10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ioco British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ioco British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ioco British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ioco British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ioco British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ioco British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ioco British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ioco British Columbia:
Simon Hotel at Simon Fraser University
Located in Burnaby, Simon Hotel at Simon Fraser University offers a playground and fitness center. Vancouver is 9 miles away.Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Richmond is 13 miles from Simon Fraser University, and Langley is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The view was exceptional and as a light sleeper, I appreciated the quiet room. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- location was super convenient to visit the SFU campus with my daughter
- Finding hotel itself was difficult and felt a bit dorm like…but room itself was great!
- All required accoutrements provided in room. Small but comfortable and sparklingly clean. Good wifi. Easy to check in. Stunning view when the fog cleared (keeping in mind that it’s January). Free parking. Access to dining hall.
It was perfect for checking out Simon Fraser University which is why we were in Burnaby.
We had a rental car and could easily visit Vancouver and common tourist sites in the area.
Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre
Located in Coquitlam, 11 miles from Vancouver, Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 12 miles from Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn, and Langley is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 13 miles from Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre.
- The room was clean and smelled clean. Bed was very comfortable, coffee was excellent – this is important. Indoor swimming pool, hot tub right outside the door in a very inviting setting. Liqueur store right beside the property, restraunts all around.
- Everything was great, from the front staff, cleaning staff, to the rooms. This will be my go-to place every time I travel to that area!
- They really just did a great job. We decided to stay an extra night and they handled it with ease. We felt welcome and staff was warm and friendly.
- I have stayed at the property numerous times, for business and pleasure both. I would recommend.
- Housekeeping very good, mattress and pillows comfortable. The room was very well laid out and we also had a view over the hot tub and pool which was very tropical!
Executive Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre, Metro Vancouver
One of our top picks in Coquitlam.This Coquitlam hotel is next to Lougheed Town Centre and the Millennium SkyTrain line. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a relaxing Lounge.The renovated guest rooms at the Coquitlam Executive Plaza provide coffee makers as well as in-room movies and video games.Executive Plaza Hotel, Coquitlam features a fitness center and tennis courts. Guests can use the hot tub or receive a free 15-minute massage. A business center is also on-site.Wild Fig restaurant at the Executive Plaza Hotel in Coquitlam serves West Coast cuisine. The Lounge features live entertainment during the weekend and nightly drink specials.Millenium Sky Train is a 5-minute walking distance from the property. Vancouver city center is a 15 miles drive away.
- Very friendly staff at Reception! Was checked in quickly, the elevator was quick and I was on my way to dinner in no time. The area has many restaurant and take out choices as well as a liquor store just a few steps from the lobby. Great location if somewhat tricky to find (drove right past the first attempt!) Would definitely stay again.
Pub next door clean and great food
Very quiet, very clean
- Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were big and spacious. Great shower. Parking was good.
- The staff are warm and receptive, beds very Cousy and privacy is superb
- comfy bed and great customer service from the staff
Centrally located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, guests at the Ramada Coquitlam have easy access to all the attractions of downtown Vancouver and Greater Vancouver with the nearby Skytrain and the Trans Canada Highway.The 2010 Winter Olympic venues, Simon Fraser University, Lougheed Mall and a variety of entertainment and dining options are all close to the hotel.
- The rooms were antiquated and dirty. The accessible room for disabled does not have the grab bars installed properly. If you have a pet and a disability you most rent 2 rooms, one for pets and one accessible room as the pet friendly rooms are not accessible for a person with mobility issues. 2?ofvtge pets friendly rooms had locks on the doors that would not lock. Not restaurant after 11:00 am.
- Clean and enviting. The staff was friendly and accomodating.
- Close to the hospital. Arrangement was available for very short notice due to delayed flight arrival which I found excellent.
- Very courteous and helpful Staff both at very late-night Check-In and Check-Out the next morning
- Location and parking were pretty good. Not a bad price either.
Chelsea Inn Coquitlam
Only a 20-minute drive from downtown Vancouver, surrounded by shopping and dining options, this hotel in Coquitlam, British Columbia has enjoyable facilities, such as an outdoor, heated swimming pool.Best Western Chelsea Inn serves a free breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can workout in the on-site fitness center. Flat-screen TVs are available in each room.The Boulevard Casino, home to the famous Red Robinson Theatre, is just a short drive from the Chelsea Inn Best Western. Guests can explore the nearby Westminster Quay Public Market.
- We had the room with a 2 person Jacuzzi and it was great.
Room comfortable and reasonably clean. Cleaning staff was friendly.
Variable front desk service. Ok, but not spectacular service. No extra help offered when I had a large amount of things to carry up to the room. Had to call for wireless access.
Parking lot is difficult to access with tight turns and hard-to-park areas, but has adequate free parking.
Very close to Ikea, which is nice.
Rooms very basic, basic toiletries, basic television, but beds were comfortable and the fridge worked well.
- The location was very convenient. It’s close to nearby highways and public transportation. For the price the facilities are about what I’d expect. The gentleman who was working the desk when we checked out was very personable.
