10 Best Hotels To Stay In Irwin Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Irwin Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Irwin Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Irwin Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Irwin Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Irwin Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Irwin Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Irwin Pennsylvania:
Holiday Inn Express Irwin-PA Turnpike Exit 67
This North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania hotel is located near Interstate 76. It offers airport transportation, daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Holiday Inn Express Irwin. The traditionally styled rooms feature light colors and include tea and coffee-making facilities.The hotel offers a fitness room and business center on site for guest convenience.Central Pittsburgh and and PNC Park sports venue are less than a 30 minute drive from Irwin Holiday Inn Express. North Buena Vista Historical Site is 15 miles away.
- very comfortable room/bed pillows, nice breakfast, close to our family get together
- What a delight to find a whirlpool in the room when traveling with a partner. Had a wonderful night sleep after that soak. No comparison. Loved it. Would definately book there again.
- The bed was like a cloud. The room was very clean. And the staff was very professional and friendly.
- Clean room, great breakfast, easy on/off highway
Breakfast was great. Eggs and sausage were fabulous.
We did enjoy our stay. Beds and pillows were comfortable.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh New Stanton
Located 1 miles from the Pennsylvania Turnpike in New Stanton, this hotel offers free WiFi. Facilities include an indoor pool with hot tub and a fitness centre.Each guest room at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh New Stanton has a refrigerator, microwave and flat-screen TV. The rooms also have a work desk and coffee machine.The hotel offers a daily continental breakfast, and has newspapers available at the reception. Laundry facilities are also provided.Cherry Creek Golf Club is 5 miles from Pittsburgh New Stanton Fairfield Inn. Westmoreland Fairgrounds is 9 miles away.
- The breakfast was great the people was awesome very pleasant understanding I’m planning on going back.
- I really liked the complimentary breakfast. It was well stocked with hearty items so we didn’t have to stop at a spot to eat with the kids. Boiled eggs, omelettes,sausage, Greek yogurt, belgian waffle station, cereal, juice milk and host of donuts, breads and bagels. I also requested a roll away bed since my elderly mom was traveling with us and they had it ready in the room. I made the request on Booking and they relayed the request to the Fairfield. Made all the difference in the trip. Very nice, clean accommodations with a service oriented, conscientious staff. Ladies were working hard at the breakfast bar keeping it well stocked. Check in people made sure we had extra towels. I would go back again. Parking lot well lit and spacious. Very good property.
- Breakfast was very good – scrambled eggs and a folded egg with cheese and Canadian bacon – our favorite.
- Straight out of the box, chain hotel off the interstate, wins extra points for a surprisingly tasty breakfast selection (turkey sausage for days) and a friendly staff.
- Easy access to interstate, abundant parking, nice breakfast and dining area was accommodating.
Days Inn New Stanton
Days Inn New Stanton offers accommodations in New Stanton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 25 miles from Days Inn New Stanton, and Monroeville is 17 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Okay for one night trip! Staff seemed pleasant enuff! Overall pretty clean despite previous reviews!
- booking charged my card prior to my arrival and was not to do so until check in
The *STAFF* was Exceptional, Facilities were very NICE but our Room just seemed Stuffy smelling. I sprayed FABREEZE throughout the Room, which helped matters. My RECOMMENDATION: Provide the Staff .. with Fabreeze, in order to Freshen UP Room(s).
The Room (and General area) was quiet, which provided for a Restful Sleep.
- Bedding was very comfortable. The room was larger than expected and the kids enjoyed the pool.
- The first room we were offered smelled of cigarette smoke, coming from the basement hallway. We complained and were given a second floor room. It was much better.
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Monroeville
Located in Monroeville, 12 miles from Pittsburgh, Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Monroeville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Butler is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Monroeville, and Greensburg is 15 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the staff was most helpful and cheerful. Check out was quick and simple. Our room problem was dealt with creatively, which we appreciated very much. We loved that there was always fruit on the tables in the lounge/dining room tables and that there were always water bottles for guest use displayed a reception. Nice touch!
Really liked the room close to elevator
Had water and fruit available for guest
- Breakfast in how nice the morning breakfast lady was so nice too my kids in the lady that check us in lovely
- The staff was really friendly i wasnt expecting to be treated so well.
- Great location! Lots of restaurants as well. Easy to jump on 376 and head into Pittsburgh. Not even 30 mins to Heinz Field…
Comfort Inn New Stanton
Comfort Inn New Stanton is located in New Stanton, just 25 miles from Pittsburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.Monroeville is 17 miles from Comfort Inn New Stanton, and Greensburg is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Location was just off the Pennsylvania turnpike. Staff was friendly . Had two different types of pillows. One set was soft the other firm.
- Perfect spot for our stay travelling from Columbus to Philly. Right off the interstate, so very easy to access and get back on the road early the next morning.
- Location of the property and the morning breakfast. Staff very welcoming.
- Loved the pool, beds were comfy, breakfast was amazing!
- Jason (on desk at night) is awesome. Two guests were leaving b/t 5 and 5:30, and he made sure we had coffee and breakfast.
