10 Best Hotels To Stay In James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island – Top Hotel Reviews
James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island . It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island . You’re probably wondering where to stay in James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island . To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island :
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Located in Sanibel, 1.6 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Sundial Beach Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and canoeing. Southwest Florida International Airport is 20 miles away.
- We enjoyed the pool, beach and the bikes and how close everything was. Mostly we enjoyed being with our kids.
- The beach and pool areas were super. The tiki bar was the best. Great location for happy hour.
- The bed was very comfortable. The kitchen was well-equipped.
- We have an awesome view of the gulf. The living space was excellent and the couches were comfy. We loved the cabana and service! The resort staff was fantastic, very accommodating and friendly.
- This resort was really amazing. The included activities like biking, kayaks, multiple pools kids’ activities were great. We really liked the Sea Breeze Cafe. Our kids loved this vacation!
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Kona Kai is located in Sanibel, just 1.2 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 20 miles from Kona Kai.
- Quiet, natural setting, walking distance to stores. Beach equipment to borrow was appreciated.
- It was a very nice spot I enjoyed the pool… and Tiki pavilion…
- It was close to everything. We could bike to stores , restaurants and beaches. A very cute little motel. We would definitely stay there again.
- We liked the location on Periwinkle, the view of the Sanibel river, and how quiet it was.
- Very comfortable and the setting was very cozy. The flora was very tropical
Sanibel Island Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Sanibel Island Beach Resort offers accommodations in Sanibel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is 1.1 miles from Sanibel Island Beach Resort, and Algiers Beach is 1.4 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 19 miles away.
- The resort was very clean. Rooms were updated. There is only a few rooms with a view. Bike rental was a fun activity. We rode to a restaurant for breakfast and then to some shops and even a farmers market. The beach is great with lots of shells.
- I liked the pool area. I was able to sit there without ordering food or drinks.
- Love the amenities, great for families, convenient location
- Great location on the beach and close enough to ride a bike to the main restaurants but far enough away from the busy traffic of periwinkle Street
- Exactly what we wanted….beautiful location with quick and easy access to the beach. Rooms were kept spotless on a daily basis and the new beds were a 10 for comfort. Staff was great…although slightly short staffed, services were performed with a smile….big shout out to Peter and the tiki bar staff who went beyond the expected to keep their guests happy! Will come back next year for a longer stay!
Pelicans Roost Gulf Front
One of our top picks in Sanibel.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Nestled on a beach on the Gulf of Mexico, Pelicans Roost offers two-bedroom suites with a balcony and fully equipped kitchen. It features an outdoor pool and 2 tennis courts.The spacious, contemporary suites feature Gulf of Mexico views, a sofa bed and 3 TVs. There is a DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Each suite provides a washing machine and dryer along with 2 bathrooms.Located on 3 acres, Pelicans Roost offers bicycle rentals and a shuffleboard court.Guests can use the barbecue grills and relax on the shaded deck that overlooks the property’s pond. The property also has beach chairs and umbrellas.Pelicans Roost is 1 miles from Sanibel Causeway Bridge and 5 miles from J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge.
- Great view, well appointed and very helpful staff.
- Great location – close to restaurants, shopping and beaches. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The shelling was fantastic. Would definitely stay here again.
- We loved waking up to the sunrise view from the balcony and hitting the beach early to look for shells. We rented bikes and they delivered them right to the property so we could go and see the island. Love this place!!!
- Loved the beach and location of apartment.Plenty of room !so much fun shelling.We found more in front of our place than anywhere else.Will definitely go back!
- The condos are spacious and well maintained. The staff is great. They even have beach chairs and umbrellas to share.
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Sanibel Inn offers accommodations in Sanibel, just 0.7 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Staff excellent and friendly. Loved that beach chairs, umbrellas and towels set up for visitors every day. Staff made us feel like we were at a resort. The apartments can use updating – new mattresses and bedding, carpeting, and paint needed.
- Very clean pool and patio, friendly staff, & Tiki Bar.
- The location and amenities were beyond expectations. The staff was friendly, helpful, and courteous. It was a delight to be there for 3 days !
- Close to the beach and a great view from the room
The layout of the resort and beach area were very nice. Plenty of beach chairs and umbrellas laid out and picked up by the staff- no lugging heavy chairs back and forth from the beach. A great tiki bar and outdoor restaurant for casual meals. A true island vacation feel. The Dante’s Coal Fired Pizza on the property was fabulous, especially the eggplant sandwich, 10 ounce burger and the oven fired pizza. A great meal!!!
The front desk manager was both genuinely friendly and helpful- a true asset to the property.
Sunset Beach Inn
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Sunset Beach Inn is located in Sanibel in the region of Sanibel Island, just 4.2 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 23 miles from Sunset Beach Inn.
- Right on the beach, bikes available,too. Pool was ok. Good location . Staff was friendly. Continental breakfast was included, and there was a fridge , micro, toaster, and coffee maker in the room. Good for families, and nice to have food on hand , if you wish to save money on meals.
