10 Best Hotels To Stay In Istán Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Istán Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Istán Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Istán Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Istán Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Istán Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Istán Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Istán Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Los Jarales
This beautiful rural hotel is located in the center of the Sierra de las Nieves Mountain Range, in the Andalusian countryside between Marbella and Istán.Hotel Rural los Jarales has been built in harmony with its natural environment. From its various viewpoints you can admire the spectacular views of the green, hilly surroundings.Rooms are traditional in style, giving you a truly authentic Andalusian experience.The hotel also features a covered outdoor swimming pool, which is heated in the cooler months.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed daily in the Hotel Rural Los Jarales.Free parking is available on site and Istán is 3 minutes’ drive away.
- great views and thelady in charge was very helpful. we used the varanda in the evenings for a drink before bed and we were asked just to turn the lights out before leaving which meant we had the use of the place to ourselves. the rooms are very pleasant with amazing views. aircon in the rooms was a bonus. the hotel is very quirky and rustic but that added to it’s charm. the loation was great being out of the rush of Marbella and a couple of minutes drive to the local village of Istan which is lovely hilltop Spanish village with narrow streets and great restaurants.
- I enjoyed the service at the hotel and istan was beautiful
Amazing, magical views! Very friendly and helpful host! I was there in second time and will also in thousand times! 🙂
I am in love for this amazing place! ❤️
- Altogether, I loved this place. Beautiful rural hotel with amazing view from main balcony and from the room as well. Lovely owner who gave me always tips to daily programs. Room super clean, spacious, comfortable. Wifi was working well. From Marbella only 15min driving (uphill), village Istan in a walking distance. There is no restaurant in the hotel but if you want to eat or drink something, a fridge with some foods, soft drinks and wine is available. Super hiking routes in the neighbourhood. Also heated swimming pool available. Definitely recommend this place!
- Immaculately presented place with very comfortable bed. Good value breakfast and dinner was good too. Check out nearby Iznajar. Would definitely stay again.
La Posada del Angel
One of our top picks in Ojén – and a guest favorite.
Located in the characteristic white Andalusian village of Ojén, La Posada offers spacious rooms with Moorish style décor and a heated outdoor swimming pool. It is just 15 minutes’ drive from Marbella Marina and its beaches.La Posada del Angel’s rooms feature air conditioning and heating, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. All rooms have free WI-Fi and a TV with 80 international channels. Some rooms have a terrace.The property is just 1 minute’ walk from Plaza de Andalucía Square, where visitors can try some regional tapas in one of the tapas bars. La Posada del Ángel serves breakfast on its patio.In addition to the limited private parking on site, there is free public parking just 400 feet away. Málaga Airport is 35 mi away, and Gibraltar Airport is just over 1 hours’ drive away.
- Absolutely everything! I honestly can’t fault the place or the lovely family who run it.
- We will never get tired to come and have a few days of relax in this wonderful place. Not only the premises, the service, the town. They make you feel at home. For sure we will be back next year!
- Absolutely charming, wonderful ambiance. Loved the rooftop deck, courtyard, very comfortable room, delightful breakfast, friendly staff. Was a wonderful oasis to return to after spending the days exploring.
- Very comfortable room and bathroom. Nice little terrace to sit out with a drink looking over the rooftops. The owners were very helpful pointing out walks for us to explore. The swimming pool was a bonus
- Everything was just perfect. The hotel, rooms, common areas, breakfast, location, staff, service. All of them treat you like family, especially Richard. We will be back for sure!
Hotel Castillo de Monda
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Castillo de Monda offers accommodations in Monda, 24 mi from Málaga. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge with a TV at the property.Marbella is 8.7 mi from Hotel Castillo de Monda, while Torremolinos is 19 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 19 mi away.
- The hotel is such a unique property and in a fabulous location high above the village. We only had one night and not much time, but we will certainly return when next in the area, and for longer!
- it was a very nice experience for the family, very different from the larger city experiences we had. We took some great pictures of the property.
- Everything. We have stayed once before and knew what to expect. The hotel is unique. We had evening meal and it was amazing. The breakfast was good too. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- superb location, and fantastic pool, gardens, terraces. A perfect place to get away from it all
Overall staff friendliness. Passionate to share their knowledge about local products. (Staff from the neighbour village, explained about the local beer they served and the goat farming habits from the village, etc … )
Place is very peaceful.
We had a very good diner at the restaurant, nice breakfast buffet.
The view from restaurant terrace is outstanding
Walking distance from the village
Hotel Central Boutique
One of our best sellers in Marbella! Hotel Central is a cozy hotel in a quiet, small street in Marbella’s charming old town, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. Each of its rooms comes with free Wi-Fi and a plasma-screen TV.The modern rooms and apartments at Hotel Central are bright and elegant. All are equipped with air conditioning, a telephone and a bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer. The TV offers Spanish and international channels.Hot breakfast is served in the morning, and a range of tea and coffees are available during the day. There is Sky TV in the lobby.The Hotel Central has a roof terrace with a pergola with fantastic views.Guests can book train or plane tickets, organize car rental and arrange excursions on site.
