10 Best Hotels To Stay In Isla Roja – Top Hotel Reviews
Isla Roja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Isla Roja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Isla Roja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Isla Roja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Isla Roja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Isla Roja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Isla Roja.
10 Best Hotels In Isla Roja:
Aparthotel Golf Beach
One of our top picks in Pals.Surrounded by forest and half a mile from Playa de Pals Beach, Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. It offers studios, apartments and villas with balconies, or terraces.All air conditioned accommodation at the Golf Beach has simple décor with tiled floors. Apartments and studios come with a kitchenette and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV.All villas at the Village have a separate kitchen and living room, which opens onto a terrace overlooking the pool.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car rental. Guests at the Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach can enjoy discounts at one of the 3 neighboring golf courses.The Golf Beach is set in the Sa Punta area of Pals and just over half a mile from a picturesque cove. Girona and its airport can be reached in an hour, by car.
- Everything was really clean, the room has everything you might need. The swimming pool and the outdoors area was very well kept.
- Nothing fancy or stylish but clean and very well priced. Hyacinth, who checked us in was so incredibly helpful with great recommendations and directions and a wonderful, welcoming personality.
- Staff at reception was very friendly and welcoming.
- Nice and quiet from about 10pm until 10am in the morning. Very comfy beds
- Studio apartment was spacious, clean, bright and really well kitted out in terms of dishes, glasses, cutlery etc.
One of our top picks in L’Estartit.Hotel Nereida offers an outdoor pool and terrace, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It is located 1,000 feet from the beach and 1,650 feet from central Estartit.Rooms at Hotel Nereida are equipped with a desk, safety box at an extra cost and satellite TV. All rooms have private bathrooms and a hairdryer.The Nereida has an air-conditioned restaurant which serves buffet meals. There are also 3 snack bars within the complex.Leisure facilities include a table tennis table, snooker table and a children’s playground. You can also use the fitness center located in front of the hotel, for an additional fee.Estartit is set within the Montgrí and Illes Medes Nature Reserve, on the Costa Brava, a popular location for diving, cycling and sailing. The hotel organizes all these activities.The Nereida is an hour’s drive from Girona and its airport.
- Very friendly staff. Good value supper. Excellent buffet breakfast
- The pool area was excellent. The food in the restaurent was very good, and reasonably priced. The front desk staff were very helpful
- Beautiful hotel very friendly staff b/fast was very gud and food was fab
Everything was spot on.The staff were excellent,charming and always smiling.The pool area was brilliant .The buffet and evening meals were excellent.As Arnie said in his movie “I’ll be back”
Regards Norma and Alex
- Nice staff at check in not so nice at breakfast the waitress was a bit curt and not very helpful
Hotel Bell Repos
One of our top picks in Platja d’Aro.Bell Repòs is located in the resort center of Platja d’Aro, 1 minute’s walk from the beach. A buffet breakfast, private parking and Wi-Fi are available.Guests can rent free beach chairs at reception. Beach towels can also be rented from the hotel.The restaurant at Hotel Bell Repòs serves characteristic regional meals. Vegetarian, vegan, and kid’s menus are available, as well as a suitable menu for celiac people. Guests can also use the vending machines 24 hours a day.The hotel has a terrace looking out over the gardens, which are lit up at night by candle-light. It is possible to dine out here or simply enjoy a drink. The hotel also offers discounts for local restaurants.The medieval center of Castell d’Aro is just 1.6 mi from the Bell Repós hotel. Barcelona is 1 hour away by car. The hotel offers bicycle hire and will be happy to suggest nearby cycle and hiking routes.
- Cozy, warm, romantic hotel. Great staff. Felt like home. Great value.
- The hotel is charming, the room was spacious and clean with a lovely balcony. The staff was extra helpful and friendly.
- Most friendly and supportive staff. Comfortable beds and enjoyable breakfast. Clean room. Garden view. Sandy beach is within 50 meters.
- Staff were excellent went out of their way to help. When i asked about the possibility of an extra mirror Sonia had one for that evening.
Very nice and friendly host. Very helpful in tips for trip to Girona.
Near the city center were you and find very good restaurant and bars.
2 min walk to the beach, the hotel provides beach chairs and umbrella.
