10 Best Hotels To Stay In Jabaloyas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Jabaloyas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jabaloyas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jabaloyas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jabaloyas Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jabaloyas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jabaloyas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Jabaloyas Aragon:
Hotel Abuelo Rullo
Set in the Albarracín Mountains of Aragón, Abuelo Rullo Hotel was built in a traditional house from the 16th century. Offering free Wi-Fi, it was restored and decorated by local experts and surrounded by pure Spanish nature.With the traditional combination of wood and stone and colorful rustic décor, this friendly hotel features comfortable rooms with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped private bathroom and a beautiful mountain view.Hotel Abuelo Rullo also offers a relaxing library with a fireplace, a spacious lounge, and a restaurant where you can enjoy buffet breakfast and exquisite Spanish gastronomy.The hotel is a 30-minute drive away from Albarracín Town, declared a Historic National Monument by UNESCO, and 28 mi from Teruel.
Es un lugar muy tranquilo, ideal para desconectar de la ciudad y cerca de otros sitios de interes a los que visitar sin desplazamientos largos: es un muy buen sitio donde parar para descubrir los alrededores partiendo desde allí. El alojamiento es confortable, cómodo y acojedor y tiene una zona comun (lectura, sala de juegos de mesa, chimenea) que invita a disfrutarla.
El funcionamiento de la WiFi es excelente: no hay problemas ni de cobertura ni de velocidad de conexión.
El desayuno es variado y completo y en cuanto a la carta de restaurante : raciones generosas, buena presentación y un precio correcto.
Es un sitio donde volver sin dudarlo.
- La habitación excelente, limpia, muy comoda y confortable. La comida excelente y la atención inmejorable. Todo perfecto.
- Sitio muy tranquilo, la pareja que lo gestiona muy bien y la casa muy bonita. Muy bien la cocina también.
La atención de Javier, el dueño.
La comida excelente.
- Encantado con el Hotel. Limpieza, tranquilidad, confort, trato fenomenal… y el Restaurante extraordinario. Solo puedo decir que si vas por la zona, es tu hotel.
- Es un lugar muy tranquilo, ideal para desconectar de la ciudad y cerca de otros sitios de interes a los que visitar sin desplazamientos largos: es un muy buen sitio donde parar para descubrir los alrededores partiendo desde allí. El alojamiento es confortable, cómodo y acojedor y tiene una zona comun (lectura, sala de juegos de mesa, chimenea) que invita a disfrutarla.
Hotel La Realda
Situated near the city of Teruel, this charming and lovingly restored hotel is housed in a former Moorish building, and has largely kept its original interior decor.The colorful hotel rooms in La Realda are uniquely decorated, and boast antique furniture. They are ideal spaces to unwind in complete tranquility.Relax in one of the 2 on-site lounges with friends or family, or go onto the hotel’s terrace, where you can admire the views.This hotel is ideal for exploring the untouched surrounding countryside of the Teruel region. From here you can go trekking, or visit some of the emblematic buildings in the nearby town of Gea de Albarracín.After a long day outdoors, or sightseeing, dine in La Realda’s restaurant, where you can taste traditional-style cooking. Then head to the bar for a drink and a chat.
- Hotel conserva su estética de la época con todas las comodidades de la actualidad. Pueblo acijedor y con un impresionante acueducto romano.
La decoració era magnífica.
Llit grans i còmodes.
Tot molt net.
- Absolutamente todo. Han sido magníficos anfitriones.
- La habitación era agradable y estaba muy limpia. El personal era muy amable.
- Las habitaciones son amplias. Las camas son muy cómodas. Buena relación calidad/precio
Situated in the center of the charming historical village of Albarracín, this hotel is set in a beautiful old palace, and boasts a private swimming pool.Enjoy a relaxing stay in the bright, simple rooms at the Hotel Albarracín. Admire the original rustic features, such as ceramic floors and wood ceilings.Wander down to the well-preserved center of the city, where you will find cathedrals and palaces.You can spend the day in the lovely, unspoiled landscape, including the nearby mountains, or drive to nearby Teruel.The swimming pool at the Albarracín offers the perfect way to cool off in the heat.At night, sample local cooking at the Hotel Albarracíns restaurant. You can also ask for dinner recommendations at the 24-hour reception desk.
- The halls and hotel were incredibly loud every time someone walked by, walls were paper thin, every guest coming in to the hotel or people on the street made it almost impossible to get good rest. Bed sagged in the middle and for a 3star plus restaurant the mattress was disappointing
- Location with a dormer window view was perfectly wonderful. Waking to that view was the best part of the hotel.
- Good location and nice view from bedroom. Big Room.
- They upgraded our room giving us the pleasure of an amazing view! Great staff, very welcoming.