- Service was amazing! We were in Marbella to pass the new year, and our bus got in way before check in. Not only did they allow us to leave our bags at the hotel while we passed the time on the boardwalk, but when we checked into our room, there was a complimentary bottle of champagne waiting for us.
- The staff are very caring. The desk is a 24-hour desk; if you end up with one of those leisurely 11 PM meals and return to your room late, there will be someone to greet you. I felt very safe. You are located steps from Old Town Marbella in a neighborhood.
- Great value for your money. Friendly and helpful staff
- Loved the place. Wonderful staff. 24h reception. Nice breakfast. Spotless clean. Well kept, no strange smell. Big bathroom with tube. Terrace will view.
We particularly liked the roof terrace which was a real surprise. It had super views of the mountains and surrounding area.
The staff were always very friendly and helpful.
One of our top picks in Marbella.Marbella Inn is located 1,800 feet from the beach in Marbella. It has a roof terrace with a seasonal outdoor pool and great mountain and sea views.At Marbella Inn you can choose between rooms, studios and apartments. All air-conditioned accommodations comes with free Wi-Fi, a TV, rental safe and a private balcony or terrace. Apartments and studios also have a kitchenette.The property has a bar serving snacks and drinks until 23 in the evening. There are also many restaurants within a short walk.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about Marbella, as well as arranging tickets for guided tours and other events.Marbella’s Old Town is 1,000 feet from Marbella Inn. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, the hotel is within 10 minutes’ drive of several golf courses.
- Location was good to all restaurants and beach and excursions
Location is the best
Several supermarkets around and shops
- Even in the apartments, we had a one bedroom, there is daily cleaning service. Good location, we had a decent view and plenty of sun on our balcony. Both heat and aircon in both rooms.
- Excellent staff. Good Location. Clean. It’s simple but worth. Calm. The breakfast was so delicious and fresh.
- Central location. Very clean. Great value for money
Hotel San Cristóbal
One of our top picks in Marbella.San Cristobal is centrally located opposite Alameda Park in Marbella’s old town, 3 minutes’ walk from Marbella Beach. It offers great views and free high-speed WiFi throughout.Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel San Cristobal feature views over the park, old town or the Sierra Blanca Mountains. All come with satellite TV, a work desk, fridge, safe and private bathroom.Most rooms have a terrace.San Cristobal’s Alameda restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and a range of cuisine for lunch and dinner.There is also a café-bar, a TV room and vending machines for drinks and snacks.The San Cristobal Hotel is only 500 feet from the Plaza de los Naranjos, Marbella’s main square. The town’s seafront promenade is a 5-minute walk away and leads to the stylish neighboring town of Puerto Banús. A number of shops and restaurants can be found nearby.
Marbella Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, promenades and beaches.
- Food was really good for b’fast and dinner, if you get table by the windows watch out for the A/C blower.. Second floor Front Desk kind of weird at first..
- Great location . Parking garage not far away and reasonable cost. Very nice room right in the middle of town. One block from main beach.
- Ideal position and lovely staff. The rear of the hotel exited into the old town. The hotel was only steps away from bus stops to either Puerto Banus or the large shopping centre at La Canada.
- Parking is a real hassle, you have to find somewhere to stop, get a card from reception and go a few hundered meters away to a park which the card they gave me didn’t work! Once that was all finally sorted we were on the 4th floor which they are renovating, need I say more. In the room there is a safe, they want you to pay more to use it which is normally free in every other hotel I stay in and I stay in a lot
- Sonia (?) at the front desk was very nice…Close to restaurants on the beach overlooking the water
Gran Hotel Benahavis SPA
One of our top picks in Benahavís.The Gran Hotel Benahavis SPA is a luxury spa hotel, with 2 outdoor swimming pools and large gardens. It is in the typical Andalusian village of Benahavis, 9 miles from Marbella.The spa features a heated treatments pool, hot bathtubs, a sauna and a Turkish bath. A range of massages and other treatments is also available. Guests at the Benahavis Spa Hotel have free access to the gym, as well as 1 hour’s use of the spa per person per night.The rooms at the hotel are bright and spacious, with air conditioning and central heating. They all have a minibar, a safe and satellite TV.The Benahavis region is famous for its beautiful natural landscape and excellent food. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are just a short drive away, and Marbella Golf Club is less than just over 1 miles from the hotel.Gran Hotel Benahavis has a bar and an elegant restaurant. The 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, and can arrange car rental. Free public parking is available on site.
- It has a driving range and putting green next door, good for golfers.
- Very comfortably sized room for three adults. Nice courtyard view. Quiet windows onto courtyard. Larger and nicer breakfast than is typical for a room with inclusive breakfast.