Hotel Spa Pinar del Mar
This modern, elegant hotel is located 1,000 feet from the beach in Platja d’Aro. It offers free internet in rooms and has a spa center and an outdoor swimming pool.A hot tub, a sauna, a massage service are available at Pinar del Mar’s spa. There is also a spacious outdoor sun terrace.Hotel Spa Pinar del Mar’s attractive, air-conditioned rooms each have a terrace and an LCD TV. The beds are equipped with viscoelastic mattresses. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine and live music on Saturday nights with dinner. A daily buffet breakfast is served in the dining room.The resort of Platja d’Aro offers a range of activities and things to see. There are walking routes along the coast, little coves, tennis clubs and golf courses. Bicycle rental is offered on site at Hotel Spa Pinar del Mar.
- Excellent value with great staff. Breakfast was beautiful
- Everything are perfect and the crew super cool. The sauna is open till 1 AM. Super breakfast. 100% sure a very good place to stay 🙂
- Great location, 4th time staying here, all staff friendly and helpful, breakfast okay , spa on the top floor is ace
- We stayed here 2 times and always nice. I work in the hotel industry and the hotel is as nice as can be expected from a 3 star hotel. The reception staff is very helpful, the rooms are clean. We never tried the breakfast, because we are late birds lol. The spa is nice and comfy and they have a small swimming pool that was really nice to stay at before taking off the evening flight. Its free to use and have a sauna (not that anyone in this heat needs its 😉 There is an amusment park and a bowling center with cinema close by.
- VERY FRIENDLY STAFF GOOD VARIETY OF FOOD FOR BREAKFAST
Hotel Sa Punta
One of our top picks in Pals.The Sa Punta is set in attractive gardens, less than 1,650 feet from Sa Punta Beach. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and rooms with balconies.The Sa Punta has simple, stylish décor and parquet flooring. The air-conditioned rooms are spacious and each has a flat-screen TV, DVD and CD player. Rooms have views of either the mountains or swimming pool.The Sa Punta’s restaurant serves a range of Catalan cuisine and has a large wine collection. Guests can choose to dine or enjoy a drink on the hotel’s pool-side terrace.The on-site fitness center features a sauna, a hot tub and power showers, and there is also some gym equipment. There are also 2 hot tubs attached to the sea-water swimming pool.The Sa Punta has a quiet setting, close to a forest and 15-minutes’ walk from the nearest golf club. It is within walking distance of the center of Sa Punta and just 10 minutes’ drive from the Medieval town of Pals.
- Small size 4-star hotel (around 30 rooms). Very quiet, really nice staff. The room was spacious and comfortable. Nice swimming pool, not crowded at all, and people really respectful. Nice location. Good parking space.
- The Owner/operators (Font family) are top notch; they run a classy establishment; they managed to provide us the room we requested (a room with great memories) which we had four years agowhen we came with our daughter. Although we did not get to enjoy their restaurant (we were visiting new places or just too full for their gourmet experience) we know how outstanding it is. Their staff is also very helpful and friendly; we cannot wait to come back
- Fantastic restaurant and service good old fashioned service
- Very nice staff, nice atmosphere. High-end Restaurant.
Fantastic, best hotel we have stayed in. Welcomed by owner who helped with luggage. The bedroom and views from the balcony to the garden and sea are superb. Lovely gardens. Great breakfast selection and nice man on breakfast duty who asked us if we wanted cooked eggs tried an omelette and scrambled eggs (very nice). Only had on a couple of days as wasn’t sure if this was an extra cost (it isn’t) as not published anywhere tried to find out but English not understood.
Enjoyed the food in the restaurant, staff here friendly, good service.
Overall the hotel is lovely and nice touches such as sweets on pillows, daily cleaning and fresh towels.
Hostal Ses Negres
One of our top picks in Begur.Hostal Ses Negres is located in Begur and has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, the rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher and a toaster.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Hostal Ses Negres.Girona is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Platja d’Aro is 18 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Sa Riera
One of our top picks in Begur.Hotel Sa Riera is set 2 minutes’ walk from Begur’s beach, Platja Sa Riera. It has an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace with views of the Mediterranean Sea.Each modern room at Sa Riera opens onto a terrace. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. They offer sea or garden views.Breakfast is served in the dining room or on the terrace. There is also a lounge, an outdoor picnic area and a children’s playground.Sa Riera has its own paddle surf school, and also offers easy access to Begur’s walking routes, and staff at reception can arrange car, bike and scooter rental.