- Efficient staff in handling our check-in and out impressed us.
- It’s nice to know there’s free breakfast, even though I never used it except for the coffee, just the fact they have it is nice.
Poco Inn and Suites Hotel and Conference Center
This hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Coquitlam Center Mall, which features shopping and dining. The hotel offers a sauna and provides a 42-inch flat-screen TV in every room.Poco Inn and Suites Hotel and Conference Center rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The hotel provides a coffee maker and room service.The Poco Inn features a restaurant and a lounge. Guests at the hotel can sit in the jacuzzi or work out in the gym.The Poco Hotel is 4 miles from the Pinecone Provincial Park. The hotel is 23 miles from downtown Vancouver.
The beds were very comfortable. The free bottles of water each day is a nice touch. A very clean, modern well cared for property.
The lounge in the lobby is very comfortable and affordable, and the locals make you feel welcome. As I was travelling alone, it was nice to have a friendly place to go in the evening if I didn’t want to stay in my room all night.
- Was very impressed with the client comfort items offered in the washroom… often forget a razor and was happy to see one available. The restaurant and staff were excellent.
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, and the staff was friendly.
- The PoCo Inn was perfect for our activities in Port Coquitlam.
- Very clean excellent bed and bedding. Nice amenities in the bathroom. Good restaurant next to the building. No noise even though you were next to the hiway.
- The beds were very comfortable. The free bottles of water each day is a nice touch. A very clean, modern well cared for property.
The Met Hotel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The Met Hotel is located in New Westminster, just 11 miles from Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Richmond is 11 miles from The Met Hotel, and Langley is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 12 miles from The Met Hotel.
- nice set up outside of rooms. Couches, vending machines, microwave.
- Close to skytrain and excellent parking. Clean Comfortable and Courteous. Top ratings for Value and ease of Location.
- Rooms extra large, didn’t feel cramped. Excellent location for what I needed to do. Really well maintained older property.
- Next door to Skytrain. Some restaurants and shops nearby. Discount at pub next door, which had very good food. Comfortable beds.
Location is perfect. Skytrain just minutes away, although paid parking is across the road it was covered and only cost 12.00.
The staff are very friendly. The room was on the street side so no issues with noise from the skytrain.
15% off the pib food. The staff at the pub was excellent and the homemade burger and fries were the best I have ever had.
Days Inn Surrey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Surrey offers accommodations in Surrey.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 13 miles from Days Inn Surrey, and Richmond is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The hotel was in a convenient location to access the Skytrain to downtown Vancouver. The front desk staff were very helpful with our inquiries. Our room was comfortable and quiet.
- The staff were great. Room was surprisingly big, bed was comfortable.
- Decent size rooms and comfy beds. I liked that they have a microwave and fridge in their rooms.
Bed was comfortable.
Did not have breakfast as we made arrangements to meet with family.
- The Place was close to the train station going to downtown Vancouver. The Only Vacancy hotel in the area.
Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Metro Vancouver
One of our top picks in Burnaby.This Burnaby hotel is minutes from downtown Vancouver and the British Columbia Institute of Technology. An on-site restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool are offered. Free WiFi is provided.Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Burnaby features studios and suites with cable high-definition TV. Microwaves and coffee makers are also included in each accommodation.An outdoor hot tub is featured at the Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Burnaby. Guests can use the fitness room or receive a free 15-minute massage.Acqua Lounge Restaurant + Bar at the Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Burnaby is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can have a drink in the on-site Nickel’s Lounge.Gilmore Skytrain Station is 6 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Vancouver city centre is only 6.2 miles away.
- The bar had good happy hour specials. Bartender was friendly and personable.
- The staff are very helpful and friendly. Room was clean. Hotel was convenient to PNE. Quiet hotel.
- it was a comfortable room and large with a kitchenette . nice continental breakfast and pastries in morning
Rooms were great and so quiet. Housekeepers so helpful and friendly. Restaurant servers held it together and still smiled even when they were slammed with our conference
Had a pool and hot tub.
- Proximity to Cactus Club Cafe, Skytrain and HWY1.It is a clean hotel and the beds are very comfortable.
Holiday Inn North Vancouver
Located in North Vancouver in the region of British Columbia, 5 miles from Vancouver, Holiday Inn North Vancouver features a hot tub and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Richmond is 12 miles from HI North Vancouver, and Langley is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 11 miles from Holiday Inn North Vancouver.
- We were placed on the 4th floor with panoramic windows and a kitchenette. Very handy for an extended stay.
- Close to Horseshoe Bay ferry. Clean and comfortable.
- They don’t clean the plates. This is a problem, I didn’t understand.
- Hotel is nice and clean as always. I like the pool temperature and sauna. cleaning staff were friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff, great area.The beds/bedding were very nice to sleep on. Would definitely consider staying there again in the future.
Top Hotels In Ioco British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ioco British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ioco British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ioco British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!