10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jamesburg Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Jamesburg Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jamesburg Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jamesburg Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jamesburg Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jamesburg Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jamesburg Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jamesburg Georgia:
Days Inn Trenton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Trenton offers accommodations in Trenton.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chattanooga is 17 miles from Days Inn Trenton, and Lookout Mountain is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Convenient to everything, good size room, beds were comfortable, mini fridge and microwave in the room very convenient
- They accommodated an extra night which I was so grateful for!
The location was perfect for our day trips to Rock City and Cloudland Canyon. The staff were friendly and provided great service. The room was clean and met our needs.
This is not a luxury hotel, so you get what you pay for – clean room, simple provisions, enough for breakfast. This was exactly as advertised and well worth the price! I continue to be surprised that people who leave reviews often expect chain hotels to be like a Waldorf (or other deluxe accommodations), but are not willing to pay the price!
- Staff accommodated us with a room down stairs even though I had not requested it at booking time. Very clean room.
- Very nice accommodating staff. Nice, big room, comfy, would recommend!
General Bragg Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, General Bragg Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Chickamauga.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chattanooga is 11 miles from General Bragg Inn & Suites, and Cleveland is 29 miles away. Lovell Field Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable. Towels could have been bigger. Breakfast was awful.
- The staff at General Bragg have always been super nice and very helpful. I like the location of this hotel because it is close to the Chickamauga Battlefields and not far from Chattanooga. It is a very quite hotel and the outside of the building is very nice. Parking is not horrible. The bed was pretty comfortable, but I wish they had more/better pillows.
- Bed was not like a cloud. It was okay, too soft, mattress worn a bit. No breakfast to speak of. This area needs to be improved drastically.
- We had a Queen suite which gave us enough room and everyone was comfortable. The breakfast was a nice feature.
- It was clean. Great location.Would stay again.Civil War decor in lobby was nice.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga I-24 West, TN
Located off of Interstate 24, this hotel features a deluxe continental breakfast served daily. Free Wi-Fi is available to all guests and Rock City is only 5 miles away.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each room at the Country Inn and Suites I-24 West. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests at the Chattanooga Country Inn and Suites can relax by the indoor heated pool or work out in the fitness center. A 24-hour front desk and a business center are available for added convenience.Guests can visit Ruby Falls, only a 10-minute drive away, and explore the underground caverns. Central Chattanooga is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- Everyone was super nice and helpful. Check in and check out took seconds. Literally seconds.
- Great stay!! Very clean and open large rooms!! Will be staying with Country Inn and Suites in the future!
- I really loved the beds but the pillows left something to be desired. My room has laminate flooring and high ceilings which really amplifies noise within the room so watching tv was a bit different but it was a very spacious room with very good amenities. A small fridge and microwave really made it comfortable and the tv was HUGE!
- The front desk people were great. They were very friendly. The room we stayed in was very spacious and very well maintained. The breakfast was delicious every morning with something new each time!! Would definitely recommend this hotel!
Comfortable, clean, large room.
Good breakfast, omelette & bacon etc.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain
One of our top picks in Chattanooga.This Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel is within 5 miles from Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls. It serves a daily breakfast buffet and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain. All modern rooms are brightly decorated and include cable TV.Free access to the gym and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Chattanooga Holiday Inn Express. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.The Tennessee Aquarium and Creative Discovery Museum are both a 13-minute drive from the hotel. Lookout Mountain Golf Club is 7.5 miles away.
- The breakfast was great to fuel up before traveling again.
- Everything. Neat, clean, very comfortable bed & pillows
- Breakfast was just frozen food so not so good and nothing worked in workout room
- I love how friendly and the guys up front were. The bed was very comfortable! overall a great place to stay .
- Staff were very helpful and responsive to replacing the refrigerator in our room that wasn’t working. Within minutes of calling the front desk to report that our fridge wasn’t keeping our drinks cold, someone was there to look at it and then replace it when they couldn’t get it to work either. Also, a request to replace the used towels in our bathroom & to take out the trash was met promptly. We stayed 2 nights & really didn’t require our room to be cleaned or the bed totally remade, but we did need fresh towels & trash removed. This was done quickly & efficiently by housekeeping.
Days Inn Lookout Mountain Tiftonia
This Chattanooga, Tennessee, inn is 10 miles from Moccasin Bend Golf Club and 6 miles from the Lookout Mountain Incline Railroad. Guests will enjoy an indoor pool and continental breakfast.All accommodations at Days Inn Lookout Mountain Tiftonia feature a microwave and small refrigerator. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.This pet-friendly Days Inn offers views of Lookout Mountain, but keeps guests connected via free Wi-Fi. Guests can take advantage of the on-site business center and 24-hour front desk.Guests will be just 6 miles from the Tennessee Aquarium and a 10 minute drive from picturesque, underground Ruby Falls. Downtown Chattanooga is 6 miles away.
- The best thing was the guy at the desk. The exit was under water and he called us ahead and guided us in another way. It was night and not being familiar with the area at all, it was frightening to us. He couldn’t have been nicer! Then the gal in the morning was so nice too. Dah, we were wanting breakfast on CST rather than EST. She gave us a cooler, a Days Inn mug, a little flashlight, and a bottle of water. Very nice of her – she didn’t have to do that.
- Everything was neat and clean. The staff was over the top nice too.