- Beautiful views comfortable public room, game room and terrace. Good location for beach activity. Good breakfast.
- Fantastic view from our room. Great breakfast. Good Wi-Fi. Close to beach. Very helpful staff
- Nice breakfast and terrace. Perfect situated near beach, good parking. Friendly staff.
- Location Staff Large Rooms Hood a/c. Good breakfast.
Rooms were big and comfortable
Location was excellent
One of our top picks in Begur.Hotel Convent is a restored 17th-century convent, in the beautiful coastal town of Begur, in the Baix Empordà region. It offers free Wi-Fi access and an outdoor pool.The hotel once belonged to the Minimos religious order, and each room is unique. They have been carefully restored, keeping their original features. The deluxe rooms feature views of the garden and the pool.It also has lovely gardens and free public parking is available on site.The Restaurant La Rectoria prepares traditional Catalan and Mediterranean food.Sa Riera Beach is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- This place was amazing! Great location close to the biggest beach, fantastic breakfast, beautiful grounds and pool, historic atmosphere. Just perfect. We enjoyed our stay very much!
- Perfect location, beautiful estate and views. Amazing building!
- The room was great, breakfast was delicious, the pool was quiet and the view was beautiful!
- Food amazing, decor simple and classy and the people there are charming and great service!
great little place, nice simple breakfast, good location and nice quiet atmosphere.
we enjoyed the yoga class in the morning 🙂
Hotel The Originals Cap Sa Sal Luxury
One of our top picks in Begur.Hotel The Originals Cap Sa Sal is set in Begur and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring a terrace, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Some rooms at the property include a balcony with a sea view.All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a coffee machine, while certain rooms are fitted with a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. All guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel The Originals Cap Sa Sal.Platja d’Aro is 20 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- The location is just perfect! The view is everything you can see in the picture and more. The room is small, but has everything you need. Perfect!
The bed is one of the most comfortable I’ve ever slept in
The restaurant is really good and breakfast are delicious
The staff was always keen to help and tried their best to solve any problem
- This is an incredibly beautiful boutique hotel. I had one of the best nights of sleep ever listening to the waves crash. Room faced the sea with a spacious terrace. All the finishes in the room were new and very thoughtfully designed. Charming restaurant on site. The hotel has direct access to the coastal pathway and a couple of really excellent and private beaches. Also a lot to see and do in the area within 10-20 minutes driving.
- Beautifully located on Costa Brava, with very large sea water pool and many options for lounging and swimming in the sea. Good food, friendly staff, helpful and made every effort to fill our requests.
- Charming hotel with spectacular views. Friendly staff. Hearty breakfast of bread, hams, cheeses and foie gras.
La Costa Hotel Golf & Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Pals.La Costa Hotel Beach & Resort is on the Costa Brava, next to the beach and Platja de Pals Golf Course. It features an outdoor pool and fitness center.The air-conditioned rooms at La Costa Beach Hotel feature a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, and satellite TV. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer, and rooms have views of the pool or golf greens.The hotel’s La Costa Restaurant serves Mediterranean food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The La Costa Beach & Resort’s front desk is open 24 hours a day, and you can also rent a car or bike from the front desk, or take a paddle course. The hotel has special prices and tee times at the golf resort.There are many pretty coastal towns within a 30-minute drive, such as Begur and Aiguafreda. L’Estartit, located a 35-minute drive away, is popular for scuba diving.
- Swimming pool; breakfast; hotel facilities; cleanliness
- The breakfast with crepes and omelettes just prepared, the possibility to rent a bicycle, the proximity to the marvellous sunsets and sunrises at the beach, the swimming pool, the playground. Fantastic!
- Great breakfast, nice pool with “beach” entrance , fun for the kids, toddlers. Non smoking on most of the grounds.
- Great Swimming-pool, specially for kids. Good beach 3 minutes walking from hotel. Good bed Quality and size. Nice and well maintained building. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast buffet.
- Staff was very pleasant, beakfast good, near golf course
Top Hotels In Isla Roja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Isla Roja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Isla Roja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Isla Roja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!