- Location is great, view is great, decor is great, staff is great
One of our top picks in Albarracín.Hotel Arabia is a spectacular former convent from the 16th century, with free Wi-Fi in public areas. Its cafeteria opens onto a terrace with fantastic views over Albarracín and the mountains.Located in the heart Albarracín Old Town, all of the rooms at Hotel Arabia have a balcony, a private bathroom with amenities and hairdryer and a TV. All include heating.Hotel Arabia is a charming stone building with modern facilities, including a elevator, an ice cream parlor and a gift shop.Free public parking is possible near the Arabia Hotel. There is also free secure bicycle storage on site.Albarracín is located in the Teruel province, surrounded by the River Guadalaviar and the Albarracín and Montes Universales Mountain Ranges.
- Location is perfect. You can park opposite of the hotel and do not have to enter albarracin and its narrow street by car. Everything is reachable by foot and close by.
- Vey comfortable and excellent location. Just outside the city walls so you have the ease of being able to park nearby but the added benefit of being able to step right in to the old part of town. The room was very comfortable and the staff was nice and accommodating. We love that it was in an old seminary building. Our only concern was so many doors being open to the outside at all hours which seems like it could be a security issue. We traveled with our two dogs and there was no issue having them with us there. The room was large enough that we felt fine leaving in them in the room while we wandered the city.
- The position of the hotel, with carpark across the road.
- Easy to park in a nearby public parking – free! Clean. Great staff.
Not a hotel as i know. Used phone to contact someone to come and get us from top reception. No english at all, although flag next information on phone. Had no idea where to go or what to do.
Room was lovely. But a man at tapas bar gave us key to room. That was it. No one at reception at 8 a.m. to give key to, and pay.
Car park is no where near the”hotel”.
Bed uncomfortable, pillow hollow. Noise from next door all night. So a bit grumpy.
Hotel Doña Blanca
One of our top picks in Albarracín.Located in the center of Albarracín, Hotel Doña Blanca offers free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi throughout. All rooms have a private balcony with views of the town and Sierra de Albarracín Mountain Range.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Doña Blanca are designed in a rustic style. They feature hardwood or stone flooring, and exposed brick, stone, and wood-paneled walls. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, mini bar and safety deposit box. Private bathrooms include towels, toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy breakfast in their room. The hotel is in an area with a number of restaurants and cafés around.Hotel staff can provide information on sights and activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding in the Albarracín mountains. The town of Teruel with its numerous Mudéjar-style buildings is only 22 mi away.
- Breakfast was expensive for what you were served. Basic continental breakfast
- Hotel is in an excellent location and has secure parking. This was important for us as parking in general is difficult. A warm welcome is assured by the friendly owner and his staff. Our room was clean and comfortable with a terrace to enjoy our pre-booked breakfast.
- The owners were so incredibly helpful. The location was perfect. The room was great.
- the room was cozy and comfortable. the light on the ceiling above the headboard is a nice touch! the staff are very helpful also. it’s less than a 5 minute walk to a grocery store and a restaurant (haven’t tried this one though) and to a nice bar, molino del gato (must try!). you also get a free bottle of wine when you go to meson del gallo restaurant if you stay in this hotel (wine was really good). the room that we stayed in has the view of the muralla. it’s a great view just sitting in thw balcony at night and also when having breakfast. i wish we could have stayed longer than 2 days. would stay this place if i find myself in albarracin again.
- We had two chairs and a small table in room for two people. There was also a small balcony with a table and two chairs. The bed was comfortable. The area was quiet at night. The room had a mini bar.
Hotel Valdevecar is a 1-star property located in Albarracín. With free WiFi, this 1-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a concierge service. The restaurant serves Local cuisine.All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some feature mountain views. The rooms have a desk.Hotel Valdevecar has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Teruel is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Bronchales is 17 miles from the property.
- Hotel Valdevecar is a small hotel in Spain mountains ca 1 km far from the center of Albarracin. Hotel was clean and the staff was very kind, helpful and friendly. Later check-in and check-out was no problem. Breakfast wasn´t included but the price for the accommodation was very friendly. We want to come back next year again!
- Limpieza, comodidad y, sobre todo, la atención especial de Chelo. Maravillosa.
- Muy bien ubicado, con parking en la puerta. Las instalaciones acogedoras y muy bonitas. Hemos estado muy agusto
- La amabilidad de Chelo. El hotel es muy coqueto y tranquilo.
- El hotel era una pasada de bonito. Lo tienen muy cuidado y decorado, es como una casita de cuento. La mujer que nos atendió fue muy agradable y nos ayudó en todo lo que necesitamos. La habitación era confortable y la relación calidad precio correcta.
