10 Best Hotels To Stay In Iquique Tarapacá – Top Hotel Reviews
Iquique Tarapacá is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Iquique Tarapacá. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Iquique Tarapacá. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Iquique Tarapacá. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Iquique Tarapacá right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Iquique Tarapacá with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Iquique Tarapacá:
El Camino Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Camino Hotel offers accommodations in Iquique.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Iquique Municipal Theater is half a mile from El Camino Hotel, and Cavancha is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Nice new hotel at walking distance from the centre
- El diseño de la pieza muy bonito el detalle de las luces.
- El personal muy amable, super preocupado. El hotel es muy lindo, sus habitaciones tienen decoración moderna, además, muy limpio, ordenado y espacioso. Muy buena red Wifi desde todos lados y smart tv en la habitación. Muy cerca del centro y de la playa, con lugares para comprar muy cercanos.
- La relación calidad-precio fue la mejor de todo nuestro viaje en Chile, la habitación es amplia y muy cómoda con baño nuevo y el personal del hotel también fue muy amable!
- Me gustó porque el hotel quedaba a pocas cuadras de la playa y del centro
Hotel Manuel Rodriguez Express
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Manuel Rodriguez Express offers accommodations in Iquique.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Diego Aracena International Airport is 22 miles away.
- We arrived at 4 am and it was possible to get in in this small place. Breakfast was the usual boring pan with butter and jam.
- The staff was helpful, rooms were clean, shower had hot water, location was good and it felt safe even during the night.
- Very friendly staff, great location close to beach and restaurants, very clean, one of the nicest looking buildings in the area, decent breakfast of pan, queso, ham and hot coffee and tea. Señor Carlos at front desk spoke English and was very welcoming. Would stay again.
- Muy limpio. El personal muy amable y dispuesto a ayudar. Excelente ubicación, cerca de restaurantes y la playa 100% recomendable. Definitivamente volvería a hospedarme de nuevo.
- la buena atencion y disposicion del personal de la administracion.
One of our top picks in Iquique.Located 4 miles from Iquique Municipal Theater in Iquique, NH Iquique features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Diego Aracena International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The staff was very helpful but generally the price / quality is not the best. Maybe this hotel should be categorized into 3 stars. For 4 stars (clean, facilities and breakfast) is poor but for 3 stars it’s awesome.
The room had a sea view and it was newly renovated.
The breakfast was well prepared and it even had gluten-free options.
- A well designed property with a quirky style that really suits its desert environment.
- Swimmingpool and view was great, also very beautifull room.
- Hotel seems quite modern. Bed is comfortable for a good sleep. Staffs are really helpful as I came in very late and without any cash they charged me in credit card and help me pay for the taxi. I really appreciated.
Gavina Sens Iquique
One of our top picks in Iquique.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Gavina Sens Iquique is located in Iquique in the region of Tarapacá, just half a mile from Iquique Municipal Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Diego Aracena International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- We had a spacious and nice room with seaview on the 8th floor. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were good. The staff was friendly, especially Andrea from the reception and the sommelier (Christian?) were very kind, helpful and attentive, others could have been more committed.
Everything! The very friendly staff, the pool, the location near the historic center, the view, the food.
We stated a full week and it was an excellent choice for resting and beach.
Breakfast: Bery good and great diversity
Room: booked city view and got see view but had to pay differenz; water in the shower nevet got really warm; noise from the see in the room because of bad windows
Pool: see water pool, next beach 10 min wall south, very clean
Overall: Nice hotel but just a 4 star hotel compare to european standards
Nice breakfast and dinner, a wanderfull sea view with balcony over the sea in front of the beach.
Location is near downtown and walking distance from Esmeralda museum and others nearby.
The staff very friendly
- Friendly staff. Lovely infinity pool overlooking the beach. Good internet WiFi speed.
Hotel Diego de Almagro Iquique
One of our top picks in Iquique.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Diego de Almagro Iquique offers accommodations with free WiFi access in all rooms and complimentary buffet breakfast served daily. The city centre of Iquique is about 1.9 miles from the property.Rooms are all fitted with air-conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, and private bathroom with free toiletries. Each room also has a safety deposit box and a minibar. Room service is available.At Hotel Diego de Almagro Iquique guests are welcome to use the swimming pool, a sauna room and a small fitness centre.Free parking is available on site, subject to availability. The hotel offers laundry services for an additional charge.Shuttles to Aracena Diego Airport, 23 miles away, can be arranged for a an extra fee.
- Beautiful room – spacious, clean, had all the facilities you would need. Air con worked great, nice bathroom, fridge and views over both the mountains and beach. Breakfast was great and the pool was lovely. One minute walk to the beach, small shop next door and 10 minute walk to a supermarket and shopping mall. Around 30min walk along the front to the main town.
- Huge room with very comfy bed and view of the sea and sunset – the air con unit could’ve been a bit more efficient though as it never really got cool.
- Good food served at the hotel. The staff is really kind
- Near the beach, we had a fantastic ocean views on 9th floor. Eggs, nuts and real coffee on the breakfast buffe. Anil was very helpful.
