10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jackson Mississippi – Top Hotel Reviews
Jackson Mississippi is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jackson Mississippi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jackson Mississippi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jackson Mississippi. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jackson Mississippi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jackson Mississippi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jackson Mississippi:
Cabot Lodge Millsaps
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a full hot breakfast with waffles and biscuits, this hotel is on the campus of Millsaps College. Jackson Evers International Airport is a 20 minute drive away.Rooms at the Cabot Lodge Millsaps provide modern amenities while echoing the southern charm of surrounding Jackson. A 32-inch flat-screen TV, a work desk and tea- and coffee-making facilities are found in each room.After working up a sweat in the fitness room, guests can cool down in the outdoor pool. The Millsaps Cabot Lodge also has a business center so guests do not fall behind on their work.Guests can unwind after a long day at the Evening Hospitality Reception. Beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks are served. Fresh popcorn is also provided.Central Jackson is 2 miles away. The University of Mississippi Medical Center is across from the hotel.
Nothing except location
This place ic crummy by today’s standards
- Breakfast room was comfortable and relaxing space to meet and talk with family and friends
- Staff was wonderful and breakfast amazing! The overall feel was a family atmosphere.
- Another Greta stay and always consistent. Breakfast great and staff always friendly and helpful. Good security on vehicles at night and great to be welcomed back each time we stay.
My children attend Belhaven University. Cabot lodge is excellently located, consistent in its services and good facilities. Very friendly staff and good breakfast. Fire place in the lounge and evening drinks hour and popcorn is a great idea.
Value for money on the twin bed room is fantastic including breakfast.
Bathrooms are tired and need to be refurbished and maybe a proper shower instead of the shower in bath concept.
The head of Maintenance is a fantastic professional and extremely service focused and very friendly. Excellent and it’s my third stay at Cabot lodge with my family and will continue staying there for many years, based on my previous stays.
I highly recommend it.
- Nothing except location
Old Capitol Inn
Set half a mile from Jackson Convention Complex, Old Capitol Inn is a 3-star inn in Jackson that has a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a business centre, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium is 2.5 miles away.Rooms have a private bathroom.An American breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area. There is an in-house restaurant, which serves American cuisine.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 6 miles from the inn.
No reviews yet.
The Westin Jackson
One of our top picks in Jackson – and a guest favorite.
Located in Jackson in the region of Mississippi, 3.4 miles from Pearl, The Westin Jackson features a fitness center and indoor pool. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jackson-Evers Airport is 6 miles away.
- I loved everything about The Westin hotel. The food was delicious and the spa was superb!
- The bed and shower were the highlight of my stay. As well as the cleanliness of the room.
- Very clean rooms and bathrooms. Staff was very friendly. Pool was awesome. Wish I had utilized the spa
- The room was clean and comfortable. It was within walking distance of the theatre where we were attending a performance.
- Everything was over the top. The bed and shower were amazing. The staff was more than accommodating as well.
Red Roof Inn Jackson Downtown – Fairgrounds
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn Jackson Downtown – Fairgrounds offers accommodations in Jackson.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Staff had a very bad attitude and no happiness for the customer at all I did not like anything at all this was my worst stay at Red Roof Inn or many of the other ends I’ve stayed at
- The only thing I liked was the nice lady that checked me in. She was super nice!!
- It was around good and entertainment I️ literally walked to all my locations saved me money on gas
- Beds were comfortable and clean. Room had refrigerator and microwave.
- The floors were really pretty, nice office staff, and nice mini refrigerator.
Best Western Plus Jackson Downtown Coliseum
One of our best sellers in Jackson! Located off of Interstate 55, this hotel is near downtown Jackson. It features an outdoor pool, a fitness room and a business center. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A satellite TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Best Western Executive Inn. The traditionally styled rooms also include a microwave, a small fridge and coffee-making facilities.Inn Best Western Executive serves a continental breakfast each morning. Drink and snack vending machines are also on site.This hotel is less than 3 miles from Jackson State University and Jackson Convention Complex. Mississippi Coliseum is half a mile away.
- Beautiful hotel and room available. Plenty of space and room to do whatever.
- Staff was super friendly. We were going to the Mississippi state fair and just needed somewhere to stay for the night but we’re impressed with how nice it was. Easy access and walking distance from the fair venue
- Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious secured parking. Good speed internet.
- Room and bed was comfortable and reasonably clean. Had to go to front desk for TP. Room was not stocked. Breakfast was ok, not great.