Hotel Mesón del Gallo
Offering a picturesque setting in the historic town of Albarracín, Hotel Mesón del Gallo was completely renovated in 2015. It features rustic rooms with free WiFi and a hydro-massage shower. It offers easy access to the Guadalaviar River and the Sierra de Albarracín Mountains.Each attractive room at Hotel Mesón del Gallo has simple, bright décor with dark wooden furnishings. All rooms come with a fridge, heating and flat-screen cable TV. Some rooms look onto Albarracín Castle and the cathedral.Guests also have access to a shared kitchen and a dining room.The nearby river is a popular spot for fly fishing. Alto Tajo National Park is a 35-minute drive away.Albarracín is within 19 mi of the A23 Motorway, which connects you to Teruel in 40 minutes. Valencia and the coastline are less than 99 mi from the hotel.
- Great location, excellent simple breakfast, and the rooms are nicer than any of the other hotels in Albarracin. Bathroom was perfect with an awesome standup shower. This place should get 3-Stars easy.
- Great location with restaurants closest to transportations.
- Right by the bus stop. Modern shower, tiled floors, cozy, and a simple but inexpensive (3 euro) breakfast. Wooden beams gave an old feel.
- We loved this little hotel. Super cozy, and a great value. It was freezing cold, while we were there, but the room was very comfy. We loved the hike up to the village, so for us the location was perfect, and easy to find parking near by, very convenient.
- A very reasonable light breakfast for €3. The room had a fridge and the ensuite bathroom had an amazing shower.
Caserón De La Fuente
Set on the edge of the Guadalaviar River, this 200 year-old restored mill offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cafeteria.El Caserón De La Fuente preserves the beamed ceilings and stone walls from the old building. This 2-floor hotel features rustic décor and has terraces that overlook the river.The rooms on the upper floor feature central heating and a TV, and come with private bathrooms with bathtub. The ground floor features a cafeteria that serves breakfast each morning.La Fuente is 1,650 feet from the town’s main square. The hotel can be reached taking the A-23 Motorway, turning off at the A-1512.
- Beautifully refurbished building with lots of attention for the original elements. Very friendly and attentive staff although no english spoken. Nicely located just outside the city center. Highly recommended.
- Great value. Amazing village. It is a bit away from anything else, but worth a day or two in Albarracin. I also must commend them on the way they handled the situation when we left an ipad behind. They emailed me immediately (I didn’t check my email until the next day and 300 km away). They packaged it up and had it ready for my UPS pickup I scheduled. iPad arrived a few days later in perfect condition. Thank you once again
- Really enjoyed the silence listening only the sounds of the nearby stream from the room. Pretty interior, clean facilities.
- The craftsmanship & detail gone into restoring & converting this old Mill into wonderful accommodation is incredible! Spotless,fantastic breakfast & helpful,friendly owners. A treasure.
- Quiet country location but very walkable to old town in 5 minutes. Comfortable beds. Charming decor. Sleep to the sound of a gurgling stream (it’s an old mill) and wake to the sound of roosters. Buffet breakfast is very good. Staff was cordial and pleasant.
Hotel Torres de Albarracin
This rustic hotel is located in Torres de Albarracín, 25 minutes’ drive from the Alto Tajo Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and views of the countryside.Hotel Torres de Albarracín has country-style decoration such as traditional agricultural tools on the walls. The restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food, and there is also a café.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Located 10 minutes’ drive away, Albarracín features Mudéjar architecture which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Teruel is 45 minutes away.
- Breakfast was delicious. Room was small, but the bed was comfortable. Very clean.
- Bedroom was large enough, bathroom is nicely done. Friendly staff.
- We stayed there last year which is a recommendation in itself and we returned again as it is part of natural Spain. It wouldn’t be to eveyone’s taste as it is the focal point of the village and some knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage.
- The village of Torres de Albarracin is non-touristy and the hotel/ bar is the focal point for the locals and it was a pleasure to wine & dine with them. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- El personal muy amable y atento, en especial María. El desayuno muy bueno y la comida excelente. La ubicación muy buena para moverte por la zona.
This rustic hotel is located in the charming Aragonese town of Albarracín, around 30 minutes’ drive from Teruel. It offers country-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Albarrán serves a daily breakfast in the dining room. There is a charming terrace, as well as a comfortable lounge with a fireplace and sofas.Albarracín’s Toy Museum is just next to the hotel. You can drive to Alto Tajo Nature Reserve in around 40 minutes from Hotel Albarrán.
- Everything was excellent at the hotel. Staff friendly. Breakfast good value Short walk into town
- The room was spaceous, clean, quiet, with helpful staff. The hotel is 5 minutes walk to the old town with grocery stores nearby. The breakfast was adequate. The car park may need to be booked in the high season. I can recommend this hotel.
- Enjoyed the area walking around seeing the sights.
- Nice stuff, beautiful and very loving hotel, good breakfast, good location
- Clean room, quite. Helpful owner, good breakfast. Short walk to the old town. Good accessibility by car (better than in the old town).
Top Hotels In Jabaloyas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jabaloyas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jabaloyas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jabaloyas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!