- Comfortable bedroom and bed, spacious and clean. Continental breakfast with several options including fresh fruit and bread.
Hilton Garden Inn Iquique
One of our top picks in Iquique.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Iquique, 1.6 miles from Iquique Municipal Theater, Hilton Garden Inn Iquique features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- location, next to the beach where all the firework was on newyear., super.
- Very modern with excellent orientation and layout of rooms. Very helpful staff who on hearing of my early departure suggested they could pack me a “lunch box for breakfast”.
- I liked the hotel very much. The desk staff are excellent. The rooms are extremely nice. It was comfortable.
- Have stayed at Terrado before. This property is much better. Good location feels new And well cared for.
- Very nice but staff was bad. I asked for extra towels and were not available.
One of our top picks in Iquique.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located a 1-minute walk from the Cavancha Beach, one of the most renowned beaches in Chile, Hotel Sunfish offers accommodation in a residential neighbourhood in Iquique. Free WiFi access is available. Parking is possible subject to availability.Rooms at Hotel Sunfish are very spacious and are decorated with stylish furnishings. All rooms feature a private bathroom, while some rooms feature a sea view.Hotel Sunfish has an off-site restaurant, Kiru-Ikebana, where guests will be welcomed with a drink. The hotel also has an outdoor, year-round pool located on the 8th floor.The property features 3 rooms fully-equipped for corporate events, such as seminars, conferences, trainings, meetings and more.Hotel Sunfish is 0.6 miles from Baquedano Street. Zofri, the largest shopping mall in Northern Chile, is a 10-minute drive away from the property. Aracena Airport is 28 miles away from the property.
We had a room with a sea view and balcony which was great. The room was nicely furnished.
The English speaking man on the front desk was super helpful and efficient. The location was good close to the beach and to recommended restaurants cafes etc.
- Staff on reception we very helpful and polite. View from our room was very nice as we had hoped.
- The staff always busy in the reception they dont help much
- Staff were really helpful, English was no problem for them.
- El personal muy amable. Buena ubicación. Nos prestaron bicicletas gratis. Nos guardaron todo el día las maletas posterior al check out.
- We had a room with a sea view and balcony which was great. The room was nicely furnished.
Terrado Suites Iquique
One of our top picks in Iquique.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Terrado Suites Iquique offers accommodations in Iquique, just 1.4 miles from Iquique Municipal Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Diego Aracena International Airport, 21 miles from Terrado Suites Iquique.
- Good place, good location. Close to restaurants. Close to Cavancha Beach. Nice swimming pools. We enjoyed it.
- Excelent location and hotel to stay for summer vacation!!!
- Big size of the room, really clean, 2 restaurants inside of the hotel with excellent food. Included parking space. The staff take good care of my friend who had impediment to walk.
- Great view of the beach, lots of birdlife and even some sea lions playing in the water right in front of the hotel restaurant.
- Friendly, helpful and engaged personnel. Extraordinary location. Good pools and spa. Tasteful breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Iquique
One of our top picks in Iquique.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Ideally located on the Brava beachfront, the Holiday Inn Express in the center of Iquique features comfortable accommodations and modern facilities. Guests can enjoy the hotel´s outdoor pool and a hot tub.The spacious rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Iquique feature pleasant blue and beige décor, air conditioning and cable TV. Some rooms offer panoramic ocean views and separate work desks. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Guests at the Holiday Inn can enjoy the restaurant, featuring local decoration and serving a selection of salads, sandwiches and regional wines. For additional dining options the hotel is conveniently close to several restaurants and bars.The hotel is 22 miles from the Diego Aracena Airport, and just over half a mile from Cavancha Beach. Free on site parking is available.
- Comfortable, close to Cavancha beach and the casino.
- The location was ok .. not great in comparison to other hotels at the same price but accesible
- Helpful and friendly staff especially the night receptionist. Car parking was easy and very secure. You can walk to the center easily and there are good restaurants and shops very nearby.
- nice place, close to all the good restaurants and beach front.
- Comfortable, large room, good bed, friendly and helpful reception staff, complimentary secure parking, excellent location.
One of our best sellers in Iquique! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Terra is located in Iquique, just 1,300 feet from Iquique Municipal Theater.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Diego Aracena International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- It was great to stay there with my girlfriend.. both left the hotel so happy .. thanks so much for the hospitality and warm reception of the guests.. we hope to visit u again ..
- Good place and very functional just in the right location for your business or holidays in Iquique.
- English spoken welcome at the reception, good beds, fan in the room and nice decorated room. Breakfast on the roof.
Breakfast terrace and location is superb
Rooms are small but sufficient; bathroom tiny
It can become very noisy, depending on people occuping next rooms
- The bed was very comfortable and a good nights sleep in summer in this part of the world is a bonus. Also the breakfast on a cool terrace upstairs was excellent. Very friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Iquique Tarapacá Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Iquique Tarapacá to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Iquique Tarapacá but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Iquique Tarapacá. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!