10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jancocollo – Top Hotel Reviews
Jancocollo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jancocollo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jancocollo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jancocollo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jancocollo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jancocollo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jancocollo:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Orquidea offers accommodations in La Paz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Alto International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- more clean than my imagination. The price was good.
- People working there are helpful and arranged us a really early taxi to the airport at a fair price.
Perfect location if you want an hotel close to the airport. The hotel is in the area el Alto which van be a harsh neighborhood but the hotel is really nice and the staff very friendly.
Bed is very good and rooms clean. Definitely a nice hotel if you need a place close to the airport
- Very comfortable room. Reception manager was extremely helpful.
The best hotel if you need to stay next to the airport. The area of El Alto is not nice and safe. But this hotel is an a exeption.
Comfy beds, all brand new.
A La Maison
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A La Maison offers accommodations in La Paz.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Hard to like much, for every good, there is a negative. Not like the photos, cold apartment at bottom level side of the house, had to wear socks all the time to keep feet warm, bread provided was hard, but inside soft, comfortable bed, but frame cracks. Tried to like the staff but couldnt, didn’t seem to know much about tourism, or how to interact with guest. Though room was ok, they need to sort themselves out and care more.
- Great own apartment to relax in a good neighborhood in La Paz! Close to the teleferico:)
- Spacious room, well equipped kitchen which was good for cooking since my partner was sick. Hot showers all the time. Good WiFi. Located in a safe neighbourhood and close to supermarkets, restaurants and cafes.
- We are travelers in our 40s who have been traveling for more than 9 months and this is the most remarkable accommodation we’ve stayed in. We cannot speak highly enough about this place. It is peaceful, comfortable and enjoyable. Strong WiFi, walkable and safe-feeling neighborhood. Laundry (took 24 hrs!) a block away. Amazing bed and sleep. Hot shower. Lovely breakfast and kind staff. If you are considering this place, book it now! You will be grateful you did. As a traveler, all of our needs were met. We would have stayed longer had we not had a flight to catch.
- The hotel was great, it has everything I wanted and it was very spacious so I could not worry about the space. The personnel of the hotel were really helpful in giving you directions and they help me to get taxis when I needed them. The hotel is located in a very safe location inside La Paz, so I felt very safe for walking around. The confort was amazing.
Casa Fusion Hotel Boutique
Casa Fusion Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from Casa Fusion Boutique.
- Nice location, very close to teleferico, very friendly staff
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Comfortable mattress and pillows. Clean rooms.
- I liked the small size of the hotel, the staff and the location. The restaurant and service were excellent.
- Location was meters from the Teleferico, but not so near the centre of the city that there is traffic noise. Located in a more affluent part of the city so it never felt unsafe walking the streets near the hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful in getting us taxis, locating a place to do laundry and packing us breakfast for our early morning flight out of La Paz.
- We had a lovely lunch and coffee at the restaurant. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Having a bakery a door down was a highlight as well. A quaint hotel.
Located in Callampaya, 2.1 miles from La Paz, HOTEL ESPECTACULAR features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 1.2 miles from HOTEL ESPECTACULAR.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Ensueños offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Paz.Every room includes a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.El Alto International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- worst night i´ve ever had, lots of noice in the street at 4 am, the bed was about to get broken, there was no breakfast and there are no restaurants nearby, never get there again.
- NOTHING ! This place is to be banned from booking.com
- The owner was great In picking me up and returning me to the airport and also in recommending arestaurant which turned out to be excellent.
- A staff was so kind even we couldn’t speak in Spanish.
- персонал готов помочь всегда, близко от аэропорта, достаточно безопасно— отель в торговом центре и после 11вечера все закрывается.
Hotel Alexander offers accommodations in La Paz. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. El Alto International Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The reason I booked at this hotel was that I had early flight on the next morning. The location is awesome, which is 10 min drive away from the airport. There are many good fried chicken shops on the other side of street. One more thing, they have shuttle bus to airport by free 🙂
- We stayed at this hotel for one night, due to an early flight. It is close to airport but you still have to take a taxi.
Pas de chauffage mais un petit radiateur d appoint
Parking insuffisant en hauteur poir mon véhicule
Circulation éprouventable poir rejoindre l hôtel
- Localização, perto do aeroporto internacional El Alto, tamanho do quarto, colchões confortáveis, toalhas a vontade, guarda roupa bem grande, aquecimento móvel para comodidade do cliente, luminosidade, tv, disposições dos móveis, restaurante com ótimo atendimento da mesma empresa.
- Posee patio de comidas dentro del hotel. Cerca del aeropuerto.
