bright, modern-style rooms at Hotel Villa Naranjos have parquet floors and balconies, some of which have views of the beach and the mountains. They come with a work desk and a private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This hotel features an on-site restaurant with buffet services and a bar. A tour desk is available and guests are offered a range of activities like diving, snorkeling or hiking. There is also a game room with darts and a library.The Montgó Natural Reserve is a 9-minutes’ drive from Hotel Villa Naranjos. Valencia and Alicante are within 1 and a half hours driving from the hotel.
- Good size room with balcony. All nice and clean and comfortable. Nice big outdoor pool and pool area, and good bar. Good location, very short walk to beach. Excellent breakfast included with a really good range of choices of food. Good wifi.
- Location Just off sea front- sea view only from upper rooms
- Great value especially for the location, staff were friendly and helpful, room was clean and comfortable, good breakfast selection, plenty of parking nearby.
Stall all friendly and very helpful.
Beautiful view from the Hotel room
Lifts ran very well
Good selection for breakfast
Parador de Jávea
One of our top picks in Jávea.Set in exotic gardens and right beside Mediterranean beaches, Parador de Jávea has a fantastic outdoor pool and fine options for dining.Enjoy sunny afternoons walking around the charming gardens of the Parador Jávea. Take a siesta under the shade of the palm trees and enjoy the bright colors of the Bougainvillea plants which remind you of your exotic location in the South of Spain.Hotel Parador Jávea’s spacious rooms are decorated in a fresh and modern style and some have balconies overlooking the sea. Enjoy plants and flower decoration in your room.Jávea Parador’s restaurant is an excellent place to try characteristic rice dishes, fresh fish and Mediterranean-style recipes. The restaurant’s terrace is a wonderful spot to enjoy the views as you dine with friends.In summer you can cool off in the outdoor pool, as you look at the views over the pretty bay. Guests should check pool opening dates with the hotel.
- Great location for the Arenal beach area including bars and restaurants.
- Great breakfast selection. Friendly service staff, lovely grounds and very close to the beach. The barman was particularly excellent.
- Location is amazing with beautiful views and beach access
- incredible views from balcony, clean pool, many restaurants nearby
- extra thing was fine staff on the front desk very helpful
Daniya Denia Spa & Business
One of our top picks in Denia.The 4-star Daniya Denia Spa & Business is located in Denia, in the Spanish region of Alicante along the Costa Blanca, close to the sandy Les Marinas beach and not far from town.Enjoy a relaxing holiday in this well equipped hotel, take a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, or a drink out on the cafe terrace.Daniya Denia Spa & Business offers exclusive facilities, including meeting rooms for events. There is also a Spa and a beauty center.
- Very good value for money even on New Year evening. Breakfast is excellent with good variety. We got upgrade for superior suite and it was very comfortable.
Hotel was spotless,very clean.
Great staff,good food and bar (with terrace)
Ignore the negative comments.
This hotel is fine !!
- Friendly and helpful staff. quiet room. great location
- Cristina at front desk tried to go out of her way to assist with my expectations.
- Amazing. Super pleased. Breakfast is a huge buffet, very good. Rooms are huge, comfortable and have balconies. Beautiful pool and garden. Beach a few minute walk.
Hotel Dénia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Denia.Hotel Dénia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa is set within La Sella Golf Course and features a swimming pool with sun loungers and palm trees. Its luxurious rooms have marble bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Each of the Denia’s rooms has classic décor, marble bathrooms and is air conditioned. All accommodations has satellite TV and 3 telephones. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace, offering views of the park or golf course.La Sella’s spa has saunas, Turkish baths and an outdoor hot tub. Treatments on offered include facials, massage and wraps.The hotel is located within Montgó Natural Park and is just 15 minutes’ drive from Denia and its beaches.The Brasserie Montgó restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean dishes and also has an outdoor terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack at the poolside bar, lobby bar, or at the jazz bar.
- This is a beautiful property with a beautiful setting nestled in the valley of the mountains. Everything about this hotel was top notch. Great food, wonderful staff, huge rooms and most of all…incredibly comfortable bed and linens.
- We were over to sort some business out in Javea , this hotel was about 15 mins away and looked beautiful on the internet and certainly wasn’t disappointed hotel staff, rooms and location were just perfect and a bonus if you play golf. Would highly recommend.
- Staff very welcoming. Large airy bedrooms & nice big beds with good quality bedding although the pillows were a bit hard. Bathroom products were good & plentiful. Room service good. Food in restaurant was good though limited menu. It was end of season so that may be a reason. Breakfast was excellent with loads of choice of cold, hot, fruit etc & a great selection of breads & pastries.
- Rooms were a good size. Staff were very friendly. Lobby was lovely. Food was lovely. Thai restaurant superb.
- Nice and complete breakfast. Quiet environment (far from town center). Free parking place. Friendly staff. Comfortable and large bed. We were offered a welcome drink.
Top Hotels In Jávea Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jávea Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jávea Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jávea Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!