- Very short walk to beach. They had enough bikes that one was always available. We had a problem with the dead bolt lock. One of the workmen showed us how to get around it our first night. On our second day the problem was fixed!
- Very nice breakfast basket delivered to room each day
- It was very very close to the beach and that is why we are there.
- Loved location on beach. Chairs, umbrella’s and bikes available for use. Access to discounted golf on Dunes course is excellent. Ding Darling just up the road.
Song of the Sea
One of our top picks in Sanibel.Song of the Sea is located in Sanibel, just 0.6 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 19 miles from Song of the Sea.
Good fresh fruit, variety of pastries plus
Nice juices and eggs
- The staff at this property were outstanding. Knowledgeable, extremely helpful and courteous.
- Great location with easy beach access providing a good buffet breakfast, free bike rental and a concierge on site from 7am to 11pm. A major plus for us was that Song of the Sea has a low number of rooms (30) with no restaurants and bars which made for a quiet and relaxing experience with mainly couples and few children. The adjoining property owned by the same group has 93 rooms with a bar and restaurant (which you could use if wanted) and was appreciably nosier and busier, a more popular venue for famalies.
- We loved the old world atmosphere. A lot of the other guests were repeat visitors and shared great tips.
- The location was perfect. The breakfast was great, the bikes were amazing and staff were all very courteous and helpful. We look forward to returning! Loved having the kitchen!
- Good fresh fruit, variety of pastries plus
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This southern Florida hotel is on 10 acres of Sanibel Island. It has 550 feet of private beach, an outdoor pool, tennis courts, and an on-site restaurant.All the rooms at the Island Inn have a sitting area, flat-screen cable TV, and microwave. A view of the ocean, free Wi-Fi, and an iPod docking station are also provided.The Island Inn’s private beach provides an excellent area for swimming, shuffleboard courts, and horseshoe pits. A tour desk can also help guests organize sailing or kayaking expeditions.The Island Inn serves a continental breakfast every morning. For other meals, guests can dine at the on-site restaurant, Traditions on the Beach.The Island Inn is a 10 minute drive from the 5,200-acre J. N. Darling Wildlife Refuge and less than 22 miles from downtown Fort Myers. Periwinkle Place Shops is less than 3 miles away.
Our room 246 was so nice, in a great location.
Dinners were delicious. The Beach, beautiful z
- Friendly staff, spacious clean resort grounds, right on the beach,included breakfast, nice lounge and bar with restaurant on grounds, beautiful area.
- Great view from room. I liked that the patios were screened. Well equipped kitchens.
- Housekeeping was second to none. Even though they don’t do dishes, the room was cleaned early every day while we were at breakfast and we always had extra towels and never had to ask for them. Beautiful resort, extremely clean, great location.
- Being right on the Gulf was a perfect location. The grounds were beautiful. We enjoyed our stay.
- Our room 246 was so nice, in a great location.
Sunshine Island Inn
One of our best sellers in Sanibel! Located in Sanibel in the region of Sanibel Island, 0.6 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Sunshine Island Inn features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southwest Florida International Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Lady attendant that we visited with on 02-13-18 was exceptional helpful. Even went out of here way to bring us ice. Linens and condiments were always available. Quite location and a short walk to the beach
- Quiet neighborhood. Short walk to beach. Sunshine. Abundant bike trails!
- I loved everything about this place! It’s like stepping back in time. Small, quaint, quiet and peaceful. Very clean rooms! I stayed in two different rooms because I extended my stay so had to move to another and both were extremely clean and the beds are the most comfortable I’ve ever slept on! I stayed in the Banyon my first 4 nights and moved to the Castaway for my last 2 nights. The Banyon is large enough for a family. It has a full kitchen and two bathrooms! The Castaway is a little one room cottage by itself and is adorable! It has a two burner cooktop, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Very good WiFi there also. Short walk on the path to the beach just across the road. There are two kayaks that are free for quests to use. I took one out in the canal and went exploring! Lots of fun! I will most definitely be back here to stay again!
- nice small pool in the inner courtyard, free laundry facilities, walk to the beach, beach chairs available to use
- The proximity to the beach, how the suite was furnished
One of our top picks in Sanibel.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Colony Inn is located in Sanibel in the region of Sanibel Island. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.This inn has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is 0.9 miles from Colony Inn, and Algiers Beach is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 18 miles from Colony Inn.
- Wi Fi was very slow……………worked better in some rooms of our cottage & not in others
- It was a great location. The bed was comfy. We were close to the beach. Had a great relaxing time. A lovely little cottage by the sea. We will be back.
- The room was spacious and a comfortable arrangement to sleep or watch TV. The pool was great. The kitchen was well stocked. The decor was nice. The property was quiet.
- Lovely pool and closeness to the beach! Great layout of apartment, perfect for families.
- On the beach on Sanibel Island. Close to good restaurants. Walk to the lighthouse. It doesn’t get any better. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. Staff are fabulous and friendly. Rates for accommodations of this quality are a bargain.
Top Hotels In James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in James Cipriani Heliport Sanibel Island . And we wish you all the best with your future stay!