Hotel Mitru – La Paz
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Mitru – La Paz offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Mitru – La Paz.
- Me gustó sobre todo el orden, la limpieza, lo espacioso de las habitaciones y lo cómodo.
- Servicio de personal muy amable, habitación Suite excelente, muy amplia,cómoda, excelente baño.
- Muy bueno el Hotel. Instalaciones nuevas, habitaciones comodas y limpias.
- Todo! Destaco el Servicio de desayuno! Muy cordiales todos!!
- Hotel bien ubicado, en zona tranquila y con sitios para salir a caminar y zona de restaurantes.
Luxstone Executive & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Luxstone Executive & Suites offers accommodations in La Paz. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from Luxstone Executive & Suites.
- Extremely clean and tidy apartment and the staff go over and beyond to help you with any queries you have.
- The property is new and very well located in the city centre of La Paz. It provides fast wifi, private bathrooms, the rooms are equipped with a microwave, kettle , etc. and as a highlight it provides access to the building’s top floor with a view across the whole city. The staff is very helpful and so we ended up extending our stay!
The room was great, spacious and bright. Really comfy bed and linen.
Shower had good pressure and was really hot.
It was nice to have a kettle and fridge and space for us to work at (I think we must of been upgraded – having looked back we booked a double room but got an apartment).
Easy walk into the centre (about 15 minutes). Great value for money.
The guy on reception was great, incredibly friendly and helpful.
- The rooms are brand new, very spacious, comfortable and have a lot of light. Furthermore, a small kind of kitchen is included as well as a private bathroom with hot shower. Everything was clean and an elevator is available, too.
- Very clean and comfortable rooms. Hot shower. The neighbourhood is optimal with very good restaurants and a supermarket close by.
Qhini Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Qhini Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in La Paz.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.El Alto International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
The staff were exceptional. What particularly stood out was that on our last day we left for the airport at 5am but they made sure we had a proper breakfast – we had cereal & a cheese and ham toastie before leaving. Amazing!
We loved the location. It is close to a green line Teleférico station (15 min steep walk up steps) which can take you into the city centre with amazing views on the way. Quiet at night and feels like a very safe area.
Room was nicely decorated, spacious and had a amazing shower. Reasonably priced mini bar.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to La Paz.
- In a quiet yet accessible part of Lima- next to BMW Motorrad and the catholic university
- Staff is really nice, room is clean, breakfast is good. Shuttle service is great and the price is very reasonable
- Nice, smaller boutique hotel in wonderful surroundings. We had a big room with a very comfortable bed, supersoft towels, big TV og fridge. Outside there was nice sitting areas on the terrace. The garden is also very nice and had flowers and fruit-trees!
- After 1,5 weeks in Bolivia the Qhini Hotel is like a home far from home. Everything was perfect. On arrival we geht a juice and a lot of useful information about La Paz. The rooms are very clean and beautiful. You have a nice view over the city. There is also a fridge in the room. The family which runs the hotel helped us with everything (e.g. configuring bolivian sim card for cell phones). The Hotel is not in the city center but it is no problem because a taxi to the center costs only 25 Bolivianos (approx. 2,5 Euro). After a hectic day in the center of La Paz the quiete location is really relaxing. The breakfast was really fantastic.
- The staff were exceptional. What particularly stood out was that on our last day we left for the airport at 5am but they made sure we had a proper breakfast – we had cereal & a cheese and ham toastie before leaving. Amazing!
Midtown La Paz
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Midtown La Paz offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Very kind staffs.
They did everything to make me comfort.
- The hotel staff went above and beyond to ensure that my stay was comfortable – they even had breakfast waiting for me after 10am without my knowledge!
- Very nice owners that take care of everything you need. I had a really wonderful stay and would always come back to this hotel.
- Lapaz Mid Town has been the best place to stay in all South America. The hotel is only 7 months old and is well run. We got in at 6am and Nano and his team put us into our room straight away he even gave us breakfast that morning when we hadn’t even paid. You are close to 2 cable cars and the third one is soon to be opened. If you are weighing up between similar hotels definitely chose this one. It is out of the city centre but it costs about $4 USD in a taxi to be in the mix. It’s a small price for peace and comfort in a 4 star hotel. The picture added is the view from our room.
- Amazing new hotel. Breakfast is very good, everyone is there to spoil you like a princess ! Nano and Mijail are just the best !!! Thank you for making our stay in La Paz so special !
- Very kind staffs.
Top Hotels In Jancocollo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jancocollo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jancocollo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jancocollo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!