10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jamestown Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Jamestown Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jamestown Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jamestown Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jamestown Rhode Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jamestown Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jamestown Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jamestown Rhode Island:
Wyndham Newport Overlook
Wyndham Newport Overlook is located in Jamestown, just 2.6 miles from Newport.Every room includes a TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 22 miles from Wyndham Newport Overlook, and Warwick is 14 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mainstay Hotel and Conference Center
One of our top picks in Newport.Located 1.8 miles from International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Mainstay Hotel and Conference Center features a restaurant and bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.T.F. Green Airport is 16 miles away.
- We didn’t get a chance to stay for breakfast, unfortunately.
- The fridge and microwave in the room and the gift shop were very nice. The staff was excellent!
- We love the location of the hotel and the casino across the street. We love that you can walk to the casino across the street which has great, free entertainment. We also like the fact that it is a short Uber ride to the bars and restaurants on Thames Street.
- we stay here from time to time just to get away in the winter. this hotel is close enough to the casino and not far from downtown newport and attractions. it has a great bar and restaurant on site too.
- Beds were comfy! Hardwood floors and no carpets was s bonus! The tub was old and looked nasty. It was clean just not pretty to look at.
Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina
One of our top picks in Newport.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina is located in Newport in the region of Rhode Island, just 1.2 miles from International Tennis Hall of Fame. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. T.F. Green Airport is 17 miles away.
- Great location, a nice hotel with a very good vibe.
- Location location location. Great views and a short walk into town.
- The entire staff was excellent! Very helpful and accommodating! Anything we needed, they were there to help! Thank you for a great stay!
- I liked the location of the hotel on Goat Island. We had views of the water. The hotel had modern touches in the lobby, bar and restaurant. The room we had was spacious with a clean and modern shower.
- Beautiful location, helpful staff, good value in the off season
One of our top picks in Newport.Opened in 1926, this historic Newport hotel is 5 minutes’ walk to Thames Street and is less than 1 miles from the Cliff Walk to the city’s historic mansions. There is an on-site spa.Guests staying at the Newport Viking Hotel can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool and exercising in the on-site fitness center. On-site dining at the One Bellevue restaurant is also available.A flat-screen cable TV and a snack basket are provided in every room at the Viking Hotel. These air-conditioned rooms also have an in-room safe.A variety of relaxing treatments are available at the SpaFjor.Easton’s Beach is 6 minutes’ drive from the hotel and the marina is 10 minutes’ walk away. Fort Adams State Park is 3 miles from the property.
- Each and every staff member was very helpful and went out of their way to assist us. The room was very clean and comfortable.
- Good location. Nice pool. Comfortable bed and bedding. Looks good overall, but…
- The Valet service was awesome , fast and friendly . Amanda at the front desk was helpful .
- Rooms were very comfortable and staff was more than pleasant. Bar and food were most excellent and the cozy lobby fireplace was great for conversation and relaxing after a long day of exploring Newport.
- Bell hop/valet & front desk staff were amazing! Made us feel like royalty!
Offering a luxury spa and an indoor pool, Newport Marriott is located 2 miles from Easton Beach in historic Newport, Rhode Island. Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a 55″ flat-screen TV, coffee/tea-making facilities and a small refrigerator. Private bathrooms come with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer.At Newport Marriott there is a 24-hour front desk, a fitness center and a terrace with a water view.The hotel is just under 1 miles from the International Tennis Hall of Fame, 2.2 miles from Newport Mansions and 2.3 miles from Cliff Walk. T.F. Green Airport is just a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Boston is 72 miles away.
- Clean, comfortable room. Pleasant staff. Used health club facilities daily. New equipment. Super clean. Best location in Newport.
- the beds are very comfortable , every one is very pleasant and willing to help with anything and everything
- The bed was comfortable and the balcony was a nice seating area.
- Everything was wonderful!! Sooo relaxing even on family vacation week.
- The bed was great. The rooms were impeccable. And the front staff was very courteous, polite and helpful.
The Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina
One of our top picks in Newport.The Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina offers accommodations in Newport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. T.F. Green Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The pool was heated and the kids had a great time. Breakfast buffet was supplemented by fresh eggs, made to order pancakes and waffles. Waitstaff and management staff were very friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions to places.
- Cheyanne was so nice and helpful while being really busy she multi tasked really well!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Pass to the Y. Coupon for the restaurant.
- Location was great for walking to shops and restaurants
- The location. The view of the harbor and marina. The bed was comfy. Room was quiet.