Red Roof Inn Plus+ Pittsburgh East – Monroeville
One of our top picks in Monroeville.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn Plus+ Pittsburgh East – Monroeville offers accommodations in Monroeville, just 12 miles from Pittsburgh.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Butler is 30 miles from Red Roof Inn Plus+, and Greensburg is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The laundry room was close to our room. The lady that checked us in split our 12 day booking, saying she couldn’t book more than 7 days. That was good, we found a newer, cleaner, and much cheaper place and left after 7 days.
- They upgraded me to another room when the lock was frozen on last room.no noise from heating system.
- It was convenient to where I was going and the price
- The rooms were very clean. The complimentary box in the fridge was very nice.
- We have stayed here before and knew what to expect. Staff were welcoming and helpful when the batteries died in the TV remote. It has everything we need for an overnight on our way home from Michigan. It is convenient to the Turnpike and good places to eat.
Located in Greensburg, 27 miles from Pittsburgh, Ramada Greensburg features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Indiana is 29 miles from Ramada Greensburg, and Monroeville is 17 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Bed was fabulous! Room was very clean and contained every luxury. Hot breakfast beyond compare! Will definitely stay there again. Price was right. Free shuttle a pleasure to use!
- Loved the pool! The staff was very friendly. Our room exceeded our expectations.
- Location was good. Free WiFi. Comfort level was ok.
- Free breakfeast, QUIET room, nice staff very polite and freindly.
- The bed was very comfortable . I would have preferred bacon or ham over sausage the potatoes were hard but over it was good.
Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg
Located in Greensburg, 23 miles from Pittsburgh, Courtyard Pittsburgh Greensburg features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 37 miles from Courtyard Greensburg, PA.
- The location was great- right off of Rt 30 and near restaurants.
- The 2 gentleman I dealt with at the front desk. (Kevin and I have forgotten the other young mans name. He worked opposite shifts from Kevin on the weekend I was there.). They were both extremely pleasant and helpful!
The pool is a wading pool only. Far from a full size pool.
Fitness room is adequate. Good equipment; clean and bright.
The staff there were great; very helpful, especially with adjusting the reservation to fit MY requirements rather than the requirements / rules of booking.com. First time that I have been so well served. Thanks.
- All the staff were beyond kind! The room was clean and perfect size. Our stay was amazing.
- The young man at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful when we checked in. He was apologetic that the water jug for guests was empty and there were no plastic cups available. He immediately took care of both issues. He also happily agreed to give us a late checkout when we asked if that was possible. The bed was very comfortable. The shower was also very nice.
Holiday Inn Express Greensburg
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Greensburg is located in Greensburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express Greensburg, and Indiana is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 37 miles from Holiday Inn Express Greensburg.
- Friendly staff, very clean & comfortable room, great variety for breakfast
- Very clean, spacious, comfortable room. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was delicious! Kept well stocked for everyone to enjoy. We will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend!
- The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, and the free breakfast provided a variety of good options depending on your tastes.
- My wife and I were very impressed with this hotel. From the friendly, professional check-in, things only got better as we moved onto our room. The facility was very clean (and quiet!), rooms were well-appointed, bathrooms were clean with the most powerful water pressure I’ve ever seen in a hotel!, and awesome continental breakfast. I used the fitness room and business center daily, and it even has a small coin-operated laundry room area for guests. Location is convenient to shopping and dining, but the jaunt to and from the hotel included a fairly steep hill, which was a bit slick during the periods of snow we encountered. Holiday Inn Express is now our new choice when traveling!
Great hotel perched on top of a hill overlooking various retail parks.
Modern good value for money hotel. There’s a small gym and a pool. Breakfast was good too.
Staff were helpful and friendly in helping us find something we’d lost.
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Monroeville
One of our best sellers in Monroeville! This hotel at the junction of Interstate 76 and Interstate 376, features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and a 37-inch flat-screen TV.Rooms at the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Monroeville have a sitting area with sofa bed. A microwave, refrigerator, and work desk are also provided.Laundry and dry cleaning services are available at the Pittsburgh SpringHill Suites.A continental breakfast with fresh fruits and juices is served every morning. Restaurants such as Red Lobster and DeNunzio’s Italian Trittoria are within 2 miles of the hotel.Murrysville Golf Course is 5 miles from the hotel. Downtown Pittsburgh is 14 miles away.
I liked the way the desk and room coffee area were arranged with a little separation from the sitting and sleeping areas.
The working staff was very friendly and helpful.
- I liked the way the room was set up. I loved the small kitchen/office area. It’s a good way to keep food away from sleeping areas. The common areas of the hotel were very nice modern and clean.
- Nice hot breakfast with a variety of items to choose. Comfy bed, clean room, and quiet.
- The bed was so very comfortable and soft. It was the perfect ending to a long day.
- The bed was very comfortable and when the kids were done playing hockey in the hallway, the room was very quiet.
- I liked the way the desk and room coffee area were arranged with a little separation from the sitting and sleeping areas.
Top Hotels In Irwin Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Irwin Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Irwin Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Irwin Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!