- I liked everything rooms was spacious bed was comfortabke workers was very nice hotel was very clean Nd breakfast was delicious if in the areas again I will definitely stay here
Super 8 Jackson North
Located off Interstate 55, this Jackson motel offers a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. The Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame is within 7 miles of the property.A microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at the Super 8 Jackson North. Each warmly decorated room has a sitting area. Select rooms offer a spa bathtub.Super 8 Jackson North guests will be greeted by a 24-hour front desk and will have access to a business center throughout their stay. A laundromat is available for added convenience.The exotic wildlife of Jackson Zoo and extensive exhibits of the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science are a 15 minute drive away. Guests will also be 19 miles from Jackson-Evers International Airport.
- Great hotel, great staff, and convenient location for my business trip!
- This was my 1st here. The only good thing about this hotel was that they serve really nice breakfast it was very nice for my 2 small kids. The beds were comfy as well. The things that really got to me was, the room smell was awful, the entire hotel smelled like smoke, maybe it was the carpet. The shower curtain had stains on it and behind the bathroom door was an old nasty towel left by housekeeping, the tub was very nasty also. The staff could also be more inviting and friendly upon arrival. Overall this hotel was okay, but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, it needs a real good deep cleaning and some air freshner wouldn’t hurt. I paid for 1 night and I checked out within 5 hours of being there because we couldn’t take the smell any longer.
- everything was great. resturants were very very close buy walking distance.
- The staff helped me move my reservation up one day as traveling plans changed. The room was sleepable.
- The location was great for our purposes. It’s just off the interstate. Rooms are plenty big and a good value for the price.
Regency Hotel & Conference Center
This Mississippi hotel is 3.1 miles from Jackson city centre and boasts an outdoor pool. A daily continental breakfast is provided to all guests throughout their stay.Free WiFi and a cable TV is featured in all rooms. A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Regency Hotel and Conference Center. Microwaves are available upon request.A 24-reception is available for added convenience. Free parking is provided on site.Guests will be a 3-minute walk from Mississippi Coliseum and 4 miles from Lefleur’s Bluff State Park. The Mississippi Museum of Natural Science is also 4 miles away.
- Cleanliness of Hotel, Courteous Staff. no frills value of room compared to other locations available
- Staying at the same place where our update school was held. The staff was really awesome.
- I like the convenience of walking across the street to the collesium.
- The staff was helpful and very accommodating. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise, I was not expecting it.
- It was quiet…. We pretty much had the place to ourselves. A little creepy.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson North
One of our best sellers in Jackson! La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson North offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jackson.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 7 miles from La Quinta Inn Suites Jackson Nort.
- A decent place to stay when visiting Jackson. We stayed on our way from New Orleans to Memphis. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was fine. There are some shops and a laundromat next to the hotel, but it takes a few minutes’ drive to a restaurant – I recommend The Bulldog.
- Staff was unable to provide accurate directions to property. I asked staff member to make more coffee in the evening because it was cold and she argued. I had evacuted from hurricane Irma and was catching up on work late at night. She had left the caraffe open when she made it . I tried to assist her in making it so it would stay hot snd she seemed upset with me. The fridge in the room did not work well and the toilet was not bolted to floor well and banged when you got up from it. The ran out of eggs and there was no breakfast the first morning. The manager was too lazy to go to the store and buy eggs I guess. The eggs the next morning were cold and disgusting.
- The room design was updated and the beds were comfy. The updates to the welcome area downstairs was very inviting.
- Walking distance to filling station stores. Walking distance to coin laundry. Staff was friendly.
- The bed was comfortable and the hotel was pretty quiet.
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown
Located in Jackson, 3.9 miles from Pearl, Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great newly renovated hotel in a beautiful historic building.
- Customer service was excellent. We were able to check in our room before check-in
- This hotel is great. The rooms are spacious and the beds very comfortable. The lobby is extremely inviting and the valet’s meet you immediately at the curb for assistance and the front desk clerks are telling you hello by the time you clear the door.
- Super fluffy bed and their French toast was amazing! It’s located near a lot of really great restaurants as well as some nice entertainment spots. And the staff was absolutely incredible! Everyone was incredibly endearing!
- This was very convenient for our purpose for coming
Baymont Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Jackson.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Jackson, just 7 miles from Pearl.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jackson-Evers Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The beds are great! I would like a meat with Breakfast.
- My room was not clean and i wasnt asked to move to another room til the next night but i was already checking out, big bag of tash was still in my room hair was still on the bathroom floor i had to clean my tub out befor i got in it ,and they didn’t give me a blanket just sheets
- It’s was comfortable and quiet, which is all I required.
- It’s located right beside IHOP and Chilli’s…..That’s about all!!
- The breakfast had just the right amount of variety
Top Hotels In Jackson Mississippi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jackson Mississippi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jackson Mississippi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jackson Mississippi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!