Newport Bay Club and Hotel
One of our best sellers in Newport! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Newport Bay Club and Hotel offers accommodations in Newport, just 1,950 feet from International Tennis Hall of Fame. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.T.F. Green Airport is 17 miles away.
- Vary spacious one bedroom suite with all the accoutrements.
- Location is perfect as so many places to eat in walking distance. Free parking is great. Room was huge, clean and comfortable.
- Overall the facilities and location were excellent. We only had one issue that effected our overall rating.
- Loved it all! Def recommend it to others. Perfect location and room with the balcony was exquisite! Thank you very much!
- Great location, many great restaurants and shops within walking distance. The room was wonderful.
Newport Beach Hotel & Suites
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Newport hotel offers stunning views of Newport Beach and a rooftop deck with a hot tub. The Cliff Walk and the Mansions of Bellevue Avenue are only minutes away.Newport Beach Hotel & Suites features an indoor pool and hot tub. Guests can use the modern fitness center or arrange a spa service. A fire pit with sitting area is available on the rooftop deck.Guest rooms at the Newport Beach Hotel include flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. Free Wi-Fi, microwaves and mini-refrigerators are also included.Newport Beach Hotel is across the street from Easton’s Beach and is a short drive from downtown Newport. The International Tennis Hall of Fame is also nearby.
- The bed was perfect for me , a little to hard for my partner. The view was amazing ,you could hear the waves from the room. The room was spacious and very clean, most important the roof deck hot tub was excellent.
- The location. Beach is across the street. We got complementary upgrade to a king room.
- Excellent room, staff were really friendly and helpful. Outside hot tub was also excellent. The room was very comfortable. Well recommended. Good breakfast places near by. Including a Greek breakfast place. The beach is right out front of the hotel with a large expanse of sand and interesting shells. In fact you could see the sea from the large window in the room.
- Rooms & bathrooms were clean. Everything we needed was available in the suite. The staff was wonderful & helpful. The pool & rooftop Jacuzzi were a wonderful surprise. Location was beautiful & convenient to visiting the mansions in Newport. A wonderful stay. We would definitely recommend to others and return.
Location and suite features
Loved the bath robe
Loved hot tub and roof fireplace
Hampton Inn & Suites Middletown
One of our best sellers in Middletown! Located only 2 miles from Newport’s shops, harbor and mansions, this Middletown, Rhode Island hotel offers contemporary amenities such as free high-speed internet access.The Hampton Inn & Suites Middletown features an indoor swimming pool with whirlpool. Guests will also enjoy the on-site fitness center as well as the well-equipped business center.Guests at the Middletown Hampton Inn may wake up to a free continental breakfast every morning. For lunch and dinner, visitors can enjoy American cuisine in the adjacent Applebee’s restaurant.
- I liked that the room was extremely clean and the property was quiet.
- The room was spacious and comfortable, the bedding was cozy, the pool area was clean and attractive, and breakfast was great. The all-day availability of good coffee was a particular pleasure.
- Very quiet considering it’s on a busy street. Room was comfortable and very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. They had all day coffee bar and snacks to munch on….cookies one day, fresh fruit another, etc. An overall nice place to stay 🙂 Highly recommend this hotel.
- What a nice touch we were given a bottle of wine and two glasses at check in. The wine was from the Newport winery and very tasty. It was a great touch !!
- Had nice things to say before getting charged a ridiculous smoking fee ($250 which is more than double the price of the room) simply for carrying marijuana in my luggage.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Jailhouse Inn offers accommodations in Newport. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 17 miles from Jailhouse Inn.
- Staff went out of their way to be friendly and offer tips on restaurants and places to walk to. When we checked in there was a slight snafu with our rooms (we had wanted to be close together) but that was quickly remedied and they were very gracious. Breakfast was fine – really appreciated the cookies in the afternoon and having coffee/tea available all day. Planning on returning soon!
The place definitely has character! The theme was quite interesting, and I laughed once I saw the info card greeting “inn-mate”.
I loved the porridge in the breakfast. It was quite nice. The deco in the dining area was lovely and homey.
- All of the little details that made the stay so special! It is a unique building with a lot of history and the owners really ran with the jailhouse theme. Everything was so thoughtful and very hospitable. And, the location could not have been better. Walkable to everything Newport has to offer!
- Bottled water each day. Bed & linens. Loved them. Oatmeal brown sugar & nuts & dried cherries yum!
- Friendly staff. Good size room and comfortable beds. The location was in the town and perfect for walking around.
Top Hotels In Jamestown Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jamestown Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jamestown Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jamestown Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!