- To tell the truth , I can’t think of anything I liked .
- Rooms were spacious and clean. Wifi decent. Short walking distance to mini market. Included breakfast was great.
Stayed in the hotel many times over the last 20 years.
Always enjoyed my stay normally with family.
Service excellent as always.
Hotel Doña Catalina
One of our best sellers in Marbella! This family-run hotel is set in a privileged spot in San Pedro de Alcántara center, a 20-minute walk from the beach and a 5-minute drive to Puerto Banus Marina. It offers a rooftop sun terrace.All of the rooms at Hotel Doña Catalina feature air-conditioning and include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.The hotel offers continental buffet breakfast every morning. There are also a number of bars and restaurants within 2 minutes’ walk.There are a number of golf courses, tennis courts and water sports facilities within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. The Atalaya Golf and Country Club is just 1.9 mi away and the Guadalmina Golf Resort can be reached by car in 5 minutes.Malaga airport is a 40-minute drive from Hotel Doña Catalina.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and promenades.
- We were given a warm welcome, the beds were very comfortable, breakfast was nice, the hotel is right in the middle of San Pedro and there’s a parking garage right across the street. All in all we had a great stay! And the hotel is very good value for money. 🙂
- Super friendly staff. Clean, comfortable, good location. A nice rooftop patio. We also liked the more authentic laid back feel of San Pedro.
- The attention is very personal, really approachable. I really love my stay!
- Meet Paul at front desk all parking spaces full he directed us to speck to a private parking facility to be able to secure our car and provided us a key for the gates. We are from Puerto Rico first time visiting and we cant wait to have another trip to Spain and book again at this nice comfortable and accessible Hotel ❤️ Thank You Paul
- Staff were so friendly and helpful really went the extra mile! Location was perfect as were 5 min drive from peurto banus, would highly recommend!
Cerro de Hijar
One of our top picks in Tolox.Located in the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserve, this elegant hotel has spectacular views over the Guadalhorce Valley. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and a spa with a sauna and hot tub.Each room at Cerro de Hijar has a balcony with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside. Rooms include a TV, ceiling fan, mini-bar and private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant offers creative Andalusian cuisine which combines traditional and modern dishes. You can enjoy meals outside on the terrace in summer.Cerro de Hijar is located in the charming village of Tolox, which has characteristic whitewashed houses. Málaga Airport and the beaches of the Costa del Sol are less than an hour’s drive away. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- The location is excellent for hikes in the surrounding mountains and the views from the hotel swimming pool area are beautiful. The staff is friendly and the reception was in English. The room was clean, spacious, and modernized with a comfy bed and a good air conditioner / heater. We were there for star-gazing and the pool area was the perfect place for it, with sun loungers to relax in while searching the night skies for meteors.
Huge room, great style, very nice pool with view.
The restaurant is outstanding with a lot of local products.
Waiters speak good English.
The location is perfect for a quick getaway.
- The hotel is perched on the easternmost escarpment of the Sierra de Las Nieves Parque Natural and has a fabulous view of Tolox and the Sierra Nevada in the far distance. The rooms have balconies that open to that vista and you can be treated to a spectacular sunrise. Many outstanding hiking trails easily near the hotel. We took a short one to La Rejia with a panoramic view of the major peaks. We also enjoyed the sauna.
- The area is beautiful, the hotel is cosy and comfortable. The guarden and the swimming pool are great for a relaxed time after breakfast. Breakfast was nice also.
- Great place to stay; friendly open staff and dinner was superb! The owners daughter was a great memeber of staff. Well done Zara! 👍🏼
In the unspoiled Andalusian village of Benhavis, close to the coast, lies the Amanhavis hotel, an elegant and peaceful haven a short walk from the Marbella golf club.Take it easy in this original building, with castle-like towers and stunning roof terraces. Have a dip in the outdoor swimming pool lined with palm trees.Recharge your batteries in the Amanhaviss spacious rooms, which are themed along romantic and historic lines and display fantastic attention to detail.Wander down to the lovingly conserved whitewashed village, and admire the diverse landscape of mountains and valleys.Savor the restaurants excellent regional food; Benhavis is known as the “dining room” of the Costa del Sol. Share a bottle of wine with the many locals who regularly dine there.
- The location was great…in the centre of Benahavis. The bed was comfortable, the supply of hot water was good, and the air conditioning was good.
- Exceptionally friendly owners and staff. Great location. Quirky charming architecture.
Staff friendly very helpful
Lovely courtyard with swimming pool and dining area
- Superb find, love the quiet location and lovely secret plunge pool area, the food is amazing fantastic evening meal and delightful healthy breakfast. The staff are extremely polite and friendly. We will be back !!
- Excellent central location. Good sized room with tea and coffee facilities. Friendly host.
Top Hotels In Istán Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Istán Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Istán Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Istán Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!