- We enjoyed the waffles, fresh fruit, juice & cereal. A nutritious breakfast overall. Sat at table w/mountain view. Indoor pool on site.
- Close to Ruby Falls and Rock City. Clean comfortable and friendly staff.
- We visited in November (weather is cold outside) so the indoor pool was a HUGE plus for our small kids! Easy access to food, Walmart, the interstate, as well as Rock City and Ruby Falls (which is why we visited)! Waffle House is literally walking distance, in the same parking lot! The front desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable about amenities and the town! They happily honored our request to be near the pool! We would absolutely stay again!
Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain is located in Chattanooga.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shops at the property.Cleveland is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain, and Dalton is 29 miles from the property. Lovell Field Airport is 10 miles away.
- The young lady at the front desk was extremely helpful in suggesting places to dine during our stay. She was extremley kind. The resturants she pointed out were great (1885 Grill & Mojo Burrito were excellent).
- Breakfast was Standard Hotel breakfast food,but it was a warm. The bed was big almost as comfy as my bed at home.
- I was not aware of the lower rate I could have gotten by calling the hotel directly. Because I used booking. Com, I paid $50 more per night
- Beds very comfortable. Room clean. Breakfast great
- Location and staff. Very pleasant staff,especially the front desk
Red Roof Inn Chattanooga – Lookout Mountain
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Red Roof Inn Chattanooga – Lookout Mountain offers accommodations in Chattanooga, just 30 miles from Cleveland.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dalton is 29 miles from Red Roof Inn Chattanooge, and Lookout Mountain is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I love how clean the rooms are kept and the fact it has indoor pool.
- I love everything about this place.. Staff was friendly, rooms clean, loved that it didn’t have carpet in the room. Beds were very comfy pool was nice and breakfast good. I love the location it had restaurants with in walking distance and a few more just a round the corner. Price paid for the room was worth every cent..Easy to get to just off the Interstate but in a area not to crowded. I really enjoyed my stay and will stay again
- The price was great for a place with an indoor pool. Using the pool was very relaxing after a long day’s drive.
- The guy that works front desk was so down to earth and pleasant and welcoming
- The pool was nice. The lady checking us in was nice. Location is great!
Super 8 – Lookout Mountain
The Lookout Mountain Super 8 is located off Interstate 26, just a 10 minute drive from Ruby Falls. This hotel features a daily continental breakfast and has an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in each traditionally decorated guest room of this Chattanooga hotel. A microwave and small refrigerator are also provided in all rooms.A laundromat is on site at the Super 8 Lookout Mountain as well as a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is also available at this pet-friendly hotel.The property is 5 miles from Point Park and 3 miles from the border of Tennessee and Georgia. Downtown Chattanooga is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- The front desk clerk lady was very friendly and extremely professional and made the stay worth it because of her personality. Thanks for the kindness.
- The hotel was very quiet, and very conveniently located with a number of restaurants and gas stations very close by, and a Walmart practically next door.
- There were 3 adults in my group and I had reserved a rollaway bed. There was a sofa sleeper in the room; therefor I did not need the rollaway bed. I checked in late because of traveling and did not have to sign any paperwork.
- It is easy to get to right off the highway, the rooms are always clean and smell fresh, the beds are comfortable,the staff is always friendly and helpful with local recommendations, the breakfast items are always fresh and delicious. It is a great value!
- It was a place to stay when there was nothing else.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
This Chattanooga, Tennessee, hotel is 9 miles from Moccasin Bend Golf Course. Guests of this Fairfield Inn and Suites will enjoy an indoor heated pool and a daily continental breakfast.All rooms are furnished with a desk and arm chair. Features include a small refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV, and a microwave. Suites also include an iPod docking station.Hotel guests can enjoy mountain views and have access to a fitness centre. Snack and beverage vending machines are available as well. Free parking is provided.The Fairfield Inn and Suites Chattanooga Inn is 4 miles from Lookout Mountain and 10 minutes’ drive from Creative Discovery Museum. Chattanooga city centre is 6 miles away.
- We stay there every time we come thru Chattanooga. The beds are so comfortable. Stsff is slways very nice and like your coffee snd breakfast.
- The room was clean and quiet. Staff was nice. Parking was free.
- Breakfast was very good and the girl working it was very accommodating and friendly. Hotel was conveniently located off I-24.
- The room was cleaner than any hotel I have ever stayed at. My husband loved the breakfast said food was great! Staff was very friendly! I would stay again for the cleanliness of the room! They did take some off rate for pool being closed but I still wish I would have known before booking it.
- Well, most people probably like soft beds but I prefer harder ones. Just my preference. Need to add gravy and biscuits to your menu like most hotels have.
Clarion Inn Chattanooga
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Clarion Inn Chattanooga offers accommodations in Chattanooga.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 30 miles from Clarion Inn Chattanooga, and Dalton is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- A LOT of amenities (microwave, fridge, in-room coffee, breakfast) for a reasonable price.
- Everything was clean and the hotel staff were all very polite.
- Beds were very comfy. Room was quite big and breakfast was great!
- Great location west of the city. Easy access from I24. Recently remodeled and very nicely done. Beds very comfortable. Loved the waffles for breakfast
- The front desk attendant was a very nice gentleman. Very knowledgeable of the area and upbeat and friendly.
Top Hotels In Jamesburg Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jamesburg Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jamesburg Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jamesburg Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!